It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I just spent 07 minutes of my life that I will never get back, by scrolling through a threads 45+ pages, until I found my last post.

Take into consideration every single time that I search for my last post through all the threads I post in or create. It adds up ATS.

ATS, Please for the love of God can you devise some better code that allows a user to return to their last posting in any particular thread?

I also think it would solve a massive problem. The problem: People jumping to the end of a thread and posting before reading that which was previously posted throughout the thread. I think people are long fed up of having to try to find their last posting, therefore, they just jump to the end and at best, read one or two posts and post away.

I know I do this, because I am fed up of having to search for my last posting in any particular thread.

Can I get an answer ATS?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Show ribbon -> My Posts -> Ta da! There are your posts. They are also on your profile page. So, for the love of God, this is your answer. Now was that so hard?
edit on 8/8/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

I think this is maybe what you want...just discovered it myself the other day...

Click "Tools" at the top, then "Profile". This should take to a page that shows Recent stuff at the top. Click on "posts" towards the top of that page...this should take you to a page of your posts...your most recent post is linked on whatever thread you posted on...

Hope this helps

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Thanks guys but I was referring to getting there through MYATS -> SUBSCRIBED THREADS.

It would just be shorter and simpler, to click, MYATS -> then click the thread you want to visit, and voila you are at your last post.

Either way works I guess. Thanks!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

If you look under your avatar, there's a little menu?

You can click, show posts in thread, and it will only show your posts, so you go to the last page and voila..

!Tenth

top topics

join