It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1st Quarter 2012 Recap...Incredible

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
This video is the first I've seen that really sums up some global events in only the first 4 months of 2012!!! What does this winter hold for us?

Ignore the guy at the beginning, he actually does a good job of editing this all together. A lot of this I have never seen and I, by now means, live under any sort of rock.

Watch the whole video and post your thoughts...civility is key because if the Earth starts to quake you'll want as many friends as possible to help you wade out what's in store...

youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
i'm only a few minutes in and it seems like a recap of ATS over the last few months.

it's over 20 minutes long. is there anything new in this video that i haven't seen on ATS?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Yes. Keep going. :-)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Xterrain

Nope, sorry, nothing new there.

Have seen everything in that vid here on ATS.
edit on 9-8-2012 by wlf15y because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I watched the entire thing , it was really good although disturbing to see everything in one place.
We can never really know what's going on but it really did bother me .
Especially the sounds , I wish we knew where they came from , so creepy!

Thanks for linking , it may be a re-cap but I still "enjoyed" it.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Xterrain

I watched the whole video. There is nothing in it that hasn't been discussed here on ATS.
It is basically a recap of all the strange events up to April 2012.
I give him credit for digging to get the clips and editing them together, but nothing new nor does he try and link any of these occurrences or give any explanations.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Only strange thing about the video are the noises, but supposedly they where on youtube since 2010 or before.... Nothin great about 2012 so far IMO..

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
At work, ill check it out later, skimmed through it, looks like a good recap of ATS 2012.

Thanks for sharing

Namaste.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Recaps are super awesome! People always shake their heads when they hear of small bits of news and then they get distracted from that bit of news by another bit to shake their heads at. And so it goes on.

It is only when we put all of those together that we can truelly sit back and reflect.

TPTB know this. If they keep you preoccupied with other # you'll never be able to connect the dots.

Well done OP, great post.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

join