It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS and US Military Make Final Preparations Before Announcing Martial Law?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD
As for your first point, I agree. He should not have told me these things, but he has been understanding many things about the times we live in that are powerful spiritual truths and as such his concern for me outweighed his fear of governemnt retribution. He said with what he knows is coming, he doesn't care if he gets killed, he doesn't want to live through the next few months, I feel sad for him and the position he will be forced into.

No, I'm not talking about him telling you, I'm talking about someone telling him. I just think it unlikely that a... oh, let's pick on the Germans... that a German commander or soldier would take him aside and tell him that NATO will be, effectively, invading the US, because US soldiers wouldn't kill Americans. Just seems a bit far-fetched.

As for your second point, like the above poster mentioned, you don't need as many people if you have technology. a few thousand (10,000 or so) soldiers with 30,000 UAV units 1,000,000's of survalance cameras, satelite survalance, could impose marital law quite easily if needed, cut off the interstate system and hold the cites with UAV's.

I still think you have a logistics problem there, but okay.

All people need to eat, at some point if trucking and power come to a halt, you would be surprised how quickly the citizens will need the governemt to provide these needs and willingly access martial law, if they feel it is for their own safety.

I would agree with that, I just don't see anything going on right now that would indicate that martial law is immanent or even useful.

But we shall see.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join