It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian special police force

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Everyone here LOVES to complain about cops in the US. How mean, how brutal, how bad they are.

Head on over to Russia. I wanna party with these mofo's.

Apparently, the back story to this video is that some dudes robbed a bank and the get away car was a black Porsche Cayenne. Apparently, in Mother Russia, that's probable cause to bang and clear every black Cayenne you come across until you find the right one.

And when you do find the right one....well, I believe the fine Sovie...I mean, RUSSIAN officers were merely expressing their frustration. On the suspect's skull and ribcage.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

It is refreshing to read that some of our ATS Members have not been fooled.
May I be so bold to present that this type of behavior extends well beyond the
circumstances presented in your Vid link.

In China, it is not so bad though.
There they give you a free IPhone and a sack of rice and tell you not to be bad anymore.

S&F

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Yep, police are scum all over the world.

I'm not sure if this has ever been in dispute.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
Yep, police are scum all over the world.

I'm not sure if this has ever been in dispute.

I second that. They demand respect yet they will lie through their teeth to make a person look 1000x worse than what they actually are.. I say F88k em.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65
www.youtube.com...

Everyone here LOVES to complain about cops in the US. How mean, how brutal, how bad they are.

Apparently, the back story to this video is that some dudes robbed a bank and the get away car was a black Porsche Cayenne. Apparently, in Mother Russia, that's probable cause to bang and clear every black Cayenne you come across until you find the right one.

And when you do find the right one....well, I believe the fine Sovie...I mean, RUSSIAN officers were merely expressing their frustration. On the suspect's skull and ribcage.

Man, ОМОН don't # around. This is basically the equivalent of american SWAT. Well, equivalent is the wrong word. These guys are #ing extreme.

Do you silly americans really think you stand a chance against russia when they will treat their own citizens like this ? www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

To date I have heard nobody say that US police had cornered the market on stupidity. It would be instructive to see a full-blown study on the mainstream psychology of police in various countries.

We have never had police with 100% integrity -- but personal observation leads me to believe that the last 40 years has seen a steep decline in the caliber of our police.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Do you think population pressures have much to do with this decline??
At the root of it,we need more and more cops,as the popdensity increases.....they lower the standards as they need to fill the slots?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

Well,when you consider that the internal security and Anti-Terror forces in Russia are trained to the same exacting standards as military Spetsnaz operatives,(indeed many former members of the KGB Alpha spetsnaz team now ply their trade with various Russian internal security agencies) you should be aware that if they are on your trail,the "niceties" of the law are not going to be uppermost in their minds.The Soviet/Russian way has always been to get the job done whatever it takes.

And yes,I too would like to party with those guys!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

You are wrong on two levels. First, it was a freak coincidence that the reported license plate number of the getaway car contained "177". As you can see in the video, the first car was exact same model, make, color and had 177 on its license plate. Bad luck. Second, it was an armed robbery. Picture a SWAT team dealing with an armed gang who they can be reasonably expected to be deadly dangerous. What do you suggest, cupcakes?

I'm defending the Russian police who can be a disgusting bunch on occasion. But here, you are barking up the wrong tree.

top topics

join