It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for People Ascending Later This Year

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by AkumaStreak(
reply to post by PurpleVortex

A spit seemed more practical once I donned survival-mode-thinking cap.
Dog on a stick I've most likely had at a China Buffet when younger... been there done that.

edit on 8/9/2012 by AkumaStreak because: (no reason given)

you are either not a dog person at all, you hate dogs for some reason, or you're just a bad person...

as an american dog lover, If I had to choose between eating dog on a spit to help me, and saving my best friends' life (in this case my dog...) I would choose to save my dog...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by edaced4

I was saying I might have to eat his dog. Not my dog. Second, perhaps I'm not a bad person, and in fact don't see as big of a delta that you see between eating a dog and eating [every other living thing we eat that moves], at least not big enough to keep me from making the joke I made (not reality, get it?).

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by edaced4

Oh, mah first fast-click double post. Edited.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Hey, after I have ascended, where do I end up, cause there are a few places I would rather not go to. Just wondering, and yea, do I have to go if I don't want to, can I sort of just say, hey dude, I'll take a rain check, wait until the children are all grown up like.

Please if you know this stuff please let me know.

P

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by AkumaStreak
reply to post by edaced4

I was saying I might have to eat his dog. Not my dog. Second, perhaps I'm not a bad person, and in fact don't see as big of a delta that you see between eating a dog and eating [every other living thing we eat that moves], at least not big enough to keep me from making the joke I made (not reality, get it?).

ok...that was perhaps a bit harsh on my part...I apologize. However, I do see a difference between bovine, porcine and kanine...

bovine and porcine, at least here in the US are bred for eating...kanine is not.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by edaced4

And feline tastes terrible...
I'm told.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by edaced4

And feline tastes terrible...
I'm told.

Please tell me that you don't know this first hand...cuz I tried for many years to catch my cat...but to no avail...

heheheehehe...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Who's gonna feed your dog?

If my dog doesn't go, I don't.

If some high spiritual being tries to make me, I will do things to them only imaginable by the devil himself.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by edaced4

reply to post by edaced4

ok...that was perhaps a bit harsh on my part...I apologize. However, I do see a difference between bovine, porcine and kanine...

bovine and porcine, at least here in the US are bred for eating...kanine is not.

Yeah but pork is gross unless its bacon.. and cows are just damn tasty.I can put a pack on my dog and he can help me.. so Id not eat him. Besides the staffie in my avatar, I have a chinese crested.. HAIRLESS. I hear the chinese have a nickname for them that means something like "tasty dog". He is a ratter and alarm. They serve a purpose and its not sustenance. My staffie is a workhorse and would be useful in any situation... except an all you can eat buffet. Cows and bison serve a purpose... they are tasty edibles.

Besides they are much more cute than a cow and smell better too.
edit on 9-8-2012 by Advantage because: blank post!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by BottledWater

That's the spirit!

Seriously, I agree. My dogs are part of my family. Of course they won't live a fraction of the time I do....but they'll be around until nature takes them in due course. Fido sure doesn't become a burger anywhere I'm at. grr.. Really. I cannot imagine a situation without getting silly about..well.. I could be trapped in a bunker where only the dog existed and no other food ..and the doors are all locked.. and..

..and it's so much easier just to agree that whatever the cows on TV say about other white meats, the family pet is never a menu item. In fact, the person in my survival group suggesting it after being told it's NEVER happening gets cooked before my dog does.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

I hear the chinese have a nickname for them that means something like "tasty dog".

Heeeere tasty. C'mon boy. C'mon tasty. Gooood tasty. Good 'n tasty!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Why do you even bother asking and make this thread? Do you have anything to do in real life? A job maybe, beside being a paid troll?

2nd line.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by AkumaStreak

plenty of us sinners will be left to eat your puppies

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Those who ascend will understand. There is no independent "I", no "dog". Funny thing, it just seemed that way down there.
The Sage Knows,
There is no Self,
No Good nor Bad,
No Good dogs or Bad dogs,
Only non-dog.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Did you expect a serious answer to a not-serious question?

Thanks for killing my faith in humanity...again.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Ascending ?

You mean rapture ?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Why do you even bother asking and make this thread? Do you have anything to do in real life? A job maybe, beside being a paid troll?
reply to post by coyote66

Why did you even bother replying when you don't have anything of value to add to the thread? This is what I don't understand about certain people here on ATS. They call other people paid trolls, but they are the ones that are doing the trolling. If you don't have knowledge about the topic, read on and move on.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

There is no 'ascension date.' The process already started. Some of us are there. Some of us are close. Some of us are just catching up. Some of us still mock.

But all of us still have to put on pants, piss, feed the dog and go to sleep.

The difference is in HOW we feed the dog.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I dont know what might be on the horizon for later this year but I try to keep an open mind. Also Im hoping that its my dog that tells ME when its time to go. Dogs are a lot quicker on the uptake than humans when it comes to major events and I figure she'll get a whiff of ether a few minutes before I do. After which I will promptly put on her leash and insist that she lead the way. Once our skin suits fall of we'll probably have a lot more in common than we already do.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyote66

2nd line.

Don't worry. My thread got moved (to jokes forum). If you can't even take (address/handle without getting offended) a question like this seriously, what 'cha going to do if nothing happens in 2012? Maybe you'll all start standing up for yourselves finally and fix planet Earth instead.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join