It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The abstract anthropomorphic alliteration about animals. [APWC]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Chapter one: A-F

Anderson was an aardvark, the ant-eating kind, undertaking a new approach to an ancillary entry in the annual writing contest approved by the moderator of the short story forum on his favorite website. Busy at his computer, he sat, staring blankly at the screen in front of him, basking in the fact that if he believed hard enough in his abilities, he could produce the best story. Betty barked at him, his pet basset, bringing him out of his reverie.

“I have to go outside, Master Andy. Badly. Can you let me out?”

Casually, Anderson sighed, and nodded. The catastrophe of the first carefully crafted paragraph cautioned him to take a break. Anderson cordially held the door open for Betty. The hound careened carelessly as the door was barely open, her bladder cued for a contained continence.

“Don't dally,” Anderson bespoke, calling dutifully after the basset, “and collect your doody as well.”

The dog dourly barked back, dawdling around a couple of dandelions, “Sure, Master, as soon as I dookie.”

Anderson left his pet to finish his business, and departed his gaze from his dear companion. He departed the dining room, and the double-french doors, and decided to create a delicious dinner.

Soon, ants were basting carefully in a deep dish, and Anderson added endive, entertaining the idea that an extra dash of basil could deliver an exceptional addition to the anticipated aroma. That's when the elephant knocked on the door. It was Ellis, his neighbor.

“Excuse me, Anderson,” the elephant explained, “but can I excise an eggplant from the fabulous flora flourishing in your garden?”

“Help, yourself, Ellis,” Anderson announced, “I didn't expect my eggplant to do well, but they exceeded my expectations. Enjoy.”

“Finally!” Ellis exclaimed, “Forgive my excitement, but it's about being close, watching developing vegetables, waiting for their eventual formation, and getting the harvest!”

Anderson beamed. On cue, the dog barked in the back yard. “Excuse me, Ellis, but Betty needs back inside.”

“Thank you agan, Anderson, and good luck with your G, H, and I's.”

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

lol @ as soon as I dookey!

that was cute... S&F Druid!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

It was meant to be silly. (Or cute...)

join