It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for People Ascending Later This Year

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Who's gonna feed your dog?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Spiritual aspirants do not have the attachments of pet ownership. And dogs are such filthy animals too; proper spiritualists do not have dogs. Not that I believe in anybody ascending though.

Nice bit of snarkiness though. ATS could always use plenty of that

edit on 8-8-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AkumaStreak

You will still have to feed the dog, or even many more dog than you have ever though of.
I didn't know some were waiting, I guess they just didn't get around to telling everyone.

Roof

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

So your best answer is that dogs are filthy. I'll just wait for someone who loves their pet who is ascending this year to respond.
edit on 8/8/2012 by AkumaStreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
You're going to feed my dog since you're going to stick around.

ETA: I suggest you do some research on the Ascension phenomena if you want to find out what happens to animals during ascension. I believe that all animals will ascend if there is such an event.
edit on 8-8-2012 by PurpleVortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleVortex

If the world's best all ascend, and the Earth descends into chaos, I'm a have to eat your dog on a spit.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

If there is such a thing as a physical ascension occurring at the years end, and I'm not going to discount it, but, what makes you think the animals are not ascending too, both in and out of body, as we speak and even that some have not already done so?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Dictionary says that a phenomena is "a fact, occurrence, or circumstance observed or observable: to study the phenomena of nature."

If it has not happened, can it be called a phenomena?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

If there is such a thing as a physical ascension occurring at the years end, and I'm not going to discount it, but, what makes you think the animals are not ascending too, both in and out of body, as we speak and even that some have not already done so?

What makes me think that no animals have ascended already? Not enough UFD reports (unidentified flying dog).

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Anyone claiming to "ascend" can send me their pets. Don't forget all the money in your account. I promise it will be used for their food, vet care, etc...
Then, on Dec 22, you can come get them. The money stays with me.
Only problem is, none of them actually believe they will.
Not enough to put up or shut up.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AkumaStreak
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

So your best answer is that dogs are filthy. I'll just wait for someone who loves their pet who is ascending this year to respond.

That is true. Loving and caring for animals is not a filthy act. I'm just adding my own personal spice about dogs. I like dogs and pets. I am not the type to own them. I am the type to volunteer at the animal shelter though.

Those who are attached to their pets will not be ascending. Attachment to earthly and worldly concerns has kept people from ascending since time began..or something like that. I don't believe anybody will be "ascending" anywhere though. We are awfully attached to things (myself included.)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

If the world's best all ascend, and the Earth descends into chaos, I'm a have to eat your dog on a stick.

I think you misunderstood the concept of "ascension." It's not really about the world's "best" that ascends and if you suck you don't. This is not a game of any sort that the top dog ascends and the losers stay around and die. It's about your VIBErations...if your VIBErations are not compatible with the VIBErations of the New Earth your etheric body simply spins off during the "event" and you die. But if your VIBErations are compatible with the earths then you are anchored on earth and are safe. So, you still want to eat my dog on a stick?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha
Spiritual aspirants do not have the attachments of pet ownership. And dogs are such filthy animals too; proper spiritualists do not have dogs. Not that I believe in anybody ascending though.

Only the truly loving, open and innocent will ascend.

Mostly dogs, some cats, cows & very few humans, sorry.

edit on 8/8/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by AkumaStreak

Originally posted by Unity_99

What makes me think that no animals have ascended already? Not enough UFD reports (unidentified flying dog).

Two reasons:

1. There have been alot of die offs. And there are already dolphins and whales being taken away, dont know if this is in bodies, not all ascensions are in these bodies. Not even sure anyone ascends that way but some do think so.

2. Not all ascensions have vanished, to our site. For example, when I noticed the unsual behavior of the cotton trees, the fluff pods left, and zipped around against the wind, came and returned to the tree, came down to me and hovered and then zipped back to the tree, agaist the wind, very self directed. And for several days I witnessed odd things, magical things, when meditating outside and noting the sun's glow.

I spoke with my native friend about this and she told met the cottonwood trees and others, had already ascended and they were already higher dimensional. And she asked me if I watched Avatar and the seeds in that show. She named the year that various natives she had spoken to had said it occurred, but I've forgotten most of that until this thread.

I repeat, how do you know they aren't already ascending?

What do we truly know about nature. The energies coming in and theyre aleady far more innocent than we are.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
My 2 filthy rotten dogs love me.. if they had a choice to "ascend" without me, I doubt they would. Seriously. Im actually being serious in this thread...
SERIOUSLY though, Id love to help a few folks ascend.. to wherever... and not have to deal with them again. They can be all spiritually happy far far away for all I care. WHomever is in charge of the ascending list.. PLEASE take my mayor and those few aldermen I loathe.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha

Only the truly loving, open and innocent will ascend.

edit on 8/8/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

Don't be sorry to me. I agree with you 100%. Did you see the part where I say I don't believe in this ascension jibber-jabber?

It's up to each of us as individuals to better ourselves and contribute to the good of the whole. I am not waiting around for any "ascension" to do it for me.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

Cats are not innocent. They are sneaky, vicious, conniving and manipulative predators.
And I think they are very cool.

edit on 8/8/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I don't suck, so that's too bad that that's not auto-ascension. Also, never said I WANTED to eat your dog -- or that I wouldn't love to see something like ascension happen. Just because I don't believe I will wake up tomorrow in piles of money, doesn't mean I wouldn't want it to happen.

So it's just vibrations, not whether you are enlightened or a horrible person. Seems kinda arbitrary for something supposedly so wonderful.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

So just cottonwood trees and some beached whales so far. Got it.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

your etheric body simply spins off during the "event" and you die. But if your VIBErations are compatible with the earths then you are anchored on earth and are safe.

I hope you are saying your physical not etheric or spirit, spins off. You are far bigger than this universe. You really don't even leave home in our heavenly Beyond when we enter this metaphorical dvd.

Though it can take longer if people harm others, to get back out of the practicum/school/lesson, you can't wizz off into space nor does your consciousness ever die.

What happens is we're creating our next step here, and there is a frequency match for everyone. And that would be the same if the universes was ascending or if it blitted out, all the souls would be free. There are infinite realms.
edit on 9-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join