It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The U.S. Government Created Al Queda?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by g0dhims3lf
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Nothing is irrelevant to those that don't know. Getting the truth on tv to those that do not look tings up themselves might make more open their eyes and start looking into things. The more people that start looking into things the more people will start taking action the more change will start to happen.

Could not agree with you more.

I called a local radio talk show back in 2002 and was telling them about this connection and ask the host if he knew who Tim Osman could be.

He did a quick google search and confirm what I had told him.

The next thing I knew he did a 180 and began telling me how much I was undermining the president's message and was obviously "un-patriotic". ha ha ha !

I told him about my military service to the US and then he just hung up. I have always thought this was him taking his only option.

Once one is presented with the truth; they must either accept it or attack the messanger.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Antonio1

So how do you explain that ex PRESIDENT BUSH was in a business meeting with Osama Bin Laden's uncle when the twin towers were attacked?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
ATS is most hilarious!!

Only 22 Flags and a handfull of stars!

If the title said "The end of the world is nigh"

This would maybe have.... 175 flags?

I've noticed not alot of people on here have much to say when presented with cold hard facts.

Reality is hard to swallow aye?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
And here we go again with the ignorance masses of ATS spouting the Al-CIAdu “Truth”, most people on ATS wouldn’t know the truth if it jumped up and bit them on the butt.

Al-Qa’ida was not and never has be a creation of the CIA or any other governmental organisation of America or any other state to believe so is to be ignorant of history and on ATS about 98% of you are ignorant of this history. It’s actually kind of sad, because the actual history of Al-Qa’ida is fascinating and by buying into these silly conspiracies most of you are denying yourself this rich a tragically spectacular page in our history.

Most conspiracy theorists for example hold the belief that as part of operation claymore the CIA recruited and trained Bin Laden to fight against the Soviet with Al-Qa’ida as their weapon. They conveniently ignore the fact that Bin Laden did not believe in any non-Islamic interference in a Islamic problem and even at an early stage held a strongly anti-American view, seeing America as the mask behind Israel, responsible for the deaths of so many of his Muslim Brothers. Also they seem to be ignorant of the fact that Al-Qa’ida did even exist until 1988 shortly before the soviets began their withdrawal and even at this Bin Laden was more of a financer/logistics’ man rather than a serious war lord who could cause the Soviets some serious hurt. They are also ignorant of the fact that the CIA did not operate actively inside Afghanistan at this time under their agreement with the Pakistani’s. Most of these conspiracy theorists probably haven’t read a book on the history of Al-Qa’ida for if they had then they would see the error of their ways. The likes of Steve Croll for example can quickly dispel many of the myths that you all so ignorantly hold so dear.

The “Al-CIAdu” conspiracy is just there to facilitate the 9/11 conspiracy, it has no bias in historical fact its just one paranoid conspiracy theorist quoting another paranoid conspiracy theorist, it’s the product of a miss-quoting public official and listening to disenfranchised former government officials who tell lies that are so clear to those of us who bother to pick up a history book.

This alternative history you conspiracy theorists are creating is so pathetic, I pity you all for your ignorance when it comes to matters of terrorism because it is just a interesting topic that you all chose to crap all over with your “theories”

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antonio1
reply to post by mike dangerously

The U.S. government did not create Al-Qaeda. It was an organization that was created from the start with an anti-western agenda as well as an anti-Soviet one. This totally bogus rumor comes from the fact that several U.S. supported Afghan commanders during the Soviet occupation joined the Taliban. Although it was in hindsight a mistake to support those leaders (such as Gulbuddin Hekmatyar), its also worth noting that most of the Afghan leaders we supported remained pro-U.S. to this day, a good example being Ahmed Shah Massoud. During the Soviet occupation of Ahganistan, the organization that would become Al-Qeada refused U.S. funding multiple times, and according to some of OBL's closest associates, had an anti-U.S. agenda as early as 1985. As for the U.S. also allegedly supporting branches of Al-Qaeda, that is also false. Just because the U.S. supports some Sunni rebel groups, does not mean that we are supporting Al-Qaeda. Not every sunni muslim rebel group is Al-Qaeda related.

Read Stephen Coll's highly detailed book "Ghost Wars" it tells all about Afghanistan from the Russian invasion until Sept 10 2001. It's about 800 pages long. After reading it you'll change your mind.

Yes, Massoud was friendly to the US. The Russians and the Taliban were never able to take the Panjshir valley from his militia. He was the only warlord to never be defeated by the Taliban in the 90's nor go over to their side for the right price. As Afghan Defense Minister he fought against Hekmatyar and an alliance of warlord militia's supported by Pakistan before the Taliban took over in '96.

He was assassinated by either Al-Qaeda or Taliban agents on 09 Sept 2001, under the guise of a TV interview.

We also allowed the Pakistani ISI to be our proxy with our open checkbook there in the late 80's and the 90's. The ISI had their own agenda and used our checkbook to further it. They wanted the Russians out of there too. They helped to financially fuel Al-Qaeda and the Taliban. They wanted a conservative Islamic government in Afghanistan to serve as a counter balance to India, among other things.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

It's pretty clear who empowered the "freedom fighters".

What's even more appalling is the role the CIA and Al Qaeda have played in the poppy industry in Afghanistan.

To make a long story short, poppy fields were destroyed in an effort to continue funding the war on drugs, which ended up arming Al Qaeda, who we then fought to replant the poppy fields for US pharmaceutical companies.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

The U.S. government did not create Al-Qaeda. It was an organization that was created from the start with an anti-western agenda as well as an anti-Soviet one. This totally bogus rumor comes from the fact that several U.S. supported Afghan commanders during the Soviet occupation joined the Taliban. Although it was in hindsight a mistake to support those leaders (such as Gulbuddin Hekmatyar), its also worth noting that most of the Afghan leaders we supported remained pro-U.S. to this day, a good example being Ahmed Shah Massoud. During the Soviet occupation of Ahganistan, the organization that would become Al-Qeada refused U.S. funding multiple times, and according to some of OBL's closest associates, had an anti-U.S. agenda as early as 1985. As for the U.S. also allegedly supporting branches of Al-Qaeda, that is also false. Just because the U.S. supports some Sunni rebel groups, does not mean that we are supporting Al-Qaeda. Not every sunni muslim rebel group is Al-Qaeda related.

What a fantastic response, this ATS is how to deny ignorance and your all being shown up by a newbie!

What you have wrote is factually correct although I would point out that Massoud was killed in 2001 only days before 9/11 and he was perhaps Americas strongest ally in Afghanistan. I suspect however based on your first post that you already knew that, I just think it’s always important to point out also the organisation that some say was the forerunner to Al-Qa’ida, MAK, did have offices in America however a understanding of history makes it clear that this does not mean the American Government was complicit in the creation of Al-Qa’ida.

Posts like yours are similar to ones I used to write, its clear that you have taken time to educate yourself about the history of Al-Qa’ida. I myself no longer bother writing such historically factual posts because to be quite honest on ATS they are wasted, unless you are going to say Bin Laden was Bush’s homosexual lover few on ATS will bother to give you the respect you deserve for taking the time to educate yourself and then attempt to educate your fellow members. I however do respect your post, I would give you 100 stars if I could, thank you.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by bg_socalif

If you have read ghost wars you will then know that Al-Qa’ida was not set up by the CIA and Bin Laden was not their agent and that it is incorrect to say that they were funded directly by Pakistan. I don’t actually see how that book contradicts what he said all that much. The book does portray Massoud as a ally of America, all be it a rather fickle one and it does detail the battle between Al-Qa’ida and America so much so that after reading it is almost impossible to say “Al-Qa’ida is run by a CIA stooge”.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
The COINTELPRO agents and government sympathizers are out in full force

It's public knowledge that Al-Qaeda is an offshoot of the Afghan Mujahideen which the CIA created in 1979. 6 months before the Soviets invaded Afghanistan. Brzezinski admits this himself, the CIA went to Pakistan and neighboring countries to create a fighting network known as the Mujahideen, funded and trained them. This was done as a deliberate provocation to the communist Soviet government of Afghanistan at the time. US support of the opposition, CAUSED the Soviets to invade Afghanistan - and suffer "their Vietnam" as Brzezinski admits himself. It was to induce soviet provocation.

Through the Pakistani Intelligence, the Mujahideen was funded and trained by the CIA. Osama Bin Laden was funded by the CIA through the ISI. He later started his small little group of Jihadi warriors. The west brands the group "Al-Qaeda" or "the database" - which was the database of Mujahideen fighters kept by the CIA.

There's no doubt that Al-Qaeda is run by the CIA. There are a number of factors that prove this to be true. Primarily the fact that it's well know that the 9/11 terror attacks were a stand-down false flag. It was allowed to happen, the man that trained the hijackers, was a CIA/FBI/US army personnel. Ali Mohamed. It is thought the CIA was instrumental in getting the VISAs of the hijackers. Additionally, it's well known that fake Osama Bin Laden videos have been released by the US government on many occasions. Now look, Al-Qaeda is in Syria and Libya. They only ever seem to serve US interests - including 9/11 which has made billions for various US interests through the Iraq and Afghan war.

We all know that Al-Qaeda is the master key, the bogey man that allows for the expansion of US empire around the world. Look at the CFR now praising Al-Qaeda's actions in Syria. Laughable how stupid they think we all are.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
ATS is most hilarious!!

Only 22 Flags and a handfull of stars!

If the title said "The end of the world is nigh"

This would maybe have.... 175 flags?

I've noticed not alot of people on here have much to say when presented with cold hard facts.

Reality is hard to swallow aye?

Agreed, I think a lot of people don't like to consider stuff that they perceive will not affect them, ie, anything in the middle east.

The question that comes to mind for me is why is the MSM exposing these truths now?

Given they are controlled, we have truths about the Federal Reserve, Libor, truth behind Al Qaeda, why would they be doing this now?

edit on 9-8-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Well, the United States contributed to the build up of Al Quaeda but I don't think they started them. The US Government made Bin Laden, it was only right that we got rid of him.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroRisk

Your post is just baffling and full of errors

Al-Qa’ida was set up in 1988 shortly before the Soviets left Afghanistan.

Also under operation cyclone only the afghan’s received funding, the funding for the Arab Mujahedeen came from the Saudi’s

Al-Qaeda does not mean the database, the correct name and English spelling for the group you call “Al-Qaeda” is actually Al-Qa’ida al-Jihad which translates as “the base of Holly War”.

Ali Muhammad is one part of a very interesting history, I will give you that, I think more people on ATS should be talking about him.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

As for the U.S. also allegedly supporting branches of Al-Qaeda, that is also false. Just because the U.S. supports some Sunni rebel groups, does not mean that we are supporting Al-Qaeda.

Why not just parrot the official CIA statement on the matter? Jesus.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Well what did Al Qaueda do so far? Attacked America on 911
reply to post by Cassius666

You must be new here.

edit on 9/8/12 by Morg234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Morg234

Try reading all of my post.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Your post is just baffling and full of errors

Al-Qa’ida was set up in 1988 shortly before the Soviets left Afghanistan.

Also under operation cyclone only the afghan’s received funding, the funding for the Arab Mujahedeen came from the Saudi’s

Al-Qaeda does not mean the database, the correct name and English spelling for the group you call “Al-Qaeda” is actually Al-Qa’ida al-Jihad which translates as “the base of Holly War”.

Ali Muhammad is one part of a very interesting history, I will give you that, I think more people on ATS should be talking about him.

What am I reading?

It's well know that Operation Cyclone was US funding of the Afghans through Pakistan. That bit isn't disputed.

It's well known that the CIA directly funded the Mujahideen through the Bank of Credit and Commerce International (BCCI)

The U.S. Central Intelligence Agency held numerous accounts at BCCI, according to William von Raab, former U.S. Commissioner of Customs. Oliver North also used and held multiple accounts at BCCI. These bank accounts were used for a variety of illegal covert operations, including transfers of money and weapons related to the Iran-Contra scandal, according to Time Magazine. The CIA also worked with BCCI in arming and financing the Afghan mujahideen during the Afghan War against the Soviet Union, using BCCI to launder proceeds from trafficking heroin grown in the Pakistan-Afghanistan borderlands, boosting the flow of narcotics to European and U.S. markets.

The US intelligence agencies used BCCI to funnel drug money to Afghan Mujahideen in their fight against Soviet invasion and to insurgents such as Nicaraguan Contras.

It's well know the CIA funded the Mujahideen, trained them and armed them to fight the soviets. This was done at least 5-6 months BEFORE the soviet invasion. Al-Qaeda would later become an offshoot of this Mujahideen, thereby the USA did create Al-Qaeda. And continues to use it as a proxy army in the ME. Wheeling out the bogey man when it suits them.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Hilary Clinton just admitted to Al-Qaeda being created by the US. WTF!! This is something to look into. Why would the US gov say such a thing even if it's true it's not their style to just admit they created a problem. Unless they would want the problem to be tagged on the opposition party. Anyways, I find this a substantial piece of evidence against the idea that the US must stop policing the world in search of terrorist groups they implant. This is a self fulfilling prophecy if ever I saw one.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I thank you for a candid response. An all through this, there is no mention of the Mossad. The Mossad are guilty of setting the roadside bombs in an effort to extend the war campaign. The CiA's of the world were created with NazI know how, though not trusted amongst eachother they do work hand in hand to attain the NWO'S world plans.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
Oh well... What goes on in the middle east, stays in the middle east.. Its all for the best

Yeah except suicidal terrorism...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

You speak like your very intelligent, however it appears all you are giving us are opinions without squat to back it up! Some folks here have actually attempted to put info to back up what they are saying, however, you sir are either just stating your knowledge, ie opinion, or you are in fact a disinfo agent! Please, which is it?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join