It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Book - The Sacred Promise and its relation to the Masonic Checker Board

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Thought this was interesting and that I should share and get some other points of view.

I am a very prolific reader. Love anything I can get my hands on.
I recently view a site called VictorZammit.com, a rather interesting site that goes into may areas surrounding the Spiritual world and our interactions with them. Plus many other subjects as well. In fact he is the one that made me finalize my journey and wake up to the fact that this world is not what it seems.
Victor happened to recommend a book called the Sacred Promise. It has some interesting information in it, some new and some info that I had already studied. But... one small sentence caught my eye.

Now in Masonic Symbology the Black and White Checker board is said to represent a number of things from Duality, to it being said to represent Solomons Temple, or the Knights Templar, Good and Eveil and so on and so fourth.

Quite simply they are all wrong according to this book.

The Black and White Checker board seems to have nothing to do with anything anyone quotes as being the correct interpretation.

Here is what Gary Schwartz was told to utelise, as he was having a lot of issues trying to capture an image of Spirits /Angels or whatever you want to call them:

In these investigations, instead of using a dark background, we employed a Black and White chekerboard patterned background. This was suggested according to a purported Angel Communicator who chooses to remain anonymous, by Angel Sophia.

books.google.com.au...=onepage&q=black%20and%20white&f=false

Apparently the Black and White checkers are better to see spirits with than normal darkness, as most of us assume!

Your thoughts?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
As you mention, it's been said that the black and white checkerboard is meant to symbolise a duality.

Some people believe it represents the connection between "our" world and the spirit world.

Of course not everyone believes this to be the true meaning, so salt may be applied here

Sounds like an interesting book though..might have to look it up at some point.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

Ahhh didnt not think of duality in that respect. Ty.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I just read the entire page from the website victorzammit.com (What happens when we die) . Amazing
thank you for sharing this as know I know what I know , and I feel so much better about my life knowing this ,It really does make perfect sense

edit on 12uSunday12 303102 by at1withharmony11 because: i entered the wrong website

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by at1withharmony11

I found it purely by accident (or I was shown it, depends on your POV). Andyes its a great site isnt it. The detail about who was investigating what, and the ridicule that they went through. Make sure you download his PDF as its just fascinating as well.

new topics

top topics

join