It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS and US Military Make Final Preparations Before Announcing Martial Law?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Informants and military personnel are coming forth anonymously to confirm that martial law “is right around the corner.” However, right now we are under a silent martial law and citizens are reporting strange and unexplainable activity from the US armed forces and multiple federal agencies that point to a covert preparatory operation to completely lock down America in the very near future......Link

What are your Thoughts?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by EricCoombes
Informants and military personnel are coming forth anonymously to confirm that martial law “is right around the corner.” However, right now we are under a silent martial law and citizens are reporting strange and unexplainable activity from the US armed forces and multiple federal agencies that point to a covert preparatory operation to completely lock down America in the very near future......Link

What are your Thoughts?

Your link sucks, What else do you want to know?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sulie

What are your Thoughts?

Your link sucks, What else do you want to know?

I logged in just to say;LOL

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Informants and military personnel are coming forth anonymously to confirm that martial law “is right around the corner.” However, right now we are under a silent martial law and citizens are reporting strange and unexplainable activity from the US armed forces and multiple federal agencies that point to a covert preparatory operation to completely lock down America in the very near future......LinkWhat are your Thoughts?

Your OP is word-for-word from the same article posted on www.activistpost.com... You should at least give credit to the author, Susanne Posel, Contributor and use the EX-TEXT button when using someone's work.

What are YOUR thoughts?

Peace

edit on 8-8-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I think the "blog" you posted as evidence is speculative, at best.
Also, any writer that is serious about their journalism would be aware that "unexplainable" is not a proper word...the correct term would be "inexplicable". (I know, I'm a little anal about grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc...
)

BTW, I think you will find that here on ATS, anything from infowars is taken with a grain of salt...for good reason.
Peace

ETA: I live out west where there are many well documented caves. There is one less than a mile from me. There isn't any gov't or otherwise official personnel prohibiting my access. (I get guano for my garden from it)
Just sayin'
edit on 8-8-2012 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I have no opinion on the content of this thread except to ask a question...

What is this topic doing in the Prophesies and Predictions forum?

If you're going to continue participate on ATS the least you can do is put your attention-seeking in the right forum.

You've already had one thread locked, another deleted and put one is in the wrong spot. Good, reliable track record there. Why should we listen to you again?

Mods?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elostone
BTW, I think you will find that here on ATS, anything from infowars is taken with a grain of salt...for good reason.
Peace

I take my Infowars with a crate of salt, thank you very much

OP, why do you think that martial law would need to be imposed?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Given that a majority of the population has at least some passing familiarity with the whole Mayan/2012 Doomsday phenomenom, and that, as we have sadly seen in very recent events, it takes but one, mis-guided, psychotic nut-job to cause absolute mayhem; I think the government might be doing the wise thing and preparing for wide-spread, panic driven disturbances.

As we have often seen, we are, at times, our own worst enemies.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
TROLL ALERT

This guy isn't going to quit tonight it seems, can't see him lasting long after a certain thread gets reviewed..
Catch ya on the flip side troll

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Right now, the mods are reviewing the other thread of yours. I try to keep an open mind on predictions/warnings, but after trying to filter through your last thread (PAGE BY PAGE I might add), it is very hard to take real bonafide warnings. You cannot blame folks for not wanting to heed anything you say because they have heard so much fake garbage. Sad part is, too, that is can always be possible as well for loads of fake crap to come outin force so that folks do turn away and totally die by the millions.

I normally hold my tongue when it comes to calling someone fake, etc, but this just takes the cake
edit on 8-8-2012 by triplereiki because: added more

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthPhobos
TROLL ALERT

This guy isn't going to quit tonight it seems, can't see him lasting long after a certain thread gets reviewed..
Catch ya on the flip side troll

Oh yeah, I didn't even notice who he was until I saw your post, lol.

Martial law because of the volcanos. Or earthquakes. Or whatever. Gotcha, OP...

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

I think until the mods check this person out, he (and related ISPs) should be watched closely and his account suspended. Again, I never thought I would be forced to say such things as this.

Whoever that person is who is going into a thread/posting frenzy about his/her predictions (for Sunday), really needs to stop. Forgive me if I am wrong, but watch for suddenly new person by name of SpiderLL. At this thread, www.abovetopsecret.com...

page 6,
said this in part of his post.
I do predict a potential Tsunami this weekend, probably by Sunday morning. Now, I am hoping I am wrong, but take it as you will. My family are packing and leaving for Vegas this weekend. For those in AZ, you will be safe, but you will probably feel it, yet will suffer minimal damage, if any. I rather say, be prepared than not. At least you had a "mini vacation" if you will.

I will take these thngs with a grain of salt. and agein pardon me if this person is not the same person starting a bunch of sudden predictions....Then again, it could be a group of folks having some real good fun. I dont think it is very funny
edit on 8-8-2012 by triplereiki because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Yes this is just guesses, by someone who does not know and so it seems will not know until the event takes place.

To be realistic about this whole thing, we do have some problems in the US, such as Drug Cartel's AZ. Remember when they almost turned on REX84, back some years ago as they were going to arrest some what 400 thousand Colombian Nationals, where the heck were they going to put them.

I myself will be hangin tight with the local law, if things get bad, I will be on the right side. These Cops have families and children just like the rest of us. Yes the right side, their are good people on this Earth.

If a Russian comes beating on your door he dam well better be able to speak English pretty well.

People who start this sort of fear mongering should be.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Grain of salt. Just saying.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
My thoughts? People have been saying the exact same thing for years. I'll believe it when I see it with my own eyes, and then I'll still question it.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

Originally posted by Elostone
Peace

I take my Infowars with a crate of salt, thank you very much

OP, why do you think that martial law would need to be imposed?

Martial law = no elections....just saying

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
They should put illegals in the camps, unless they'd rather go home.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Originally posted by jude11

Informants and military personnel are coming forth anonymously to confirm that martial law “is right around the corner.” However, right now we are under a silent martial law and citizens are reporting strange and unexplainable activity from the US armed forces and multiple federal agencies that point to a covert preparatory operation to completely lock down America in the very near future......LinkWhat are your Thoughts?

Your OP is word-for-word from the same article posted on www.activistpost.com... You should at least give credit to the author, Susanne Posel, Contributor and use the EX-TEXT button when using someone's work.

What are YOUR thoughts?

Peace

To the OP: Noticed it was your first day on ATS, at least with that account name. What an auspicious beginning.

ETA: 70 posts in a day? Bored or just working hard?

edit on 8/8/2012 by Open2Truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Open2Truth
reply to post by jude11

ETA: 70 posts in a day? Bored or just working hard?

edit on 8/8/2012 by Open2Truth because: (no reason given)

sometimes silly 2nd

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
In 1932, Herbert Hoover told the country that "prosperity was just around the corner". Then there was the Great Depression. Something about what's around those corners that leaves many skeptical.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join