learn more

Theosophy and Christianity

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

You cite David J. Stewart from jesus-is-savior.com, but who is he and why do you trust his opinion?

"Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?" Matthew 7:16

David Stewart claims to be a Christian and uses his web site to "preach" to the public about the evils of sexual immorality, adultery, etc. As this and previous articles show, he is being a hypocrite by doing the same things he preaches against and is trying to hide this information from you. He is in no position to be trying to teach the Word of God to the public. David falsely accuses many of deception yet he himself is a clear example of what deception truly looks like and how Satan can mix bits of truth with error to deceive the nations.

"For nothing is hidden that will not become evident, nor anything secret that will not be known and come to light." Luke 8:17

David Stewart Exposed!

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

John 3:16 King James Version (KJV) 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

where is the disclaimer?

If the Bible is the end all, do all, why in God's name does this quote exist? It doesn't say I have to be saved. It doesn't say I have to be born again. It says I have to believe in Jesus Christ.

You people are in a cult. Brainwashed doesn't even scratch the surface.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
Why in the hell is there more than one version, more than one religion, more than one denomination, and just so much CONFUSION...

CONFUSION is just one part of the plan...

Every major religion in the world is one HUGE stealth LIE

The TRUE agenda of all false religion is to blind and misguide you AWAY from the truth.

Religion PRETENDS to be the way and the truth but Jesus said, ‘I AM the Way, the Truth, and the Life; no man can come unto the Father but by Me.’

Religion and cults are nothing more than mind control with a massive stealth agenda...

"Every major religion in the world has been manufactured or infiltrated by the Illuminati to enslave and brainwash society. In essence, religion was the first form of mind control." Link

Religion is a major tool of the Illuminati agenda
All false religions are illuminati created
Satan is behind ALL false religion

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

If you actually read all of Isis Unveiled, and The Secret Doctrine, it shows that Madam Blavatsky was not a demon/satan worshipper, but believer in Lucifer, the light(truth) bearer.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

How can you continue saying that, and then in the next breath mention Yeshua in the context that you do?Is this not a contradiction?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Being that I was raised a Christian, but VERY Early saw the problems with Christianity and found Theosophy as a teenager I believe I can speak with some weight.

In Church, if I asked a question that was deep and about some of the ''funny parts' of the Bible,, I was told Point blank,, ''Some things are not meant to be understood", "You Don't Question GOD", "That's of the Devil" etc etc.
Not one preacher was able to answer my questions (and at the time I was between 9 and 13) but instead preached about how you ''Just have to believe'' ""Blind Faith" etc etc.

Now my experience with Theosophy was more of a group effort to understand. At least they would point out texts that had been left out of the Bible at Nicea, and explain Gnostic thought and all the other forms that developed around the time of Christ without judgement. Christianity was never put down,, in fact some theosophy groups where very similar to churches,, which put me off later when I was exiting Christianity.

The Point is this,, Christians shoot themselves in the foot by not openly talking about some of the deeper Metaphysical aspects without the prejudice. If it had been explained to me that some of the paranormal phenomenon that happened to my family as a child was natural and Not stemming from the paws of the Devil, things might have been different,, and I do know some Churches preach good things about what in Christianity is called "Gifts of the Spirit",, the problem is the Devil always gets in the way,,, by their choice. So much is labeled satanic when it is natural psychic talent and nothing to do with demons and such.
For me personally it always seemed that Christians actually attribute MORE POWER to the Devil than actually is stated by Jesus,, so it always seemed a toss up as to who really was in charge,, and I know the whole thing about the Devil ruling Earth etc.

What is really amazing is how I found the verse which sorta turned it all for me.“YE ARE OF YOUR FATHER – THE DEVIL” = JESUS TO THE JEWS – John -8 – 44
When this verse was investigated at the group of theosophy students were I attended class, it was explained as I see Christians doing today.. They Preach one thing,, but in reality they are of a lower level of understanding about the Dualistic properties of Deity. Actions always speak louder than words,, and what Jesus was pointing to was how Yahweh,Jehovah of the OT was in actuality the Devil that Jews and Christians worship,, not to mention the Muslim faith,, which is similar.
So Jesus himself rebuked so much that today and then was looked over and put out as the WORD OF GOD,, but Is NOT.
Personally I don't ascribe to the horned being of that time being the ''bad'' guy as much as I do the one who Killed all the people in the OT,, which today is worshiped as GOD..

Count how many people the Devil Killed in the OT and compare it to Yahweh/Jehovah and tell me who is the Liar and Murderer.
Even the Souls that the "Devil" took ,,which I think was about 3,, were done on ""GODS"" command.

John 8:43-52 43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. 44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. 46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? 47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God. 48 Then answered the Jews, and said unto him, Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan, and hast a devil? 49 Jesus answered, I have not a devil; but I honour my Father, and ye do dishonour me. 50 And I seek not mine own glory: there is one that seeketh and judgeth. 51 Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death. 52 Then said the Jews unto him, Now we know that thou hast a devil. Abraham is dead, and the prophets; and thou sayest, If a man keep my saying, he shall never taste of death.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

How can you continue saying that, and then in the next breath mention Yeshua in the context that you do? Is this not a contradiction?

Our world is FULL of imitations! WHY should religion be any different?

Whenever you have a genuine, there will always be a counterfeit...

“genuine” Rolex watches, Nike shoes, Prada handbags, replications of famous perfumes, etc etc.

Now, passing counterfeit money is a crime, causing inconvenience, loss and disappointment to the victim. But counterfeit religion is even worse. It’s deceptive, because it looks so much like the real thing. But sooner or later, it will catch up with the person who tries to pass it off as genuine religion. And when that happens, people get hurt; especially the people who know genuine religion. They often get turned off on all religion, and want nothing more to do with it.

Counterfeit or Genuine

When the Secret Service trains its members to recognize counterfeit money, they begin by studying and learning the genuine article. They study in great detail all of its protections, its paper and markings, and the very smallest details to ensure they know the “real thing” better than anything. A bank teller deals with money all day long and he or she can get a good feel of the currency and know the “real thing” from experience and handling the bills on a daily basis.

We begin by finding the genuine article by looking at the name…one that honors its founder and creator. As Christ pointed out to Peter, in Matthew 16:18, Christ is the founder…any other is an imposter/man-made/counterfeit.

Counterfeit Religion

edit on 10-8-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

So by your acceptance and understanding, all religions are counterfeits of Christianity, even the ones that existed before it's conception? Makes sense...

You are right about religion being a counterfeit; religion is the counterfeit to spirituality.
edit on 10-8-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

Very astute observations; I too found the comparison in kill count between 'God' and 'Satan' during the OT, quite startling...I mean who is the real bad guy, when it comes down to about 10 people of 'Satan' and 'God's' 2 million. I can see how they would submit and worship a guy like that....not..

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Every major religion in the world is one HUGE stealth LIE

Even Christianity? We knew that.

The TRUE agenda of all false religion is to blind and misguide you AWAY from the truth.

That's the general idea of anything "false". Religion is like that. Spirituality isn't. Try spirituality sometime, you might like it. No doctrines or anything. Just connecting with the cosmos. It's pretty clean and simple, once you get the hang of it. It takes work, though. Just like anything worth doing.

Religion PRETENDS to be the way and the truth but Jesus said, ‘I AM the Way, the Truth, and the Life; no man can come unto the Father but by Me.’

Jesus's name literally meant "God is the way". What is God? Love, according to the Bible. Funny, I don't see a lot of love coming from those judgmental hypocrites waving signs in the street...

Religion and cults are nothing more than mind control with a massive stealth agenda...

And Christianity isn't a religion? Pfft, yeah, okay.
edit on 10-8-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
To those deceived by the lies of "Lucifer, the light (truth) bearer"

The truth will NEVER make any sense...

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Nothing ever makes sense unless you want it to.

You are a perfect example of making sense out of nonsense. It's called "rationalization", both the blessing and the curse of humanity. Because if we don't want the truth, we'll create a perfectly coherent, bald-faced lie to erect in its place, and keep telling it to ourselves until we believe it.

Again, you are an example.

But even better, is familiarity. The human condition is that we'll always do what's familiar. And if the lie is more familiar than a very strange truth, guess which one we'll swallow first? Exactly.
edit on 10-8-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

And Christianity isn't a religion? Pfft, yeah, okay.

"Every major religion in the world has been manufactured or infiltrated by the Illuminati..."

The Real Conspiracy the Jesuit infiltration of Christianity

I am convinced that many Fundamental Baptist churches are NOW pastored by Jesuits and Opus Dei agents. Many deacons and Sunday School teachers are now inside the Baptist movement teaching doctrines of Rome. You need to read the following articles so that you can watch for the signs that you too have an hireling planted in your church by the Vatican.

LINK

"Some of the most famous church "leaders" and evangelists on the planet are Illuminati operatives who use religion to manipulate and brain-wash their followers while engaging in Satanic rituals that beggar belief. That is not to say everyone is involved in these horrors, of course not. Most of the advocates of these religions would be as outraged as the rest of us if they realized what was going on." Source

"...he said we control some parts of the political world, some parts of economic world. He said we control all the churches except The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. He said we have them in our control and he said that when we have political and economic control of the world we will then be able to establish our total spiritual program."

We Control all the Churches

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

First you demonize all religion in one fell swoop, then you declare that Jesus in the one way, the one light, the one and only truth. Then you say that all religion is a control device, before saying that Lucifer, a product of religion, will deceive one and all.

You are arguing both sides of the fence. What is your stance on this topic?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Are you serious?

reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Actually I know many Lodges that are well lit and have plenty of windows so the Lodge is plenty lighted. You also have no idea what a cult is, from the way you post.

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Yes they are. Satan's original hebrew name was Heylel.

No it wasn't. The only place Lucifer is mentioned is in the Book of Isaiah (the only place Lucifer is mentioned) when he is talking about a disgraced Babylonian king. If anything, Satan's original name would have been Samael.

His whole name is Heylel ben Shachar, in hebrew it means "Crescent moon and Star"

Actually the original name Helal bin Shahar (or however you want to spell it) meant "Day Star, son of the Morning"

Bright and Morning star = Catholic Mary.

Actually Jesus is referred to this as well.

"I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."
- Rev. 22:16

Revelation 19:9-11 is a timeline given so that we who belong to Messiah Yeshua will know the times we live in so we can be ready.

Didn't the Bible also say that no one knows when the Day of the Lord will be? It will come like a thief in the night?

You're such a good little puppet.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

This Link On Who Has Killed More God Or Satan?(in the Old Testament Bible is very Interesting.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Jesus example was the way, not Jesus physically...This is something that a lot of 'Christians' here don't seem to understand...You are your own savior; but it depends on your choices and how you life your lifestyle.

Next time you get stranded somewhere, like I don't know say a plane crashed and your survived. Problem is you are in the Ocean, 200 leagues away from the nearest landmass. Let's see how well waiting on a savior works then.
edit on 10-8-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (A.I. this isn't directed at you but merely statements adding on to your earlier comments.)
edit on 10-8-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

Then... Satan is Good. The only proof of the evil intentions of Satan is the Word of God... a Killer of Mases... Just think about it...

I thought this was quite a befitting comment on that webpage.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
Very astute observations; I too found the comparison in kill count between 'God' and 'Satan' during the OT, quite startling...I mean who is the real bad guy, when it comes down to about 10 people of 'Satan' and 'God's' 2 million. I can see how they would submit and worship a guy like that....not..

Whose fault is it that death came into the world?

People disobeyed God, which brought death into the world.

Who tricked people into disobeying God? Satan...

Satan brought death into the world.

"...secular ideologies were responsible for the murder of 100 million innocent people during the last century." Source

Atheists kill people in such vastly greater numbers than any religion EVER Source

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
Satan brought death into the world.

People need to take responsibility for their poor behavior and stop blaming some made-up boogeyman.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join