It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prove you're psychic to me

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
wasn't there just a thread with another guy who asked the same question??

edit, here it is www.abovetopsecret.com...

Pfew, thought I was caught in a time warp

edit on 8-8-2012 by rambo1112 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jNormal
I don't believe in psychics and mediums etc... so try and prove me wrong.
Tell me something that would be very hard to know unless you knew me very well.

Whilst there are many Charlatans who falsely claim Psychic powers and make money or gain power or prestige from such claims or indeed con or trick others.
There is also untapped Human potential of knowing things we should not logically know
Though you can not turn this on by merely wishing it to be so it is so
I have had many examples of others and myself knowing things which logic would dictate we should not know
I explain this as simply we can just get the thought without prior knowledge as I have metioned

But Yes - There are many Charlatans who would fool or trick others for self gain
But do not throw the baby out with the bath water

edit on 8-8-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-8-2012 by artistpoet because: typo

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I predict that this post will be scoffed at by naysayers and that there will be arguments over this topic. And in 3 days this post will be more dead than Elvis and forgotten about in large. Every once in a while a response will trickle in over a period of months.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

interesting prediction...

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubicant13

I predict that this post will be scoffed at by naysayers and that there will be arguments over this topic. And in 3 days this post will be more dead than Elvis and forgotten about in large. Every once in a while a response will trickle in over a period of months.

NO NO NO ----Elvis is Alive and living in Vegas -
It's true honest it is - someone said so - probably a psycic

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by rambo1112

It's a good thing that they were thinking the same thing at the same time.... guess they proved each other's scepticism

No outside work needed

edit on 8-8-2012 by adrift because: spelling

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I've been interested in Lucid Dreaming, Astral Projection, Contacting Entities etc... for a while now. But the thing that's stopping me is the thought of the dangerous spirits. The demons.

link   

Originally posted by adrift

Originally posted by rambo1112

It's a good thing that they were thinking the same thing at the same time.... guess they proved each other's scepticism

No outside work needed

edit on 8-8-2012 by adrift because: spelling

I knew you were going to say that

link   
I predict that you won't really believe I am psychic. Am I right?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I've been interested in Lucid Dreaming, Astral Projection, Contacting Entities etc... for a while now. But the thing that's stopping me is the thought of the dangerous spirits. The demons.

FEAR is their food so if you do cleans yourself of fears you may possess take time to personally meditate and GO
also pay attention to whats around you if you do begin to astral SOME can follow. GOOD LUCK

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I know you will not believe me but such demons and manovelant spirits that capture your soul or take you over are Utter Non sense.
The mind can trick itself but nothing can ultimately harm your soul

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Oh. One more thing - You will wake up the next week in the morning eating breakfast and then going to work. Once work is done, you will go home, mumbling obscenities under your breath. On Wednesday, you will be approached by a shortish - tallish man with acutely small large ears asking you how you are doing. At the end of the week, for no reason, you will scream at your feet accusing them of being traitors and cheating on you.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

yes avoid people who charge money or require membership....they are liars...

basically learn to learn...

avoid people selling enlightenment....find your own way to spirituality and work on changing your perspective on the world....

when life is more than the gelatinous orbs in you skull can see you begin to see and act within the world beyond the savage within you and begin to see the divine that is every human being...

think about this....most of the universe is energy by our best estimation.....so our laws of physics and our truths are based on what is less than 30% of the universe....read up on how energy reacts and the effect the human brain has on the sub-atomic level on particles and molecules...

the bio-electric field generated by your brain can be manipulated and works within a spectrum of wave manipulation on different levels of tuning....some people can cross the spectrum and tune into you, or manifest their focus to listen into others...

there is really no set way and most consider it a burden once they do open up because it is hard to tune other waves out of focus.....other people out of your mind...most psychics go crazy others hide the fact so they can ignore it...

tread lightly.....but don't fear it....don't do it for like "power"....do it in the spirit of regaining movement in an arm after an accident ( rehabilitation) small steps to not be stronger but to restore your natural state,.....

be open and do not limit yourself to maxim truth that does not exist...

try getting in tune by first seeing the spectrum available to you.....

harmonic resonance and natural "vibration" of the universe....your consciousness can traverse the barrier of space time by your brain creating waves in its bioelectric field and flowing into the quantum state....

it is all about perspective and freeing ones self from the limited dogma of absolute truth by default in any system of belief..

nothing is self evident and the smaller you go the closer to timelessness you are and the closer to other source vibrations you can align yourself with....

wrap your head around that and realize that this is why people rewrite religions and form secret societies, to keep others from being free enough to reach a higher level of consciousness that is their birth right and their duty to preserve...

it is hard to keep temporal power when lies become obsolete.....truth is powerful....seeing it makes you fearless.

oh and focus more on the source of your strength than on your strength....

blow your mind away when possible....and WAKE UP....it is conducive to setting ones self free of the circle of death we are caught in...

life, all life is free flowing from creation into creation....follow the waves of thought into their source and emerge reborn into the true light of "enlightenment", the fellowship with your common man....what the foolish self appointed lights of humanity call the profane..... each other.

love and ABSOLUTE honesty and truth are more and better then "truthfulness" and being "nice"

be true not just "truthful", and free your mind....that make sense now?

edit on 8-8-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
"I don't believe in psychics and mediums etc... so try and prove me wrong. "

Every human is psychic and medium, medium of multiverse. body - mind - soul animal - human - god. It is just matter of which parts are activated.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I hope you get the proof you are looking for.

Over the last few days I have noticed an increase in threads about psychic abilities being false and psychics being frauds, when really, all the thread OP wanted was someone to prove it to them personally, I am glad someone just finally came out and said prove it to me personally instead of hiding behind other questions.

I personally am a psychic, but am not going to prove it to you.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I am 100% certain there are 'channels' or something that gives 'psychic' abilities or phenomena.

Here's an example, a friend of mine who lives a long way away on another continent, at least twice I have felt something that would be relevant to them that had I known it was meant for them would have saved them from some pain.

Recently, one night I kept getting the message in my head'' don't go near the Yeti'' or ''stay away from Yetis'' I felt so strongly it was some sort of warning or somebody needed to know it I almost put it as a general facebook status just incase it meant something to somebody. I still had the feeling in the morning. I didn't know what it meant, or anything about anyone searching for yetis' or anything of that nature but I felt like I should tell people in some way but felt too silly.

I considered putting it on ATS so I looked for a Yeti thread incase there was something about Yetis I needed to read or know about, but didn't find anything recent and it was late so didn't search too much.

Anyhow, soon after this friend posted on facebook their broken bones injuries from extreme cycling and it came to light a few days after that the bike he rode that day was called his ''Yeti'' (it was the name written on it) and he blamed it and sold it. I never knew he had a biked called a ''Yeti''.

I didn't tell him yet about the ''stay away from the Yeti'' feeling, nor anyone else apart from on here, but if I had maybe he wouldn't have gotten injured. This isn't the first time for that person, or other psychic phenomena I have experienced.

I have experimented with seeing if others can pick up on vibrations from things like jewelry before and you maybe be surprised but most picked up things that were specific and relevant, more than any chance would have. We live in a universe of forces, probably only a few have so far been realised by humanity.

I created a thread a while ago about the nature of grains and other things having the intelligence to create patterns as a whole whilst remaining individual, it basically sank, but there are plenty of threads about such things. There are vast forces at work, people are subject to these forces and are inevitably tuned to them in various ways. It isn't hippy or occult it could just as easily be called science.
edit on 8-8-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-8-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I have the urge to ask you if you wear green a lot, I see an all green uniform like army or park ranger and big black boots, a man with brown hair and a stern look, like emotionally hurt but maybe this is something from my own life, who knows, anyway just feel like mentioning it.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Stargate fan?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chibbols
Stargate fan?

I wondered if that was aimed at me then I wiki'd ''Stargate'', I didn't watch the series but yep if it's those ''Gaters'' you are referring to, that's the look I just seen.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubicant13

YES! And he will Fart and burp three times in the next day and go to Taco Bell! The Great Oh Hieny has Spoken...Peace to all and to all a good night.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join