Time wave Zero experiment Aug.15th and 16th

page: 1

join

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Terrance McKenna believed time was fractal.
Events would repeat themselves, and world events could be
somewhat calculated by analyzing past historical events with
his fractal time graph based on the I Ching.

As we head closer to the end date of the wave 12/21/2012
mankind realizes what's truly important and "novelty"
(that which distracts us from serving humanity), drops down to nothing.
This has been in effect for thousands of years, but has never dropped to zero .
Well obviously we are near the end.

There is a large drop in "novelty" on Aug.15th and16th
Many times disastrous events or huge breakthroughs are thought
to coincide with these drops.
I have no bias in regards to whatever the outcome shows
but I was curious and wanted to start a thread before the drop
to see if anything coincides.
How about we see what happens?

There are many here more knowledgeable about timewave zero
so please correct away if anything I said was wrong.
I was ridiculously brief in my description.
I'm just curious because it's a pretty big drop in the graph
and may yield results if we can find them and if there is something
to all of this.

www.december212012.com...
www.fractal-timewave.com...

This is info on the subject and if someone could embed a graph of the drop on Aug 15 and 16
I would appreciate it a bunch. I'm solely iPad on ATS.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Very interesting. I have always wanted to try this Timewave Zero software but could never find a download for it.

If you don't mind me asking, what does it say about August 17th? Just trying to see what my birthday is going to be like, haha.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
What kind of event does it take to show that there is some correlation between time wave zero and disasters?

The way I see it, everyday subjectively bad things happen to all of us, at what point does it become significant enough to label it a "big" event.

How is time wave zero any different than the 100s of prediction/prophecy threads started on here that claim "something bad" is going to happen?

Hopefully someone more knowledgeable about TW zero than myself can fill me in...

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
yea we can see what happens, but I doubt anything significant will. When I found out that he changed his prediction date to fit the Mayan calendar, he lost a lot of credibility for me when that he was trying to get on the 12/21/12 bangwagon

He believed that the events of any given time are recursively related to the events of other times, and chose the atomic bombing of Hiroshima as the basis for calculating his end date of November 2012. When he later discovered that the end of the 13th baktun in the Maya Calendar had been correlated by Western Maya scholars with December 21, not far from his own hypothesized end date, he decided that the Maya were more likely to be right on this subject and he adopted their end date.

Wiki

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Out of curiosity, what does the TWZ graph show for major events, such as the tsunami in Indonesia in Dec. 2001? Or the March 11, 2011 earthquake in Japan? These were both major catastrophes.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinker9917
Out of curiosity, what does the TWZ graph show for major events, such as the tsunami in Indonesia in Dec. 2001? Or the March 11, 2011 earthquake in Japan? These were both major catastrophes.

That's a darn good question, maybe someone can show those dates on the graph
and we'll find out if anything looks interesting. There is a graph generator on my 2nd link.
I can't open it because Apple and Microsoft don't like each other .

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I've been watching this august 14 thing on the timewave....
It's my daughters birthday and I told her long ago about nostradamus saying that date in a quatrain. I searched 5 days ago but couldn't find it. the quatrain says that something comes out of the sky on that day....no year
edit on 8-8-2012 by GBP/JPY because: Yahushua is our new King !!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by taws6
yea we can see what happens, but I doubt anything significant will. When I found out that he changed his prediction date to fit the Mayan calendar, he lost a lot of credibility for me when that he was trying to get on the 12/21/12 bangwagon

He believed that the events of any given time are recursively related to the events of other times, and chose the atomic bombing of Hiroshima as the basis for calculating his end date of November 2012. When he later discovered that the end of the 13th baktun in the Maya Calendar had been correlated by Western Maya scholars with December 21, not far from his own hypothesized end date, he decided that the Maya were more likely to be right on this subject and he adopted their end date.

Wiki

I never knew he did that, but I always thought he was kind of a kook that smoked too much ayahuasca. People think he was some sort of Jesus, but all he did was walk around the jungle testing out different hallucinogens.....hardly someone I'm gonna deify.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sealing

I believe you have the terms reversed; novelty does not drop to 0, it increases to infinity, because what is falling is not novelty, but habit. So as time progresses, events become more and more novel on average; change accelerates.

Originally posted by MisterFister103

I never knew he did that, but I always thought he was kind of a kook that smoked too much ayahuasca. People think he was some sort of Jesus, but all he did was walk around the jungle testing out different hallucinogens.....hardly someone I'm gonna deify.

You are obviously clueless.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
There is some absurd strawman that has made its way around this forum that Timewave predicts the future by tracking events in the past an matching them up with possible future events seen in the Timewave graph. This isn't what he said, it isn't what the graph is for, but no amount of explaining this will get it through people's heads.

The wave shows places where CONSCIOUSNESS is influenced to alter its direction through mechanism NOT shown in the Timewave but represented through the Timewave graph's peaks and valleys. The Timewave corresponds to moments in the evolution of the planet where people may or MAY NOT see changes in their personal consciousness and that change MAY or may not be reflected in world events that are NOTED by journalists or historians etc.

For some inexplicable reason people think that ALL events are recorded or noted, like it is some kind of law or something. Events happen all the time and people find out about them years later, so the fact that a Timewave dip is NOT represented on the earth plane by a newspaper headlines is absurd to no end. There is no association with destruction events either, this is just plain ignorance at its best. It is about change, and that change might, or might not be noted by someone.

Changes happen abruptly and slowly, relative to when the introduction of the change energy happens. An unemployed person might be hit with the change energy and get a new job three weeks later, but is so clueless to his own experience that he can't track back the decision to get a new job to a conversation he had in the change energy that spurred the effort to get a jog. Self awareness is the MAIN component required to understand Timewave, most have little to none, so their personal reflections are often useless as many don't even know the day of the week, let alone self reflective enough to see the connections.

It does not surprise me that people just don't get it. Timewave is about consciousness evolution, not predictions, but for most people predictions is the deepest they go into their own process. The Timewave works very well at suggesting moments of personal change, and that moment might, might, be represented in a global event, but it is not required, and that event might, might be recorded for others to know about.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MisterFister103

'___' the chemical is smokable. Ayahuasca is a liquid colloid to be drunk.

Yes, McKenna did try heroic doses of a few consciousness altering drugs but I believe that it would be overly enthusiastic of you to claim all he did was walk around the jungle testing out different hallucinogens.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by GBP/JPY
I've been watching this august 14 thing on the timewave....
It's my daughters birthday and I told her long ago about nostradamus saying that date in a quatrain. I searched 5 days ago but couldn't find it. the quatrain says that something comes out of the sky on that day....no year
edit on 8-8-2012 by GBP/JPY because: Yahushua is our new King !!

Dec, 21 is my daughters birthday and the reason why I got into all of this stuff. Hopefully nothing will happen and she can have a great birthday this year
edit on 9-8-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan
Very interesting. I have always wanted to try this Timewave Zero software but could never find a download for it.

If you don't mind me asking, what does it say about August 17th? Just trying to see what my birthday is going to be like, haha.

Here is the online calculator from the software's website.
www.fractal-timewave.com...
edit on 9/8/12 by murkraz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Ok folks here we go, 3 minutes until the 15th here in Texas.
And thank you to Caticus Maximus for the clarified termNovelty.
I appreciate it and acknowledge that I know very little of Time wave Terms as ascribed.
I'm interested in the idea that time/events could be fractal and repeated.

Something good this way comes?
Or
Something wicked this way comes?
Or
Absolutely nada.
edit on 14-8-2012 by sealing because: (no reason given)
edit on 14-8-2012 by sealing because: sp

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
You know looking at one generator
I think the big drop is 17-19th.
Not that I'm trying to back track.
When I first started this, I saw on graph that clearly showed the 15-16th drop.
But the one from a link above shows the biggest drop 17-19th ish....

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I always cant seem to find this info, but what timezone are we talking here?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
For those who missed the implication / connection, I'm pretty sure Israel announced WWIII yesterday. heh

Wel, they at least started talking about a plan for a 1 month war with iran....

...which, I guess, is mostly the same thing, in this political climate.....

new topics
top topics

join