It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Might Donald Trump be Romney's VP pick??

page: 1
1
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Phooey, hit enter on the title!! Dangit!!

Trump to Romney: You've got to fight fire with fire


VAN SUSTEREN: How about speak? Have you been asked to speak?
TRUMP: I'd rather not say that yet, but they do want me to do something very major at the convention.
VAN SUSTEREN: All right, well, something very major. Now you've have certainly teased us. What's the very major? Can you give us a hint?
TRUMP: I can't. I'm not allowed to say, but it's something very, very major.


Emphasis added by my to quote...

Mayhaps Trump is gonna announce that he is Romney's VP pick??? I have no idea...just throwing it out there...
edit on 8-8-2012 by edaced4 because: (no reason given)




posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by edaced4


Interesting.

But I think if Romney wants to have a chance to win the oval office he shouldn't be thinking about taking Donald Trump with him. If he does that he can prepare to board the fail boat...

ALL ABBBOARD!


edit on 8-8-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by edaced4


Gee, I really don't know since you give us none of your own thoughts about it, and no links.

I'd venture to say that the thought of this happening would draw a blank from most people who will respond to your thread, because the mere thought is like a snow ball trying to survive a trip through hell.

But thanks for asking.

[add] Even I know to make sure what I post is there before I hit the enter button...........Look at it this way then, given your late links and response on your own title.......I have a theory. You might be the only person alive who would vote for such a duo!

edit on 8-8-2012 by Sulie because: add text



posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Or perhaps Trump is gonna "fire" Obama?? Hehehehehe...that would be epic!



posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I doubt it,

but it would seal the deal for a piss in our faces party at his place.....I am sure they would get a kick out of it...



posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I hope not! If for some reason Ron Paul doesn't win (I know... I'm being a bit facetious here... but it's my own wishful thinking) I would go crazy having them both in office. Please say it isn't so!



posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by edaced4
 


I doubt it...that would be a worse pick than Palin.

However...


Mayhaps Trump is gonna announce that he is Romney's VP pick???


Usually the candidate announces who their VP is, not the other way around....BUT....if Trump was going to be VP...I wouldn't doubt his arrogance would dictate that he has to announce it himself.



posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by edaced4
 


Romney would lose by 20% if he did that. Trump is a hack and is a cancer to his party. Although, I think Romney is the best we have right now, unless he secures a great and I mean great VP canidate, we are doomed to 4 more years of robbing this country blind. Scary times on the horizon. We need an earth changing event to bring people back to reality.



posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by edaced4
 


I doubt it...that would be a worse pick than Palin.

However...


Mayhaps Trump is gonna announce that he is Romney's VP pick???


Usually the candidate announces who their VP is, not the other way around....BUT....if Trump was going to be VP...I wouldn't doubt his arrogance would dictate that he has to announce it himself.


Exactly what I was thinking! Trump has been named the "Republican Party (in Florida) Statesman of the Year"
where he will be speaking the night before the RNC...and the next day he will be doing
"something very very major" at the convention itself.

Either he's going to fire the Pres, or announce his VPness...endorsed by Romney...right up there on the stage...



posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by edaced4
 
Aw man...I really, really hope so!



posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sulie

Originally posted by edaced4

Gee, I really don't know since you give us none of your own thoughts about it, and no links.

I'd venture to say that the thought of this happening would draw a blank from most people who will respond to your thread, because the mere thought is like a snow ball trying to survive a trip through hell.

But thanks for asking.

[add] Even I know to make sure what I post is there before I hit the enter button...........Look at it this way then, given your late links and response on your own title.......I have a theory. You might be the only person alive who would vote for such a duo!



edit on 8-8-2012 by Sulie because: add text


The enter button thing happens to all of us, regardless of whether or not we "make sure that what" we "post is there before we hit" it...

My title is accurate to what I was thinking at the time...my late links an response were added as soon as I hit the "enter" after posting the title. As to whom I would vote for...not even close! The "silver tips" (from a crappy video that was posted here earlier) and the comb-over are not for me. Give me Ron Paul and Puxatawney Phil anyday...That's my write-in...


edit on 8-8-2012 by edaced4 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by edaced4
Give me Ron Paul and Puxatawney Phil anyday...That's my write-in...





I agree! RP AND PP 2012!



posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Most people already cannot relate to Romney, and he can't relate to the common person, because of his business past and extreme wealth.

Adding Trump to his ticket would only increase this alienation. He wants people who will vote republican to believe that he's looking out for them -- that voting for him will pay off.

Not going to happen.



posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
i have the feeling the discussion between van sustren and trump is a ploy to get people talking about what they think about the prospect of trump as a running mate. its already got people talking about it, see......

Trump for vp, lol

edit on 8-8-2012 by DarkSarcasm because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AkumaStreak
Most people already cannot relate to Romney, and he can't relate to the common person, because of his business past and extreme wealth.

Adding Trump to his ticket would only increase this alienation. He wants people who will vote republican to believe that he's looking out for them -- that voting for him will pay off.

Not going to happen.


you are probably right, but Trump is seemingly an icon in America...

He has a TV show, which probably most of America watches on a regular basis...people relate to Trump cuz he's on TV...and on that TV show, he does things that most of America wish they could do every day



posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkSarcasm
 


hehehehe...I am NOT sold that Trump is/will be Romney's running mate!! I was listening to a radio program earlier today that had this interview, and came to the ultimate conclusion!



posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Greta Van Susteren truly has no shame at all.

Of course, neither does t'Rump.



posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Trump is better cheerleader than a VP pick. But, he his correct in stating that its time for Romney to get tough. The "kid glove" approach against Obama failed miserably in 2008. Clinton and McCain each backed off of Obama when there was a clear blood trail to follow back then.

Nice guys finish last when faced by the tactics that the Obama handlers have begun to unleash. Romney needs to keep the message clear regarding Obama's failed record on one hand and needs to lead with a jab or two with his other hand. It's going to get brutal...and the nation will be scarred by the battle. But, our nation's future is at risk.. It's worth fighting for.....



posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I hope not...as that would "trump" reason.
I hear that Romney wants Gen. Petraeus.



posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by edaced4

Mayhaps Trump is gonna announce that he is Romney's VP pick???


I hope so, that would be comedy gold.


But they probably just want him to supply the Strippers.



new topics

top topics



 
1
<<   2 >>

log in

join