It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaeda, Our Ally in Syria??!?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Cedik

al-Qaeda and al-Qa'ida are one in the same.you can read the story on wikipedia

What a sublime expression of ignorance

I know that Al-Qaeda and Al-Qa’ida are one of the same, only that Al-Qa’ida is the correct spelling according to the Al-Qa’ida historian and expert in the Middle East Abdel Bari Atwan. Al-Qa’ida al-Jihad was the terrorist organisation responsible for the attacks of 9/11 and Tanzim Qaidat al-Jihad fi Bilad al-Rafidayn is Al-Qa’ida in Iraq.

Your post made me laugh because it implied that you assumed that I was assuming that Al-Qa’ida and Al-Qaeda were two different groups, in the end you only showed you are ignorant of the different spellings of Al-Qa’ida so well done for that.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I always find it funny when people belittle others as their actions only serve to increase the ignorance on this earth.

No matter how you spell something the main tenets of my argument are clear. Rather than attacking my so called ignorance, why don't you try and dispprove what I am saying?

edit on 11-8-2012 by Cedik because: to remove somefink

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Cedik

Rather than attacking my so called ignorance, why don't you try and dispprove what I am saying?

Sure how about this form your own source.

In Syria, al-Qaeda's foot soldiers call themselves Jabhat al-Nusrah li-Ahli al-Sham (Front for the Protection of the Levantine People). The group's strength and acceptance by the FSA are demonstrated by their increasing activity on the ground (BBC)--from seven attacks in March to sixty-six "operations" in June. In particular, the Jabhat has helped take the fight to Syria's two largest cities: the capital of Damascus, where 54 percent of its activities have been, and Aleppo. Indeed, al-Qaeda could become the most effective fighting force in Syria if defections from the FSA to the Jabhat persist and the ranks of foreign fighters (Guardian) continue to swell.

Now remember my initial assessment in this post about America being carful who they were helping in order to protect their own interests….

Could it not be the case that America are propping up the FSA because they are fearful that if they don’t the FSA will become weaker than Jabhat (Al-Qa’ida) who may be able to then take over Syria and before you know it Al-Qa’ida has a nice new save haven in one of the most important geopolitical footings in the middle east, loaded with chemical weapons and in striking range of Israel and American bases all over the Middle East.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Cedik

There's a considerable Syrian Christian population in Sydney, and the people I have spoken to have confirmed the Syrian rebels are fundamental Islamists who have the same religious foundation and principles as the global militant Islamist organization founded by Osama bin Laden... al-Qaeda. The Syrian Christians have been chased and shot at for no other reason other than being Christian and the only reason they survived was due to Syria's military protecting them and their small communities from the rebels. Ask them who is responsible for the deaths and the war... they will tell you "America's leaders, Israel's leaders and their business corporations all fuel the hate in the hearts of the rebels... these rebels are like children to America, they are easily manipulated, al Queda is their eldest son"

Their question is ... "Why do the children of America support their Govt?"... and its a rhetorical question !
edit on 12-8-2012 by LexiconV because: grammar

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by LexiconV

of course. the powers interventions especially USA is leading just to radicalism in the middle east. a radicalism that just kills and has no insight all the religions and races are victims !

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

There is a chance you may be correct. However, I would like to focus more on the idea that America, its allies and everything that comes with them are essentially bad fruit and that we as a people should take steps to see they are removed from power.

Focusing on how America wishes to dress up their actions and those of their puppets (once you have established that they are inherrently evil and must be stopped) is frankly in my opinion a waste of time.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by LexiconV

I could not agree with you more. I shudder to think about the reality of life in Syria. I was in Jordan recently and found it to be a thoroughly fantastic place! I spoke with many people about the 'spring' and America's role in the middle east and heard similar opinions. To think that nations are destroyed, thousands if not millions of lives are ruined and countless killed makes me so angry that I could run out of my house and actually do something about it.

Then I think, hold on, that is exactly what they want. It is better to be calm, fully in the present and with love in your heart, then you can achieve anything. It is time for a change, the manner of this change should be discussed at great length and was discussed in thread I wrote many moons ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Literally, the horrors that I have discovered through my life perpetrated by tptb are sometimes too much to bear and really make me consider whether these people are human at all.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Al-Qaeda flags fly over rebel-held Syria
counterpsyops.com...
www.prisonplanet.com...
www.gather.com...
now if i showed you a tree would you say it's a can opener?

Tax dollars well spent people against terrorism,your Gov/Media is deceiving you..
edit on 14-8-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join