It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for People Ascending Later This Year

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
OP, and other dog lovers...just thought I'd add this: I am a Hindu. Hindus generally do not like dogs as pets in the home, right? I have other reasons for not owning dogs or being particularly thrilled about them. I don't have a problem. Heck, dogs were there with early man as far back as pre-agriculture. I know the importance they have had on our cultural development as species.

Now dig this...there is a Hindu fable about a wise spiritual whatever-ya-call-it who is invited to go to heaven. As he considers this tempting offer, his dog comes whining behind him. The man is told that he cannot bring his dog if he chooses to accept the invitation. So the wise man refuses the offer on the premise that no heaven could fulfill him without the companionship of his dog. The deity who gave him the invitation then announces that he has passed the test and has shown true compassion and love and is indeed worthy of attaining heaven.

I'm not a dog hater!
I'm just not a fan. And I know there are so many avatars with pics of dogs that are waiting to slam me for my posts on this thread.

edit on 9-8-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by AkumaStreak

No, that would signify the proverbial tip of the iceberg and could mean all creatures that pass over in addition some that are disappearing now. Just the tip of the iceburg.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I will feed your dogs, cats etc if you give me all your money and property….. you won't need it right

Or you can let these guys look after them

www.postrapturepetcare.com...

Mickierocksman
edit on 9/8/2012 by Mickierocksman because: Added a word, took a bite of my sandwich (made by me, not my wife) put it down, chewed it a bit then hit edit again.......

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
they will be happier without us.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha
OP, and other dog lovers...just thought I'd add this: I am a Hindu. Hindus generally do not like dogs as pets in the home, right? I have other reasons for not owning dogs or being particularly thrilled about them. I don't have a problem. Heck, dogs were there with early man as far back as pre-agriculture. I know the importance they have had on our cultural development as species.

Now dig this...there is a Hindu fable about a wise spiritual whatever-ya-call-it who is invited to go to heaven. As he considers this tempting offer, his dog comes whining behind him. The man is told that he cannot bring his dog if he chooses to accept the invitation. So the wise man refuses the offer on the premise that no heaven could fulfill him without the companionship of his dog. The deity who gave him the invitation then announces that he has passed the test and has shown true compassion and love and is indeed worthy of attaining heaven.

I'm not a dog hater!
I'm just not a fan. And I know there are so many avatars with pics of dogs that are waiting to slam me for my posts on this thread.

edit on 9-8-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

LOL! Not at all!! We are all entitled to our beliefs and feelings My dog avatar says so anyway.

Loved hearing the fable. You see, my culture is very close to the dog. Its a cultural thing.. no biggie as long as it harms none

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
By the way, I believe life goes on past this year, that we're not to harbor negative thoughts and see only good things and a very good uplifting change for everyone, just don't run programs in you and send them out, if they lodge in.

Also if there were events coming, that occurred despite seeing the best, then I actually think people have come to wake up and hold ARK over this planet, so that leaving anyone is not what higher souls would ever do. A friend shared his vision of going to the new earth after some kind of meteor shower and dying. He instantly wanted to come back and help for people were struck with disease and chaos, and he was allowed, to take a body and jump in and start to help, organize and direct groups. So, just don't quite know what people expect ascension to be like. I'm not ruling it out, and feel much of nature is already being upgraded, but we should be striving to knock on our souls and seek to help others.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by AkumaStreak
Who's gonna feed your dog?

Not saying that I thing I'm going to "ascend" later this year...Quite frankly I don't know and don't care what that means...

My dog, as you put it, is gonna go with me to wherever I go! She is a part of my family. She is not just my pet...far far from it...she is my second daughter!

Contrary to what some believe, dogs are really mans best friend..Shadow has been a part of me for so long now that I feel she is closer to me than my immediate family. She has been by my side for almost 5 years now...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

I don't suck, so that's too bad that that's not auto-ascension. Also, never said I wanted to eat your dog -- or that I wouldn't love to see something like ascension happen. Just because I don't believe I will wake up tomorrow in piles of money, doesn't mean I wouldn't want it to happen. So it's just vibrations, not whether you are enlightened or a horrible person. Seems kinda arbitrary for something supposedly so wonderful.

I never said you sucked, was only trying to give an example of the situation. You did say if you don't ascend you will eat my dog (I don't have one anyways, so I don't care)

If the world's best all ascend, and the Earth descends into chaos, I'm a have to eat your dog on a stick.
which you later edited to spit? lol

Well, to reach these high vibrations you have to raise your vibrations by being loving and caring towards people in general. I can go on and on about how to raise your vibes, but that's what Google is for right?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleVortex

A spit seemed more practical once I donned survival-mode-thinking cap.
Dog on a stick I've most likely had at a China Buffet when younger... been there done that.

edit on 8/9/2012 by AkumaStreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by AkumaStreak

A spit seemed more practical once I donned survival-mode-thinking cap.
Dog on a stick I've most likely had at a China Buffet when younger... been there done that.

edit on 8/9/2012 by AkumaStreak because: (no reason given)

Eat a dog.. survival situations? Sure, Id eat his dog.. just not mine.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by chr0naut

Mostly dogs, some cats, cows & very few humans, sorry.

Cats are not innocent. They are sneaky, vicious, conniving and manipulative predators.
And I think they are very cool.

edit on 8/8/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Phage, I agree with you 100%!!

cats are very cool!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Eat a dog.. survival situations? Sure, Id eat his dog.. just not mine.

My dog will digest you first before you even think of eating him, no advantage at all sorry.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Okay, dammit. Ill stick to little dogs.

Actually I probably would if it meant my kids living or starving, but damn. My ancestors would ream me when we meet again.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
You know, all things being equal, my mutts don't carry enough meat to even consider. For the whole whopping day or two that eating them would bring me (it'd have to be that bad to even go there as a thought), I don't believe it'd be worth it at all.

Those would be the most miserable and self destructive days I could imagine after doing such a thing. I won't even watch I am Legend for that ONE scene. I like the whole rest of the movie. I've just got a real soft spot for any animals among what one would call sentient or intelligent.

As for ascending... Well... Someone has to stay behind and run this dump... Why not me? I figure I'll be around to throw my name in the hat. lol.... j/k.. kinda

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

I hope you are saying your physical not etheric or spirit, spins off. You are far bigger than this universe. You really don't even leave home in our heavenly Beyond when we enter this metaphorical dvd. Though it can take longer if people harm others, to get back out of the practicum/school/lesson, you can't wizz off into space nor does your consciousness ever die. What happens is we're creating our next step here, and there is a frequency match for everyone. And that would be the same if the universes was ascending or if it blitted out, all the souls would be free. There are infinite realms.

Well, I was speaking in subtle terms hoping people with metaphysical knowledge will understand me. Etheric body is the closest to the physical, if that disconnects you simply die. During the event like I mentioned, if you don't match with the new earth you are gone. Only the ones that are ready for the shift and are matching with the new earths VIBErations will stick around. I also believe that consciousness will never destroyed. There is a frequency match for everyone idea is very interesting and I honestly never thought about it, seems probable and rather fair.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Ill be here to keep you company. I mean I havent killed kittens and puppies.. but worthy of ascention? Doubt it. I mean it kinda sounds boring too ... Ive become quite attached to my earthly non cool as the ascending folks' body and all.

Ive heard many concepts of ascention... and I dont know where they get the idea or why this year. Maybe Im just not enlightened. Some of the ideas sound very boring or something I wouldnt choose to participate in.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Apparently I missed the memo on this ascension thing coming up in a few months. I would encourage everyone to include me in their cc's please so we can avoid any confusion in the future (its' so embarrassing really!).

Obviously I will take a knife and lay hold onto my pets, and divide them, along with their bones, into 12 pieces each and send them unto all the coasts of Isreal.

Did you hear something else?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Okay, dammit. Ill stick to little dogs. Actually I probably would if it meant my kids living or starving, but damn. My ancestors would ream me when we meet again.

Little dogs not puppies lol. God it would be so hard for me to kill a puppy to feed me or anyone else. Your ancestors wouldn't give a rats a$$ I'm sure since they know all about trying to survive and what it takes.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleVortex

Okay, dammit. Ill stick to little dogs. Actually I probably would if it meant my kids living or starving, but damn. My ancestors would ream me when we meet again.

Little dogs not puppies lol. God it would be so hard for me to kill a puppy to feed me or anyone else. Your ancestors wouldn't give a rats a$$ I'm sure since they know all about trying to survive and what it takes.

Actually I feel the exact same! :LOL! How very true on the ancestors. Nail on the head

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

I tend to agree. There is also this, and I'm only half kidding here. If the saying that 'With great power, come great responsibility' has any truth to it, then the first thing those ascending will get is flattened by the rule book they get to learn. Everything in the universe is a trad-off of one form or another, right? Heck...I just learned the rules here. Down here.

Besides.... Every town in a post holocaust world needs a cynical old rabbit around to be the fly in the ointment.

edit on 9-8-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-8-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join