It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I shouldn't watch these things...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
...'cause I cry every single time.

Greater love...

So sad, yet so uplifting at the same time. Knowing that regardless of anything, love is unconditional, and loyalty is forever.

The real story is just as heartwarming.

Hachi
edit on 8/8/2012 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I couldn't have read this at a worse time. I've been living in a place where I can't have my dogs and It's been 9 month since I've seen them(2,500 miles away). My brother was telling me my oldest dog only leaves my old room to go outside. I feel so bad I've failed my dogs.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by zonetripper2065

You have to wonder sometimes how it is we're deserving of such unswerving loyalty, and love...

Gotta quit watching these things...I turn into a big ol' marshmallow.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Right now I don't feel I deserve it at all.

I'm a jerk ass. But otherwise yea no more of these

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Part of that movie was filmed here in my hometown. A very touching and sad true story. I cried like a baby.

The love and devotion of that dog was just amazing. It's hard to imagine he waited all those years.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
I couldn't have read this at a worse time. I've been living in a place where I can't have my dogs and It's been 9 month since I've seen them(2,500 miles away). My brother was telling me my oldest dog only leaves my old room to go outside. I feel so bad I've failed my dogs.

Oh that is so sad.
I am so sorry you had to be seperated from your little furry friends.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
How could anyone be surprised when dogs do things like this?
How could anyone treat a dog in an abusive manner?
Dogs really have got us when it comes to the humanity and compassion comparison.
There are so many examples out there of loyal dogs, and now with the web, they are being seen.
Doggies ROCK! Plain and simple as that.
I'm gonna hug my buddies again now, cya later.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Absolutely. How does that old saying go?

Please God, allow me to be the human my dog thinks I am, rather than the person I know I am. Or something along those lines...

I miss having a dog around, cats too, for that matter... Being an apartment dweller doesn't allow for it, at the moment... But I'm workin' on it.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Just got done watching both, the original japanese version w/ subtitles and the 2009 story w/ Richard Gere.
Both were great flicks.
But I am never surprised when dogs do amazing things.
Thanks for the tip.

The full Japanese version can be found on Youtube, definately worth the time spent.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

I'm just ticking off the days working towards my goal of getting everyone back together.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by zonetripper2065

Good luck.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Thanks, My lease is up soon so I'm out of this craptown city.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065

Ok that made me weepy. I don't think I could handle the topic of the OP now. I hope you're reunited soon.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by chasingbrahman

Sorry bout that. I got my youngest one back, my oldest girl is now looking down at me from doggy heaven. My 2 middle dogs are with my pop so everyone is happy...kind of

join