It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theosophy and Christianity

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Why is it that you think quoting Blavatsky is relevant in discussing mainstream Freemasonry?

I am quoting Blavatsky because she is relevant to discussing mainstream Theosophy...please keep up with the questions.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

That you would stoop so low as to imply that theosophists will flock to the Antichrist...your desperation and lack of rationality are clear to me.

The tactics of the Anti-christ will be to say that the Jews and Christians are destroying the peace by not following his instituted law to worship him on Sunday instead of the day their creator asks them to keep Holy which is the 7th day (Friday sundown to Saturday sundown). I am making you aware of the tactics so you won't fall for it despite how many shallow words of peace, peace and unity he says.

I don't personally understand why one would follow theosophy already now when they say things like:

Only universal disaster could have brought men to a state of mind where in such propositions and solutions could be presented. The general recognition that the old order has lamentably failed is most valuable
Externalization of the Hierarchy

The new world order must be appropriate to a world which has passed through a destructive crisis and to a humanity which is badly shattered by the experience. The new world order must lay the foundation for a future world order which will be possible only after a time of recovery, of reconstruction, and of rebuilding.
Externalization of the Hierarchy

You realise that the custodians of 'the Plan' actually plan and orchestrate the chaos in the world deliberately just to bring about their 'new order' that they will dress up to the world. All they are doing is trying to rub up the Abrahamic religions against each other (order out of chaos - the fourth ray discipline of 'harmony through conflict') just to deceive in world to want to reject the real creator (it must happen though as it is the final test to clearly sort people into 2 camps).
edit on 18-8-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

It doesn't matter if the thread is solely about Theosophy..You are going off banging out bible verses, preaching how Theosophists are devil worshipers, when Theosophy was around at least a good 2000 years before Blavatsky was born. You fail to recognize that the Church is the one who has stabbed you in the back promoting 'the bad guy' as 'God'. You fell for it, because now you are brainwashed into believing the entity who is here to make us take control of our own lives and responsibility, is really a 'Devil'.
edit on 17-8-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

I said this thread is called 'Theosophy and Christianity' so I am able to talk on Christianity...please read more carefully.

Actually I 'banged out' heaps of quotes from Blavatsky who wrote the foundation of who your deity is to show exactly in their own words who they follow. Lets count how many Bible verses I use...

Thus to the profane, the Astral Light may be God and Devil at once -- Demon est Deus inversus: that is to say, through every point of Infinite Space thrill the magnetic and electrical currents of animate Nature, the life-giving and death-giving waves, for death on earth becomes life on another plane. Lucifer is divine and terrestrial light, the "Holy Ghost" and "Satan," at one and the same time,
Blavatsky, H.P. (2011-06-20). The Secret Doctrine: All Volumes (Illustrated) (Kindle Locations 22643-22646). . Kindle Edition.

And now it stands proven that Satan, or the Red Fiery Dragon, the "Lord of Phosphorus" (brimstone was a theological improvement), and Lucifer, or "Light-Bearer," is in us: it is our Mind -- our tempter and Redeemer, our intelligent liberator and Saviour from pure animalism.
Blavatsky, H.P. (2011-06-20). The Secret Doctrine: All Volumes (Illustrated) (Kindle Locations 22654-22657). . Kindle Edition.

Hmmm, 'saviour from pure animalism' when your savior claims credit for all the deaths in the World Wars and supports the dictators of Hitler, Stalin and Lenin who are responsible for 10 of millions of deaths. Swallowing that BS of saving you from animalism when he is promoting it is like thinking war is peace.

to view Satan, the Serpent of Genesis, as the real creator and benefactor, the Father of Spiritual mankind. For it is he who was the "Harbinger of Light," bright radiant Lucifer, who opened the eyes of the automaton created by Jehovah, as alleged; and he who was the first to whisper: "in the day ye eat thereof ye shall be as Elohim, knowing good and evil" -- can only be regarded in the light of a Saviour.
Blavatsky, H.P. (2011-06-20). The Secret Doctrine: All Volumes (Illustrated) (Kindle Locations 17839-17844). . Kindle Edition.

So even now Blavatsky is admitting that Satan is just a created being and is therefore not God. She also points out who was his creator. So who do you think is the creator of the Universe and is responsible for creating and giving life to you too?

Their prince is called in the Kabala Samael, the Angel of Death, who is also the seducing serpent Satan; but that Satan is also Lucifer
Blavatsky, H.P. (2011-06-20). The Secret Doctrine: All Volumes (Illustrated) (Kindle Locations 15368-15371). . Kindle Edition.

Blavatsky clearly points out that your 'god' is nothing more than an 'angel' and affectionately known as the Angel of Death (hmm, wow I'd definitely want to hang around with him then huh)

The devil...the bright star of the early morning, Lucifer... the first Archangel, who sprang from the depths of Chaos, was called Lux (Lucifer)...he is higher and older than Jehovah, and had to be sacrificed to the new dogma.
Blavatsky, H.P. (2011-06-20). The Secret Doctrine: All Volumes (Illustrated) (Kindle Locations 2012-2018). . Kindle Edition.

Theosophy clearly points out themselves that they are "devil worshipers" as the above statement shows....it is no 'propaganda' from the Bible, I am using your own source material, the foundational doctrine of theology. Don't shoot the messenger...know your own material better.

So if we previously learn that Jehovah created him why would it make any sense that she writes that 'he is higher and older' than the one who was their first to create him. That is what we call contradictory propaganda which is what Theosophy is littered with.

Wow, no bible verses needed to show who theosophy follows...

Who knows when Theosophy actually pops up but one thing is for sure, the first warnings about the true character of this entity Satan (the serpent, the devil, the Destroyer) first appear in the books of Genesis and Job the oldest books of the bible which would be closer to 4000 years old when they were first written down....If you think that the 'church' altered the character of Satan after the fact then you are sincerely mistaken.

Even Theosophy describes your deity as the 'seducing serpent' I have quoted previously where Theosophy mentions they use propaganda and just showed you in this post contradictions in their own words to show that they are lying. Is that a religion you want to put your trust into, using seduction, propaganda and lies?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

I really wasn't looking for a lengthy, pointless rant. I was more looking for a "Yes or No" answer.

I do enjoy the chest thumping "MY DENOMINATION IS THE RIGHT ONE". How are all those failed End of the World Predictions treating you adventist? You call us Masons cultish, but damn, one of my old Crew Chiefs in the military is a SDA and he is just as bad as you when it comes to being a mindless drone.

While I'm no fan of the Catholic Church, you must realize that the Pope is wearing a mitre (see Exodus 28:4).

So you say "according to Masonry", but don't cite what book that little excerpt came from. The crosses on the Papal vestments look like a variant of the Greek cross called Cross Formée Patée.

As I've said before, talking about Blavatsky is irrelevant when discussing regular Freemasonry. And who cares what these Horn and Putnam guys think?

I do love how you added your own edition into the Pike quote about the Blazing Star. Also note that he does not say Masons are Egyptian initiates. Throughout Morals & Dogma he is doing a comparison of beliefs and symbols. Pike though like many people realize that symbols don't have fixed or exclusive interpretations or uses. Pike is just merely pointing out other uses of this symbol, not what it is used for in Masonry. I'm guessing though you actually didn't put too much thought into this, but are pasting the talking points of your Adventist propaganda machine because if you had, you'd realize that that tiny quote would not last for 5-pages as you so cite. In fact its only a small portion of one page.

Then you say "Now from the Mason book of inner teaching doctrine" and then quote Crowley who is just as relevant as Blavatsky in regular Freemasonry...which is none. You should probably do the research on the people you're trying to cite. It has been pointed out far too many times that the Great Seal of the US is not a Masonic symbol or creation. These two authors should probably do some research into who designed the seal and they should probably study up on their Latin.

Except your are referencing her and tying it to Freemasonry.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesuitGarlic
Blavatsky clearly points out that your 'god' is nothing more than an 'angel' and affectionately known as the Angel of Death (hmm, wow I'd definitely want to hang around with him then huh)

this is an example of a tiny mind in action. You can only hold on to one little thought at a time so you are fixated on Satan. (you must be using 10% of your 10%) The study of things we don't understand does not automatically equal worship of Satan. Although I am sure that is what your cult leaders teach. They don't want you to find out how un-unnecessary their hellfire and damnation is. You need to keep that tiny mind closed so you can only accept the hate they preach and you can remember which Bible quotes to throw out to make it look like something else.

A pathetic existence to be sure.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Thank You NetWork Dude

edit on 18-8-2012 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesuitGarlic
So you don't follow the teachings and laws of the Old Testament?
---------
I am quoting teachings of the new covenant and the Divine Law that is still meant to be obeyed.

Again, your selectively adhereing to portions of the Old Testament that correlate with your cult's doctrines and avoiding those that contradict them. And always the same excuse, 'Jesus said some magic words and I do not have to pay attention to that part, neener, neener.'

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Thank You "network dude":

Is this what you mean(t)... ???

An Angel Of The Lord Our God... Devoured By "My Fear & Doubt".

The Branch Of The Tree Of Eternal And Everlasting Life... Devoured By "My Temptation".

The Sword Of Truth And Justice... Devoured By "My Blasphemy".

The Cup (Woman) Of The Lord Our God... Devoured By "My Surrender".

Myself... In Spellbind To "My Ignorance".

True Christendom... Devoured By "My Forgetfulness".

True Freemasonry... Devoured By "My Thoughtlessness".

The Truth... Devoured By "My Ignorance".

Reason Why...
RX = Latin Translation: "Real Xang". / English Translation: "Royal Blood".

Note(s):
Count The Number Of Serpents In The Images Posted... Apply That Number, One To Each Point In The Haxagram... Then... Apply My Face In The Center. That Is The Seven Headed Dragon (And/Or Beast)...
The Circle Denotes Myself In Spellbind...

These Are Things That Exist Only In Myself... No One Is To Blame.

All Of The Above Are Symbols Of The Medicinal Craft (U.S.A.)... Or "Modern Medicine Field"

Medicine = Latin Translation: "Me Deus Segna" / English Translation: "My God Sign"

-Pinocchio...
edit on 18-8-2012 by Pinocchio because: Pinocchio's Confession...

edit on 18-8-2012 by Pinocchio because: Thank You "network dude & ATS"

edit on 18-8-2012 by Pinocchio because:

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Yeah...you don't know a damn thing about theosophy. Take your ignorance and begone.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinocchio

What is all this degradation about?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

It was "AN ACTUAL EXPERIENCE" for me...
This post relates the idea... so... the opportunity is present and I used it. Well enogh I hope.

TY for your concern.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I don't see how moral deprecation and self-degradation help to bring you closer to anything except depression and suicide...

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Then see less...
BUT! But before you do... consider those who lose such great awards as those I speak of.
The imitating devils linger and lust for those realities. To lose them is bad! Very, very bad.

So... See me as one who rises again... not as one who bickers with complaint.

I Am Pinocchio...
Of Acacia Wood Was I Fashioned. With Sh!ttim For My Thoughts.
Adorned In Fine Gold! BUT! But I Am Not The Ark Of The Covenant!

Although I Did Break A Rock With Stick Once...

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Did your nose grow a little, right there?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I will be very interested to learn from the mason here about this 'New Atlantis' concept I've come across recently.
Is there any commonalities with the Theosophical idea of the 'New Age' or new order?
Is it associated at all with Hiram Abiff or Osiris?
What would be some of the events associated with the 'New Atlantis' drawing near?
What kind of society is envisaged there?

Thank you for your time

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

"New Age" means the coming of the age of Aquarius. Pisces is passing, Jesus' time is over. Aquarius is the time of knowledge, and guess what we keep finding more of as the years go on?

That's right, knowledge. And eventually, you will either be forced to let go of your anchor or be set adrift at sea for someone else to find. Because we're not stopping just to console your broken idols.

Our species is advancing. We are developing, growing stronger and greater than ever before. You, with all of your righteous ideals and petty vices, will not stop us. We will either fight onward to a new dawn, or we will destroy ourselves. That is the destiny of Homo Sapiens.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

You done goofed... You made a huge assumption to say that I worshiped a deity, even more to insinuate that it was 'Satan'. I don't even worship a 'deity', and am purely in search of knowledge. I think you made a huge tactical error there...Theosophists as far as I know, mostly don't worship any specific 'deity' let alone 'Satan'. They are not here to stray Christians from the path, or practice sacrifices in the wood, etc. It's funny that you call Santa, Father Christmas, and Santa is an anagram of 'Satan'. That should tell you a whole lot. If anything the 'God' of Christianity is the true 'bad guy' because the entire religion is based around taking your spirituality and life outside of your own hands. That you need 'King Jesus' to take you to heaven, because leading a charitable and selfless life would never do it...That's the most absurd thing I have ever heard. So basically the only people who get into heaven are the ones who worship tyrants.. Sounds like a lovely place, do send me an invitation when you arrive.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I find it quite ironic how you mention Hitler in connection to 'Satan' being the creator of all wars, and then leave out the fact that the Vatican backed Adolf during the second world war....

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I believe you also mentioned Crowley and his proclamation of embodying the number of the beast 666, it wasn't a declaration of being a devil worshiper. It was based on the event that led to him founding Thelema.

en.wikipedia.org...

Originally located in the former Bulaq Museum under inventory number 666, the stele was moved around 1902.

I suppose anybody can read biased opinions all day on subjects opposed to studying it fully themselves.

Anybody can throw together quotes about Satan and Lucifer in reference to these people; knowing what they mean is an entirely different thing.

edit on 18-8-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

I find it quite ironic how you mention Hitler in connection to 'Satan' being the creator of all wars, and then leave out the fact that the Vatican backed Adolf during the second world war....

It seems as though you don't read my posts all that cos as you continually blame for unwarranted things.

You must have missed this post on page 16 where I say;

There will not be any dissociation between the universal church [i.e the Vatican], the sacred lodge of all true masons and the inner circles of all esoteric societies...in this way the goals and work of the United Nations shall be solidified and a new church of God, led by all the religions and by all spiritual groups shall put an end the great heresy of separateness.
Alice A. Bailey, The Externalization of the Hierarchy (New York: Lucis Trust) p.476

This is a quote from Theosophy saying how in the end they will see eye to eye with the Vatican. I included this quote because I believe this will be the case. If I believe Theosophy follows Satan (which they admit after many pages of subterfuge) then the idea was for the reader then to draw the connection then perhaps the Vatican does too.

Then I do this post on page 17 showing all the characteristics that the bible points out itself that the Papacy power is from Satan

I then do this post on page 18 from symbolism of unique cross they where that they are designating themselves as a priest of Horus and that Crowley calls Horus his god Satan.

Then the next post on page 18 shows a short history of much of the bloodshed that the Vatican is responsible for.

Circa 1938 – 1945 Catholic dictators such as Adolf Hitler and Monsignor Tiso slaughter approximately six million Jews in Europe prior to and during World War 2.

1941 – 1945 The Roman Catholic Ustashi in the fascist state of Croatia butcher up to one million Serbian Orthodox Christians. Roman Catholic killer squads are often led by Franciscan priests, monks, and friars. This genocide is choreographed by two Jesuit prelates: Aloysius Stepinac and Ivan Saric.

You will find heaps more I say (with pictures too) about the Vatican and the Jesuits in WW1 and WW2 in that post as well.

The part that your failing to draw the connection to here is that 'the Custodians of the Plan' of Theosophy where they take responsibility for WW1 and WW2 and those various dictators are the same heads of the Vatican (the Jesuits working for Satan) having the same plan because to the inner circles they follow the same deity. I am sure that it is an idea you find abhorrent because the whole idea of Theosophy is to bag out the Vatican church calling it Christian (which is one of the chief bases of why you are led to think that Christianity must go). The only problem here is that the Bible itself points out the Vatican as from Satan and not from Him and that inner Theosophy is hand in glove with the Jesuits in their plans. Of course if I was a Theosophist write now properly following up on this information and seeing the connections I would be
sick right now.

That is why I was keen to hear of all these supposed instances that protestants are responsible for because I wanted it to be clearly known that basically the whole false idea of what Christianity is responsible for is really what the Vatican is responsible for and they are two VERY DIFFERENT THINGS (the Vatican would burn people alive for just having a bible). Even all these Presidents of the US who say they are Christian with their lips only to get voted in is just all a show. They are members of secretive group like Skull and Bones, CFR ect ect that are subservient to the Jesuits (of the Vatican).

I believe you also mentioned Crowley and his proclamation of embodying the number of the beast 666

I actually never mentioned this in relation to Crowley. I mentioned 666 as being the number of a man in relation to the Vatican in my post on page 17

The source link of the info on that post shows how the official Latin title of the pope 'Vicarius Filli Dei' adds up to 666 in roman numerals and another post that I have done on a different thread documents it with much more official evidence here

I do like to quote Crowley though as he is more straight forward in what he has to say, less subterfuge and pretension. I know the mason don't particularly like me to quote Crowley much as he is seen as no relevance to them but what relevance do you or Theosophist's place on what Crowley has to say as I have not looked into those connections before and how about 'Acharya S' as well?

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join