It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theosophy and Christianity

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by racasan

I am referring to the passages in your links on the 'flat earth'...none said it no matter how they tried to spin it.

The ancients did not know Orion was not together...The distance between the stars in increasing

4 independent historical account’ of Jesus

1st century Jewish historian Josephus writes:

"When Pilate, upon hearing him accused by men of the highest standing amongst us, had condemned him to be crucified. . . ."

Josephus, Antiquities 18.64. Josephus in Ten Volumes, vol. 9, Jewish Antiquities, Loeb Classical Library Louis H. Feldman, trans. (Cambridge, Mass.: Harvard University Press, 1981).

Tacitus, considered the greatest Roman historian reports:

"Nero fastened the guilt [of the burning of Rome] and inflicted the most exquisite tortures on a class hated for their abominations, called Christians by the populace. Christus, from whom the name had its origin, suffered the extreme penalty during the reign of Tiberius at the hands of one of our procurators, Pontius Pilatus."

Tacitus, Annals 15.44 (c. A.D. 115).

The 'extreme penalty' being crucifixion. In the first century B.C., Cicero calls it 'the most horrendous torture.'

Lucian of Samosata, the Greek satirist, writes:

"The Christians, you know, worship a man to this day-the distinguished personage who introduced their novel rites, and was crucified on that account."

Lucian of Samosata, The Death of Peregrine, 11-13 (c. mid-second century).

The Talmud reports that:

"on the eve of the Passover Yeshu was hanged."(12)- Yeshu is Joshua in Hebrew. The equivalent in Greek is lesous (13) or Jesus. Being hung on a tree was used to describe crucifixion in antiquity.(14)

12. Talmud, Sanhedrin 43a (probably late second century). It should be noted that Jewish writings of antiquity never denied the existence, miracles, and execution of Jesus. See John P. Meier, A Marginal Jew: Rethinking the Historical Jesus, 3 vols. (New York: Doubleday, 1991-2001), 1:96-97.

13. Pronounced "ee-ay-soos."

14. Livy 1:26:6ff; Luke 23:39; Galatians 3:13.

Your opinion of Jesus never existing is not based what the evidence is saying...

You are on the money with your info on the depiction of mother and child worship though. Semiramis and Tammuz from Babylon (the originals)....Isis and Horus from Egypt (probably the most famous). The Catholic Church is 'perfected paganism' I would not suggest you take anything the Catholic Church advocates to have much of anything to do with the Bible (the bible gives 30 odd descriptions of the RCC in a prophetic context and describes it as from the Dragon - aka Satan), it is even described as 'the son of perdition' which is only used elsewhere to describe Judas, the one who hid amongst the other disciples and betrayed Jesus.

Most of the pagan aspects that have come into 'Christianity' have been from Rome trying to destroy it from the inside out (because they couldn't destroy the religion by merely burning the followers alive or feeding them to lions...they just grew stronger so Rome changed tactics, wrote up their own alternate Bible translation helping to justify their corrupt teachings and away they went if the blessing of the 'Christian' Constantine)

---
No body knows how many wise men there were (it is just depicted as 3 in popular culture)...the 25th of December is an example of Rome frankenstiening paganism into Christianity ...a date that has no scriptural basis at all.
---
Those historical accounts alone make Islam a false religion because they teach that Jesus never died by crucifixion
edit on 9-9-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

Stop pretending you know everything. Must you define others by their differences?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Must you define others by their differences?

Are you referring to my comments on Islam...

If someone's teachings do not correspond to the historical record then they are lying....why would I want to follow any religion or philosophy based on lies (when they can be shown to be lies readily).

Why would I want to believe in evolution when the facts are all major phylum and fauna appear suddenly fully developed in the 1st layer (Cambrian)?

Why would I want to believe in evolution when they have no hope of producing life spontaneously from any 'primitive' earth atmosphere (they need oxygen in the form of ozone to protect the ammonia from the UV rays but if they have oxygen present then the couple of created amino acids (in amongst the toxic tar) would oxidize and rot away (like any fruit you chop open and expose to the air for a while))? They can't produce any stable amino acids with oxygen and they can't produce any without it ...they are stuffed! Any initial amino acids they form are equally left and right hand configuration amino acids. DNA requires the left-hand configuration only. Any one alternate amino acid configuration in the chain and the cell dies....stuffed again. Scientists have no hope of producing any life from anything non-living, especially when things need oxygen to live!

- Why would I believe in millions of years when there is evidence of human activity and every major layer of the starta right down to the bottom (start)

- Why would I believe in anything other than a marine cataclysm to explain the fossils when 95% of them are marine invertebrates and the major founders of stratigraphic say the layers are from the Noachian deluge (Nicolas Steno)

- When evolutionist can't come up with a single legit intermediate fossil or a single example of any natural process or mutation that increases genetic information you know that the whole things is based on BS!

To have any religion based on evolutionary principles is delusional
edit on 10-9-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

I am indeed. You are calling another faith false because it does not agree with your own personal view of the world. That's arrogant.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   

I am indeed. You are calling another faith false because it does not agree with your own personal view of the world. That's arrogant.

Which of the 4 independent historical accounts was my own opinion?

Islam proved false by how Muhammed died

Muhammad's Condition in Light of the Biblical Description of Demonic Possession (Part 1)

Muhammad's Condition in Light of the Biblical Description of Demonic Possession (Part 2)

The Islamic Connection to the Roman Catholic Church

The Prophet by Ex-Jesuit Alberto Rivera

Book: Is Alberto For Real

I suggest going through all those materials. Islam is a creation of the Catholic Church...despite how sincere their followers are, it is a religion based on BS

There are plenty of videos out there from answeringislam analyzing the Koran and clearly showing one irrefutable contradiction after another. Their is no such irredeemable contradictions in the Bible (but many denominations that hold self contradictory doctrine though because though don't follow the Bible closely enough)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Because if the Bible says it, it HAS to be true, right? You'll burn for all of eternity if you don't believe every word printed in this man-made book! I'm going to write a brand new Bible under the influence of a "divine being" and completely tear down everything in the OT and the NT, and you'll HAVE to believe me because "God" inspired me to write it. You can't prove me wrong, can you? Because as long as I claim to be under the influence of a "divine being", that guarantees the validity of every word I write, yes? Or is it only true as long as it agrees with the other books? With what YOU believe, or what THEY believe...

Either way, that's just bull feces.
edit on 10-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Because if the Bible says it, it HAS to be true, right? You'll burn for all of eternity if you don't believe every word printed in this man-made book! I'm going to write a brand new Bible under the influence of a "divine being" and completely tear down everything in the OT and the NT, and you'll HAVE to believe me because "God" inspired me to write it. You can't prove me wrong, can you? Because as long as I claim to be under the influence of a "divine being", that guarantees the validity of every word I write, yes? Or is it only true as long as it agrees with the other books? With what YOU believe, or what THEY believe...

The Koran says that if Mohammad be a false prophet that Allah will kill him by severing the main aorta to his heart, Mohammad described as he was dying that the main aorta to his heart left severed. Many people around Mohammad commented that they felt him demonically possessed (based on his behaviors...being thrown to the ground shaking)

The consequences for ones decisions in this life last forever (because there is no second chances) not the burning. People who are not in found in the Book of Life will be consumed until they are ashes, time length of burning based on their works...most will be consumed within a blink of an eye. You can't even get your insults against the Bible right. Ridiculous....

Not one find in archaeology has ever counteracted the Bible.

The Koran has no prophecy element in the whole book...

The Bible is laced with prophecy foretelling 1000's of years of years history (from the Babylonian empire onwards), history after the Jesus for another 1,500 of years years+, all prophecy that could have been fulfilled up to this point in time has been.....Koran has nothing fulfilled (thus the authorship of the Koran is not outside of time like the Bible is)

The divine inspiration of the passages of the Bible is confirmed by the historical record of things that occurred after it was written. Unfortunately the only thing here that time after time is BS is the comments you come up with....always whinging and whining, never able to come up with any counteracting facts. How many of the videos on this thread that I have posted have you actually watched already (there is probably around 10 or so at the moment)???

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

The Islamists would call you a liar or a fool, just as you are calling them liars and fools. Who is right? Neither and both.

You are both wrong in thinking that since the other doesn't agree with you, that makes the other incorrect. You would both be right if you decide to take the best of both worlds and apply those aspects to your life. Religion isn't mean to be taken as history...it's meant to be taken as philosophy. And even at that point, it isn't perfect, but that's when you use common sense.

Common sense? Oh, crud. We're screwed.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Ah, so you have shown your true colors. Your 'religion' is really just a personal philosophy and it doesn't matter that it doesn't mesh with any kind of reality. Multiple times I have shown that the foundation of your 'reality' is built on a house of sand and blown away by the wind. The discussion is about which religion conforms to reality....now I see why all you can come up with is whinging rhetoric and never able to argue the content once. The content is not important to you as long as no one tells you that you can't scratch your balls in peace.

It is a complete waste of my effort to respond to any of your posts in the future because your moto is to remain willfully ignorant, to hold on to positions doggedly with having no ability to back it up and no interest to learn anything else. It's the lowest level 'truth' I have ever come across and I have no respect for it. I really don't appreciate people wasting my time and the time of others.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

Wrong. The Bible does not claim that the earth is spherical. Ancient Hebrew cosmology held that there was a primordial ocean, and that God created land from primeval chaotic matter. The concept of earth as a planet among other planets in a solar system did not exist in the Bible.

Excatly so, Masonic Light, and in fact, the Church taught for many years that the World was flat. St. Augustine believed that the Earth was flat and that the Sun orbited around it.

The concept of a spherical Earth dates back to ancient Greek philosophy from around the 6th century BC, but remained a matter of philosophical speculation until the 3rd century BC when Hellenistic astronomy established the spherical shape of the earth as a physical given. The Hellenistic paradigm was gradually adopted throughout the Old World during Late Antiquity and the Middle Ages. A practical demonstration of Earth's sphericity was achieved by Ferdinand Magellan and Juan Sebastian Elcano's expedition's circumnavigation (1519−1521).

The concept of a spherical Earth displaced earlier beliefs in a flat Earth: In early Mesopotamian mythology, the world was portrayed as a flat disk floating in the ocean and surrounded by a spherical sky, and this forms the premise for early world maps like those of Anaximander and Hecataeus of Miletus. Other speculations on the shape of Earth include a seven-layered ziggurat or cosmic mountain, alluded to in the Avesta and ancient Persian writings (see seven climes), or a wheel, bowl, or four-cornered plane alluded to in the Rigveda.
Wiki Source
I believe in the book of Isaiah says 'God sitting above the circle of the earth', in the original Hebrew (Hebrew language is a bit uncompatible with English) the word translated as 'circle' comes from a old root 'khaga' meaning to 'revolve' which is interesting, as the first half of the verse could be really saying 'God sits above the revolving Earth'.
There is one more Bible verse about Earth being round. Job 26.10 says, in best translation, 'He (God) drew a circle around the face of the waters and set the boundary of light and darkness'.
So it is true the Bible alludes that the world is round, but doesn't come out and say it with conviction, in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by JesuitGarlic

Wrong. The concept of galaxies is not found in the Bible. Again, the Bible writers had no concept of the existence of "outer space".

Job 38:31 Can you bind the chains of the Pleiades, Or loose the cords of Orion?

circa 2000 B.C

Neither the Pleiades or Orion are galaxies, they are constellations of stars within our own galaxy.

Correct, they are in fact Constellations. There is a school of thought in the Hebrew world that believe the Hebrew God Jehovah was an Ancient Astronaut from the Pleiades, and the Sioux and Cherokee claim to have come from there, as do many people on Earth today. I believe the Orion Belt to be a Stargate to another Universe. But that is just my own thoughts.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

Mind definitively proving he said that without using the Bible? You can't because that's the only book that claims God's existence as you guys see it. How do YOU know he said that other than by reading through a third person? There is absolutely know way of knowing he said that.

Hear Hear! I myself have stated that many times to may Bible thumpers in ATS, no one was there to see or hear!!! And even so, some tell it like they were there in person, with a tape recorder to catch every word God said. And I guess that all walked with Jesus, as they believe every single word in a book written by Romans that tells his tale, written, of course, some 70 years after the fact, if any of the stories were true to a point. For myself, I don't think Ellen White has a lock on truth, just as Jesus Garlic doesn't have such a lock. All truth is subjective, none is set in stone and true for all.

The Real Ellen White

Posh Multi-Million-Dollar Estate - The last fifteen years of Mrs. White's life were spent at Elmshaven, her elegant ranch home in the exclusive Napa Valley area near San Francisco in Northern California. While the estate was purchased for a bargain $5,000 (over $100,000 in today's dollars), if the property were sold today, the beautifully furnished mansion and 74-acre estate would possibly be valued at up to ten million dollars.6 In addition to the mansion, the property included:

A two-story office building with library and vault
Two cottages used as living quarters for her staff
A barn and stable stocked with livestock and equipment

Contradicts plain Bible teachings

Mrs. White frequently exhorted her followers to fill the church's coffers with their hard-earned money. As we have seen earlier, James and Ellen both received a minister's salary which was paid from tithe. Mrs. White's sons also earned ministerial salaries. Therefore, Mrs. White had a vested interest in giving specific instructions that tithe money was to be used exclusively for the gospel ministry:

"The tithe is set apart for a special use. It is not to be regarded as a poor fund. It is to be especially devoted to the support of those who are bearing God's message to the world; and it should not be diverted from this purpose."16

Mrs. White said tithe was not to go to the poor. She wanted to horde all the tithe money for Seventh-day Adventist ministers, but what does the Bible teach about tithe money?

"At the end of three years thou shalt bring forth all the tithe of thine increase the same year, and shalt lay [it] up within thy gates: And the Levite, (because he hath no part nor inheritance with thee,) and the stranger, and the fatherless, and the widow, which [are] within thy gates, shall come, and shall eat and be satisfied; that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hand which thou doest."17

The Bible instructs the Israelites to save up their tithe for three years, and then disburse it amongst the Levites, foreign visitors, orphans, and widows. Doesn't this sound like a "poor fund" to you? Of course it was! A portion was to go to the ministers (the Levites), but the people were also commanded by God to share their tithe money with those who were poor and could not support themselves. When it came to money, it is clear that Mrs. White put the mighty dollar above God's law.
www.ellenwhiteexposed.com...
In my time I have seen and heard many like Ellen White. They preach God's love and all from the pulpit, and they say God needs their money, and pass that plate several times a night. They live high while their supporters are poor, some even destitute, and laugh all they way to the bank.

Let's see you refute that, JG.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

For myself, I don't think Ellen White has a lock on truth, just as Jesus [Jesuit] Garlic doesn't have such a lock.

oh, no....???

Ben Fulford Sept 11 2012

Perhaps I will direct you to this Youtube video that was placed on to the end of the latest weekly post by Ben Fulford. His posts get re-sent all around the place in particularly to the 'New Age' 'truth' movement crowds.

Guess what video he posted was on....video content from Walter Veith talking about the Sunday Law of the Vatican and quoting Ellen White in about 3 sections!!! That is a purely Seventh-Day Adventist message that I have been on this forum solely to speak on (Fulford uses excerpts from the video 'I hearing the Rumblings'I posted on 4 months ago) and it just went bloody global to a whole new audience. You still think I am off the mark....I am absolutely right on target and I think I will be in Fulford's ear tomorrow to help spread the message even more seeing that he seems to be coming round to the truth fully however which way he found it .

----
What do I need to refute on Ellen White....She buys a house at 62 years of age for roughly 2 times average yearly income rates in today's money compared to people who spend 6-10 times average yearly income on housing now. I don't see what your argument is....what she spent in comparison to what is spend now is multiple times less. (meanwhile she spent her time writing some of the most useful and pertinent information in human history and hundreds of millions of people around the world will soon be exposed to and cling to as their assurance in following truth as we enter the tribulation period soon)
----
Perhaps you'd like to reveal your 'insider' info to the formation of the moon and see if it meshes with reality Auto...
edit on 12-9-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Steering this conversation back on topic...

What we have is theosophy vs Christianity. One assumes that mankind knows nothing about spirituality and its relation to the universe but might someday find it, the other assumes that if mankind has already defined divinity and should resign itself to serving that purpose.

It isn't hard to conclude which one makes more sense.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
What we have here is Theosophy spilling evolutionary theory which is devoid of any scientific evidence, we have theosophist here unable to participate in any discussion related to scientific and historical realities and having complete tunnel vision, unwilling to learn anything as well. We have theosophical material (from Alice Bailey) calling those who hold the views they espouse (even the support of Hitler and Stalin) to be the 'intellectual masses'. Hmmm, that must give them the warm fuzzy feelings inside being told that they are intellectual....unfortunately, the proof of the pudding is in the eating and such 'intellectual' prowess seems to be totally lacking from those representing the Theosophical camp.

Perhaps when they can argue why 95% of the fossil record are marine invertebrates and why CE4 experiences are stopped by calling out the name of Jesus only then someone might choose to give them a sniff ...

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

What we have here is Theosophy spilling evolutionary theory which is devoid of any scientific evidence

No, that's YOUR understanding of theosophy. Theosophy has more to do with studying the relationship between man, divinity, and the universe than defending evolution.

we have theosophist here unable to participate in any discussion related to scientific and historical realities and having complete tunnel vision

Have you looked in a mirror lately?

unfortunately, the proof of the pudding is in the eating and such 'intellectual' prowess seems to be totally lacking from those representing the Theosophical camp.

We can't help that you're unwilling to listen to anyone other than those drinking the same kool aid as yourself.

Perhaps when they can argue why 95% of the fossil record are marine invertebrates and why CE4 experiences are stopped by calling out the name of Jesus only then someone might choose to give them a sniff ...

Strange things happen when we're desperate enough to make it happen. For instance, if we give the name "Jesus" power in our mind, then it WILL have power. If "Satan" were given anything of a fair trial, perhaps his name would have the same effect.

You have chosen your reality. Don't hold yours against us.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Perhaps I will direct you to this Youtube video that was placed on to the end of the latest weekly post by Ben Fulford.

So now you attempt to bolster Ellen White's reputation using Fulford? That's rich.
There are a lot of people about there spreading lies, and there are some spreading truth. One does not need to join a cult, movement, sect, or church to help themselves during the Ascension Process, it simply will not help you. What will help you is a Knowing. A knowing of what to do in the first few seconds following the death cycle. Being on one's knees begging a man on a cloud to come save you will surely disappoint one, because he didn't teach you that HE would save YOU, he taught you how to save your own self.

I know many are plain scared to death of what will happen to them when the Earth as we know it ends Her Grand Cycle. You think this is the first time this has happened? It has happened before, the evidence for this is all over the world today.
In the times before, the People of Earth did not remember. They forgot what happens when when they dig and drill for resources, and when they build giant heavy structures wherever they please to. They spew dangerous chemicals into the atmosphere at will, and even pay credits for that "privilege." Sad to say, Humanity has done more than their part to destroy planet Earth.

Human population is bigger now I think that ever before on Earth. There is Rhyme and Reason for this, just as there is Rhyme and Reason for all things on Earth. The Law of Cause and Effect affects every one of us. I like to think I teach people to stand up for themselves, to think for themselves. I teach not to put all your eggs in one basket, or all your faith in one old book with a murky origin and authorship, or in a Deity/God figure that may have actually walked the Earth in the distant past, or may have been an Ancient Astronaut, after all. I know when I look at the many Monoliths all over the planet, I am in awe, and know in my heart being higher that we built all that, and then went away. They were here last time this happened, you see, and attempted to leave clues for future generations.

Were real clues and real evidence left for us?
I sincerely believe it was. I also believe that SOME discovered this information a very long time ago, and kept if for themselves, forming Secret Societies to keep the secrets safe. These societies became what is today known collectively as the Illuminati/New World Order/Round Table Group/Council on Foreign Relations.
The big question to me is why do them want to kill us all? Why do they foster hate and loathing among the peoples of Earth, and set them fighting each other at all times? Why do they attempt to poison us in our food and water? With their manufactured vaccines? Radiation spewing electronic devices? Again, Rhyme and Reason, Cause and Effect, Problem, Reaction, Solution.

It is my belief that most of Humanity will all pass into the Spirit World in an instant's time. I don't know if it will be an asteroid strike, a pole-shift, or what it will be, but it Will Be, and soon, I think. Many of us can feel, and know this. Do you now see why keeping us all divided only helps those who deem to control us? Being divided doesn't help humanity one bit. I have postulated on this more than once in here...

Who Are We, Really?

Mankind and the Great Divide

I have suggested ways to improve our situation in the coming days and years....

2012 - End of the World, or Beginning of a New world?

Building the Society of a Utopian World

I leave you with this:

Who You Are, and Gaining an Awareness

All paths lead to the same place, call it God, Goddess, The Center, The Source, or First Creators. No one has the "correct path," all paths are correct. No one has the "only right path," for Any path back to Source is the right way to go. The only possible thing that can drag you down is your own faith, your own belief system which has formed and filtered your thoughts, as is plainly evident in your postings. No, you are not wrong to walk your pat; but to attempt to drag others onto your personal path is wrong, in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

A good long, hard look at all of our history (especially the history we aren't told in schools) shows us that the "end of age" has already happened...several times. It's a bit silly to think that this is the first time something like this has happened.

The Earth is over 4 billions years old, and ages haven't come and gone? That's a bit narrow-minded. I'm not saying it's fact, I'm saying it's worth considering.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Double post.
edit on 12-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

So now you attempt to bolster Ellen White's reputation using Fulford? That's rich. There are a lot of people about there spreading lies, and there are some spreading truth.

What is 'rich' about it. He is a secular investigative journalist who has been hot on the trail of the corruption of the NWO/Vatican system for a number of years...he has previously mentioned in his newsletters that the FEMA camps are meant for the Christians. Just in the last 2 days he presents video content for the first time from purely Adventist research and doctrinal message. This guy is out searching for the truth an exposing corruption from a secular perspective and ends up using Adventist content...WHY IS THAT (a question for you to ponder properly)

I don't need to do anything to bolster Ellen White's reputation....the teaching on the beast's mark against the commandments of God can readily be seen by those wishing to analysis the Bible properly using Hebrew parallelism of Exodus chapter 5 on what caused the plagues on Egypt (like the plagues to come in Revelation).

Ask yourself Auto, why are Islamic sites now quoting Ellen White and saying that the Seventh-Day Adventist people are the People of the Book that they were foretold about would arise from God during the last days period???

www.eliyahuarrival.com or www.imammahdiarrival.com (Islamic sites)

Here are some selected excerpts from their Decemeber 2011 article called The Shaking

This important message was delivered to a Protestant group that was given a name “Adventist” and specifically “Seventh-day Adventist.”... In this vision she reportedly saw the “Advent people” traveling a high and dangerous path towards the city of New Jerusalem [heaven]. Their path was lit from behind by “a bright (light)...which an angel told me was the midnight cry.”
The Heaven-sent name Seventh-day Adventist was shown to her in a vision to be “a standing rebuke to the Protestant world.” In addition, she writes that “the conflict is between the requirements of GOD and the requirements of the beast of the Papal institution which directly contradicts the fourth commandment, and is symbolized as a two horned beast.
(The Shaking: Throwing off the residual trash of Romanism, P.3)

This document presents evidence for the awaited Mahdi as an Elijah being a true Adventist and a guardian of the ancient Book of Questions, the Kharsan. The proper clarification or re-interpretation of certain Scriptures was foretold: This is confirmed by the writings of the Adventist visionary Ellen Gould Harmon-White
Adventist visionary Ellen Gould Harmon-White writes regarding the communion meal: “Our happiness and salvation depend upon eating the bread of life; that is, obeying the words and doing the works of Christ, advancing righteousness and restraining unrighteousness.
The Gospel record regarding the public sentencing of the Messiah to the death penalty was done by the Roman emperors at the urging of the Edomite priesthood44 because of his insistence that the idolatrous customs of Edom-Rome were contrary to the witness of the original Torah and Prophets...
(The Shaking: Throwing off the residual trash of Romanism, P.7)

The death of the King Messiah Yahshuah by way of crucifixion was declared by the Messiah in his prayer...
The witness of the People of the Book is earnest and with proper interpretation and with a distinct prophetic message.
Why is it significant for the witness that Adventists are the “people of the book?” According to the witness of a prominent Islamic leader, he was shown the following in a vivid dream three times: Transcript: “A Sydney, Australia based sheikh, stated that Allah had given him a vision about Adventists. He had made contact with lay Adventists; now he was asking to meet with leaders from the General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists. With just the two of us sitting together in his sitting room, almost immediately he put a question to me point-blank: “Do you believe in the second coming of Jesus?” “Yes,” I replied. “When do you think Jesus will come?” “Soon.” “Yes, but how soon?” “Soon. We Adventists do not try to set a date for the Second Coming, but we think it will be soon.” “Do you think Jesus will come during this century?” “I don’t know. Jesus may come much sooner than many people, Adventists included, expect.” “I believe that Jesus will come during this century,” he said. “In the holy writings I find a series of signs that indicate when He is to come, and almost all the signs have been fulfilled already.” “Sir,” I asked, “is it true that you received a vision about Seventh-day Adventists?” “Not one, but three,” he replied. “All three had the same message: Seventh-day Adventists are the true People of the Book. Adventists already are Allah’s people, so do not try to convert them. Instead, work with them.”
(The Shaking: Throwing off the residual trash of Romanism, P.8)

The true meaning of Adventism is the restoration of true worship... It is with URGENT pleading, people prepare yourself for the Day of Judgment has come upon the world! Warning: Do not embrace the Edom-Roman agenda of the One World Order and the SUNday laws of idolatry! Cleanse your houses of worship of all idolatry placed of the bloody wicked hands of Edom-Rome! Do start the Messiah’s Meal to dip the bread into the pure grape juice as taught by patriarch Abraham and each of the patriarchs and prophets and allow GOD to fight for His people. It is time for the healing to begin! (The Shaking: Throwing off the residual trash of Romanism, P.10)

Hmmm, these Muslims are sounding awfully like SDA supporters

Here are a couple of interesting videos put out by these Muslim people

The Foundation Stone People

Establishing the Royal Caliphate

AntiChrist, the LIE exposed and the TRUTH

I also believe that SOME discovered this information a very long time ago, and kept if for themselves, forming Secret Societies to keep the secrets safe. These societies became what is today known collectively as the Illuminati/New World Order/Round Table Group/Council on Foreign Relations.

They are ALL Jesuit run Auto...there is nothing special about their secrets. Read The Enemy Unmasked at least the first 6 chapters.
Chapter 1 The Brink
Chapter 2: The Illuminati-Jewish Front
Chapter 3: Blackmailing Banker Bandits
Chapter 4: Thaddeus Stevens and the Trashing of the Constitution
Chapter 5: Tightening the Noose
Chapter 6: The CFR: Another Jesuit Front

The big question to me is why do them want to kill us all? Why do they foster hate and loathing among the peoples of Earth, and set them fighting each other at all times?

They don't really care about killing us or not....their agenda is power and control for themselves. They just do all the killing on behalf of Satan as payment for him helping them out gain power.

No, you are not wrong to walk your pat; but to attempt to drag others onto your personal path is wrong, in my opinion.

My path Auto of Adventism can link all of Judaism (because we keep the 10 commandments), all of Christendom (because we are the only ones, according to Rome, actually following the Bible fully) and Islam (we are not considered unclean like the rest of the Christians because of our dietary practices - no alcohol, pork ect.) under the Creator of the Universe. The main opposition is Rome, lack of knowledge and people thinking themselves divine and in no need of redemption. Abrahamic religions are not an issue that Adventists can't overcome...it is all those other paths which all Abrahamic religions would consider to be false paths which is where division is really draw.

Is it not some irony that Islam is looking to come on the side of the Adventist....seeking to reinstate the importance of the Sabbath of Abraham (third angel message of SDAs)...and denouncing the crap out of Rome (the second angel message of the SDAs)
edit on 13-9-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37 >>

join