It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eyes Wide Open on Good and Evil - Dead Sea Scrolls 'Instructor' Document - AMAZING READ!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
Any links for the source language by chance?

The only source on the internet that I know of is the one I posted in the OP. The book I linked is the one I took the text from. There is also a good foreword on the document mentioning that the writers called themselves "The Way." This gives them away as early Christians. They called themselves the Yahad. The book said this means unity of community and fellowship. The overall document was a community rules outline. Within this overall structure, what I posted is a unique piece of writing stuck in the middle of the opening lines. The rest does not read like the central thesis. The writer of the foreword stated that there were multiple copies of the same text and that it was the first texts found.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

The fact that history is set and we are not is a reminder of how this works. The story we live through is set by destiny. Our own destiny is set by our own free will. We become a Son of the Light if we choose. Some are already there. I have an idea that, "you must be born again" figures into this a great deal. We are destined to live as a person once, then judgment (Hebrews 9). There is a final judgment so I assume that the soul lives on in another personification of that soul. Acts 24 alludes to this when Paul says that both the righteous and wicked will be here, raised, on the last day. This is called the resurrection. Revelation 1:7 then says that every eye will see and every knee bow, even those who pierced Christ. The ones that pierced Christ are the wicked generation that lived in the first century. They are here now. 7 billion souls is no mistake. This is approximately all the souls that have ever lived on the earth. That's my view.
reply to post by EnochWasRight

It seems simple. You either choose light or darkness and which measures up the most when your days are over is what you may experience... ? Judgement of self is the way I view it.

When you say your idea is to be born again are you speaking of baptism?

Also, ive definitely wondered if all humans residing here now is every soul thats been created thus far.

Time tells all.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by NaturalHealer
This portion of the text is huge in its revelation:

He has granted them dominion over humanity, so imparting knowledge of good and evil, deciding the fate of every living being by the measure of which spirit predominates in him, until the day of the appointed visitation.

This relates directly to the eating of the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge and the expulsion from Eden in Genesis.

Adam and Eve, then, possessed an actual sanctuary from exposure to evil within the garden. Once they sought to know both good and evil, they were expelled from this sanctuary and into the wider world where they and all of their offspring would have to choose their alliances.

I agree totally. The entire story of our casting down ultimately provides our education into sentience. There were two methods. Either we stuck with God and engaged our will to receive, or we took our own path into the law with the will to take. Law is designed to regulate the thief and protect those who follow law. The thief comes to steal, kill and destroy. In the balance, we learn to abide in love and return to God and the first estate from where we were cast down.

Jude 1 explains this and compares us to the ones who willingly abandoned their first estate. Enoch 1 calls them the Watchers. Enoch then delivers a judgment on the watchers (Fallen Beings who corrupt mankind) for mixing their seed with the daughters of men. The judgment would happen in 70 generations. A generation is figured by the tick of the precession of the pole. It takes 26000 years for one full revolution. Divide this by 360 and you get 72.2222. That's 72.222 X 70 = 5055. Enoch was taken around 950 by God. Add them and you have 6000 years. To see this in context, consult The Epistle of Barnabas.

Epistle of Barnabas 15:3 "Of the Sabbath He speaketh in the beginning of the creation; And God made the works of His hands in six days, and He ended on the seventh day, and rested on it, and He hallowed it.

Epistle of Barnabas 15:4

Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years; and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end."

To see this clearly, let’s put the information into context with the entire story of the Bible:

-Adam to Abraham 2000 Years of Age 1 (FATHER)
-Abraham to Jesus 2000 Years of Age 2 (SON)
-Jesus to Today 2000 Years of Age 3 (HOLY SPIRIT)
-Day of Rest (Day of the Lord) 1000 years (SALVATION)

If you take this further, consider the captivity of Israel thread that I did here: LINK

Israel came out of captivity exactly when the Bible said it would. 1948 marks the last generation.

When Jesus said this, he was referring to the fig tree as Israel:

Matthew 24

32 “Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 33 Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it[e] is near, right at the door. 34 Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

We know that less than one generation will not pass away before ALL these things happen. 1948 + 70 is 2018. Take away the 7 year tribulation and you get 2012 to the end of 2018. That's 7 years.

It gets even better. Go to Psalms 111-119 and you see something amazing. 111-112 represents 2011-2012. They are a call to wake up and give. They are one poem that is an acrostic of the Hebrew letters. So is 119. If you follow this from 112 to the halfway point, you should see the antichrist appear in 115. Sure enough, this is what you find. Then, go to 118 and the gates of heaven are opened.

How far do you travel if you go 33.33 degrees one direction, then 33.33 another in a right triangle? Well, you travel from the zero point where you started and in a straight line between the points. This makes a total of 2012.9 nautical miles. The Masons use 33 degrees to travel to enlightenment. They are the Builders of the NWO who reject Christ. Enoch said the angels fell on Mt. Herman. The longitude and latitude of Mt. Herman is 33.33 X 33.33.

God is AMAZING! Their own compass, square and right triangle gives them the exact date of their demise. I say, come out of Egypt while they can.

edit on 9-8-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

The fact that history is set and we are not is a reminder of how this works. The story we live through is set by destiny. Our own destiny is set by our own free will. We become a Son of the Light if we choose. Some are already there. I have an idea that, "you must be born again" figures into this a great deal. We are destined to live as a person once, then judgment (Hebrews 9). There is a final judgment so I assume that the soul lives on in another personification of that soul. Acts 24 alludes to this when Paul says that both the righteous and wicked will be here, raised, on the last day. This is called the resurrection. Revelation 1:7 then says that every eye will see and every knee bow, even those who pierced Christ. The ones that pierced Christ are the wicked generation that lived in the first century. They are here now. 7 billion souls is no mistake. This is approximately all the souls that have ever lived on the earth. That's my view.

It seems simple. You either choose light or darkness and which measures up the most when your days are over is what you may experience... ? Judgement of self is the way I view it.

When you say your idea is to be born again are you speaking of baptism?

Also, ive definitely wondered if all humans residing here now is every soul thats been created thus far.

Time tells all.

Follow the link in my signature and read the article on Water Baptism and immersion into reality as the root symbol (John the Baptist). I cover the context from all the scripture I can find that relates. 1 Kings 17 is the ultimate key to seeing the root of the significance of water. Elijah (pictured as John the Baptist in the NT) shuts off the water and causes a drought. He visits a widow woman and her son dies in her lap. Elijah takes the child "up stairs" and restores his soul. He then takes him "Back Down" to the mother and places him in her lap. If this is not a picture of Baptism, I don't know what is.

Elijah is figured into Christ as the one that prepares the way of the coming of the Lord. How does he do this? He turns the waters of Baptism on and brings the souls in for the event. Acts 24 shows Paul speaking of the day would BOTH the wicked and righteous would be brought back in the resurrection. I am of the opinion that John has trued the water back on and there are now 7 billion souls ready to see Christ return. Who is waiting for that event?

Revelation 1:7

7 “Look, he is coming with the clouds,”
and “every eye will see him,
even those who pierced him”;
and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.”
So shall it be! Amen.

Even the generation that pierced Christ is here now. We also find the answer in Hebrews 9.

27 Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment, 28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

Jesus said, "You (Soul) must be born again." While it is true that the person lives once and is judged, the soul lives on. We are all here waiting for the visitation from God. This is the single verse (v. 27) that would deny transmigration of the soul. That is, until you read v. 28, which spells it out clearly. Linguistics is important and the person is the unique expression of the soul for that time-period. We raise to new life, just as Isaiah 26 states. We also rest in our bed, just as these verses suggest. When Elijah took the boy up the stairs, it was to his "Chamber." I assume a rapture of some type or simply a death at the hands of the wicked, although I think the Bible states that we are preserved from the wrath to come.

Isaiah 26

19 But your dead will live, Lord;
their bodies will rise—
let those who dwell in the dust
wake up and shout for joy—
your dew is like the dew of the morning;
the earth will give birth to her dead.
20 Go, my people, enter your rooms
and shut the doors behind you;
hide yourselves for a little while
until his wrath has passed by.
21 See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling
to punish the people of the earth for their sins.
The earth will disclose the blood shed on it;
the earth will conceal its slain no longer.

Who is this wrath for?

Matthew 3

7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. 9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

Specifically, those who corrupt the Earth. The Builders, the Moneychangers and the False Priests. They were the ones John was rejecting and telling to bear fruit.

Repent, for the kingdom of God is at hand. He was the one crying in the wilderness.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

In this passage I think it actually does refer to Jesus when it mentions "his visitation" Jesus is Christ come in the flesh. What I found interesting was the part where the good and evil are still here but that the Holy Spirit will protect us from the evil spirit.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

Neither

That's your answer.

Neither

God did not put us on this earth to be perverted and steal the innocence of a child and he did not put us here to worship the earth.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

She did not put us here to worship ANYTHING, that is the foolishness you choose, others choose to worship other things, ALL FOOLS.

The idea of worship comes from weak energy-less scum...who need the humans energy to keep them alive since they have no power of their own.

Nothing here in this system has anything to do with Your Creator God that you somehow erroneously believe exists, but has to do with many other far deeper subjects that all of your religions strive STRENOUSLY too keep away from.

The desperation of the religious too find answers WITHIN religion is the example of just how we have been altered into a state that we limit ourselves, BUT NONE of the blame actually lies with us, we have been set off course, by HATEFUL creatures, and they are NOT human.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

Well if you knew the answer to your question, why did you ask ? We're you being a jerk ? Oh, okay. Well go ahead an be a jerk.

There are masculine and feminine spirits.

God is a he. Wisdom is a she. Earth doesn't have a spirit and according to the definition of WORSHIP Pagans do worship the earth which is a thing, a created thing.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Thank you for this!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

First things first, Enoch: I enjoyed the OP. It shows a lot of wisdom and helps put things in perspective.

Yes, the evil doers are "examples" that can be used by the true and good; and the points made were fine. They really did not need further embellishment.

Paganism is built around the selfishness of the inner desires for power and wealth. This can only take from others. True Christian faith is built on good for its own sake. The will to receive from God is then paid forward by the will to give to others above self. You can only find this narrow path in one place.

Now, I apologize, but I need to correct you on this misconception. "Paganism" is a very loose term. "The Mystery Schools" are the ancient Egyptian, Druid, Indian, etc....GNOSTIC SCHOOLS.

I do not understand why you seem to percieve them as only "taking". When I was involved and learning Wicca, the very first rule is "harm none." Every ceremony and ritual in which I partook, or those which I designed and executed, were restorative and protective. One of the first was an appeal to the unseen powers to repair the long-standing rift between my Dad and my brother. Another was to ask for protection for my home from evil-doers and evil forces; and again for a neighbor.

At other times the effort was toward healing alone; requesting and "aligning" the elemental powers to send healing energy out to a distant sufferer; or to withdraw the agony from a loved one's limb or head, and then ground out that negative, harmful pain. "Grounding out" is actually a scientifically proven method of rendering inert harmful positive ions and free radicals. The ancients knew it, and practiced it.

Modern religions claim causation of the ‘afterlife,' but the knowledge that humankind are naturally immortal seems to be innate in all of us whether sophisticated or primitive. That our consciousness transcends the world of Time, Space, and Causation is something that has always been known.

In modern times an argument has developed regarding who believed it first, and what the justification and rules are, for any particular claim or belief, as religions have turned the worship of the Highest into some kind of competition. Just how and why the worship of God got turned into a competitive act is a true mystery itself.

There is a popular prejudice, among even the so-called learned, that antiquity is synonymous with ignorance.There were however in the ancient world a number of great Mystery Schools which taught the experience of death and the control of consciousness to a degree which allowed their student initiates to experience both death and rebirth in the here and now.

They taught the mystery of the immortality of the human soul. Their work was the science of human regeneration.

One of the greatest of the Mystery Schools was in Egypt at Giza. One of the greatest of the initiates was a Hebrew known today as " Jesus the Christ." Reference for this is found in the New Testament of the King James version of the Bible at Revelations 11:8 which states:

" And their dead bodies shall lie in the streets of the great city which is spiritually called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified."

If the Bible is to be taken literally [ as most Christians insist it must, ]

"... where also our Lord was crucified, " means:

A. Jesus the Christ was crucified at least twice; and;

B. He had to have survived at least the first event.

Since this vastly ignored passage literally overturns the crux of Christian dogma it deserves serious consideration.

The Egyptian Mystery Schools, esp Giza during Christ's lifetime
I agree with the above essay in many, many ways. Please reconsider portraying Paganism and The Mystery Schools as malevolent. There may be dastardly secret societies who seek to use those powers only to TAKE from others; but if you look at the link, you will see that not only Jesus himself, but many others were initiates of the Mystery Schools, and wanted nothing but good things for humanity.

The one known as ‘ Jesus the Christ 'is probably the best known. He was by all respects the greatest initiate ever to emerge from Giza, but there were many others including Moses, Pythagoras, Plato, Solon, Herotodus, Pliny. The teachings of these men remain in literature and academia to this day. But insofar as Jesus went so far beyond the accomplishments of others, and because He is the most well known of the graduates, His story makes for the best illustration.

The Paganism I know is nothing but benevolent, ever, and always.
Peace

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

You have painted a good picture of what paganism does by the will of the one calling these things into manifestation. I agree. What I have been trying to show you is that this is human will. It is the person dictating their own destiny, apart from the will of God in the matter. Much like the tree of life and the fruit that mankind is pictured as taking, the story is the same.

In a proper context to truth, we cannot take anything. We wait upon the Lord to give us what we need. The entire Lord's prayer is this picture of asking for God's will, not our own. Compare the two and then compare to my original statements.

Christianity is the will to receive a blessing.

Paganism is the will to take the blessing it desires.

Compare this to what Aliester Crowley states compared to Jesus.

Aliester Crowley (Freemason) said, ""Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law"

Jesus said, "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets." Matt 7:12

This is the central story of the entire Bible. We know truth when it can be reduced to a reflecting point and the choice needs to be made.

Above, we have the choice in the reflection to choose our own will to take or allow God to give us what we need by his will. Trust and faith comes down to waiting upon the Lord or serving it up ourselves.

Go back to what I have been saying on ATS for the last few years. If you smoke, you get cancer. This is because you took a reward that was not earned or given. A debt is required when we take. Paganism is taking from God. When we earn our reward, it requires suffering. This is the will to give. It also reflects the will to receive. Either way, when we receive anything, we give it forward to the ones we love.

Take the smoking issue as an example. Smoking destroys the body and robs precious time away from our family at the end of the cancer. Instead, if we had suffered first and exercised (instead of smoked), our health would be gained and we would live longer. Work a job and you get a paycheck. This is suffering for what follows. Our families can only benefit if we suffer first, then share what we produce.

Paganism is the opposite of this and can only take a reward that is not first earned or given.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Hmmm.... Ok.

I view it as being born again in the womb. Reincarnation at its finest!

Being born again in water is nothing compared to being born again in flesh.

I agree though its possible for all souls to be here at this time..... Actually the possibilites are endless.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Hmmm.... Ok.

I agree though its possible for all souls to be here at this time..... Actually the possibilites are endless.

Well, what I was saying is that we are born into water. Water is life and what we are primarily made of and surrounded by. The womb idea, at least for me, is much more complex than this as well.

The sun and moon are two that gain union for life. Man and woman gain union in love and create a new life. Sperm and egg come together and create new life. The new life then develops in a womb, behind the veil of what is outside, then transcends the womb for the light. Most people stop here. If we are born of water, we are material. If we are then born of water AND spirit, we transcend the womb of the earth. By this view, our bodies are simply another placenta. The last union is with spirit and soul. If we find a love for God (Spirit) and the two become one (Taking the Name and Character), then we are born again, not of water, but of spirit.

Baptism is the immersion into water. Spirit is the baptism into a holy consciousness. There are five baptisms. Earth, Air, Water and Fire. Spirit is the last and the crown of glory after overcoming the others.

Confucius said, "I hear and I forget. I see and I learn. I do and I understand."

Earth - We are planted into the Garden. We are not rooted in the soil like plants or in a fixed domain like fish. Instead, we can occupy all domains. This autonomy requires that we overcome these domains by hardships. The wilderness we occupy was provided to allow our growth by experience.

Air - We are given the Word of God as a guide to the wilderness. This word is also the language we learn and master. Meaning ultimately comes when we decipher the inner symbols of nature and overcome our ignorance and pride of the outer world. Meaning springs from the root, just like a plant.

Water - We are baptized into the Water (Immersion into Reality). The water cleanses the temple (body). The temple is where the sacrifice is made. This temple houses the spirit of God, along with our soul. We are to overcome as we are born again. "You must be born again." Plants die and the seed perpetuates to the next generation. Producing fruit ensures seed for the next crop.

Isaiah 26

19 But your dead will live, Lord;
their bodies will rise—
let those who dwell in the dust
wake up and shout for joy—
your dew is like the dew of the morning;
the earth will give birth to her dead.
20 Go, my people, enter your rooms
and shut the doors behind you;
hide yourselves for a little while
until his wrath has passed by.
21 See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling
to punish the people of the earth for their sins.
The earth will disclose the blood shed on it;
the earth will conceal its slain no longer.

Fire - We are finally baptized by Trials. The Flaming Sword of God cuts away pride and protects the tree of life. The tree of life is DNA. We light the fire we burn by. We can also put out the fire with the water.

Spirit - After overcoming the first four baptisms, we are then baptized by the Spirit of God. Jesus is necessary for us to be marked by the spirit for salvation from the Fire. The water and blood of Christ brings salvation from the corruption of the elements.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Hmmm.... Ok.

Consider my last post then listen to this: JOHN 3

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Christianity is a water element religion, based on EMOTION and FAITH and going with THE FLOW of something (in this case OTHERS above SELF).

Christianity does not have a fire element. This is why fire is seen as bad in this religion. Fire is Passion, Desire. Something that Christianity tries to get rid of through teaching going with this FLOW/LAW of sacrifice (others about self), and having FAITH despite certain lack of evidence in certain places, and EMOTION of just loving everyone as yourself...

Fire represents Trial because it is the OPPOSITE of Christianity's element and so, you will know that you failed/sinned (from Christianity's perspective) when you follow the fire element of passion and desire instead of this water element.

Also, if God made "Dark Spirits" to show the true nature and "Light Spirits" to show them this path that God wants us to follow, that means that BOTH have to exist and are important. Because through Dark Spirits God is teaching to tell the "fake light" from the "light" that follows the way.

So Darkness will be punished as God using them to teach lessons?

edit on 9-8-2012 by arpgme because: more detail

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Jesus said, "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets." Matt 7:12

This is the central story of the entire Bible. We know truth when it can be reduced to a reflecting point and the choice needs to be made.

Above, we have the choice in the reflection to choose our own will to take or allow God to give us what we need by his will. Trust and faith comes down to waiting upon the Lord or serving it up ourselves.

Enoch, do you pray? Do you send up prayers for your loved ones to fare well, the endangered to be safe, the traveler to arrive whole, the sick to be healed, the despondent free of despair? It is the same thing that Pagans do; they pray, and they appeal to the forces of elemental existence to assist in those wishes. It's no different than asking my personal flock of angels, or God, or any other unseen, unknowable force to please heed the troubles that are plaguing someone.

Praying is exactly the same as practicing "white magick" -- with the objective to bring about a good outcome -- rain, relief from illness, strength to the world weary, hope to the hopeless, courage to the battered. It's the same as praying, just with a different "tone" and different "audience."

Everything I do is something I would hope someone would do for me.

It is the epitome of striving to activate a benevolent force -- to spend one's own energy trying to manifest NOT for the self, or monetary gain or the hardship or failure of others....but to work toward positive outcomes for others, based on what is good and right and helpful for them, without regard to reward. It takes NOTHING from anything or anyone else; it only asks the ethereal forces to coordinate in a concentrated effort to bring about a state of well-being and the removal of suffering. Those forces are there, whether we appeal to them or not. What possible harm can it do?

I know you are very opposed to the Freemasons, and feel they are "diabolical". I do not know where you get this impression; I am not a Mason, but I have never had a negative experience with them. I suspect it is a tainted and skewed impression based on sensational propaganda, and not real-world activites.

I see nothing wrong with tapping into our higher selves and our esoteric abilities in a (real or imagined) cooperation that brings the otherwise neutral forces of nature together toward the benefit of others -- whether one abused and skinny dog, a neglected, orphaned, or starving child, a gravely ill loved one, or an entire nation of people -- working with forces of nature to achieve bountiful harvests, avert disasters, heal relationships and broken hearts, and bring together things that offer synergistic benefits to all is what God wants us to do.

You will never, ever convince me it is wrong or dangerous; nor will you convince me to sit on my thumbs and "wait" for a hero to makes things better. He has not, and is not, coming. It is up to us to use the tools we have been given, fearlessly, and passionately, and create, in this time and place, for the inhabitants of here and now, plentiful sustenance (both physical and emotional as well as spiritual). Otherwise, we are lazy slackers.

Further, I do not put any credence whatever into the number coding and all the 666, 777, 888 acid-trip type stuff that you frequently mention, nor the kabbalistic "mystical mischief" that you seem so certain exists, nor do I agree that Freemasons are malevolent, evil people. Bollocks.

The OP, again, has a wonderful message. All of the "sit and wait," and "don't ask for what you want, because you don't deserve it", are the mantras of the hopeless oppressed. Proactive, preemptive strategies are known to us -- it is my belief that we are EXPECTED to put them to use, and solve our problems accordingly.

edit on 9-8-2012 by wildtimes because: grammar -- sorry, distracting environment

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

I know you are very opposed to the Freemasons, and feel they are "diabolical". I do not know where you get this impression; I am not a Mason, but I have never had a negative experience with them. I suspect it is a tainted and skewed impression based on sensational propaganda, and not real-world activites.

Let me just speak from their symbols about them. Daddy Warbucks sends our sons and daughters to fight wars. Daddy Warbucks is a symbol for the high ranking priests in the Masons that control and manipulate the money supply. They are referred to the Experts in the Law by Jesus because they are Expert at manipulating law against law to their advantage, even if it means funding both sides of a war. I know that sounds vastly different than praying to an Angel (not knowing who your are praying to), but it is not different at all. Magic is a manipulation of powers and principalities. Our entire struggle here on Earth is not with flesh and blood, but with principalities, powers and forces of darkness in this universe. It cannot be whitewashed as innocence. Either we bow to the Angel of Darkness that poses as an Angel of Light, or we actually bow our knee to the Angel of Light who is pointing us, always, to God.

Seek and ye shall find. God does not distinguish who ye is. All that come in faith receive. The difference comes in what you choose to sow. You will reap the same.

The All seeing eye is the symbol of the Secret Societies (Experts in the Law) trying to manage mankind like God. Since the forces of darkness are temporal and not everywhere, as God's Spirit is, they seek to be God in this respect. Who is behind the scenes manipulating government toward a world tyranny called the NWO? You know who it is and it is not innocent. They are not praying to the Angel of Light. Don't kid yourself. They are praying to Baphomet. Likely, so are you if you are receiving favors from angels.

How can I possibly verify this? Any of us can. Know them by their fruit. Watch who they are and do a quick check. Are they meek or are they arrogant and loud? Do they give or do they lavish the world on themselves? If you want the poster children for this, consider researching the payoff of musicians from the music industry. They are offering their recordings on the same altar that you are speaking of with Wicca. There is no difference.

When Jesus said there is one way, he was referring to the way of sacrifice and giving. Taking makes us a thief. When he spoke of the Builders rejecting the Chief Cornerstone, he was referring to Himself as the Cornerstone of the Church and also the symbol for that Cornerstone of Giving. Love is the only law that needs to be honored, but not manipulated.

We also have the Moneychangers that are directly tied to the entire system of Babylon. The only Mystery is how people can miss this when it is right in front of them. Not only are the Moneychangers (Bankers) mentioned by Jesus, but he did something in the first century that we should be recognizing today as a sign of his entrance into the temple. What happens when someone is a thief? Smoke and you get cancer. Why? It's the debt that is created that marks the thief. When Jesus entered the temple as king on Passover, he overturned the tables of the moneychangers and the benches of the ones selling doves. A table is a financial measurement of positive and negative. A bench is a place of rest. A dove is peace. The tables are now turned to debt, the mark of a thief. The peace makers have NO rest. This is the central story of the news since 2008.

I ask you: What harm is there in manipulating God's law? I can answer it. Suffering follows. If we suffer the work first, reward follows. What do you think will come of this NWO in the coming years? Has there been any harm?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by MamaJ

In this passage I think it actually does refer to Jesus when it mentions "his visitation" Jesus is Christ come in the flesh. What I found interesting was the part where the good and evil are still here but that the Holy Spirit will protect us from the evil spirit.

The same occurred to me. The fact that we are presented a choice is likely necessary. If we are not presented with the whole truth, then we are being deceived. The fact that free will requires the presence of evil is a logical conclusion. It's also true that it can be managed from the standpoint of law. Truth is this very concept. Truth rises above the error for it to be true. Chaos is the absence of truth or unity. Chaos is extreme multiplicity. God separates the light from the darkness and brings unity from multiplicity. Do some research on the number 153 and the fish caught by Peter and the disciples. It's the measure of the fish, or the square root of 2. It's the 17th triangular number and the difference between unity and multiplicity. The visica pisces and the all seeing eye are both measures from this ratio of 1:1.415.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Likely, so are you if you are receiving favors from angels.

Okay, whoa. Whoa. Stop right there.

It's one thing to try to describe the Freemasons as monsters; it's quite another to accuse me of evildoing.

I suggest that we agree to disagree and drop this futile attempt to communicate. In all the time I've been on here, I've never been able to get a coherent, straightforward picture of your thought processes that makes any real-world sense.

But just in the one line above, you have said all I need to know.
I am unable to communicate with you, Sir. I want nothing to do with your world-view, and I care nothing for your opinion, assessment, and judgment of me.

You know nothing about me, or where my heart dwells. But I don't think you want to really learn about others. I think you just want others to listen to you. My willingness to do so has been exhausted.

Good day.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Hmmm.... Ok.

Consider my last post then listen to this: JOHN 3

I cant listen to the link right now, however you can simply just tell me your thoughts.

Ive read over and over again your views regarding baptism and still do not have a clear cut vision what your words are trying to convey other than the traditional baptism one thinks of. So.... Im still assuming you believe we must all be baptized with water, with the holy spirit, as a traditional Baptist would do. ?

You are telling me we have one life as a person... A human being? I disagree though if thats what you are saying... And thats ok.

I believe we reincarnate until we have reached spiritual evolution. I think God is outside of time whereas we dont have a " time limit" when there will be some huge judgement day where he sentences us to heaven or hell ... My father loves me more than that, or so I think.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join