It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prove you're psychic to me

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

I'm not the best at this as I've only recently been practicing, but lemme know how much of this sticks:

I picture you having written this with a window to your right. You were not on ground level. There is a brick facade nearby and there is water (like a fountain or pool or something) nearby. The lawn there is well manicured. You are younger. I see a dark green napsack with white laces, and you were in the middle of doing something else or were on your way to somewhere while you wrote this post (it was in passing). The restroom was close to you, or at least a door in front of you to your left as you wrote this - it's small there. Feels like you were either in a small apartment which is your home / upstairs of your parent's house which is your home or a hotel. The sun may or may not have been coming in through the window on your right as you wrote this, but it does rise and set in that direction.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by concentricity

You got me I think. Are you outside of my apartment? Gonna have to get your directional psychic hickeymabob fixed I think...

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

Seriously, how much of that was accurate (if any)?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I didn't post the thread, so I don't know.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

So hold on a second, were you serious I described where YOU are and not the poster?

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

**bump**

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

Ha Ha Ha.
Nobody can prove anything to you.
You will never believe.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>