Local GOP County Chair, Compares Obama Supporter To Someone 'Mentally Retarded'

page: 8
19
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   






archive.lifenews.com...

Washington, DC (LifeNews.com) -- President Barack Obama has upset the pro-life community with his repeated actions to promote and force funding of abortion and embryonic stem cell research. Now, he has stuck his foot in his mouth with a comment offending the mentally and physically disabled.
Yeeeaaaaauuhhh, goooodddhh Obama!

the Jay Leno program on Thursday evening, President Obama talked about his poor bowling skills and said he recently bowled a 129 game.

"That's very good, Mr. President," Leno responded sarcastically.

It's "like the Special Olympics or something," the president said.

The remark has taken on a life of its own today as pro-life groups and members of the disability community are upset.

The White House has been so overwhelmed with negative comments in response to Obama's comment that administration officials have released a statement saying Obama didn't mean to offend.

"The president made an off-hand remark making fun of his own bowling that was in no way intended to disparage the Special Olympics," White House deputy press secretary Bill Burton said. "He thinks the Special Olympics is a wonderful program that gives an opportunity for people with disabilities from around the world."

I am wondering at the Obama supporters on this issue. A little bit contradictive???


So this thread starts in idiocy as a GOP bash but ends up as an Obama crisis. Look at who it bashing who....and why! OP, look at your sources. Look at your leader!
edit on 10-8-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)




posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
It is pretty stupid to support Obama after all we know about him, his agenda, and the damage he's caused.

To support Obama is at best stupid, or worst, a traitor to the American people.



posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dbriefed
It is pretty stupid to support Obama after all we know about him, his agenda, and the damage he's caused.

To support Obama is at best stupid, or worst, a traitor to the American people.


And I'm sure you have a bunch of verifiable facts to back up that opinion...right???

The last few people I asked this question to fell on their face and looked like fools...let's see if you do any better.


So please tell me...what makes me a traitor...explain in details with your claims backed up by verifiable facts.



posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Dbriefed
 


I think we are in the minority.



posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by Dbriefed
It is pretty stupid to support Obama after all we know about him, his agenda, and the damage he's caused.

To support Obama is at best stupid, or worst, a traitor to the American people.


And I'm sure you have a bunch of verifiable facts to back up that opinion...right???

The last few people I asked this question to fell on their face and looked like fools...let's see if you do any better.


So please tell me...what makes me a traitor...explain in details with your claims backed up by verifiable facts.


Why don't you ask the real questions??? Rely on the facts. The facts NOW. Get REAL!!!! Are you so weak??? Good God, look at the facts now and try to dispute them.



posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Gridrebel
 



Why don't you ask the real questions??? Rely on the facts. The facts NOW. Get REAL!!!! Are you so weak??? Good God, look at the facts now and try to dispute them.


I don't understand your emotional ranting.

Care to take a breath and try to articulate your thoughts clearly???



posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.



posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.



posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gridrebel






archive.lifenews.com...

Washington, DC (LifeNews.com) -- President Barack Obama has upset the pro-life community with his repeated actions to promote and force funding of abortion and embryonic stem cell research. Now, he has stuck his foot in his mouth with a comment offending the mentally and physically disabled.
Yeeeaaaaauuhhh, goooodddhh Obama!

the Jay Leno program on Thursday evening, President Obama talked about his poor bowling skills and said he recently bowled a 129 game.

"That's very good, Mr. President," Leno responded sarcastically.

It's "like the Special Olympics or something," the president said.

The remark has taken on a life of its own today as pro-life groups and members of the disability community are upset.

The White House has been so overwhelmed with negative comments in response to Obama's comment that administration officials have released a statement saying Obama didn't mean to offend.

"The president made an off-hand remark making fun of his own bowling that was in no way intended to disparage the Special Olympics," White House deputy press secretary Bill Burton said. "He thinks the Special Olympics is a wonderful program that gives an opportunity for people with disabilities from around the world."


I am wondering at the Obama supporters on this issue. A little bit contradictive???


So this thread starts in idiocy as a GOP bash but ends up as an Obama crisis. Look at who it bashing who....and why! OP, look at your sources. Look at your leader!

I didn't see a whole lot of response to this. Just saying. Wonder why!!
edit on 10-8-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Gridrebel
 



I didn't see a whole lot of response to this. Just saying. Wonder why!!


Because it was already addressed...multiple times in this thread, starting on page one.

Try reading the thread before posting duplicate information that has already been discussed.



posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher


Do we think we will hear Republicans condemn this type of rhetoric???


Its Wrong.


The man apologized for his remarks, but no one will ever know, if hes truly sorry for them.

Personally, I have heard the Liberal base, also use "comments" that I found to be wrong.

It happens, and I would guess, it will happen a few times more, in this Presidential election cycle.

Hope to see you post any and all disparaging comments, from both sides of the Political spectrum......

Politicians, and those who serve, need to be held, to a higher standard. IMHO

S&F



posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Delete
edit on 10-8-2012 by Nite_wing because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by Dbriefed
It is pretty stupid to support Obama after all we know about him, his agenda, and the damage he's caused.

To support Obama is at best stupid, or worst, a traitor to the American people.


And I'm sure you have a bunch of verifiable facts to back up that opinion...right???

The last few people I asked this question to fell on their face and looked like fools...let's see if you do any better.


So please tell me...what makes me a traitor...explain in details with your claims backed up by verifiable facts.


Perhaps you missed this from the previous page.
Nite_Wing is still standing.



posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by Gridrebel
 



I didn't see a whole lot of response to this. Just saying. Wonder why!!


Because it was already addressed...multiple times in this thread, starting on page one.

Try reading the thread before posting duplicate information that has already been discussed.


OOps, Try again or maybe not? I Hate LAME!



posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Nite_wing
 


Oh boy...an email huh???

let's look at what you say about this email


I just received this in an email. I don't know if they are all true




I asked for facts...not chain emails that you don't even know if they are true :shk:

But hell...let's look at them....you seem to think they are solid facts.


Well...your first point is an unsubstantiated claim started by Birthers that have zero facts to back it up.

Oh...and your second...another unproven Birther claim.

Obama didn't "cut the rating"...the Republicans failing to raise the debt ceiling which threatened the US defaulting on their payments caused us to lose our rating. The ratings company even stated that was the cause.

If Obama violated the War Powers act...the Republicans would have impeached him by now.

Your next point is still in court, but I applaud them for it...we really shouldn't be drilling at those depths

Your next point is just a lie.

There were absolutely "shovel ready jobs" ready...just not as many as they thought.

.....

This is getting very very tiring...not one of your points has a shred of fact in them...let me go through them and see if there are actually any facts.

Nope...not one fact.


You should be ashamed of yourself for posting a chain email and not even knowing if any of them are true (admitted by you).

You seem to be confused by what a "fact" is. I'd ask you to try again...but you first need a lot of education since you don't even know the definition of a "fact". Not to mention a "verifiable fact".

That was painful.



posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Nite_wing
 


You know what...this is easier.

www.truthorfiction.com...

Go read your fail.



posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Ha. Ha. Truth or Fiction?
And you laugh at my source.



posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by Gridrebel
 



I didn't see a whole lot of response to this. Just saying. Wonder why!!


Because it was already addressed...multiple times in this thread, starting on page one.

Try reading the thread before posting duplicate information that has already been discussed.
I'm not posting duplicate info, I just wonder why you can't expose the facts!



posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Can you please officiate where Obama has explained his own self on the olimpycs issue? Just be frank, it will be much much simpler.

edit on 10-8-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)
extra DIV



posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing
Ha. Ha. Truth or Fiction?
And you laugh at my source.



Your "source" is an anonymous chain email.

If you want to prove all those are the truth...then go find the facts and come back with them.

It's shameful that you didn't verify them in the first place...shows how serious you are about this.


Is it common that you believe everything you read on the internet...or is it only the things you want to be true, regardless if they are actually true or not???





new topics
top topics
 
19
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join