It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tsunami warning Australia maybe true. What are the Government try to tell us here

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
We always here " FOLLOW THE MONEY"

I would think if something big is going to occur you would need to go back let's say to Aug 1st and follow the money.

I would think if they are pulling something on us they will try to get all the money they can. Wonder what Wall Street has been doing...I'm not into finances

Also I think it is weird that the thread with Mitchell Coombes and the quakes and tsunami's was allowed to go 53 pages before it was closed for review and they haven't updated anyone.

Keep this all stored in your memory and be ready to move if you need be

Group hug

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by radpetey
reply to post by Spruk

I live In Memphis Tn..... in the heart of the dreaded New Madrid fault system.

I have been observing these kind of cloud formations for over a year and a half, with no measurable seismic activity to speak of.

Furthermore, I have witnessed every other kind of "earthquake cloud" posted on the net as well, within the same time frame.

And guess what.....no shaking!! AND I AM NOT COMPLAINING!

No offense taken.....peace bro, or brodette

And that is because clouds do not predict earthquakes. It would be great if we could somehow predict when the earth will shake but we cant. I dont think there are any outward signs before an earthquake.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinTruth
I'll add fuel to the fire. I noticed the sun stop sweeping across the ocean, during sunset, for the past 3 months.

Pretend this is the horizon: _________________________ and this is the sun setting over the horizon, throughout the year, like this: 1_2_3_4_5_6_7_8, (1 being let's say Jan, 2 Feb, 3 March...)then sweeping back in the in the opposite direction, starting at position 1 like this: 8_7_6_5_4_3_2_1. Well, 3 months ago...the sun stopped here: __________________1 and hasn't moved. It looks like it's moving to the ________________2_1 now.

Why is that a big deal? Well, i read somewhere, a while back about the poles shifting(?) and the hot places would turn cold, and the cold places would become hot. They were saying that the seasons would change, and something else (i can't remember) that had to do with the sun. That's when i started taking notice at the sun's position...during sunset hours. This was about 3 years ago. This is why i've been kinda scratching my head, as to why it's taking the sun so long to move, from that same position. I'm on the Pacific Coastline, if any one is curious to know my location.

While pole shifts have happened in the past and will happen again lets try to remember that what is being talked about with a pole shift is magnetic north and south switching polarity. It does not mean that the earth is going to flip over. It never did and it never happened. A pole shift will make your compass worthless but the planet itself is not turning over . So no, warm places will not become cold places and cold places will not become hot places because a pole shift does not change the orientation of the planet it is magnetic in nature only.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by murch
Have you SEEN whats going on in Antarctica

www.weather.com...

www.accuweather.com...

Pull above over south pole. This storm is HUGE.

Gonna start a thread on this but wanted to share it here first.

edit on 9-8-2012 by murch because: (no reason given)

what if it rained 3 days and 3 nights there. Hell, what if it rained at all. More massive melting, flooding, freezing ice nocking down power lines, i don't know. Looks like rain brother. This cain't be good.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by fireyaguns

The BOM website monitors the weather, so of course it has pictures on weather related stuff, including tornadoes, storms and tsunamis. If you want to know if they are expecting a tsunami, look here: www.bom.gov.au...

***No Tsunami Currently Affecting Australia***

National Tsunami Bulletins
No tsunami bulletins current
State/Territory Warnings
No tsunami warnings current

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

You really do need to do a little research before making such matter of fact statements

Just sayin'.......Peace and love!

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Bout all I want to say is just because something hasn't happened .......doesn't mean it can't or won't.

The unexpected can/will happen when you least expect it.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Found this pretty interesting - has nothing to do with Tongariro in NZ:

www.nzherald.co.nz...

wish I knew the co-ordinates so I could take a look on Google Earth for this volcano under the sea

edit on 10-8-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I believe there was a Pole shift at some point in time in the past too but it just does'nt happen over days or months, it could take thousands or millions of years to gradually change.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Tsunami must be running late, either that or it's having trouble at the border (I hope I don't have to eat those words
). I must admit though I do keep checking out my window.
edit on 10-8-2012 by Mobidinc because: coz I'm a bad as spelar.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

I believe there was a Pole shift at some point in time in the past too but it just does'nt happen over days or months, it could take thousands or millions of years to gradually change.

Sorry but your wrong about that.. when pole shift happens it happens with a snap and the poles are all screwed up for about a week or so then evens back out, when pole shift occurs our magnetic field fails in certain areas and the side facing the sun is for a rough time.

Magnetic poles are always on the move mostly on a wobble. We are over due and when it happens it is quite possible for north america to become the south or north pole.

Research befor making statements and if you still fully believe what you posted post proof

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by fireyaguns

Maybe you are right I had a read of the site it was extensive about the warning system, though if tht big one comes how can most of the city make it in time, that Mitchell guy said 70 miles inland

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join