It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now we've really had it -- People are getting fed-up !!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ThreeSistersofLoveandLigh

heh nothing is owned that isnt hidden, ^^ i dont need to know the rest when the main ones i already hate are making money, cut off the funding anywhere you can ^^ like companies that sell kids toys, and then sell arms/ or components to make bombs to go kill kids, dont support those companies lol (thats just me though)

btw is that you in the avatar?
edit on 3-10-2012 by ~widowmaker~ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

What an ass, because the shareholders are more important than your own employees, do you see what has become of this country? Pure greed.

( click here ) papa johns will cut hours due to obama care

So he would rather pay for expensive TV ads just like the ad says, instead of offering insurance to his employees.
You know what pisses me off, is he wants you to show up on time everyday for your shift, and he doesn't want you to call in sick, but he doesn't want to pay you decent wage and doesn't want to have to pay to offer health insurance so that you don't get sick. Nice guy.

I'm glad owners are doing this, only because it will force more people back into the poverty line and only then will Obama realize where the real problem has been all along.

This has always been a war between employers and employees, the employees are the most important thing to the business but just not important enough to pay above minimum wage.

People elected for UI benefits when they lost their jobs, because it paid more than a minimum wage job, so employers cut everones hours so that they would no longer have to pay into that fund. People were basically striking, and employers struck back.

Then Obama wants to force health coverage on everyone that makes over $9,350 in a year. This would have to include people that are 1/2 time but if they were paid minimum wage and had slightly less hours they would qualify for paid medicare and employers don't have to offer it as well.

So employers are once again leaving employees by the wasteside as they are the least important thing in any business. Pay us crap wages, give us crap hours, and we aren't even worth being healthy so that we can show up to our shift. Obama will realize soon where the real problem is, its all about greed and its all from the employers end. This article on Papa johns affording TV ads but will have to cut employee hours just makes me sick, these are the types of pukes that don't deserve to be in business.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ThreeSistersofLoveandLigh

Those are people's retirements right there. Get a clue.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
Any business that has their insurance premiums rise because of Obama care will of course try to pass this increase in expenses along to their consumers.

I don't see how anyone could think different.

I guess this is part of the Change we wanted.

Try to!
And if you try to it's a bad tactic to announce it that loudly.
Also this company does not loose a single percentage point of market share when it raises it's prices, and cuts back on the workforce? He could have raised income and lowered expenses all along, yet didn't?
If that is the case why does this guy still have a job? Why did he have to wait until the ACA gobbles up that extra profit to realize it?

edit on 12-11-2012 by narwahl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

REALLY?

They are moaning because they have to charge less than $.25 so they can offer their employs access to
healthcare?

Guess what?

BIG F-ing deal

I thing it is disgusting that these grease ball companies, who raise the cost of healthcare with their
products are opening their mouths over pocket change???

Is anyone going to stop buying those poison pies over a quarter?

Truly pathetic

Did you people realize that you end up paying for these peoples healthcare anyways?

Papajohns passes that off on the public

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

You mean adding $.20 per pizza, so people can have healthcare is skin off of your ass?

You must be a cheap ass SOB

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Whats funny is how its written that they will just have to raise the cost of the product, but simply taking a dip in profits is NEVER even an option when you deal with business.

So the fact that the CEO is worth over 2 million dollars, means he would just die if he was only worth 1.5 million.

Seriously people need to grow up. I think if he feels the need to raise the price of the pies, thats a business decision that he will have to make, but either way its not going to be the end of the world.

God forbid you actually invested into your employees rather then treat them as though all they are worth is being a slave.

Slaves, need room and board, they need food, they need health care so they don't call in sick to your employment.
Slaves need enough money for a car because you demand they show up to work on time and be available.

ALL of these things are out of bounds with a part time job, good luck with your greedy business, I think your doors are going to close. It's probably a good thing too because your tad to greedy papa johns.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join