It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Totally Free

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
If you were totally free you'd have no form and you'd encounter nothing and no one. Total freedom would be apparently a boring hell. But since there are inner limits and outer limits, being alive can be extremely far from an utterly boring type of a hell.

My uttermost outer limit is my soul mate. She can take the figures of bad ass babes, to certify there being never a dull moment whenever with her.

What is total freedom to you?

Do you actually look at yourself as totally free?

I'm not totally free, and don't ever want to be. I just want to be totally free from boredom and lameness and B.S. and dullness and buster-ism.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
If you were totally free you'd have no form and you'd encounter nothing and no one. Total freedom would be apparently a boring hell. But since there are inner limits and outer limits, being alive can be extremely far from an utterly boring type of a hell.

My uttermost outer limit is my soul mate. She can take the figures of bad ass babes, to certify there being never a dull moment whenever with her.

What is total freedom to you?

Do you actually look at yourself as totally free?

I'm not totally free, and don't ever want to be. I just want to be totally free from boredom and lameness and B.S. and dullness and buster-ism.

You and me are not free because of the power hold they think they have with money and materialistic things, why do you think that most corporations are controlled and regulated through the Government. Take the power back, stop using the crap they think we need and start to think for yourself.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
i disagree. i believe if we were truly free we could take any form we wish and create our world around us. we would start as you started as a space with nothing but conciousness basically but we would have the knowledge of all that could be. if we were truly free we would be God.

new topics

join