It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychics...just out of interest .....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Are there any ATS members that think there psychic?....

E

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Though I've only signed up recently, I've been stalking these forums for months and haven't really come across anyone who was flaunting their psychic abilities. You may happen to find one, though. Best of luck.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Im not psychic but in the Bible i mean the Old Testament which is the word of Jesus who wrote it for the Jews there is a witch that wants to kill the king but the other king wants to help her and she tells the future real good. And since its the word of Jesus it must be real because Jesus is the christ which is the opposite of the antichrist which is the mark of the beast which is six six six and who is Satan.

And the witch is called the witch of endor like from Star Wars which was a long, long time ago which means that it was real and endor turned into earth. And the monkeys we see in fossils and bones are the endor animals which are bears.

the good doctor

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by EqualizerUK

since the age of about 15 or so I have had dreams that would be proven out in my real life in the following day or two. Always pertaining to family and immediate friends.
This comes and goes and was really strong from 15 until about 23 or 24 years of age.
I'm 52 y/o now and I've noticed that my "weird dreams" as I and my family have come to refer to them as are sporatic. coming and going in waves.
Right now it seems to be getting weirder in my head at night. The type of dreams I get before the stuff that comes to fruition in the next day or two. I'm getting the other indications. Nervousness, nostalgia, feeling of needing something,but not knowing what? or needing to "tighten up" and "make a change".
We'll see....... Its been about 3 month or so since my last bout, which usually means I'm due for something

Ambiguosly yours, Grubble
edit on 8-8-2012 by grubblesnert because: spellin' and stuff

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
What's with the sudden 'calling out' of any psychics on ATS today?

Who are you working for?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MisterFister103

I think the intelligence community is recruiting since they burnt out their last batch....lol

energy........short circuit......Jonny 5 is alive......
edit on 8-8-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
yes
2nd

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ
reply to post by MisterFister103

I think the intelligence community is recruiting since they burnt out their last batch....lol

energy........short circuit......Jonny 5 is alive......
edit on 8-8-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)
Well, if the intelligence community is interested in what may happen with my wife, kids, mom or the one neihbor I connect with then I'm availiable at scale rate. I will work at night from my home

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Right here man! Right here.

I half-heartedly say that with a grin but at the same time I say that with an emphasis - why? Because I have told so many people that I am psychic or experience paranormal "things" but nobody listens. Even though I tell people; in forums, in person, you name it - nobody listens. Why would this thread be any different? If I told you I am psychic what could or would you do about it and why do you want to know?

Sorry if I sound "jaded"...it's just my experience that I stumble across people who either do not believe or do not understand just what psychic and paranormal really means.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I believe that everyone has psychic abilities, some are more "tuned in" than others, I dont think that only special people have the ability.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by EqualizerUK
Are there any ATS members that think there psychic?....

E

THERE? I'm only psychic when it comes to being a spelling Nazi.

Anybody who asks and can't spell "they're" properly does not deserve to know, but then again, there is a lady down the corner from me who will charge you $50.00 to tell you things, you need to know......

Like, get an education.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

We're all psychic

2nd

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

most of them probably

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Who wants to know...???

Not equalizeruk, who really wants to know. Someone with strange experiences they need help with? A non believer? A researcher? A shadowy gov org? Someone concerned about someones mental state?

Why so curious?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenJack

Yeah Jack, who wants to know? It seems like it'd be a most unfortunate ability, doesn't it? Who do you think it is? Intel guys? Psyop guys? Some shadow organization that's on a witch hunt?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

You will find that there are quite a few people here who consider themselves psychic/remote viewers/clairvoyant etc....

Hell, every now and then you will see some one make the claim that they are an alien! Though, the people that claim to be an alien tend to just be trolls.....Or crazy.

I am not a psychic or anything. The closest thing I have to that is sometime I have a feeling that a specific person is about to call and they do within a minute or so of that feeling. Back before Caller ID was around, I used to get the feeling as to who was calling before I answered.

For what that is worth.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Trolls; seems as good an answer as any.

top topics

join