It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theosophy and Christianity

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I'm afraid we'll have to put out our eyes before we can see with our hearts...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Let me break it down for you.

A Christian is not on a pedestal.

I did not say a Christian, meaning one of the masses of Christians of all the different sects, cults, and other ways of Christendom taken as a whole. I meant you, in that post, and those who sound like you did in that post. Me Truth, You Lie.

Christians show a perspective that is valid and obvious.

Valid and Obvious to whom? And again, you include all of Christendom here. How is a Christian's personal; point of view valid in my eyes, or any other person's eyes at any given time? What if myself, or another, have searched out the origin of that piece of dogma, and discovered the truth of it? Then is is no longer valid. And what of being Obvious?

Obvious
dictionary.reference.com...
ob·vi·ous
[ob-vee-uhs]
adjective
1. easily seen, recognized, or understood; open to view or knowledge; evident: an obvious advantage.
2. lacking in subtlety.

We are sinners just like the Pagan.

I believe I have went over the word origin of "Sin," he was a Babylonian Moon God, the word itself is a proper noun, not an adjective, not something you can do. That, friend, is obvious.

Myself and others on ATS continue to reflect the light we have so that others can see clearly.

There is a physiological term for this, but I will refrain from using it here. You say you project Light. I say I project Light. Your Light holds solid, teaches people they are evil, (sinner) becomes static, keeps the covenant as it was. Right?
My Light lifts up from within. Rises up from stale dogma, becomes Dynamic, teaches humans that are not Evil, but are Divine.

For most of us who are believers on this board, we stick to truth only.

And what is that Truth based on, friend? Would that be Biblical Truth you speak of? Well, I have seen a great many truths contained in the stories and myths of the Bible. I have seen a lot of lies too, and a great many absurdities, and atrocities. I found a lot of mistakes,
contradictions. I discovered God hates a lot of things. I discovered the origin of the New Testament is one document.
I discovered there are many Gods in the Bible, and not just the one.

What was it you discovered in reading and researching the Bible?
I have to say, from my perspective, it is the most fascinating research project a person will ever do. And if you go into it a Christian, you will come out with a totally different perspective.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by AsherahoftheSea

I have two questions:

One, I was working on a theory a while ago that the sun's magnetic field and the Earth's magnetic field would overlap and cause severe damage to our DNA structure. Are the alien abductions actually attempts by higher beings to inject reparative DNA into selected individuals, so that a select group of survivors through tampering and inheritance would survive a magnetic wipeout?

Two, I'd actually heard that the exerimentation that caused the intellectual reset was the result of left-brained humans, the remnants of the Luciferian Experiment (severing oneself from the unity of the universe) teleporting to Earth using an artificial Merkahabah. When they weren't happy with Earth, they attempted to take control of the entire world using ANOTHER artificial Merkahbah...it would have worked, if they hadn't forgotten exactly how to do it. As a result a dimensional rip allowed thousands of unsuited energies access to our planes, and we were bombarded by a total flood of disease and malcontent. It threw the magnetic field off course, and three days of darkness plunged us to the very bottom of the ladder once again.

Fortunately, a few more-studied beings survived the wipe, and they've been working on getting our world back to par before we can get wiped again.

Have you heard any of this?

Would be really interested as to how you came to this conclusion. This is not an attack, just very curious as to what information led you come to form this opinion.

The 5th

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I have never called myself anything but a sinner and part of the problem. All of us are in the same state of sin and death. If it has not become obvious by now, I am pointing to Christ only. You are right. This is NOT about Christians or any other religion. It's not about what we do, but what has been done for us. We must acknowledge this and repent of our own sins. We can never be finished with sin until we give the authority over to Christ.

I see you disagree, but this is not about me. Say what you will of me. I forgive you. Don't belittle the one I point to unless you have something to accuse him of.

Originally posted by autowrench

Let me break it down for you.

A Christian is not on a pedestal.

I did not say a Christian, meaning one of the masses of Christians of all the different sects, cults, and other ways of Christendom taken as a whole. I meant you, in that post, and those who sound like you did in that post. Me Truth, You Lie.

Christians show a perspective that is valid and obvious.

Valid and Obvious to whom? And again, you include all of Christendom here. How is a Christian's personal; point of view valid in my eyes, or any other person's eyes at any given time? What if myself, or another, have searched out the origin of that piece of dogma, and discovered the truth of it? Then is is no longer valid. And what of being Obvious?

Obvious
dictionary.reference.com...
ob·vi·ous
[ob-vee-uhs]
adjective
1. easily seen, recognized, or understood; open to view or knowledge; evident: an obvious advantage.
2. lacking in subtlety.

We are sinners just like the Pagan.

I believe I have went over the word origin of "Sin," he was a Babylonian Moon God, the word itself is a proper noun, not an adjective, not something you can do. That, friend, is obvious.

Myself and others on ATS continue to reflect the light we have so that others can see clearly.

There is a physiological term for this, but I will refrain from using it here. You say you project Light. I say I project Light. Your Light holds solid, teaches people they are evil, (sinner) becomes static, keeps the covenant as it was. Right?
My Light lifts up from within. Rises up from stale dogma, becomes Dynamic, teaches humans that are not Evil, but are Divine.

For most of us who are believers on this board, we stick to truth only.

And what is that Truth based on, friend? Would that be Biblical Truth you speak of? Well, I have seen a great many truths contained in the stories and myths of the Bible. I have seen a lot of lies too, and a great many absurdities, and atrocities. I found a lot of mistakes,
contradictions. I discovered God hates a lot of things. I discovered the origin of the New Testament is one document.
I discovered there are many Gods in the Bible, and not just the one.

What was it you discovered in reading and researching the Bible?
I have to say, from my perspective, it is the most fascinating research project a person will ever do. And if you go into it a Christian, you will come out with a totally different perspective.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

In a sense, this is what most of us here are doing. We are searching for answers. Except the devout Christians it seems. The devout born agains seem to be directly opposed to the searching for any answers.

There is an answer:

Which yet my soul seeketh... Lo, this only have I found, that God hath made man upright; but they have sought out many inventions. KJV Ecclesiastes 7:28-29

And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh. KJV Ecclesiastes 12:12

Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. KJV Ecclesiastes 12:13

There you have the truth. It is the answer you seek. However, suppose you can't accept this answer right away.

Now, just think about the process of seeking.

If you are seeking the truth. Where do you look?

Either you look into the writings of those who sought before in the past, or you make up your own writings.

If you make up your own writings, then how could that be declared finding the truth? After all, it's just the recording of your own imaginations.

If you rely on the writings of other people, then you get lost in their imaginations and their "many inventions".

So where can you find this truth you seek?

If you don't accept the authoritative scriptures, then you have to turn to the less authoritative writers.

How will you select the truth from among these many writers of the past? Many say things that contradict each other.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I am a Theosophist and a Spiritualist to my core, and above all else. There is no religion higher than Veritas.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by network dude
But where is the harm in this search? What might happen? Is the fear that the individual might find that he/she no longer needs the Shepherd to lead them to the path of salvation

Interesting statement... speaks volumes.

Edit to add: Count me in with the poster above re: salvation via unmerited grace, as a radical, transformative forgiveness inviting the participant into a process of spiritual and psychological growth and well being.

We cannot engineer our own salvation.

edit on 9-8-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

Could you please elaborate on your statement.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

They neglect the very secret of the Freemason symbol, Square and Compass.. Their need of a shepherd is un-avoidable. They have forgotten the truth, the light, and the way. They have fallen as have we all, who must return the climb of the almighty ladder, ever searching for the divine wisdom that sets us free.

Search for the answer to it's meaning brothers and sisters. It is the key to your true salvation, not false heroes.
edit on 9-8-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-8-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

I am a Theosophist and a Spiritualist to my core, and above all else. There is no religion higher than Veritas.

Truth is where it starts and ends. Veritas is said to be Satan's daughter. We may never know the answer to the origin of Truth. We can verify one fact of truth. It's rather simple to identify. God had a choice when this all began, before even one archetype was rendered from Word to form. What was that choice?

edit on 9-8-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Illuminati defector Carolyn Hamlett exposes the true agenda behind Theosophy:

"I was raised under the direction of the ascended masters, the same ascended masters that dictated messages and books to Madame Blavatsky, Benjamin Creme and Alice A. Bailey. My physical mentors were Theosophists who wrote children's books published by Lucius Trust (Lucifer Trust).

They made it very clear to me who they are, who their Lord is and what their true agenda is. Their Lord is Lucifer, Satan of the Bible. The "ascended masters" with Lucifer rule both Satanism and "The Brotherhood of the White Lodge". I absolutely did not want to believe it!...but nevertheless that is the Truth. It is they, the ascended masters...the authors of Theosophy who made me to understand the Truth of Jesus Christ....by identifying who they are. They are Anti-Christ.

All "secret societies" and ancient mystery religions are products of "The spiritual hierarchy of the ascended masters". All are Luciferic (Satanic), though not all members of these societies and religions know this. That is privileged information of the highest initiates.

Theosophists, on the other hand, directly identify their source as "the ascended masters" and "the spiritual hierarchy". I chose to mention Theosophy here because there are so many people who are "truthers" and yet followers of the teachings of "The Tibetan", aka, The master Djwal Khul through Blavatsky and are unaware that The Tibetan and "the ascended masters" are the Father's of The Plan for The New World Order.

Theosophy is a product of "The Spiritual Hierarchy". The "Spiritual Hierarchy" is ruled by "the ascended masters" and Lucifer, their Lord. They are the authors of "The Plan" to put their "Christ" (anointed one) in global ruler-ship. This "Christ" is the Anti-Christ."

"The Plan" for The NWO is a plan of enslavement

Carolyn Hamlett on Xtract Radio

edit on 9-8-2012 by Murgatroid because: Added link

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Three Mysteries to Solve, answering the question of the Perfect Points of Entrance.

Holy Bible - The Perfect Light to rule and govern faith.
Square - To Square actions.
Compass - To keep within bounds with all men, particularly with a brother.

Within the Bible there are three mysteries.

Trinity - Father, Son and Holy Spirit
Incarnation - Divine nature united to human nature
Atonement - The Holiness of God reconciled with the unholiness of the sinner

“In every right angled triangle the square on the hypotenuse is equal to the sum of the squares of the other two sides." We find that this is founded on the perfect right triangle with 3, 4 and 5. The square of 3 is 9. The square of 4 is 16. The sum of 9 and 16 is 25 with 25 representing the hypotenuse. The square root of 25 is 5. Therefore, the ratio is written: 3:4:5. The Egyptians considered this the universal nature of mankind. This is a law of perfection. It cannot be altered by men.

The Republic - Plato’s theory in Book VIII, Chapter III

3 Osiris - Hypotenuse - the male principle

4 Isis - The Base - composed of four units - the female principle

5 Horus - five units – was seen as the product of the first two principles

Let me see if I get this straight. The Holy Bible is the perfect light to guide faith that reflects the three sides of a triangle, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. It is perfect, as in flawless. The square represents our actions, much like the incarnation of Christ was set in place to show our relationship to God at the center of the moral law of actions. The Compass is to keep men within the bounds of brotherly love for all men, much as the Atonement brings unity to the world by showing us the direction of true North. Our declination is set by the example of the Son.

As we approach a higher truth, the Mason then diverts the truth to error with statements like these:
---------------------
"Self-consciousness and freedom of the mind, are the special prerogatives which belong to man alone, of all created beings. All the rest of nature obeys eternal immutable laws; but the will of man belongs to a different sphere, in which the ideas of cause and effect, as found in the material world, are of no authority. Man is subject only to those laws which he gives himself.

What use then should man make of this privileged autonomy of self-government, that he may prove worthy of this high
prerogative? What principle should govern his actions? By what square should he construct those laws which he gives himself ?"
----------------------

The triangle that is perfect is the family. Where does a family start? To answer my question in the last post, I needed to prepare you from your own symbols. Correct me if I have given a false impression of the symbolism.

Before God rendered a single archetype into existence, what was his first choice? The Masons asks the same question. By what square should he construct those laws which he gives himself?

I ask you the two questions above. Either one deserves an answer. Both answers are the same.

It's a riddle. Who can solve it?

edit on 9-8-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Only one problem with this little statement. 'Satan' and Lucifer, are not the same person, unlike most of you have been lead to believe.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Great find. Your Avatar is the best I have seen. I love it. Take a stab at my question in my last post if you get a chance. It's not a hard riddle.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Only one problem with this little statement. 'Satan' and Lucifer, are not the same person, unlike most of you have been lead to believe.

I left a riddle above. Take a stab at it if you get a chance.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

The evidence left in the Bible is that there are two claiming to be Lord. One counterfeits the other and they appear to be twins. One wanted to be the Son of God and the other IS the Son of God. Lucifer is a title. Which one brought us the Three Great Lights of Truth?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Actually Satan, capitalized is a proper noun, denoting a specific person. When in reality it was ha-satan, a common noun. Lucifer was the name of an individual, and not the one who carried a pitchfork and red horns.

Secondly, God created a circle, not a square.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

What a joke, the guy who hangs out with other people in dark and dank buildings with no windows is calling us a cult? What could you be hiding in there away from prying eyes Luciferian? You pay dues, so don't pick on people who tithe. Same damn thing but with a different name. Teapot meet kettle.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Actually tithes don't refer to money.....If you want to reflect on the give back to 'God' 10%, I recommend 'taking no thought'. Just a suggestion.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Way to take quotes out of context. Do you mind quoting the rest of that article? I love how people admit to religion being controlled by the Illuminati, and then use the Bible to back-up the whole idea of Satanism....Christianity is no exclusion in the 'religion' category. The Bible is being used as the foundation for the most corrupted religion of all, how could this not apply?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Illuminati defector.......Who is this person? Leo Zagami's cousin?
The Illuminati of today is as much a fantasy as your Satan with the Pitch fork and pointy tail.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join