It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theosophy and Christianity

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
Just as Freemasonry lies to its cult members by stating that salvation is found in another name, other than the only name given under Heaven by which we are to be saved, you seek to deny this very name to innocents truly seeking answers.

Sorry, Masonry does not teach salvation and I realized long before I became a Mason that the 'salvation' the Church preached was all bullcrap founded on guilt and control.

sure it does.. Masonry teaches that through education therein lies salvation.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
[sure it does.. Masonry teaches that through education therein lies salvation.

Cool! That's what I teach and support. I have never researched Masonry and I really don't know what it's all about, but I am sure there are places where we are similar if they really are founded on True and actual Luciferian influence, like many say they are. I am a self-proclaimed Gnostic Luciferian, and I hope to change the way most people think of Lucifer, if I can break past the barriers of defense that people like Christians erect to avoid what they view as being deceived from the path, even if that process leads them from the Straight and Narrow to the Pathless Path...

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Wait a minute.

You are showing some source with an upper case G for the quote "Satan who is the God of our planet and the only God". That source is wanting to confuse matters.

The quote is actually.... “Satan who is the god of our planet and the only god” with small lower case letter g.
In her books you will see her write about God with an upper case letter G.

Here is one.... “Satan is the minister of God, Lord of the seven mansions of Hades”

So you see that Satan is not God. When you see ''god of our planet'' you are supposed to understand ''god of the physical realm''. The physical wrappings are hellish and they deceive and they bloom and decay and die and fall to dust. ''Satan'' is the adversary. ''Satan'' is revealing God's story. He is the minister of God. He is a god, the only god, of the material wrappings. Your adversary is the material, the matter. Deep thinkers through the years have enjoyed postulating an invisible realm.

edit on 11-8-2012 by XXX777 because: clarification of the quote with big G versus little g

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

You are equating Satan with Lucifer. They are not the same in my theosophy. The Bible does not literally illustrate the two being the same, ever, and never mentions both being the same person by name. The notion that Lucifer and Satan were one and the same was created by additional dogmas presented by various saints and authors playing with the ideas in the Bible, as presented in such works like the Divine Comedy. The Bible itself commands that things are not added to it. Making up fictions and presenting them as dogmas is equivalent to adding to the Bible. The mere mentioning of the name "Lucifer" in Isaiah was likely because of how many times it was translated and stuck as a mistranslation and was what caused him to have this tarnished reputation in the first place. He is the Morningstar, and Christ is called this in Revelation, so it is more likely to me that those two figures are one and the same and not he and Satan.

Sorry if that was not what you were talking about. I just noticed it was not meant to be a reply to me...
edit on 11-8-2012 by AsherahoftheSea because: added last sentence

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by AsherahoftheSea

I don't understand. How am I equating Satan with Lucifer?

Satan is one of God's finest creations, right? He was ''cast'' out of Heaven.
Lucifer is the planet Venus, appearing just before the Sun rise, right? I think of it as Lucifer (female) before the Sun (male). Obviously this refers to the Immaculate Conception because Woman came before Man. She had no husband. She was a Widow. She split herself to make the Son/Man/Sun. Hey Lucy, you got a lot of explainin' to do.

edit on 11-8-2012 by XXX777 because: to give much wordiness

edit on 11-8-2012 by XXX777 because: I like the way Son/Man/Sun looks, instead of Son/Sun/Man as I wrote it previously. I change stuff around all the time. All the time I change. I am ever changing. And yet I stay the same.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Think about it like this........

The bright star, morning star, shining star, whatever, ....... could be the Sun or the planet Venus. I think there is some word play going on here with the two bright shining morning ''stars''. Early part of the Bible says Lucifer, later part of the Bible says Jesus. How can that be? People get all freaked out thinking Lucifer is Jesus!

Venus apparently is visible on the Horizen just before the Sun rises and outshines all the other stars and planetary reflections. So this bright shining morning thing can be Lucifer (Venus) and then Christ (Sun). It is the Woman and then her Son. Mary and Child. Isis and Horus. Widow and Clown? Worker and Parasite!

This Christ & Sun thing is going to immediately make sun worship cultures think about Christ being God. So they ask Christ if he is God, and Christians think Christ is the son of God. Or did they mean sun of God? Word games.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

I did apologize and admit that you weren't replying to me, so I am sorry about that. I just get tired of people making the connection of Lucifer to Satan because of the passage in Isaiah and the dogmas that have arisen because of it. It's not only the connection of the title of Morningstar to Jesus that makes me believe that Lucifer and Jesus are the same, but mainly for the fact that through personal communication with a psychic contact I have identified as Lucifer, the teachings and philosophies he has provided me are comparable in many ways to what are more or less sort of like Gnostic teachings of Jesus. Yes, I understand that I may be deluded. I don't doubt that given I have a mental disability. I also associate the name Lucifer with Phosphorus and Prometheus. He has many, many names. I am still trying to decide if Krishna is one of his personas or if it is a persona of YWEH in disguise, because he proclaims that transcendence can only be achieved through submission and obedience to him, and if you had obtained transcendence, if you stopped serving him you would be returned to physical life. This is more like YWEH to me, although Lucifer, having appeared in my mind as many forms, once looked akin to Krishna, in the fact that he once came to me as a man with pitch black skin -- but he always has those piercing ice blue eyes. Lucifer teaches personal independence and tries to stress that one find transcendence and ascension on their own, without "piggybacking" on another, higher power, or by giving up free-will in the exchange for anything from a higher power, including paradise and bliss. He may tempt you with things like that, but he is only testing you, and likely will not deliver if you try to bargain with him for power and the like. It does not mean he owns your soul if you make a bargain -- just that you have revealed yourself as unworthy of his more innate teachings that he only reveals to one who has been rigorously tested and tried and determined to be of good character. But anyhow, everyone has their own interpretations -- yours are astrological, it seems. Mine are different in the fact that I know that spiritual entities can appear as different forms and give you different names, but if you find their philosophies mach, then you will start to see where these beings are possibly the same...

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
sure it does.. Masonry teaches that through education therein lies salvation.

Interesting way to approach the point.

I was, as I am sure you know, addressing his comments about spiritual salvation in regards religion.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Originally posted by network dude

Jesus was crucified on a Pagan Cross on April 3, 33 AD at 3:33 pm.

OK, I am afraid I cannot take it anymore.

9. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

Meaning Lie.

There is no way anyone on earth knows to the minute what happened 250 years ago, let alone 33 AD.
Please don't insult our intelligence like this.

Fortunately, there is a marker (Revelation 12), an alignment in the stars and an eclipse.

Seriously? No one even knows the exact birth date or year for Jesus, let alon the exact time he was killed.

Well, except the guy on tardtube.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

You don't understand! They made a video about it! It's on YOU TUBE! It has to be true!

I now understand the level of intelligence I have been up against. I have no counter argument for the posers of YOU TUBE. I submit.
edit on 11-8-2012 by network dude because: Augustusmasonicus won't share his beer

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

In the future, please break your text into paragraphs, so it can be easily read?

However, I do not believe it is necessary to have the presence of evil for good to exist.

That what would, what could then define Good? Can you have White with no Black? Wet with no Dry? Balance is everything, without Balance nothing can exist.

Now, YWEH has proven to me that he cannot, or will not change.

If you are talking about Yahweh, it is easy to see what he will never change. His species does not ever evolve, you see. Tell me, how has this Yahweh been able to prove anything to you?

Evil on its own is prone to be ignorant that what it is doing is evil. In places where evil dwells more predominantly than good, evil does not recognize that what it does is evil, because it is far too commonplace and "normal" and it is used to its ways.

You think you have it all figured out, don't you? Evil is not a Being to be killed, nor a Force to be dealt with using another Force. Evil is in the hearts of Humanity, I'm afraid, not in some being trying to fool you, and draw you away from your God, or the Lord you are in servitude to.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Jesus was crucified on a Pagan Cross on April 3, 33 AD at 3:33 pm.

OK, I am afraid I cannot take it anymore.

9. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

Meaning Lie.

There is no way anyone on earth knows to the minute what happened 250 years ago, let alone 33 AD.
Please don't insult our intelligence like this.

Fortunately, there is a marker (Revelation 12), an alignment in the stars and an eclipse.

Seriously? No one even knows the exact birth date or year for Jesus, let alon the exact time he was killed.

Well, except the guy on tardtube.

This is a trust issue with God. Can you trust God enough to have faith that the symbols speak the story we each need to see beyond the outer form? It's a matter of faith and faith requires trust that God is able.

Since the French Revelation and before, the Cult of Reason has told you that nothing can be known. It also tells you this and verifies this to you by using the Bible and Egyptian Hermetic twisting of truth to say that your reason can be know by light of the very thing it denies. It's a paradox you need to deal with before you can see that reason is blinded to truth. Much like hate is blinded to love and courage is blinded by fear. We know that both are there in opposites to allow us to manage them all with understanding.

Confucius said, "I hear and I forget. I see and I know. I do and I understand."

Reason says not to do because you cannot know or see anything. It simply tells you to blindly do and there are is nothing to see or hear that can change your own reasoning of what is worthy or not worthy on the path. In essence, do as thou wilt is the whole of reason's law. It tells you this specifically by twisting the very thing that it tells you cannot be believed. The foundation is not based on reasoning that is sound or founded on a cornerstone that can be seen clearly.

I choose to hear, see and do by the format of James 1.

Listening and Doing

19 My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, 20 because human anger does not produce the righteousness that God desires. 21 Therefore, get rid of all moral filth and the evil that is so prevalent and humbly accept the word planted in you, which can save you.

IT'S PLANTED IN THE HEART. YOU ALREADY KNOW IT AND CAN SIMPLY VERIFY IT BY COMPARISON WITH THE WRITTEN ACCOUNT.

22 Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says. 23 Anyone who listens to the word but does not do what it says is like someone who looks at his face in a mirror 24 and, after looking at himself, goes away and immediately forgets what he looks like. 25 But whoever looks intently into the perfect law that gives freedom, and continues in it—not forgetting what they have heard, but doing it—they will be blessed in what they do.

KNOW THYSELF FIRST.

26 Those who consider themselves religious and yet do not keep a tight rein on their tongues deceive themselves, and their religion is worthless. 27 Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

NOTICE THAT THE INITIAL WARNING WAS AGAINST ANGER AND BIAS. THE PASSAGE ENDS WITH THE TONGUE. UNDERSTANDING COMES BY VIRTUE. VIRTUE IS EXPRESSED IN ACTIONS. THOSE ACTIONS THEN EXPRESS TO OTHER WHAT THE LIGHT REVEALS AS IT HITS THE FORM WE TRANSMIT TO OTHERS.

Reason will lie to you and give you every reason to ignore what is written right there inside. Disharmony comes when the two do not agree. Harmony and joy express through a life when the word on the inside and the word on the outside agree. You are capable of this verification of truth and reason and is not the reason you can. It's what you do that tells the story back to you.

edit on 11-8-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

This is a trust issue with God.

No, it is a common sense issue with the brain.

It's a matter of faith and faith requires trust that God is able.

So you have faith that Youtube Man has somehow calculated the exact moment Christ was killed? Did he also calculate the exact moment of birth? Maybe he has the exact moment when God knocked-up Mary.

Oh, here he goes again.....

(irrelevant scripture quotations removed)

Reason will lie to you and give you every reason to ignore what is written right there inside. Disharmony comes when the two do not agree. Harmony and joy express through a life when the word on the inside and the word on the outside agree. You are capable of this verification of truth and reason and is not the reason you can. It's what you do that tells the story back to you.

And this has what to do with making up bullcrap times and dates for the death of Jesus?

edit on 11-8-2012 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

This is a trust issue with God. Can you trust God enough to have faith that the symbols speak the story we each need to see beyond the outer form? It's a matter of faith and faith requires trust that God is able.

no, it's a matter of you manufacturing ideas to suit some of you WAAAAAAYYYYY out there theories.

What time exactly was Jesus put on the Cross? What time did the thief start his conversation with him?
What time exactly was the spear driven into his side?

Search YOU TUBE for it. I am sure it's there somewhere.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

You don't understand! They made a video about it! It's on YOU TUBE! It has to be true!

I now understand the level of intelligence I have been up against. I have no counter argument for the posers of YOU TUBE. I submit.
edit on 11-8-2012 by network dude because: Augustusmasonicus won't share his beer

Any of us can readily see the difference between the Thief that didn't repent on the Cross and the Good Samaritan on the road that saved his enemy the Jew. Truth is written on our hearts. Look between them and see the truth.

-Thief who walked the path of life stealing what was not earned. Reward to Suffering.

-The Good Samaritan who rescued his enemy the Jew. Suffering to Reward for both.

Every truth, story, symbol in the Bible is this story. Either we have the will to give and receive or we only have the will to take. One is pride and the other humility. The cornerstone of Christ's name is this knowledge. We take the name and embrace the positive.

Who are we?

We are the two thieves on the cross with Jesus. What does this symbolize?

Proton, Neutron and Electron. Jesus was not there by a crime and was the neutral. One thief was there and realized why. The other thief blindly ignored the symbolism and what was revealed by the cross he hung on. God and evil is symbolized in this way by viewing the original symbol. Hydrogen starts the process in the sun. It is one proton and one electron in a balanced state of positive and negative. The neutral is added after Hydrogen bonds create the things of this world. All are opposite and opposing, much like our words here. One does not agree with the other. The gift is the ability to see the neutral in the middle and decided to transmute our own self into the picture we see before us. We can become the one in the middle, but not apart from seeing the error on both sides. Carbon is 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons. Does Carbon have a positive and negative use? Yes, the fruit of knowledge and the technology it creates with each element is dependent on which side of the neutral we decided to create from.

Which thief are each of us? The one that keeps going or the one that sees the truth and repents of the error? The Masons have the choice to follow their truth or continue the error that developed over time.

In Genesis 40, we have the two thieves pictured as the Baker and the Cupbearer. The Baker will bake, but the Cupbearer carries the drink of the King. In the case of Christ, we bear his cup, the same struggle against evil with the water in our vessel. The vessel is our temple and the water is either living or dried up and evaporated. The water for the Baker evaporates. Joseph was the archetype of Christ, bringing his family across the wilderness, only to have them cross back again to see the promised land. The requirement was to come out of Egypt with Moses. The must bear the cup to see the new land. The Masons are trying to be Pharaoh and build their own promised land. Deny it all you want, but the mummies of the Kings in the sand tell what happens. They can try to keep the moisture from evaporating, but it will be of no furtherance of life in the end. The mummies tell this story clearly. Asclepius told the tale with Hermes. You know that.

I am aware you can read these symbols, just like me. If not, maybe now you can. The symbols speak the story. Anyone aware of talisman magic can see the pattern. The Magi who uses talisman magic is reversing the law in favor of himself. God is using the process he created to give to us. How do you see it? Positive or negative? The light reveals what it hits. Come out of Egypt with me. I am only trying to help you before times runs out. 33.33 degrees X 33.33 degrees is 2012.9 nautical miles from zero. We are almost there.

Listen to the story: Genesis 40 AUDIO

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Reason will lie to you and give you every reason to ignore what is written right there inside.

ATS, Enoch is apparently saying that you must abandon all semblance of reason and logic in order to truly accept Christianity. In other words, in such faith, you must NOT think.

Now you know why I've chosen theosophy instead.
edit on 11-8-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

no, it's a matter of you manufacturing ideas to suit some of you WAAAAAAYYYYY out there theories.

What time exactly was Jesus put on the Cross? What time did the thief start his conversation with him?
What time exactly was the spear driven into his side?

Search YOU TUBE for it. I am sure it's there somewhere.

The eclipse on April 3 happened at 3:00 in the heart of Ares / Leo. Just as outlined in Revelation 12 - A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on...

There is no question when the time was. It is outlined for us to find clearly. April 3, 33Ad at 3:33, the fallen Angles would have been celebrating, yet possibly not recognizing their defeat. When Jesus rose from the dead, the symbolism and timing clearly put it right back in their face.

It's not hard to see. The commentator of the videos does a thorough job. Again, do you trust God that it is possible or do you trust your own reasoning that allows you to deny God's Son?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Reason will lie to you and give you every reason to ignore what is written right there inside.

ATS, Enoch is apparently saying that you must abandon all semblance of reason and logic in order to truly accept Christianity. In other words, in such faith, you must NOT think.

Now you know why I've chosen theosophy instead.
edit on 11-8-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

The Cult of Reason says you can't think. There are no absolutes with this system of Objectivism, because the self is the one that must take. With Faith, we see what is evident and true reason dictates our axioms that reveal the world. With the Cult of Reason, Axioms are built from one platform, the denial of God and the Spirit.

We see this with Science and their view of light. They say light is particle and wave. They say that collapsing wave function determines whether what is observed is a particle or a wave. When observed, it is a particle. When not observed, it is in superposition. What is missing in particle / wave duality? Consciousness. Light is all three. So are we. Our bodies are both particle and wave, yet we also have consciousness. God is said to be the archetype for light, which we also see as understanding, knowledge and wisdom of what is unseen. Nothing is quantum mechanics is readily seen, yet we build our axioms of faith upon some foundation. Science, with the Cult of Reason, denies that consciousness creates matter.

Anyone with true reasons will notice that the mater, both particle and wave, is also consciousness. The Copenhagen interpretation of Quantum Mechanics states the truth of matter. Matter does not collapse wave function into particle. Consciousness does. This implies a truth and axiom that is seen by logic and reason. Consciousness creates matter, not the other way around. This is rational from the observation of the quantum observer. Science pulls the wool over the eyes of mankind by denying what they know to be true. Blasphemy against the Spirit is denying the Spirit with a lie.

Any rational human can see this if they simply look at what is right there to be seen.

The Cult of Reason is a Cult of denial against God. God said it would be this way and he was right, AGAIN!

The image of God is Light. Light is matter, which is particle, wave. Add consciousness and you have life.

Father - Light
Son - Wave / Word
Holy Spirit - Consciousness

Denying God is denying His Spirit, the Mother.

edit on 11-8-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Videos be damned, if we, as a species, couldn't properly calculate longitude until John Harrison crafted the chronometer then how is it even remotely possible we could know the EXACT moment of the crucifixion?

Longitude

I will chose reason... and proven history... over theological astronomers on YouTube anyday of the week and twice on Sundays.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I am not saying that evil is a being. I am just trying to explain it as simply as I can because it is a complicated subject that most people do not understand, especially when introduced to the concept that the positive forces that we equate to goodness, not ENERGY, can exist without the negative forces in our lives that we equate to evil, again, not referring to positive and negative ENERGY.

White or black could EXIST without the other. We just would not have knowledge of the other spectrum because we had never seen or observed it. However, it is not as simple as that. And it it not as simple as positive and negative energy that is needed for physicality to even function. It is more or less what I have come to conclude when observing those with a benevolent mindset verses those with a malevolent mindset.

Eg: the blackness of space could exist without the contrast of stars within it. It just wouldn't be as fascinating to us because we could not look up at the night sky and see stars. This does not prove that the forces of good and evil enhance each other, IMO, and I hate using such comparisons because most of what I can come up with would seem as such. No benevolence squelches ignorance and tries to maintain a sense of balance, while malevolence tries to ensure those beneath itself remain ignorant and spreads division to keep its people incapable of challenging its rule over them, or even able to pinpoint who or what they even are... This, if anything, does to me indicate there is at least a malevolent force at work in us, whether instigated by one or more of our own, or coming from outside us, and a lot of it can be traced to beings like the Judeo-Chrisian Islamic God. In contrast, I am uncertain if there is a benevolent force at work keeping balance at all, as I am even suspicious of Lucifer at times. I cannot say if there really are benevolent influences at work to try and create a balance in our world, and find that true benevolent entities are few and far between.

I suppose "proven" was the wrong word, because my feelings on YWEH or Yaweh, as you call him, are based on dreams, visions, and psychic dream quests and the like involving the entity that claimed he was the Judeo-Christian Islamic God and what he did to me.

I understand that the concepts of "good" and "evil" are more or less forces or perceptions of forces and may or may not even be prevalent at all. But they complicated subjects and are hard to reduce to simplistic terms, lest you remove the full weight of what you intend to fully express. It was you who first said that good and evil were necessary for each other to exist, and I was just simply going off the terminology you used, and that most people use, when saying such things.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join