It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theosophy and Christianity

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I also disagree with those comments concerning the 'Anti-Christ'...I think that this needs to be really said or else we will continue on this paradox...The 'Anti-Christ' is not a person, it is a way of life...It is when the 'BEAST' or Ego of the Self takes over and becomes consumed in it's animalistic desires of greed, selfishness, dog eat dog world, etc. People need to stop looking for an unknown person to pop up proclaiming to be the Messiah and lead us into demon worship, this is all part of the 'Church's' plan.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Also wanted to add this little bit..

Vesica Piscis

The vesica piscis is a shape that is the intersection of two circles with the same radius, intersecting in such a way that the center of each circle lies on the perimeter of the other. The name literally means the "bladder of a fish"in Latin. The shape is also called mandorla ("almond" in Italian).

The most famous example in nature of the vesica piscis is a solar eclipse. At various points in the Moon's orbit, it appears to be exactly the same size of the Sun when both are observed from Earth. As the Moon moves to cover the Sun, it forms a vesica piscis. This had great significance to the ancients. In many ancient cultures, the Sun was a male god and the Moon a goddess, and the vesica piscis symbolized an opening or gateway between these two polarities through which creation can take place.[2] The ancient Egyptians practiced sacred geometry based on "As above, so below". Architects and artists copied the solar eclipse/vesica piscis and its mathematics in their sacred buildings and artwork to reflect their religious beliefs. This ancient tradition was passed on through the centuries by the Freemasons.

en.wikipedia.org...

This was also encoded into the Flower of Life. Here is the wiki link for those interested.

en.wikipedia.org...

To put all of this succinctly: To apply a 'Christianity' mentality or mindset to Theosophy is to view the Esoteric through an Exoteric understanding.
edit on 21-8-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinocchio

Your mockery of my username is immature. Not to worry, I've dealt with worse. I live on Earth, you know.

And no, your posts were NOT directed to another member, considering the post I was responding to said "in response to post by AfterInfinity".

Again, your deceit will not work here.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I will note your Jim Marrs recommendation for my next big hard copy purchase. I got his book 'Rule by Secrecy' to read at the moment so I will see it that is any good. Concerning books on the nazi topic though I am currently reading 'Ratline: Soviet Spies, Nazi priests, and the disappearance of Adolf Hitler' by Peter Levenda, and 'The Vaticans Holocaust by Avro Manhattan (ex-Knight of Malta I believe) and 'The Secret History of the Jesuits' by Edmond Paris. And in the post which should arrive in a few weeks time I have: 'Unholy Trinity: The Vatican, The Nazis, and The Swiss Banks', 'The Popes Against the Jews: The Vatican's Role in the Rise of Modern Anti-Semitism', 'Vatican Ratline: The Vatican, the Nazis and the New World Order, and 'The Real Odessa: How Peron Brought the Nazi War Criminals to Argentina'. So my bases should be pretty well covered with the nazi stuff for a little while.

I doubt I will find better sources than guys like Avro Manhattan or Edmond Paris though based on the quotes I have seen cited of them in other books I have read, we'll see.

there is a higher power who is driving, and controlling them, and it is reptilian in nature.

When there is a carcass of one of these reptilians to inspect I might give this idea a tap more credence, until then I will hold the view that they are just shape-shifting inter-dimensional fallen angels creating a false battle narrative to occupy the minds of the alien adherents thinking they are extra-terrestrial rather than inter-dimensional in origin

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

The more you post, the less sense you make. I hope you realize that.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

First, I always hold suspicion of anyone who says they "infiltrated" some meeting. Right off the bat they show themselves as deceptive and false. How can you trust someone with so little honor or integrity? With their admission of deception, how can you hold their words as accurate, unbiased, or not misconstrued? Plus if it was the movers and shakers of Theosophy, how did he infiltrate? Wouldn't that group have a pretty good idea of who were members and who were not?

I guess they were off on some of these predictions, but then its always nice to make this post 2-years after 2010. Plus, their predictions seem to be a little less than accurate.

The fear of war, whether prudently or out of cowardice, has always been a motivator for policy. This tactic would be nothing new or takes much of a genius to see that.

...and Islam (created with the help of the Roman Catholic Church to wipe out the eastern Christian end of their empire which would have nothing to do with the apostate teachings of the Papacy)?

Really? This is what you believe about Islam?

How does the infiltrator's logic say that because Bill Lambert says that the Pope is a proper receptor for Christ that it makes him the False Prophet? Plus, who cares what this Bill Lambert says?

Here's something you may find interesting in all of this talk:

Hinduism believes that the world lives through four “yugas” (ages or periods of time). These four ages are known as Kruta Yuga, Treta Yuga, Dvapara Yuga, and Kali Yuga.

---

The final age, the Kali Yuga, is one of moral destruction, degradation, strife, and vice. This age is associated with Kali a male apocalyptic demon not to be confused with the goddess Kālī (read as Kaalee). Kali is said to be a negative manifestation of Vishnu and the cause of all evil during this age.

---

In this age of corruption rulers are said to turn from their noble duties and become that of plunderers levying unreasonable taxes. Some texts even speak of cannibalism by the rulers, there victims primarily being the last true righteous on the Earth. The Vipras or Brahmins gradually lose control over the people. Interest in the spiritual world will cease and focus primarily on the material world becoming godless. Greed and wrath will become common where open displays of animosity and even murder are not seen as wrong or immoral. Sin will increase and while virtue fades away out of the memory of men. Men take little pride in their jobs and the caste system breaks down. Men are considered pious only if they are wealthy.

At this time of corruption is seen the savior of the age known as Kalki. Kalki originating from the word “kalka” refers to filth and foulness and thus denotes that Kalki is the destroyer of foulness, darkness, and ignorance. Kalki comes to destroy the wicked and re-establish righteousness on Earth bringing about the start of the Kruta Yuga, or age of purity. Kalki is the tenth and last avatar of Vishnu and is the nemesis of the demon Kali.

READ MORE

Some striking resemblance to the Sacred Scriptures and to today's world, eh?

Then, Mr. Lambert revealed that, "when Lord Maitreya appears, he will appear as different beings to different people.
* He will appear as a man to a man and as a woman to a woman.
* He will appear as a white to a white, as a black to a black, as an Indian to an Indian, etc."

So he/she/it will be a supernatural chameleon?

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

This sounds like a long list of Alex Jones novels...

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

This sounds like a long list of Alex Jones novels...

Considering that Alex Jones never seems to cover (in the 3 years I have come across him) the Vatican/Jesuit connection into anything going on in the world when he has done enough research to make the connection then no, no inspiration there from Alex Jones.

Those book choices come from the train of thought where the Bible points out the kind of bs Satan would pull with his Papal power and considering the support they gave to Hitler and Hitler's Catholic allegiances, as well as the Jesuit involvement in the Russian Revolution (and choosing their leaders and internal policy) and the secret society allegiances (basically all of whom are Jesuit controlled) by the various allied war leaders of England and America ...based on those factors I would expect to find vast amounts of orchestration happening during the war years and that the Vatican would not leave the significant leaders of the Nazi party out on the line to fry. Thus, I have picked books that should evidence this kind of orchestration and to what degree it was present.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

I use the term 'infiltrated' because the guy was a Christian and would not have been allowed into the seminar if they knew his religious affiliations. You questions are basically answered if you read the source link to where I got the seminar material from. The guy was on a radio station in 1990 talking out against the New Age Movement. One of the listeners who was a member of the Theosophical Society (but was now turning from it) got in contact with and suggested all these New Age source books for him to read to expand his knowledge. About a year later this member of the Theosophical society tells his now Christian friend about this seminar coming up, that the topic heading sounds interesting and for him to come to it. Evidently members were allowed to bring a guest so that is the way he got in so not too much of an infiltration there (it is just that they weren't expecting any Theosophist to bring along a Christian to their seminar and well lax in this regard).

From the source info on the seminar it is explained briefly of Lambert previous experiences in recent years before giving that talk. Nothing particularly noteworthy were told of the others in the audience though, just that it was held at the Boston headquarters to members.

Well it is not really surprising they are going to be out on their predictions, unlike the Bible which is pin-point accurate with its time prophecies as they are given by someone outside of time.

That is not what I believe about Islam, that is what I know about Islam. I do not care to spend many hours writing off-topic to prove this point. If you are interested to know more then you will definitely be able to find information to show it if you search.

How does the infiltrator's logic say that because Bill Lambert says that the Pope is a proper receptor for Christ that it makes him the False Prophet? Plus, who cares what this Bill Lambert says?

I gave the disclaimer 'I don't agree with all the Biblical interpretations this person tries to place on the material presented'....this is on one of the said points. The way I have learnt Revelation and the meanings of these words, he is using the wrong description to say who the 'false prophet' is. To me it can be shown that apostate protestant churches who hold and teach unbiblical doctrine of Vatican origin and whose leaders are siding ecumenically with the Vatican is in line with the descriptor of 'false prophet' given in Revelation. The papacy is the beast of the sea power in Revelation thought so he is mistaking that clearly though.

Well if I was a Theosophist in that seminar I would be caring about what he has to say. If I was someone trying to make sense of the world and what role each religion has to play, what purpose or role they have to/are playing in history and whether I could cross reference it against some kind of ultimate source of truth to see how it fits then one might care what he has to say. Considering that these people are trying to run from Jesus as fast as possible and yet it is this God alone who predicts these tactics and ends the Theosophist in that seminar is describing they aim for as well as being perfectly in line with what God revealed in the writings of Ellen White too with the even clearer descriptions he gave her, then I would say that those searching for truth in the world can definitely make use of the material presented in that seminar to see where God's truth ultimately is.

Considering that the info also supports this idea from Alice Bailey that in the end the universal Church (which is what the Vatican calls itself) will see eye to eye with both masonry and the mysteries (Theosophy) is certainly interesting and it is what I expect to be the case.

Thank you for your link on Hinduism, I will check it out.

Although I can't say I am too impressed with Hinduism as it is nothing more than a rehash of the Babylonian religion.

Nimrod came about after a few generations from Noah through Ham and was the first one to forge a great empire. Semiramis who became his wife and queen was originally a brothel keeper (to clean up her image a bit they made up stories how she was some virgin from the sea). Semiramis was the main force behind the creation of the Babylonian mystery religion and it is here where Nimrod was deified as the sun god and her the moon god. Semiramis became pregnant with an illegitimate child and Nimrod threatened to out her on her prostitute past. Semiramis then organized the priests to kill Nimrod and called the birth of Tammuz an immaculate conception. To secure her own position she began nominating titles to herself like Queen of Heaven. Semiramis then plotted to have her son disposed of like Nimrod when Tammuz started seeking kingship of Babylon but Tammuz caught wind of the plot from his mother and ran her through with a sword instead. After death, the priests of the religion changed the name of Nimrod to Marduk (and Baal) and Semiramis to Astarte (the original goddess). At the tower of Babel and as people spread out to different lands they took this basic contrived Babylonian religion based on bs dysfunctional family and changed the names around and made a few alterations to suit the culture. All pagan father, mother, children (mystery) religions including Hinduism are based on those contrived embellishments from Babylon (Sumer).

- Part 4 - Babylon 5:40 minutes

- Part 5 - Semiramis 3:26 minutes

- Part 9 - The birth of Tammuz and Polytheism 7:30 minutes (you might find this one very interesting Auto)

- Part 10 - The Scattering 7:40 minutes

Satan doesn't care if he is worship as a male or female entity. Angels are androgenic and neither male or female and they can shape shift into any kind of image they would like to present.

Sorry to say but all the hidden truths based on the ancient mysteries are based on that original BS from Semiramis the prostitute murderer.
edit on 22-8-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Oh, I understand fully what you meant. I was pointing out that you're putting trust in the accuracy and honesty of someone who deceives people to gain entry.

I don't consider "Cutting Edge" to be on the cutting edge of anything other than the perpetuation of ignorance and bigotry. It should be noted that the hyperlink in your first paragraph takes you to a page that contains none of that text, it takes you to a Cutting Edge page on how to make a super computer.

You think you know about the history of Islam and its "ties with the Roman Catholic Church", but your kind wants to combine all things together in one tight conspiracy against your narrow-minded thinking. And how is it now off-topic when you brought it up in the first place?

I gave the disclaimer 'I don't agree with all the Biblical interpretations this person tries to place on the material presented'....this is on one of the said points.

Okay, fair enough. I just don't see how he could logically or rationally make such a jump.

I'm not fan of the Roman Catholic Church, but my opinion is not so extreme as to call them the beast of the sea from Revalations.

Your little denomination does love Ellen White as much as the Mormons love Joseph Smith.

Where in any of the quotes that you posted did Lambert tie in Freemasonry with Catholicism? You do realize that Catholic means "universal" right?

Thank you for your link on Hinduism, I will check it out.

It's not my greatest work, but it was a Freshman course on World Religions and we had to right a comparative paper between two different religious beliefs so I wrote on the eschatology of Hinduism and Christianity.

All pagan father, mother, children (mystery) religions including Hinduism are based on those contrived embellishments from Babylon (Sumer).

Yeah, that does not historically add up and some religions, mythologies, and legends are far older than the Nimrod story.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

All pagan father, mother, children (mystery) religions including Hinduism are based on those contrived embellishments from Babylon (Sumer). Yeah, that does not historically add up and some religions, mythologies, and legends are far older than the Nimrod story.

To expound on this I would like to point out:

The list of the deathless mortals who suffered for man that he might receive the boon of eternal life is an imposing one. Among those connected historically or allegorically with a crucifixion are Prometheus, Adonis, Apollo, Arys, Bacchus, Buddha, Christna(Krishna), Horus, Indra, Ixion, Mithras, Osiris, Pythagoras, Quetzalcoatl, Semiramis, and Jupiter.

- Manly P. Hall, Secret Teachings of The Ages, P.609

The myth of Tammuz and Ishtar is one of the earliest examples of the dying-god allegory, probably antedating 4000 B. C. (See Babylonia and Assyria by Lewis Spence.) The imperfect condition of the tablets upon which the legends are inscribed makes it impossible to secure more than a fragmentary account of the Tammuz rites. Being the esoteric god of the sun, Tammuz did not occupy a position among the first deities venerated by the Babylonians, who for lack of deeper knowledge looked upon him as a god of agriculture or a vegetation spirit. Originally he was described as being one of the guardians of the gates of the underworld. Like many other Savior-Gods, he is referred to as a “shepherd” or “the lord of the shepherd seat.” Tammuz occupies the remarkable position of son and husband of Ishtar, the Babylonian and Assyrian Mother-goddess. Ishtar – to whom the planer Venus was sacred – was the most widely venerated deity of the Babylonian and Assyrian pantheon. She was probably identical with Ashterorh, Astarte, and Aphrodite. The story of her descent into the underworld in search presumably for the sacred elixir which alone could restore Tammuz to life is the key to the ritual of her Mysteries.

Tammuz, whose annual festival took place just before the summer solstice, died in midsummer in the ancient month which bore his name, and was mourned with elaborate ceremonies. The manner of his death is unknown, but some of the accusations made against Ishtar by Izdubar (Nimrod) would indicate that she, indirectly at least, had contributed to his demise. The resurrection of Tammuz was the occasion of great rejoicing, at which time he was hailed as a “redeemer” of his people. With outspread wings, Ishtar, the daughter of Sin (the Moon), sweeps downward to the gates of death. The house of darkness – the dwelling of the god Irkalla – is described as “the place of no return.” It is without light; the nourishment of those who dwell therein is dust and their food is mud. Over the bolts on the door of the house of Irkalla is scattered dust, and the keepers of the house are covered with feathers like birds. Ishtar demands that the keepers open the gates, declaring that if they do not she will shatter the doorposts and strike the hinges and raise up dead devourers of the living.

The guardians of the gates beg her to be patient while they go to the queen of Hades from whom they secure permission to admit Ishtar, but only in the same manner as all others came to this dreary house. Ishtar thereupon descends through the seven gates which lead downward into the depths of the underworld. At the first gate the great crown is removed from her head, at the second gate the earrings from her ears, at the third gate the necklace from her neck, at the fourth gate the ornaments from her breast, at the fifth gate the girdle from her waist, at the sixth gate the bracelets from her hands and feet, and at the seventh gate the covering cloak of her body. Ishtar remonstrates as each successive article of apparel is taken from her, but the guardian tells her that this is the experience of all who enter the somber domain of death.

Enraged upon beholding Ishtar, the Mistress of Hades inflicts upon her all manner of disease
and imprisons her in the underworld.
As Ishtar represents the spirit of fertility, her loss prevents the ripening of the crops
and the maturing of all life upon the earth.
In this respect the story parallels the legend of Persephone. The gods, realizing that the
loss of Ishtar is disorganizing all Nature, send a messenger to the underworld and demand
her release. The Mistress of Hades is forced to comply, and the water of life is poured over
Ishtar. Thus cured of the infirmities inflicted on her, she retraces her way upward through
the seven gates, at each of which she is reinvested with the article of apparel which the
guardians had removed. (See The Chaldean Account of Genesis.) No record exists that
Ishtar secured the water of life which would have wrought the resurrection of Tammuz.

- Manly P. Hall, Secret Teachings of The Ages, P. 87

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesuitGarlic
...unlike the Bible which is pin-point accurate with its time prophecies as they are given by someone outside of time.

'Pin-point' accurate? Yeah, if you believe in 1,000 year old men and a 5,500 year old Earth.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Continued....

The myth of Ishtar symbolizes the descent of the human spirit through the seven worlds, or spheres of the sacred planets, until finally, deprived of its spiritual adornments, it incarnates in the physical body – Hades – where the mistress of that body heaps every form of sorrow and misery upon the imprisoned consciousness. The waters of life – the secret doctrine – cure the diseases of ignorance; and the spirit, ascending again to its divine source, regains its God-given adornments as it passes upward through the rings of the planets.
The Mysteries of Adonis, or Adoni, were celebrated annually in many parts of Egypt,
Phoenicia, and Biblos. The name Adonis, or Adoni, means “Lord” and was a designation applied
to the sun and later borrowed by the Jews as the exoteric name of their God. Smyrna,
mother of Adonis, was turned into a tree by the gods and after a time the bark burst open
and the infant Savior issued forth.

According to one account, he was liberated by a wild
boar which split the wood of the maternal tree with its tusks. Adonis was born at midnight
of the 24th of December, and through his unhappy death a Mystery rite was established that
wrought the salvation of his people. In the Jewish month of Tammuz (another name for this
deity) he was gored to death by a wild boar sent by the god Ars (Mars). The Adoniasmos was
the ceremony of lamenting the premature death of the murdered god.
In Ezekiel viii. 14, it is written that women were weeping for Tammuz (Adonis) at the
north gate of the Lord’s House in Jerusalem.

Sir James George Frazer cites Jerome thus:
“He tells us that Bethlehem, the traditionary birthplace of the Lord, was shaded
by a grove of that still older Syrian Lord, Adonis, and that where the infant Jesus
had wept, the lover of Venus was bewailed.” (See The Golden Bough.)
The effigy of a wild boar is said to have been set over one of the gates of Jerusalem in
honor of Adonis, and his rites celebrated in the grotto of the Nativity at Bethlehem. Adonis
as the “gored” (or “god”) man is one of the keys to Sir Francis Bacon’s use of the “wild
boar” in his cryptic symbolism.

Adonis was originally an androgynous deity who represented the solar power which in
the winter was destroyed by the evil principle of cold – the boar. After three days (months)
in the tomb, Adonis rose triumphant on the 25th day of March, amidst the acclamation of
his priests and followers, “He is risen!” Adonis was born out of a myrrh tree. Myrrh, the symbol of death because of its connection with the process of embalming, was one of the
gifts brought by the three Magi to the manger of Jesus.

In the Mysteries of Adonis the neophyte passed through the symbolic death of the
god and, “raised” by the priests, entered into the blessed state of redemption made
possible by the sufferings of Adonis. Nearly all authors believe Adonis to have been
originally a vegetation god directly connected with the growth and maturing of flowers
and fruits. In support of this viewpoint they describe the “gardens of Adonis, “ which
were small baskets of earth in which seeds were planted and nurtured for a period of
eight days. When those plants prematurely died for lack of sufficient earth, they were
considered emblematic of the murdered Adonis and were usually cast into the sea with
images of the god.
- Manly P. Hall, Secret Teachings of the Ages, P. 87-89

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Well it is not really surprising they are going to be out on their predictions, unlike the Bible which is pin-point accurate with its time prophecies as they are given by someone outside of time.

By which you mean "God"? Lay before me - Lay before all of ATS - the empirical evidence that ANYONE on this Earth has, that the man, or men, who wrote those prophecies was/were under the influence of any divine being.

Is there any evidence for this? Clear-cut, irrefutable proof that the writers of those prophecies were under the influence of any divine being. Christians admit their religion operates on faith, yet you tout it as fact. We are here to explain to you that it is not FACT, hence FAITH. Many things you can prove, the Bible's plagiarism of the pagan faiths being one of them; however, you cannot prove that the dialogue actually took place,. Someone says they did...a group of people has agreed that it was said...for all you know, a group of people conspired to rewrite the accounts of every story in the Bible, and then burned all of the originals. We can't know that they did or didn't.

So, it is faith. You have opinions, but you don't have nearly enough facts in regard to quoting scripture.
edit on 22-8-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Why can they not be both extra-terrestrial AND inter-dimensional?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Is there any evidence for this? Clear-cut, irrefutable proof that the writers of those prophecies were under the influence of any divine being.

What will happen to you if I gather up some significant evidence for you?

I have presented 'irrefutable' evidence to others in the past and their brains just gloss over, their psyche goes into protection mode knowing that if they accept what is in front of them as real means that they now have personal accountability of their actions to the Creator of the Universe, the one who makes the rules and sustains life...instead of weighing the evidence impartially they just go into deep denial mode.

Are you open or closed to information that is of eternal importance to you....or are you more interested in point scoring?

give me a list of a few types of evidence that you might want as well, not just prophetic in nature

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I didn't say significant. Significant is purely subjective. I said IRREFUTABLE EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE.

I have presented 'irrefutable' evidence to others in the past

Your use of makeshift quotations there tells me it wasn't really irrefutable.

Are you open or closed to information that is of eternal importance to you....or are you more interested in point scoring?

There is no religion higher than truth. If it isn't true, it isn't worth basing your life on.

give me a list of a few types of evidence that you might want as well, not just prophetic in nature

Let's start with pictures, or video.

edit on 22-8-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesuitGarlic

Sure, do it without resorting to Bible quotes or fuzzy 'Bible-math'.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
For AfterInfinity and AugustusMasonicus or anyone else who wants to participate

Could you please layout your general belief system then and how this currently conflicts with a literal interpretation of the events in the Bible. Which of the events do you believe/'know' are completely untrue? Do you believe in a creator/designer to explain how the universe came into existence or through natural processes, what do you think is the general age of the Earth that best explains the data (outline any factors in your mind that limit the Earth age to having to be at least over say 8,000 years). What are the biggest stumbling blocks for you to believe in the Biblical God over anything else?

It is best to know specifically what direction I need to go in before I get started, I hope you understand (as gathering the relevant info will take a while and I want to speak in a targeted way to you).

AugustusMasonicus, if I present any prophecy fulfilled then I will actually have to use a few verses to point out what the actual prophecy is and where it is located.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
I also disagree with those comments concerning the 'Anti-Christ'...I think that this needs to be really said or else we will continue on this paradox...The 'Anti-Christ' is not a person, it is a way of life...It is when the 'BEAST' or Ego of the Self takes over and becomes consumed in it's animalistic desires of greed, selfishness, dog eat dog world, etc. People need to stop looking for an unknown person to pop up proclaiming to be the Messiah and lead us into demon worship, this is all part of the 'Church's' plan.

You can disagree but that was not what was taught at that seminar and it does not explain why it was that Alice Bailey mentions in her works of a literal entity appearing as the 'Christ'. If it is all figurative then why mention it specifically in any other way many times over (same with what was said by Blavatsky in who it is modern theosophy follows)?

Please recognize that the 'Church's' plan is the Roman Church's plan and has nothing to do with true Christianity. The Bible makes it clear that when Jesus returns the second time He remains in the air and never touches the ground, that those both living and resurrected in Christ that ascend with Him spend the first 1,000 years specifically in heaven (mostly to go through the judgment records of those who did and didn't make it into the Book of Life so that we know God's decisions are just and merciful) before the heavenly city comes down to Earth and the Earth is recreated anew back to its Eden like state.

Any 'Christian' working to establish a literal kingdom on this Earth for 'Christ' now either are completely ignorant of what the Bible actually teaches and where His kingdom is located or are doing it under a cover story of 'Christianity' when their allegiances are really to that someone else...

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join