It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We need new rules or Guidelines for new members!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
In case there's any confusion the rules are all right here.

And as for limiting new member activity and the like - way above my pay grade to table such an issue.

~Heff

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I generally try to bow out, if it gets too negative for me. Why engage in that sort of thing unless your getting off on it somehow, Right? I enjoy debate, when it's done in a fair and intelligent manner, but that doesn't go on here at ATS for very long before the haters decide to stir the pot. But, then, there are enough interesting characters who are intelligent and eloquent enough with their posting, that I keep coming back.

I enjoy the prediction threads. But that's me. If you don't enjoy prediction threads, why be in that section, telling them it's bullcrap or bullocks? It's not complicated. If you don't believe in that stuff, don't. But don't expect to tell other people what to believe or not believe - because your unlikely to change their perception of their own experiences. It doesn't work, never has and never will. It's not nice to infringe upon peoples right to believe whatever the heck they want.

<< 1   >>

join