It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Camp's Top Ten Most Audacious Lies

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by Djayed

How well do you know Obama? Can you give me a list of the executive orders he's issued in the last 2 months and defend those?

Or are you just a Obamatron who posts mind-numbing retorts with no reason behind them?

Sorry no Obamatron here, here are 3 orders I will list out for you!

Order 13618-assignment of national security and emergency preparedness
The equivenlant to the emergency broadcast system for the Internet.

Order-13616-accelerating broadband infrastructure
Brings jobs, and high speed Internet access where it wasn't currently available(rural areas)

Order 13617-blocking property of he government of the Russian federation relating tot he disposition of highly enriched Uranium extracted from nuclear weapons.
-needs no explanation.

Here are other reasons why I am an Obama supporter:

1. The health care reform bill, wow now Nana can now afford medicine, doctors visits, and food!
2. He supports gay marriage
3. He is a Democrat, it will be a cold day before I vote republican. (with the exception of Ron Paul)
4. He bailed out General Motors, which GM is a big reason why our country used to be where it was. Like it or not but Detroit built this nation and we were going to just let it all burn! But hey let's be proud Americans and buy a Toyota...
5. He called Apple out on his town meeting about not building iPads in the US
6. Repealed don't ask don't tell

I can keep going but giving you 6 reasons I support him is enough, I am sorry if you disagree but he is a good president!

edit on 8/9/2012 by Djayed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
I'm a little disappointed. I hoped people objecting to the OP would contradict things in it. Instead the responses seem to be "I could disprove them all, but I can't be bothered." Or, "It doesn't matter if they are lies."

These objections seem unconvincing. If I had to judge, I would say the OP wins by default.

Before responding to your initial comment I did my research, I am not about to lie about my findings and post that that was all BS, when it wasn't. Partial truth, and partial lie.

So I looked further into Mitts campaign and found the exact same things! Partial truths, partial lies. So when it boils down to it you need to figure out what the truth is yourself and what is not. Can't listen to the the Media or the campaigns. My opnion, Mitt will hurt my rights as a citizen and he will only help the rich.

I do not want anything close to a Bush Jr in office, and Romney is waaaaaayyyyy to close!
edit on 8/9/2012 by Djayed because: I am more of a math guy.....

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

First off, please explain to me and the other viewers how my justifications were bogus.
Second off, I am not saying I support the Romney staffer when he cussed at those reporters, just that I understand why he said go to hell or kiss my ass or whatever it is he actually said. They should all have kept their mouths shut and just respected the polish people and their religious site. There is a time for yelling questions at a political figure, and that wasn't it. Maybe Romney should have had a press conference. That doesn't make it acceptable for anyone, either the media or a Romney staffer, to disrespect the polish people. And I also like that just because I forgot the exact phrase (but not the sentiment) the staffer used, that autimatically disavows every point I made. And I was criticizing the leftist media, who are part of the Obama camp (just like Fox News and Talk radio are part of the Romney or Paul camp), for so blatantly spouting a pro-Obama message.
edit on 9-8-2012 by Antonio1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Now if we were to talk about the media as a whole, Yes, I believe the slant is toward Obama.

And I'm sure you have some sort of hard evidence for that...right???

I'd love to see it.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antonio1

First off, please explain to me and the other viewers how my justifications were bogus.
Second off, I am not saying I support the Romney staffer when he cussed at those reporters, just that I understand why he said go to hell or kiss my ass or whatever it is he actually said. They should all have kept their mouths shut and just respected the polish people and their religious site. There is a time for yelling questions at a political figure, and that wasn't it.

Let's be honest...everyone knows the Romney staffer didn't yell at the reporters because he was offended that they were asking questions at a "holy site"...or else he wouldn't have yelled vulgarities back at them.

See..that is just your justification for what he did...you are excusing him and deflecting the reason why he did it.

He yelled at those reporters because he didn't like the content of the questions...not because of the site they were at.

Romney's Eurpoean tour was an absolute disaster...how do I know this...because his campaign hasn't talked about it since he got back.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by Antonio1

Second off, I am not saying I support the Romney staffer when he cussed at those reporters, just that I understand why he said go to hell or kiss my ass or whatever it is he actually said. They should all have kept their mouths shut and just respected the polish people and their religious site. There is a time for yelling questions at a political figure, and that wasn't it.

Let's be honest...everyone knows the Romney staffer didn't yell at the reporters because he was offended that they were asking questions at a "holy site"...or else he wouldn't have yelled vulgarities back at them.

See..that is just your justification for what he did...you are excusing him and deflecting the reason why he did it.

He yelled at those reporters because he didn't like the content of the questions...not because of the site they were at.

Romney's Eurpoean tour was an absolute disaster...how do I know this...because his campaign hasn't talked about it since he got back.

Romney's trip was not necesarily a disaster, his campaign isn't talking about it because they have moved on to other things, and if he starts talking about hsi European trip, he will be bombarded by a bunch of inane questions about his supposed gaffes. How exactly do you know why the Romney staffer yelled at those reporters? Maybe your right, maybe he didn't like the content of the reporter's questions, but that still doesn't excuse anyone, either the reporters or the Romney staffer, disrespecting the Polish people. (And yes, it is possible for someone who isn't a radical leftist to respect the cultures of other nations) I am not trying to apologize for anyone, I just think that these supposed "gaffes" are being blown out of proportion, which both Romney and Obama supporters have done to each other. And, you still haven't explained how my other points are invalid. I would also like to ask you a question: If you were in that kind of situation, what would you have said/done?
edit on 9-8-2012 by Antonio1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Dear OutKast Searcher (Has the real one returned?),

Now if we were to talk about the media as a whole, Yes, I believe the slant is toward Obama.

And I'm sure you have some sort of hard evidence for that...right???

I'd love to see it.
Perhaps I'm being too judgmental, but may I ask why you'd love to see it? Is it because it would change your mind and you would start criticizing the media for slanted coverage? I may be misjudging you, but I think not.

Or would you find the evidence to be just more fuel for arguing over?

Again my apologies if I have misjudged you, but I'm less interested in fighting than I was when I was younger.

With respect,
Charles1952

P.s. Books have been written about media bias, articles all over the place. It's easy to find if you want. - C.

edit on 10-8-2012 by charles1952 because: Add P.s.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

I believe that different parts of the media are biased in different ways. Except for Fox News, the majority of major T.V. networks are Left or Center Left. Same goes for the majority of major city newspapers. The vast majority of talk Radio is clearly conservative, and blogs are divided about fifty-fifty. I think that the media in general has to stop allowing their political bias, left or right, from getting in the way of good reporting.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djayed

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by Djayed

How well do you know Obama? Can you give me a list of the executive orders he's issued in the last 2 months and defend those?

Or are you just a Obamatron who posts mind-numbing retorts with no reason behind them?

Sorry no Obamatron here, here are 3 orders I will list out for you!

Order 13618-assignment of national security and emergency preparedness
The equivenlant to the emergency broadcast system for the Internet.

Order-13616-accelerating broadband infrastructure
Brings jobs, and high speed Internet access where it wasn't currently available(rural areas)

Order 13617-blocking property of he government of the Russian federation relating tot he disposition of highly enriched Uranium extracted from nuclear weapons.
-needs no explanation.

Here are other reasons why I am an Obama supporter:

1. The health care reform bill, wow now Nana can now afford medicine, doctors visits, and food!
2. He supports gay marriage
3. He is a Democrat, it will be a cold day before I vote republican. (with the exception of Ron Paul)
4. He bailed out General Motors, which GM is a big reason why our country used to be where it was. Like it or not but Detroit built this nation and we were going to just let it all burn! But hey let's be proud Americans and buy a Toyota...
5. He called Apple out on his town meeting about not building iPads in the US
6. Repealed don't ask don't tell

I can keep going but giving you 6 reasons I support him is enough, I am sorry if you disagree but he is a good president!

edit on 8/9/2012 by Djayed because: (no reason given)

Funny, Obamacare is going to make my family lose our health insurance, and my Uncle is going to lose his health insurance too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join