It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Isn't Mitt Romney on the FBI's Most Wanted List?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Obviously, because this is written by me this is not a thread bashing Mitt Romney I am actually making a valid point here. There have been rumors that Romney is tied to all sorts of dirty things, from sex scandals to terrorists groups and animal abuse. Now we all know that this campaign rhetoric is 100% lies and completely false, but here's the point I made on a thread about Obama's lies against Mitt Romney, if they were really true, he could have Mitt Romney arrested and convicted, thereby Obama easily wins the Presidency.

I wrote the following in a response to a huffington post article shared on this website but I want to know what the ATS community feels about all of these negative attacks and if they are actually gullible enough to fall for any of these attacks from the Obama side. Do you agree with the following statement?

The problem with Romney lies in him not telling people what he really did at Bain therefore left wing ##SNIP## can make up all kinds of things about him, and there dwindling ##SNIP## population will believe it. I don't think Romney is the kind of politician or guy to prop himself up on a pedestal like some amazing investor or businessman. Most businessmen are just happy to be successful at what they do, and they don't brag about it. Not to mention a lot of it is insider confidential company information. Now, I know this site is full of curious conspiracy kooks but that doesn't mean he's hiding something. If you know anything about business operations, you know there is some things that cannot be made public--Even if you wanted to it would be against something called federal law!

The Obama campaign has struck very low and dirty in this instance. However, its funny that all of these charges are not even being officially placed against Romney, in the first place. If any of this was true, Obama can easily place the NSA, CIA, DEA, and the FBI on him and arrest him. As President he has that power, and then with Romney gone he would easily win the election, right?

Where are your balls Mr. President? Either put Mitt Romney on the FBI's most wanted list or shut the hell up with your dirty rotten Chicago politics!
edit on 8-8-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Aug 9 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Ah, yeah. And is it a valid point to ask the same of President Obama considering the charges you nice folks throw at him? Sounds like you are new to politics - and bitter you are on the losing side.

CJ

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
The problem is liberal/dem brainwashing goes so deep people believe all this crap, refuse to research it themselves and deny any evidence to the contrary. I am dealing with it in my own family...it is so frustrating...it has actually caused rifts in the family because I am so sick of the stupidity and stubborness.

My mother in law won't shut up about Romney being a gay bully even though I have shown her the proof of the lie.

They want to believe what they want to believe and wont be told otherwise.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

The problem is that neocon/right wing belief goes so deep it is almost brainwashing and people almost believe that birther crap. They want to believe what they believe no matter what the truith is.

CJ
edit on 8-8-2012 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

actually there have been court cases against Obama in smaller counties and cities. But the media silences those or writes it off as crazy right wing talk. Without even considering the information.

The difference here, is that we have considered all the lies that Obama throws at Romney and now I am asking a very simple question.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I would garner that no, "we" haven't questioned anything that the right has thrown at Obama, if we are on the right. It's called politics.

As for Mitt, is it your contention that no one should question him?

CJ
edit on 8-8-2012 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Obama will never charge Romney with anything because Obama wants to run against Romney. They are both the same guy. Neither will do anything different than other will. Both candidates were shoved in our face by the media and hand-picked by the powers that be themselves. Then, we are allowed to vote on which puppet we like the best after the RNC and DNC finalizes the candidates. You have a vote but it doesn't really matter who wins because either way they get their guy, keep control, and stay in power. It's an illusion and the campaign is a charade.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Are you new to America? The only rich people that go to prison are the ones that go crazy or the fall guys.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Every major candidate for office is guilty of major felonies. If they weren't, they would not be able to run for office. See, the ones that approve of our politicians must have leverage on them. Otherwise they may do something that is against their interests. And no one is going to donate so much money to anyone they do not have leverage over. No one. So we end up with rapists, child molesters, murderers and criminal aliens in office. It is the way it is done. Ron Paul has no such skeletons in his closet. No one can get leverage over him. Therefore he was not allowed to be a major candidate. Some candidates refuse to play ball right away and they are ruined immediately. Most just do as their told and give the proper paybacks and nothing ever comes of the leverage. Some threaten to tell so we end up with people like John Edwards ending in trouble. Had he played ball properly he would have never had to face a judge.

It is how things are. They are ALL completely and hopelessly corrupt by design. Every last one of them.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Where are your balls Mr. President? Either put Mitt Romney on the FBI's most wanted list or shut the hell up with your dirty rotten Chicago politics!
Neither one will happen. If the FBI investigates him, and be sure they have, they'll come up with no felony charge. That doesn't do Obama any good. And giving up "dirty rotten Chicago politics" won't happen, because that's the method that has always worked for him in the past, it's what he knows.

new topics

top topics

join