It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tsunami warning Australia maybe true. What are the Government try to tell us here

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
well, for the clouds, get a cloud buster. Have one, and it's working it great.

As for the earthquakes that are going to cause a tsunami, I don't have anything to present as defense other than get as far inland as possible.

But if I'm a really extremist, then you amp up a cloud buster (Those who want to know what the heck is one can PM me) by putting a EM current to it and aim it at the water. The water will freeze within minutes if now seconds. (Warning: this is more dangerous than any gun known)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Ok some pics on a weather website indicate coming earthquakes and a Tsunami??? And i am the crazy guy. I am sorry but I don't see it. Maybe one is coming. It would be interesting (tragic but interesting) to see this recent prediction come true. I would think if the government did know something they would give a much more direct warning. I know everyone here immensely distrusts the government but there are lots and lots of government employees on all levels and most of them have families in these "danger" zones... I am sure if they had any real indication that something was going to happen they would give a warning.

However, if they provided countless warnings and evacuation orders based upon simple predictions which did not come true it would end up like the boy who cried wolf.... That is the biggest danger caused by the people who make these predictions... There are so many people with no basis whatsoever making these outlandish predictions that some day someone will have a valid reason for their prediction and will make a real warning which will be ignored...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dogstar23
reply to post by fireyaguns

I'm not sure if you were thinking they purposely put those ads up, but I didn't see them. I'm guessing the adds were influenced by previously visited sitesnor searches.

That is probably correct... These adds pop up based upon your past internet searches. I am always seeing attorney adds pop up because most of my online research is related to the law. If you do a lot of searches for new cars all of a sudden you will start seeing more and more of these pop ups showing car adds... If you start researching how to fix a sink then adds for plumbers will appear...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by fireyaguns
Some pictures I took this morning 09/08/2012 @ 7am ish, looks like HAARP is active.

edit on 8/8/12 by masqua because: bbcode

edit on Wed Aug 8 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: try to fix linking issue??

edit on 8/8/12 by masqua because: Changing code on pics

I took pics of the same occurrence as well mate
. Seemed to have started towards the West then spread towards the coast. very weird.

Now if you live in the general area where i think you do (considering i experienced the same event) then did you ever receive that warning pamphlet thing? It was about the most dangerous natural disasters Australia is prone to. Tsunami was on the very first tab...

Coincidence...maybe.
edit on 9-8-2012 by daaskapital because: sp

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyguy2012

These are not advertisements, they are information links/pages provided by BOM.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Ok but it makes no logical sense that they would give some kind of cryptic warning in this fashion. I really cannot believe people are buying into this...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Here's what the article says:

Earthquake near a major city with death toll 'unprecedented in human history' a matter of time: Professor Iain Stewart ......

IT'S only a matter of time before a huge earthquake strikes a major city and results in a death toll "unprecedented in human history". Well-known Scottish scientist Iain Stewart delivered that grim prediction yesterday in Brisbane during an address to a global geology conference.

Do you want to know what's even more coincidental...

This scientist made this warning in Brisbane which is where these "Earthquake Clouds" formed over yesterday...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarriorOfLight96

Those clouds when I see them up here in Canada tell its gonna be windy the next day, so it will probably tell you the same thing, Keep an eye out for a windy day.
edit on 9-8-2012 by WarriorOfLight96 because: (no reason given)

Very windy today in the SE area

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Xarian6

alright so let me get this straight, dont believe an expert because they 'might' possibly be in your opinion in someones back pocket, but believe you because your a local and you used to build fences and so in your opinion, that makes you more qualified to make an assessment of the cloud formations above you? sounds legit. if i knew building fences qualifies you for meteorology, i wouldnt have bothered studying environmental science at university. how silly of me.

So i live in Newcastle about 160km north of Sydney, and i have lived here all my life, and im an environmental scientist (physical systems major) who has studied basic climatology and cloud formation, so i would say its safe to say that i would know more about cloud formation than you do. Agreed?

I have not witnessed anything out of the ordinary with cloud or weather on the east coast in my area any time recently. i also live directly under a flight path and have not seen any unusual contrails or anything of the like. So i dont see any factual basis for you saying the weather is strange or anything out of the ordinary.

Also, someone posted about the weather being hot and cold and changing really quickly, well i have some solid information about that, its winter, and its pretty cold, its great in the sun, but as soon as the sun dips behind the clouds its almost instantly a few degrees cooler without the sun on your back. Its pretty basic really isn't it

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by BeReasonable

If you are so great in environmental studies and know your # about cloud formations can you please enlighten us on your thoughts regarding this cloud formation in Qld?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

You mean your nice mackerel sky?
www.weatheronline.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Thank you for the info

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

I so much wanted to post pics of makeral sky and was looking through the posts to see if anyone was actually smart enough to figure it out.

Curse you Phage and your intellect

Haarp must be a pretty old machine now, coz I remember as a kid over 40 years ago of having makeral skies followed by no earth quake or Tsunami

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66

so much wanted to post pics of makeral sky and was looking through the posts to see if anyone was actually smart enough to figure it out.

i already said they look like cirrocumulus many posts ago and no one paid attention

it's much more fun to just panic and spread paranoia over nothing

edit on 10/8/2012 by outsidethesquare because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by outsidethesquare

Originally posted by munkey66

so much wanted to post pics of makeral sky and was looking through the posts to see if anyone was actually smart enough to figure it out.

i already said they look like cirrocumulus many posts ago and no one paid attention

it's much more fun to just panic and spread paranoia over nothing

edit on 10/8/2012 by outsidethesquare because: (no reason given)

I did pay attention, if you did you would have seen that I wrote I wanted to post pics of the mackeral sky in which Phage actually posted a link to those pictures, HAARP makes only posts with pictures readable as HAARP takes away peoples ability to search for images of cirrocumulous in google. but I went back and gave you a star

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
when i said no one paid attention, it didn't include you as you already made that clear in your post

it was a general comment

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   

HAARP COULD be in effect here. Remember, everything's a possibility.
edit on 10-8-2012 by Soulece because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Soulece

Ok, disagree. But you haven't said why.

What is unusual about the clouds in the OP? They are typical altocumulus. I've seen their like since I was a boy. Being part of a nautical family I learned to recognize them for what they are.

HAARP is capable of affecting the ionosphere above Gakona, Alaska. It cannot affect clouds over Gakona much less Australia. It is nothing but a myth that it can.

Well that was quite an edit you did.
No, everything is not possible.
edit on 8/10/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I edited it because I didnt want to come off as offensive to you or something.

I am merely saying I just read about rumors of australian tsunami's or something weather related and the keys due add up. Again if nothing happens, well nothing happens. My gut tells me something is up. I know HAARP has been active lately.

Yes, the HAARP theory is a very plausible theory at this point of time. It can be tossed out there. But then again, nothing can happen also.

Oh and as for HAARP only being able to use in one spot, lets look at the world as a grid. You shoot up and you can go anywhere as the grid is interlocked.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Funny you brought this info up (Scottish scientist Iain Stewart delivered that grim prediction yesterday in Brisbane).

John Howard said only weeks before the Port Arthur massacre "Unless Australia has tougher gun laws, there would soon be a massacre in Australia". What a coincidence.

We all know there is no forensic evidence to show Martin Bryant was at Potrt Arthur. Not one finger print, no dna, no hair, no footprint.

And this, "There will never be uniformed gun laws in Australia untill we see a massecre in Tasmainia" Barry Unsworth, New South Wales Premire December 1987

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join