It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Kerry film to air on some stations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Sinclair Broadcast Group of Maryland, owner of one of the largest chains of TV stations in the nation, plans to pre-empt regular programming next week to air a documentary that accuses Sen. John Kerry of betraying American prisoners during the Vietnam War. Sinclair has ordered its 62 stations, some of which are in the critical swing states of Ohio, Florida, Iowa and Wisconsin, to air Stolen Honor: Wounds That Never Heal during prime-time. Stolen Honor focuses on Kerry's anti-war testimony to Congress in 1971 and its affect on American POWs in Vietnam. Kerry testified that U.S. forces routinely comitted atrocities in Vietnam. The film includes interviews with former POWs who say their Vietnamese captors used Kerry's comments to undercut prisoner morale. Kerry campaign spokesman David Wade on Sunday called the film "lies" and "a smear" and characterized Sinclair as "another one of President Bush's powerful coporate friends(who are) trying to help him." Vice President Mark Hyman said Kerry declined an invitation to appear on a discussion program afterwards.
Washington post ,tazrp
Remember character means everything. How would this effect your views if this film is ture?
Further in the New York Times magazine in a interview Sunday, (story by Keen of USA TODAY) - Kerry "We have to get back to the place we were, where terrorist are not the focus of our lives, but they're a nuisance." He spoke of illegal gambling and prostitution as a similar problems that don't threaten lives every day. ( Terroist a Nuisance? )
I suppose Kerry voting against Body Armer for our troops is a nuisance as well?

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Sounds good to me, i hope it plays in Texas. I don't think Kerry sees the danger this country faces. These Muslim Extremist want the free thinking America and world dead. They want us ALL dead and they want to kill us by hand or with rusty blades. Have any of you noticed it isn't just America who is under attack? Have you noticed the attacks across the world? I know it is easy for you to blame Bush, but thats the easy way out. It couldn't be the way we live or the values we live by or the ability to speak our minds, no it has to be Bush.

Terrorism is a "Nuisance"? I had no idea. Is it a nuisance because it is making it difficult for Kerry to win the election with his track record on national security, armor for the troops, and signing resolution 1441 and then backing out saying "It is the wrong war at the wrong time"?

Vote Bush!!

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Already covered in painful detail here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Join the fun.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
The link you provided is one that some of us don't have access too. I'm not sure how many points it takes to get access or even how to redeem them but I guess I'll look into it.

I will be very surprised if that movie actually airs. Think of all the things that Kerry has been able to keep out of the media. His book "The New Soldier" is impossible to find unless you are willing to spend $500 on ebay. The book "Unfit for Command" is hard to come by. Many articles that appeared in newspapers that are unfavorable to Kerry all of a sudden are not able to be found in the newspapers archives online. You get 'missing page' errors quite frequently.

Seems that all things negative to Kerry disappear without explanation. I will be VERY surprised if this movie actually makes it on air.

Jemison

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jemison
The link you provided is one that some of us don't have access too. I'm not sure how many points it takes to get access or even how to redeem them but I guess I'll look into it.

Go to "Member Center" and click on the "ATS Store" tab where your "Uploads" are, the cost is 500 points if I remember correctly (you can spare them, I'm sure) after that, the Mud Pit is just a click away.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   
We have to get back to the place we were, where terrorist are not the focus of our lives, but they're a nuisance." He spoke of illegal gambling and prostitution as a similar problems that don't threaten lives every day.

If you read the line even out of context, I think it means we need to return to an America which is not living in fear, about terrorist , one that is strong enough and safe enough that terrorism at home isn't any more a worry than crime. Granted it's probably not ever going to be a reality, considering the anti-American feelings in the world, but it would be nice to work toward it.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Go to "Member Center" and click on the "ATS Store" tab where your "Uploads" are, the cost is 500 points if I remember correctly (you can spare them, I'm sure) after that, the Mud Pit is just a click away.

Thanks! I thought the cost was about 50,000 points, WAY out of my league. I'll go check it out now. Thanks again for your help!

Jemison

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   
terrorism=illegal gambling=prostitution?

the height of naivety.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   
That thread is boring, don't waste your points.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I won't be watching it...

I hate the political "mud slinging"... every election, every candidate...

arghhh...

better not take anything good off of TV this night... I'll really be

top topics

join