It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sudden temperature drop. Coincidence or not?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I was reading this thread Blue Hand when my skin prickled and it felt like there was a sudden drop in temperature. I get this quite a bit so I usually write it off as me just creeping myself out, but I recently got a new case for my computer with a thermometer on it, and the temperature literally dropped a full degree in about 15seconds flat at the same time I felt like it was getting cold (i watched the thermometer to see if it was all in my head or not).

As soon as the sensation went away the temperature slowly rose back up to what it originally was. It's been 10mins since this happened and the temperature has risen almost two degrees now from what it was when I felt the cold sensation.

What do people think? Coincidence or something else?

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Depends who you ask, I've been told the the electrical sensation along the spine followed by a drop in body temperature is your female spirit talking to you

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
i would say coincidence. you were probably already a bit jittery from reading stories on here and this occurence just frightened you. i have been ghost hunting for a few years and i find 95% of the time most things people claim as supernatural can be explained by normal occurances.

new topics

join