It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theosophy and Christianity

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesuitGarlic
In Genesis 1:16-18 we read ...'He made the stars also. God set them in the firmament of the heavens to give light on the earth, and to rule over the day and over the night...'
To me that verse suggests that the stars were able to be seen from Earth since the end of the 4th day of creation. It suggests that something weird is going on in space from the light coming from the stars ect. that the light form them is basically reaching us instantaneously. It is not really a good coherent explanation, but if some kind of variation of it is true then the differences in needed time-frames would also be put aside as an issue.

For the stars to 'give light on the Earth' we are talking about an aproximate jump of nearly 8,500,000,000 years from the Big Bang until the formation of the Terran solar system. I do not see any time variation, other than one that is unbelievably flexible, to account for a time discrepency of this magnitude.

Does your interest in this science extend into the aspects of organic, cellar and genetic evolution as well or mostly just cosmology?

I have some knowledge of archelogy and geology but would not be a suitable person to advocate on their behalf. My knowledge of physics and particularly cosmology is much better and I am comfortable discussing these fields without appearing foolish. Perhaps someone else would like to pick up this gauntlet.

edit on 29-8-2012 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Love how you complete ignored my pages from Rudolph Steiner's book

The post wasn't addressed to me....I read the first line and skipped to the comment at the bottom after 1 and a half posts worth of a wall of text. Your comment something about compassion and tolerance...and open by talking on mystics, gnostics, and theosophists....

If you are going to talk about compassion and tolerance how about you use some of your own words and try to patch up the hate talk that comes out of theosophy towards the Abrahamic religions (rather than them plotting how to destroy them). Make a post more inviting if you want someone to read it.
edit on 29-8-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I have always been interested in spiritual topics. I began studying Theosophy in the 1980's off and on. I was raised Catholic, but got "saved" in 1987 and have been an avid researchers and student of ancient texts both biblical and non-biblical, though my main focus has been biblical original language studies. I love ancient history, and for quite some time the whole astrology and astrotheology aspects of theosophy and the adherents of Blavatsky as well as Alice Bailey's works and Acharya S. bothered me, and I did not or could not put my finger on them issues exactly because much of the time back then in the 80's (not acharya s then obviously) was the ideals that man does come from God, all things come from God, and wisdom and light draw one to love. It's not until you really start studying them deeper and looking at their offshoot organizations that you begin to see a darker reality.

I finally put together a whole study on God's Mazzaroth vs. Astrotheology recently. I have enjoyed listening to Jordan Maxwell's exposing the political NWO for some time and was somewhat of a fan because he does reveal some facts, but again, start looking into other areas and you find out how wacky his thinking is, and how he really is not honest when asked specifically about Blavatsky and just how much she did influence him. I have heard the one call in show where he is obviously aware of Blavatsky, but another time he acted like he didn't really understand or know much about her, and yet his very name is a play on her idea of the "Trinity" and Jordanus Maximus I think was the second in lines name. Jordan Maxwell changed his name to mimic that name.

Anyhow, if you are really into astrology, theosophy and willing to examine another side, I welcome you to read about the Mazzaroth vs astrotheology on my blog

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

What in the world are you talking about? Rudolph Steiner was a major influence on Theosophy, and you are here touting about how they worship 'Satan' because you can quote his name about 17 times. Only thing is you don't even realize he's not a real person. It is all allegory and metaphor.

You ask me where the opposing forces came from that created the first spin, but where did God come from? Are you really going to ask a question like that because otherwise you would be unable to rebut it or?

You talk about how the Roman Catholic Church worships Satan; even if they are Catholic, they still worship the same God as the other Christians...

So wait does that mean 'God' or Yahweh in Christianity is Satan?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

1. The Law of Divine Oneness: The Law of Divine Oneness helps us to understand that we live in a world where everything is connected to everything else. Everything we do, say, think and believe affects others and the universe around us.

2. The Law of Vibration: This Universal Law states that everything in the Universe moves, vibrates, and travels in circular patterns. The same principles of vibration in the physical world apply to our thoughts, feelings, desires, and wills in the Etheric world. Each sound, thing, and even thought has its own vibrational frequency, unique unto itself.

3. The Law of Action: The Law of manifestation The Law of Action must be applied in order for us to manifest things on earth. Therefore, we must engage in actions that support our thoughts, dreams, emotions and words.

4. The Law of Correspondence: This Universal Law states that the principles or laws of physics that explain the physical world – energy, Light, vibration, and motion – have their corresponding principles in the etheric or universe. “As above, so below.”

5. The Law of Cause and Effect: Law of Karma This Universal Law states that nothing happens by chance or outside the Universal Laws. Every action has a reaction or consequence and we “reap what we have sown.”

6. The Law of Compensation: This Universal Law is the Law of Cause and Effect applied to blessings and abundance that are provided for us. The visible effects of our deeds are given to us in gifts, money, inheritances, friendships, and blessings.

7. The Law of Attraction: This Universal Law demonstrates how we create the things, events, and people that come into our lives. Our thoughts, feelings, words, and actions produce energies which, in turn, attract like energies. Negative energies attract negative energies and positive energies attract positive energies.

8. The Law of Perpetual Transmutation of Energy: This Universal Law states that all persons have within them the power to change the conditions in their lives. Higher vibrations consume and transform lower ones; thus, each of us can change the energies in our lives by understanding the Universal Laws and applying the principles in such a way as to effect change.

9. The Law of Relativity: This Universal Law states that each person will receive a series of problems (Tests of Initiation) for the purpose of strengthening the Light within. We must consider each of these tests to be a challenge and remain connected to our hearts when proceeding to solve the problems. This law also teaches us to compare our problems to others’ problems and put everything into its proper perspective. No matter how bad we perceive our situation to be, there is always someone who is in a worse position. It is all relative.

10. The Law of Polarity: This Universal Law states that everything is on a continuum and has an opposite. We can suppress and transform undesirable thoughts by concentrating on the opposite pole. It is the law of mental vibrations.

11. The Law of Rhythm: This Universal Law states that everything vibrates and moves to certain rhythms. These rhythms establish seasons, cycles, stages of development, and patterns. Each cycle reflects the regularity of God’s universe. Masters know how to rise above negative parts of a cycle by never getting too excited or allowing negative things to penetrate their consciousness.

12. The Law of Gender: This Universal Law states that everything has its masculine (yang) and feminine (yin) principles, and that these are the basis for all creation. The spiritual Initiate must balance the masculine and feminine energies within herself or himself to become a Master and a true co-creator with God.

Something I would like your opinion about.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

My knowledge of physics and particularly cosmology is much better and I am comfortable discussing these fields without appearing foolish. Perhaps someone else would like to pick up this gauntlet.

I feel this was somewhat directed at my exchange with Jesuit. While, I may not have the years of credentials you do; I assure you I have points that I will be making shortly; as most of his points make me so flipping mad I have to stop posting. Merely because he ignores relevant stuff that I am saying and isn't connecting the dots. Give me a bit; and I'll explain more thoroughly. I'm more interested in dismantling his religion which is at the seat of all of this rather than discussing 'physics'. I will elaborate my points in the metaphysics aspect rather. The sun and moon is relevant to disproving them as just 'pagan' traditions.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

So where did the forces imparting the spin come from, where did what they where spinning come from???

It could be analogous to smashing a proton and electron, which I believe the CERN does something similar albeit in a grander fashion in order to find the Higgs-Boson?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

So where did the forces imparting the spin come from, where did what they where spinning come from???

It could be analogous to smashing a proton and electron, which I believe the CERN does something similar albeit in a grander fashion in order to find the Higgs-Boson?

You might want to consider more carefully what you are saying as the source of highest truth and creative powers in nature...I hope this is not the inner (esoteric) teaching of Theosophy

Higgs Boson Particle: William Lane Craig's Thoughts on The God Particle (23 minutes)

This is why I choose to go down the science route first...

I will be posting up some more science info before addressing your other posts...so don't be surprised if you are waiting a couple of days for a response. Happy hunting!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   

My first post on ATS, I was directed to a certain post by my friend....(Sorry if it gets long, but this is the most grand of all topics possible, the origin of all existence)...
The comment explaining the origin of spin, the 'First Event' which occurred from the statistical randomness of the void, that is my work.
My friend posted that.

I have dubbed it the "First Event", or "The Genesis of Relativity".
Note, there are books by the 2nd title already, but they should be titled: Genesis of Relativity Theory", as they do not discuss the origin of relativity, just the theory from Einstein. Relativity is the fundamental property of existence, which actually created existence to begin with, and that is the property that maintains existence as well.

I can and will (Upon request) describe the rest, or any part of my theory, which is aptly named: "How We Exist".
(Notice how I title my works descriptively, and not erroneously, unlike most of my competition)

"How We Exist" is apparently the only theoretical explanation ever devised by any being, which actually explains the Origin and Nature of God, and the entire cycle of creation, from the very beginning before God (The "First Event"), to the end of the universe when there is only black holes, and we are back to the void again, where the cycle repeats. God is the first consciousness, which became self aware upon developing the fourth dimension, and gained the ability to alter 'His' own progression with the Fifth dimension, which was the start of free will. We are created in this image, with free will and emotional thought. Emotions by the way also started with the fourth dimension.

ORIGIN OF SPIN:

In the very beginning, there was only statistical randomness. There was seething activity, but no forms that could sustain or self perpetuate.
There was only chaos, and because of that, there was no life, or time, or any 'thing' that we can comprehend. There were only temporary, ephemeral forms that dissipate as fast as they form....Until....
Two equal and opposite pressure fronts in motion, reacted at 90-degrees.
Now stop and think about the physics of this most simple interaction...
This is the Origin of Spin.

This reaction becomes more complicated rapidly. The field of momentum generated by that "First Event" expands as it spins...
and everytime two equal and opposite forces react at 90-degrees again, another center point of spin forms, creating a new particle.
Electrons are compressions of space, and Protons are expansions of space (Obviously, since electrons are infinitesimal, and Protons are much larger, and other reasons...too much for now).

Every time this reaction has two like pressure fronts which collide at 180-degrees (Head on collision), the reaction occurs at 90-degrees to those two directions.
Every time that happens, the reaction extends into another dimension.
First there were two opposite forces which was one dimension, plus the motion at 90-degrees, which formed a 2nd dimension, and a plane.
Then three dimensions, then four (Now self awareness occurs, and emotions too)....
Then five (Now the ability to foresee different futures, giving free will, the ability to change ones own path/progression)...
then six (Now there are two sets of 3D realms, where each can have functional forms or bodies, and one can emit, while the other recycles the energy, creating a perfect, equilibrium, which is the same as stagnance, because nothing new or different can happen).

Now comes our reality....
Since this is now boring, living in perfection, it is obvious that God would immediately desire more and new experience, thus the Universe was created....not in the way that we decide to build a house and do so, but in the way that we decide what kind of person we wish to be, and make ourselves so.

Now in our reality, the three physical, visible dimensions are linked together as if one. Here is how....
First there is the separation of charges, negative and positive (-&+). One dimension, which already exists, it was the first one, before motion/time, the 2nd.
Then those charges are spread apart, and spun. The pulling apart happens along a 2nd dimension.
That spin generates the magnetic dipole (More on this later).
Now, that charge is spun around two more dimensions.

Here is where is has gotten confusing, because not all of these are new dimensions, there is now folding of one inside another.
The three dimensions of spin, form the sphere, which is THE distinctive feature that makes our plane of existence (The Universe), different from the others.
Metatrons cube shows how spherical forms assemble, to create the atomic lattice structures and crystal shapes that exist in 3Ds.
The flower of life shows overlapping energy fields, which is what this chain reaction looks like. Each circle represents a path that is followed by one spinning charge, but also,

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by harleyborgais

Continued from last post:

...each circle represents the field that extends from any charge (Notes: Charge=Energy=Curvature...and Uni=One, Verse=Word).
Seed of life shows the configurations of electron orbitals inside of one atom.
Egg of life shows how the energy fields of those electrons in that atom extend beyond the atom, and how atoms therefore interconnect.
Tree of life shows the ten dimensions described here, and how they are all connected (The correct one shows all dots connected except two lines, the two vertical lines on the outsides, below the star of David at the top. So only one of our four dimensions are connected to the higher, preexisting ones).
Fruit of life shows atoms in Gas phase, where the circles that overlap slightly in the flower of life (1/6 overlap) show liquid phase atoms binding, and the two circles of the Vesica Pisces shows two atoms in solid phase, or more specifically, the electrons themselves as their orbits interlock, making the atomic bond occur.
The Flaming sword represents the curvature that is the electron, which spins around all dimensions, keeping us from seeing into the higher, or inner, preexisting dimensions. The electron is on the outside of the atom because it is the compression of space, making it smaller, and the one that moves easier. Since it is compressed, its natural effect is repulsion. The opposites apply to the proton.
The Flaming sword is represented by a zig-zag line on the tree of life that goes from the top to the bottom, in the order in which the dimensions formed.

JesuitGarlic asks: "So where did the forces imparting the spin come from, where did what they where spinning come from??? "

The origin of the void is unknowable, because all of the things that exist, which we could use to determine anything, only came to exist after that 'First Event'.
The best that anyone could ever have done is deduce the one singular event from which all of existence sprang through chain reaction...
Which is my gift, given to be by the Grace of God (To be the one in the right place and time), and given BY me to every living Human.

Note: I am helped by God A LOT, which I know because my luck is usually amazing, and when it goes bad, I consider how I have strayed from my path, what is different from when my luck was good....then I make corrections, and my luck becomes amazing again. Like when my friends bike was stolen recently and mine was left right there, then that day my electricity was supposed to shut off, but a system glitch kept it on until have money next month.

Consider this though, when the universe becomes all black holes (I will explain the evolution of matter, and life, the whole universe, in the next post)...
then it will be back to the void again, and the cycle repeats.
So we can assume that the Higgs boson, the smallest object that gives mass to all matter, is actually the black holes from the previous universe, and we are forming on the next scale up from there (Astronomically larger than the last beings).
The difference being, that in the void, all things are the same, and with no differences, there can be no bonds, nothing can combine to form new things, so nothing can self perpetuate, and nothing can continue to exist, so there is not even time anyways, and really, there is nothing, despite the seething activity...until you get those equal and opposite forces to start a chain reaction.

Remember, motion continues until acted upon by an outside force, so this chain reaction will continue forever, since there are no outside forces (because the seething randomness of the void is now miniscule compared to our size, and irrelevant to the particle interactions that create our reality).

Also consider, that every particle is a point of spinning momentum, which keeps expanding forever, so every electron is always getting larger, and at light speed, but that increase is only relative to or different from the left over pieces (minute Black holes) from the last existence, and since every particle is expanding just the same, we are not able to perceive this change, because we have no different example visible for a reference.

Also consider that the total amount of energy (momentum and pressure), from the "First Event", IS the Omega, and while it can never change, the number of particles in the universe is constantly increasing, as whenever gamma waves collide, they form new particles, and that happens more than particles annihilating into gamma rays.
This is why the universe is growing, why the further you go the faster everything is moving, just like the growth pattern of a cell culture.

And if you look at the large scale structure of the Universe, it exactly matches neurons. Since we are said to be the only realm that has change, where souls can learn and become more holy, where new and different things can still be created...

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

(Sorry this is so long), part three of my first post:

(But there is a limit to even that)....
And that indicates that we are in the pre-frontal cortex of Gods brain, which is the thin layer on the under side of your forehead, which gives rational thinking to us. This is the source of creativity, and the ability to both predict, and change our futures, which we call free will. This is the only part in our brains that is capable of creating new things.
Based on the scale, our galaxy is like a particle in an atom, in a molecule, forming one neuron, in the Pre-frontal cortex of Gods Brain.
And the entire universe, all physical matter, IS the body of God itself.

What have I left out?

SPIN AND DIPOLES:

When a curvature of space (Negative or positive pressure), spins, it creates two oppositely rotating fields of momentum that resemble two opposite pointing tornadoes. This is the radiation pattern that is emitted from the spin of a curvature of space, which is what we call the magnetic dipole.
Your brain forms four of them, left and right, conscious brain (Pre frontal cortex), and subconscious brain (the rest of the neurons).
Note: Neurons store complex energy fields, one dipole each probably, but with attributes that are different for each one. All of the energy fields from all of the particles in existence extend to infinity, decreasing with the inverse square of distance. The mind is formed by the interference patterns of all of these neurons working together, giving us traits like intuition....which is the defining advantage we have over computers, which use serial processes (look that phrase up if you dont understand it, parallel is the opposite of serial processing. All our neurons function in parallel). Short term memory is stored in the pre-frontal cortex, because those neurons are in a constant state of change, whereas the rest of the neurons in your brain are for long term storage, and rarely change as much. None of your brain is wasted, if you used 100% of it at once, you would have no memories.

So, the South pole is the one that spins clock wise when looking at that face of a magnet, and the opposite for the North pole.
Anytime a charge like a negative electron spins (such as in a coil of wire), the magnetic poles form accordingly.

The dipole, or dual toroid, or torus, (many other names too), IS THE KEY BUILDING BLOCK OF ALL REALITY, including the non-physical that existed before there was matter.

And note: The energy structure required to form the first matter (One Hydrogen Atom), is more complex than the structure of that atom itself, justifying the concept that consciousness came before matter. It also helps to realize the 'consciousness', is far more simple than we think...any complex structure of energy that reacts to outside stimuli is conscious, the most simple example being the atom, but that atom has zero intelligence.

JesuitGarlic said: "Where is this cosmic law of analogy. Life can be created without a male where cells are planted into an ovum. What makes what you have to say authoritative, where are your sources? "

First, the ovum is one cell. Second, the sperm is also. When they combine into a Zygote, they become one cell, which becomes 2, then 4, then 8, then 16, then 32.....this is the first five days of conception, cell division I believe occurs once per day, and up to this point, EVERY MAMMAL IS THE SAME, but after 32 cells, before we get to 64, the cells start to differentiate. So up till now, they are all exactly the same as that first cell, which contains the new DNA that is you. Each rung in the DNA ladder has the three basic electronic properties of capacitance (separation of charge it can hold), inductance (amount of electron current flow, which generates a magnetic field), and resistance (to electron flow). As we grow in life, according to our experiences, these genes get stronger or weaker, and that is how DNA recombines to take advantage of the life lessons of each parent.
Genetically modified foods are unstable DNA molecules which react with and alter the DNA in your cells, which is why all GMO foods are the most dangerous thing on the Earth, do not eat them, check the facts on this, they will kill eventually you for sure. Since these foods are cloned, the sexual recombination I just described never happens, and the DNA of modified foods only becomes more dangerous if it changes at all.

Oh, and you can cause an ovum (such as a Human egg), to fertilize with electrical impulse. There are some species such as salamander that can produce offspring that use only the mothers DNA.

Why is this authoritative, because it is rational, and agrees with 13 years of collected observations (which I have acquired since 1999).
The more I learn, the more it all comes together, the more my theory is confirmed.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

(Part four, cont'd)...

At this point, it is ready to unite all science and religions together, without eliminating their self determination or autonomy or sovereignty, and start the Golden Age of Humanity.

What are the sources?
There are so many, the world will just have to wait until I raise myself out of poverty, and acquire the funds to create the book: "How We Exist", which will not only teach all of this, but it will teach young children to read, write, compute math, and everything else one needs to answer every question, solve every problem, and create anything they can imagine, from young childhood (Perhaps elementary school, I plan to amaze people with how young people can be, and still understand this unifying theory of everything).

QUESTION, for JesuitGarlic: Who or what is the boogeyman in your opinion please?

NOTE: 'Occult' means the unseen. Lifting the veil of Isis means learning how the unseen fields of energy, are the causes that create the visible forces which are their effects. Curves in sacred geometry are the causal fields, and lines are the forces which are effects. This is occult knowledge, which has been kept from the general populations by the secret societies...who by the way, are the singular cause that perpetuates all war, and most disease.
The freedom of information on this internet is the key that is exposing the secret societies, and bringing about the Golden Age of Humanity.

The cure for all disease is to eat ONLY naturally existing foods, with the right variety and balance, to get your body to its natural state, called homeostasis, where your chemical metabolism is perfectly in balance. A human body in homeostasis is immune to all except physical injury, or too many infectious invaders at one time. Any time any cell malfunctions in a healthy body, it is purged from the body and replaced, and if the body chemistry is perfect, that new cell is perfect too.
The complex process of the development of a cell creates balanced molecules we call organic, because they come from organisms.
All other atoms or molecules which have not gone through the process of a healthy cell growth, are imbalanced (In their electrical charges, and electron orbital configurations in each atom), and that is why ALL drugs cause harm, and the ONLY way to cure all disease, is through diet.
Dr. Gerson, Reams, Hoxsey, and others have proven this, Gerson even before a congressional hearing (All the documents are on my website).
One trick though, is to detoxify your body using the right foods and juices. Some examples of doctors fell short on this one.

Occultist following satan: I had found that in 1886 I think, Albert Pike announced to 20 or 30 or so Scottish Rite freemasons, that they do worship a God, that God is lucifer, and the name they use is Jah-Bal-Om (Jehovah, Baal, and the Ohm chant).

JesuitGarlic said: "It is up to God to decide who's prayers to answer but you will find that the way God answers them to most Christians is not how they may have wanted it to be answered because what they were asking was not in-line with God's will for their life. "

Wouldn't you agree, that the determining factor in what prayers are answered, and how....is according to what is most beneficial to all life in general?
(The meaning of 'Holy': Being concerned first and foremost with the welfare of all life).

MARK OF THE BEAST:

Do we all agree that the system of governing people for commercial profits (originating in Babylon: see Pied Piper of Babylon), IS the Beast?
And that tax stamps, strawman names, etc., are marks of the Beast?
And that you cannot sell or buy without the social security number, just like the Bible predicted (Peter in 95 AD I believe, realized we were headed this way).

Well good news to all of you, I can defeat all corruption now, thanks to Jack and Margy Flynn (they are online), reading the 1787 United States Constitution, by understanding the meanings of several words (legally and originally), and with a list of references which I will post next (Warning, it is a long post).
They have won 100% of more than 250 cases in New Mexico in the last five years, despite any and all corruption....and their method is easy too.

Any questions?

(Wow that was long. Four posts to get all of it. Obviously this took a great deal of effort, so I hope it is appreciated, and not scorned).

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
I feel this was somewhat directed at my exchange with Jesuit.

It was not really directed at anyone in particular but generally directed to persons who happened to have a bit more knowledge in the spheres of archeology and geology.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Could you please state your religious affliations/beliefs....some kind of combinations of Theosophy with Christianity ???

It is going to be a good few days before I can get to addressing the meat of your post properly so I hope you don't mind a bit of a wait.

I would be happy to have AugustusMasonicus perhaps makes some comments on the scientific thought behind the initial cosmology you described (as, off the cuff it seems to be in conflict if a few physical laws).

I am aware of Gerson and have watched docos on him...he seems to be on the mark :up
Adventists are the longest living trans-global culture around....in terms of health advice, we don't really need it...we are the ones giving the health advice to others haha ...although I am not disagreeing with what you said on it)

If you want to learn about the beast's mark then read through my thread in my signature 'The Actual Beast's Mark of the NWO' and my first thread 'Veneration of the Pagan sun god in the Beast's Mark vs God's Mark and Seal and this video sermon (all 7 parts)

edit on 30-8-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

This is why I asked my friend Harley to step in. I figured I would get him to explain; since I have only a limited familiarity with these details. As I said; my 'expertise' would be in the metaphysics, which is why we compliment each other so well, I can't 'regurgitate' his material as well as my own, so I figured he should explain himself. That's why I asked him to register an account and gave him the link.
edit on 30-8-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Do you even know why the 'Pagans' worshiped the Sun?

The Indian does not worship the sun; he rather regards this shining orb as an appropriate symbol of the Great and Good Spirit who forever radiates life to his red children. — Manly P. Hall; The Secret Teachings of all Ages

Therefore, the Lamb of God is a title given to the sun, who is said to be reborn every year in the Northern Hemisphere in the sign of the Ram, although, due to the existing discrepancy between the signs of the zodiac and the actual star groups, it actually rises in the sign of Pisces. — Manly P. Hall; The Secret Teachings of all Ages

In the ancient world the Sun god was typically depicted emanating seven rays, as a mark of the seven sun spirits that make up his nature. In the Egyptian Book of the Dead they are called the Seven Spirits of Ra and in the ancient Hebrew tradition as the Seven Powers of Light.

Read this again...

In the Egyptian Book of the Dead they are called the Seven Spirits of Ra and in the ancient Hebrew tradition as the Seven Powers of Light.

This is why the Sun was worshiped in ancient cultures because the 7 rays of the sun, much like the 7 colors of the Rainbow that God gave in a covenant to Noah, represent the 7 chakra centers in the human body, which are modeled after these very same colors/vibrations.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
The seven "Powers of Light" are the seven Sephiroth of Construction in Kabbalah. They are the objective divine qualities, as opposed to the Supernal Triad of Sephiroth, or subjective divine qualities, that are their source in the Godhead. They are the same as the "seven Spirits before the throne of God", referred to in Revelation.

The ancient Pythagoreans expressed this fundamental 3:7 division in the tetractys at the heart of their number philosophy. The points at the corners of the triangle symbolize the Supernal Triad and the seven remaining points denote the seven Sephiroth of Construction.

This potent template of the sacred geometries of religions has been shown to be the "Rosetta Stone" that deciphers information encoded in them about the mathematical nature of the divine paradigm. See here for the amazing proof, as well as numerous examples of how sacred geometries embody a universal pattern that manifests in the mathematics of superstrings, the composition of the human skeleton, the structure of DNA, the tonal patterns within the seven musical diatonic scales, etc.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

It's all really tied in though. Seven candlesticks of kwanzaa, seven chakras, seven basic colors of the rainbow, seven note music scale, seven days of the week, etc etc. It is is all cyclic and interconnected.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesuitGarlic
I would be happy to have AugustusMasonicus perhaps makes some comments on the scientific thought behind the initial cosmology you described (as, off the cuff it seems to be in conflict if a few physical laws).

I would need the source material prior to doing so.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Jesuit:

Where is this cosmic law of analogy?

www.theosophy-nw.org...

www.puramaryam.de...

As above - so below, as below - so above. As within - so without, as without - so within. As in great - so in small, as in small, so in great. For everthing there is in this world, there exists an analogy on every plane of BEING. So you can realize the great in the small, and the smallest in the greatest. The way you are yourself determines the way you experience the ouside world. Vice versa, the outside world is your mirror. When Du change, everything around you will change.

For starters anyways ^^
edit on 30-8-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join