It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theosophy and Christianity

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

This is some of the most ridiculous stuff I have ever heard...None of this whatsoever has to do with Theosophy, because it in fact existed all the way back to the Library of Alexandria.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by JesuitGarlic

God only judges people .............

Let me see if I can make this clear enough for the rock heads here. YOU have no idea what God thinks. YOU have no right to tell anyone what God thinks. YOU are insignificant.

Acts 17:30 (basic english version - BBE) Those times when men had no knowledge were overlooked by God..."
What I said about how God judges people is perfectly inline with how He thinks.

Here you sit....You fanatical wackjobs make me sick.

Here you are creating a thread that is promoting Theosophy, officially stated in their own works as being a satanic propaganda death glorification religion that supports fascist, nazi and communistic tyrannical military dictatorships and claims credit and planning of many of the great atrocities over the past few hundreds years. Here is what theosophy calls a desirable and successful outcome:

You should be publicly disbanding any promotion whatsoever you have of Theosophy.

We are searching for answers. Except the devout Christians it seems. The devout born agains seem to be directly opposed to the searching for any answers.

It seems like the devout Christians on this thread (Murgatroid) were the ones doing the nitty gritty research on this whole religion that you failed to do yourself. And the only ones not searching for answers are some of the masons...hmmm, you've really done a good work here to be proud of, a great service to all, guiding them on the right path to enlightenment and right human relations.

When the news is bad I guess the messenger of the helpful warning needs to be shot so that ones ego can still be maintained at the threat of shame
Lunacy!!!
edit on 17-8-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

This is some of the most ridiculous stuff I have ever heard...None of this whatsoever has to do with Theosophy, because it in fact existed all the way back to the Library of Alexandria.

The thread is called 'Theosophy and Christianity' not 'Theosophy' only. In that post you linked to I am talking about Christianity and the prophecies the Bible points out to do with the Roman Catholic Church and what role it would play in Christian history. Considering that the RCC didn't arise to a few hundred years after the last book of the bible was written, all the characteristics are prophecies. ALL the relevant prophecies were completely fulfilled by the RCC alone.

I hope you will do a more diligent skeptical search into Theosophy as the outer garb of sanctity they maintain talking about right human relation, tolerance, love ect is just a shame considering the kinds of ideas they actually promote at their heart. Either way, you are likely to see the coming of the 'Christ' of Theosophy probably within the next 2 years or so and perhaps as early as about 5 months from now. I would advise you not to side with him if you are interested in any kind of real eternal life and bodily transformation ect
edit on 17-8-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

I don't think you get what he was saying. He is saying you do not know the mind of God. To say so is blasphemous and quite idiotic to think you know the mind of the Almighty.

Actually the Nazis and fascists in general would have been more in line with your line of thinking.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

I don't think you get what he was saying. He is saying you do not know the mind of God. To say so is blasphemous and quite idiotic to think you know the mind of the Almighty.

Do you think that Christ Jesus knew the mind of God and the will of God? Did Jesus not say that He was sending His disciples into the world AS HE HIMSELF WAS SENT BY THE FATHER? How are those chosen to do this unless His Spirit testifies with our Spirit as to teach us His mind and Will? Does any of us know the complete mind of God? No, but are we taught what He needs each of us to understand to accomplish His Will? Yes. His Elect will even judge the angels. I ask you, how on Earth can they do so if their mind has not been brought into alignment with His mind? He is raising Sons for the Kingdom who are obedient to Him and who are Faithful. Who has convinced you that such a thing is blasphemous and idiotic?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesuitGarlic

Acts 17:30 (basic english version - BBE) Those times when men had no knowledge were overlooked by God..."
What I said about how God judges people is perfectly inline with how He thinks.

I love how you quote the Old Testament when it is convenient.

You never quote the fun stuff:

Deuteronomy 17:2-7

2 “ If there is found in your midst, in any of your [a]towns, which the Lord your God is giving you, a man or a woman who does what is evil in the sight of the Lord your God, by transgressing His covenant, 3 and has gone and served other gods and worshiped them, or the sun or the moon or any of the heavenly host, which I have not commanded, 4 and if it is told you and you have heard of it, then you shall inquire thoroughly. Behold, if it is true and the thing certain that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, 5 then you shall bring out that man or that woman who has done this evil deed to your gates, that is, the man or the woman, and you shall stone them to death. 6

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

There's a difference between Christ knowing the mind of God and thinking the average man today knows the complete mind of God, which you even agree no one does. That is my point. God has hidden a great deal from us.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

that is an interesting thought. The words:

“At three o’clock, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, ‘Eloi, Eloi, lema sabachthani?’ which is translated, ‘My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?’” (Mark 15:34; Matthew 27:46)

link to source

Kind of makes you wonder if Jesus had the big picture, or he was just operating on trust. (faith if you want)
edit on 17-8-2012 by network dude because: Augustusmasonicus is a beer hoarder. A crime of the highest level. Justice must be served!!

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Have you seen how many versions omitted that particular line?

They actively conceal the true nature of Jesus (assuming, of course, he was ever real).

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I remember learning about it very young and being confused.
But that must be some of that stuff we can ignore. There is apparently a bunch of that. (old testament)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Differentiating between OT and NT is a bunch of bullcrap. Convenience, that's all.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Deuteronomy 17:2-7 2 “ If there is found in your midst, in any of your [a]towns, which the Lord your God is giving you, a man or a woman who does what is evil in the sight of the Lord your God, by transgressing His covenant, 3 and has gone and served other gods and worshiped them, or the sun or the moon or any of the heavenly host, which I have not commanded, 4 and if it is told you and you have heard of it, then you shall inquire thoroughly. Behold, if it is true and the thing certain that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, 5 then you shall bring out that man or that woman who has done this evil deed to your gates, that is, the man or the woman, and you shall stone them to death. 6Text

I thought the highlighted part was quite interesting in regards to Christianity - Freemasonry.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

It doesn't matter if the thread is solely about Theosophy..You are going off banging out bible verses, preaching how Theosophists are devil worshipers, when Theosophy was around at least a good 2000 years before Blavatsky was born. You fail to recognize that the Church is the one who has stabbed you in the back promoting 'the bad guy' as 'God'. You fell for it, because now you are brainwashed into believing the entity who is here to make us take control of our own lives and responsibility, is really a 'Devil'.
edit on 17-8-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

You're wasting your time trying to talk sense to them.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Either way, you are likely to see the coming of the 'Christ' of Theosophy probably within the next 2 years or so and perhaps as early as about 5 months from now. I would advise you not to side with him if you are interested in any kind of real eternal life and bodily transformation ect

That you would stoop so low as to imply that theosophists will flock to the Antichrist...your desperation and lack of rationality are clear to me. Allow me to say here that I will never support anyone whose goal is utter dominion or any form of oppression, no matter whom they serve. I speak only for myself in this, but I'm sure that in this school of thought, among theosophists, I'm not alone. I stand for happiness, peace, and truth. Anything, or anyone, that seeks to destroy one or all of those virtues will not have my vote nor my soul.

Additionally, I think you know nothing of true immortality, of true transformation, of true salvation, or true spirituality even. If I were to take heed from anyone, it would not be you. Your experience, stance, motivations and general nature all pull you in the wrong directions, and you are too blind to see it. I hope that one day, you'll stop thinking of yourself and see the bigger picture.

Anyway...All I can do is laugh at this. It's too ridiculous to even pity.

edit on 17-8-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
I thought the highlighted part was quite interesting in regards to Christianity - Freemasonry.

Good catch. We do not, as you will soon find out, worship the sun, the moon or anything else in lodge.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

I was referring to Freemasonry in connection to the pictures I posted earlier. But I'm pretty sure you know what I was referring to and was referring to the context of my quote.
edit on 17-8-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

I love how you quote the Old Testament when it is convenient.

reply to post by KSigMason

So you don't follow the teachings and laws of the Old Testament?
---------
I am quoting teachings of the new covenant and the Divine Law that is still meant to be obeyed.

The Decalogue in Both Testaments
Commandment....................NT Parallel
#1 - No other gods...............1 Corinthians 8:5-6
#2 - No graven image...........1 Corinthians 10:7, 14; 1 John 5:21
#3 - Name of YHWH.............James 5:12
#4 - Sabbath.......................Hebrews 4:9
#5 - Honor father & mother....Ephesians 6:1
#6 - Murder.........................Mt. 5:21-22; James. 2:11
#7 - Adultery.......................Mt. 5:27-28; 1 Corinthians 6:18
#8 - Theft...........................Ephesians 4:28
#9 - False witness................Ephesians 4:25
#10 - Coveting.....................Ephesians 5:3

Hebrews 4:9 There remains therefore a rest [Strong's #4520: sabbatismos] for the people of God.

Definition: a keeping of the Sabbath, a Sabbath rest.
sourceconcordance

Here is the fourth commandment given after the time that the Israelites had broken the Old Covenant (that had no forgiveness component or way to strengthen them even to be able to keep the commandments), the terms and conditions given here over the Sabbath for 'foreigners' as well meaning gentiles or us now shows that it is still expected to be kept.

Isaiah 56:6,7 And foreigners who bind themselves to the LORD to serve him, to love the name of the LORD, and to worship him, all who keep the Sabbath without desecrating it and who hold fast to my covenant--these I will bring to my holy mountain and give them joy in my house of prayer. Their burnt offerings and sacrifices will be accepted on my altar; for my house will be called a house of prayer for all nations."

Isaiah 58:13,14
"If you keep your feet from breaking the Sabbath and from doing as you please on my holy day, if you call the Sabbath a delight and the LORD's holy day honorable, and if you honor it by not going your own way and not doing as you please or speaking idle words, then you will find your joy in the LORD, and I will cause you to ride on the heights of the land and to feast on the inheritance of your father Jacob." The mouth of the LORD has spoken.

You see, the divine law has been with us from the very beginning. Murder was already known as a crime against God's kingdom when Cain killed Abel in Genesis Chapter 4 (God's punishment given in verses 11 and 12).

The Sabbath commandment likewise was also known from the very beginning (i.e before Moses received the 10 commandments in stone on Mt. Sinai in Exodus 20). Examples of this are in Exodus chapter 16 about the collecting of the manna that would never appear on the Sabbath day for them to collect but a double portion would appear on the 6th day (Exodus 16:22) instead. In Exodus 5:5 when Moses first encounters the Pharaoh we see what Moses in asking to let his people go was endeavoring to do. Pharaoh says, "You make them rest from their labor" (KJV). The word Pharaoh used for rest is 'shabbat' (Strong's #7673) the word which is also found used in Genesis 2:2. Therefore the Hebrews were endeavoring to keep the commands of God by keeping the Sabbath day holy. The reason that the plagues came upon the Egyptians was because Pharaoh instituted a new civil law to double the labors of the Hebrews that would prevent them from being able to keep the Sabbath as God had intended for his people, a civil law that was against the Divine law of God.

We also see in Isaiah that the Sabbath (4th commandment) is continued even in heaven and the New Earth...

Isaiah 66:22-23 For as the new heaven and the new earth which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the Lord, so shall your seed and your name remain. (23) and it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the Lord.

The divine law of which the Sabbath commandment is a part of is with us from the beginning and is to remain forever.

1 John 2:7 Brethren, I write no new commandment to you, but an old commandment which you have had from the beginning

Matthew 5:18 Verily I say to you, til Heaven and earth pass away, not one jot or tittle may pass away from the law...

-------
stone throwing at an adulterer
Jesus was winding up this previous system as shown in John chapter 8 when the scribes and Pharisees came to Jesus with a woman caught in adultery and sought Jesus to begin stoning her under the Mosaic Law.

John 8:7 When they persisted in asking him questions, he straightened up and said, "The person who is sinless should be the first to throw a stone at her."

Jesus was doing away with this old system of punishment for various transgressions against the Mosaic law (like for consulting 'spirits' as a medium, sorcery, homosexuality ect) because the new covenant had a forgiveness component where people could repent from their transgressions and in God's eyes they are made clean and restored back to Him.

When the temple curtain was torn from top to bottom (Mark 15:58, showing that it was done by the Father) upon the death of Jesus it was showing to the Jewish authorities that God had ended the old sacrificial and ceremonial systems. All the annual Jewish feast days (called High Sabbaths or shadow Sabbaths) were pointing towards the Messiah coming and liberating them from the sentence upon them as Jesus had become the acceptable sacrifice in their place before the Father should they choose to accept Him.

All the Jewish authorities didn't quite get the message from the tearing of temple curtain so He sent them clear signs of His rejection of the old system for the 40 odds years up until the time He let the second temple be destroyed in 70 A.D. These signs included the casting of the black or white lot on the Day of Atonement (Yom Kippur) each year, the crimson strap that was meant to turn white and the western light that stopped shinning.

Our Rabbis taught: Throughout the forty years that Simeon the Righteous ministered, the lot [‘For the Lord’] would always come up in the right hand; from that time on, it would come up now in the right hand, now in the left. And [during the same time] the crimson-coloured strap would become white. From that time on it would at times become white, at others not. Also: Throughout those forty years the westernmost light was shining, from that time on, it was now shining, now failing;
Babylonian Talmud: Yoma 39a - 39b

The lot for God
During the annual day of atonement, Yom Kippur, two identical male goats were to be used for the removal and forgiveness of sins (Lev 16:5-10). The removal of sins required a scapegoat and the forgiveness of sins required a goat for the Lord. While the sins of the people were placed upon the head of the scapegoat which was led out into the wilderness to die; forgiveness came at the same time through the blood of the sacrificed goat for the Lord.

The casting of lots was used preceeding this occasion to determine which goat would be for the Lord and which goat would be sent to the wilderness. During the second Temple times, a white stone representing the goat for the Lord and a black stone representing the scapegoat were used for this purpose. There was always a 50/50 chance that the black stone would be selected in the priest's right hand. During the last 40 years before the Temple destruction (30 to 70 AD) the Talmud states that the black stone ALWAYS came up in the right hand. This would be equivalent to flipping a coin 40 times and getting tails everytime. The probability of this happening is 2 to the power of 40 = 1,099,511,627,776 or about 1 in 1.1 trillion
The Western Light
The cleaning and refilling of the lamps, except the two most easterly, were performed by a priest every morning. If the priest found them extinguished, he relighted them. The two eastern lamps were left burning till after the morning service, and were then cleaned and refilled (Tamid iii. 9; Yoma 33a). The Ner ha-Ma'arabi (or "the Western Lamp"), also called "Ner Elohim" (I Sam. iii. 3), was left burning all day and was refilled in the evening. It served to light all the lamps. The Ner ha-Ma'arabi contained no more oil than the other lamps, a half-log measure (1 log contains the liquid of six eggs), sufficient to last during the longest winter night (Men. 89a); yet by a miracle that lamp regularly burned till the following evening (ib. 86b). This miracle, however, ceased after the death of Simeon the Righteous, who was high priest forty years before the destruction of the Temple (Yoma 39b).
source

------
If you are going to start accusing me (Adventists) from picking a choosing what the Bible teaches us to follow then you better have your history and Biblical understanding in much better shape next time as so far all you have shown is your own lack of study about such issues.

Independent historical sources:

"The first day of the week is commonly called the Sabbath. This is a mistake. The Sabbath of the Bible was the day just preceding the first day of the week. The first day of the week is never called the Sabbath anywhere in the entire Scriptures. It is also an error to talk about the change of the Sabbath from Saturday to Sunday. There is not in any place in the Bible any intimation of such a change." First Day Observance, pp. 17, 19.

"It seems to have been customary in the Celtic churches of early times, in Ireland as well as Scotland, to keep Saturday, the Jewish Sabbath, as a day of rest from labour. They obeyed the fourth commandment literally upon the seventh day of the week." - Professor James C. Moffat, DD., Professor of Church History at Princeton.; from The Church in Scotland, pp140.

"They worked on Sunday, but kept Saturday in a sabbatical manner...These things Margaret abolished" - A History of Scotland from the Roman Occupation, speaking of Queen Margaret's (a Catholic) decree.

"There is much evidence that the Sabbath prevailed in Wales universally until AD 1115, when the first Roman bishop was seated at St. David's. The old Welsh Sabbath-keeping churches did not even then altogether bow the knee to Rome, but fled to their hiding places." - Lewis, Seventh Day Baptists in Europe and America, Vol 1, p 29

Josephus , first century Historian, says : "There is not any city of the Grecians, nor any of the barbarians, nor any nation whatsoever, whither our custom of resting on the seventh day hath not come!" M'Clathie, Notes and Queries on China and Japan. (edited by Dennys),Vol.4, Nos. 7,8, p.100.

"It was the practice generally of the Eastern Churches; and some churches of the west..For in the church of Millaine [Milan];.. it seems the Saturday was held in farre esteem ..Not that the Eastern churches, or any of the rest which observed that day, were inclined to Iudaisme [Judaism]; but that they came together on the Sabbath day, to worship Iesus [Jesus] Christ the Lord of the Sabbath." , Dr. Heylyn's- History of the Sabbath Part 2, pp. 73,74, London: 1636

"The primitive Christians did keep the Sabbath of the Jews;..therefore the Christians for a long time together, did keep their conventions on the Sabbath, in which some portion of the Law were read: and this continued till the time of the Laodicean council." The Whole Works of Jeremey Taylor, Vol. IX, p416 (R. Heber's Edition, Vol.XII, p.416)

"The gentile Christians observed also the Sabbath." Gieseler's Church History, Vol.1, ch.2, par.30, p.93.

"The first matter concerned a keeping holy of Saturday. It had come to the earth of the archbishop that people in different places of the kingdom had ventured the keeping holy of Saturday. It is strictly forbidden- it is stated- in the Church-Law, for any one to keep or adopt holy-days. outside of those which the pope,archbishop, or bishops appoint." - speaking of the Church Council held at Bergen, Norway in the year 1435, The History of the Norwegian Church under Catholicism, R. Keyser, Vol II, p 488. Oslo: 1858.

"Thus we see Dan. 7 , 25, fulfilled, the little horn changing 'times and laws'. Therefore it appears to me that all who keep the first day for the Sabbath are Pope's Sunday-keepers and God's Sabbath-breakers."- American Elder T.M. Preble, Feb 13 1845.

"Centuries of the Christian era passed away before Sunday was observed by the Christian church as a sabbath. History does not furnish us with a single proof or indication that it was at any time so observed previous to the sabbatical edict of Constantine in A.D. 321" [Wm Dornville: Examination of Six Texts]

"They know little who do not know that the ancient Sabbath remained and was observed by the Eastern churches three hundred years after our Savior's passion" [Prof. Brerewood: Treatise on the Sabbath]

"There is no word, no hint in the New Testament about abstaining from work on Sunday ... into the rest of Sunday no divine law enters" [Canon Eyton: The Ten Commandments]

"Take which you will, either the Fathers or the moderns, and we shall find no Lord's Day instituted by any apostolical mandate, no Sabbath set on foot by them on the first day of the week" [P. Heylyn: History of the Sabbath]

"... the transference to [Sunday] of the sabbatical obligation established by the promulgation of the 4th commandment has no basis whatever either in Holy Scripture or in Christian antiquity" [Wm Smith: Dictionary of Christian Antiquity]

"In the interval between the days of apostles and the conversion of Constantine [4th. cent.] the Christian commonwealth changed its aspect... Rites and ceremonies of which neither Paul nor Peter ever heard crept into use then claimed the rank of divine institutions." [Dr Killen: The Ancient Church]

"The seventh-day Sabbath was solemnized [i.e. observed] by Christ, the Apostles and the primitive Christians - until the Council of Laodicea did, in a manner, quite abolish the observance of it. The Council (A.D. 364) first settled the observance of the Lord's Day" [Wm Prynne: Dissertations on the Lord's Day. Prynne was a 17th century Puritan]

"Since the institution of the Sabbath at the close of creation...there has been an unbroken line of God-loving men who have kept the seventh day of the week.... In the Western Church the seventh day continued to be observed quite generally till the fifth century." [Schaff-Herzog Encyclopedia of Religious Knowledge]

Coltheart's original version gratefully obtained from www.tagnet.org/llt/sabcen.htm 20th Century Roman Catholic and Protestant Confessions about Sunday Observance American Congregationalists: No authority in the New Testament for substitution of the first day for the seventh "The current notion that Christ and His apostles authoritatively substituted the first day for the seventh, is absolutely without any authority in the New Testament." Dr. Lyman Abbott, in the Christian Union, June 26, 1890 -From J.F. Coltheart

The Pagan sun god (solar logos) veneration of Sunday

"The [Catholic] Church took the pagan philosophy and made it the buckler of faith against the heathen. She took the pagan Roman Pantheon, temple of all the gods, and made it sacred to all the martyrs; so it stands to this day. She took the pagan Sunday and made it the Christian Sunday. She took the pagan Easter and made it the feast we celebrate during this season . . . The Sun was a foremost god with heathendom . . . The sun has worshipers at this hour in Persia and other lands . . . Hence the Church would seem to say, 'Keep that old pagan name [Sunday]. It shall remain consecrated, sanctified.' And thus the pagan Sunday, dedicated to Balder, became the Christian Sunday, sacred to Jesus"
--William L. Gildea, "Paschale Gaudium," in The Catholic World, 58, March, 1894, p. 809 [A Roman Catholic weekly].

Sunday was the name given by the heathens to the first day of the week, because it was the day on which they worshiped the sun." John Eadie, D.D., LL.D. A Bible Cyclopedia, p. 561

'Webster's International Dictionary, 19th edition' - Sunday...so called because this day was anciently dedicated to the sun, or its worship

Official position of the major Protestant Churches (knowing they have no leg to stand on with following Sunday)
Episcopal Church:

"Is there any command in the New Testament to change the day of weekly rest from Saturday to Sunday? None." (Manual of Christian Doctrine p.127)
- "We have made a change from the seventh day to the first day, form Saturday to Sunday, on the authority of the one holy Catholic and apostolic church of Christ." (Why we keep Sunday. p.28.)

Lutheran:

"The observance of the Lord's Day (Sunday) is founded not on any command of God, but on the authority of the church."The Augsburg Confession" in: Catholic Sabbath Manual, part 2, section 10

Presbyterian:

"A change of the day to be observed from the last day of the week to the first. There is no record, no express command authorizing this change." (N.L. Rice, 'The Christian Sabbath', p.60)

Methodist:

"Take the matter of Sunday...there is no passage telling Christians to keep that day, or to transfer the Jewish Sabbath to that day." (H. F. Rall, 'Christian Advocate', July 2, 1942.)

Congregationalist:

"IT is quite clear that however rigidly or devoutly we spend Sunday, we are not keeping the Sabbath...There is not a single sentence in the New Testament to suggest that we incur any penalty by violating the supposed sanctity of Sunday." (Dr R.W. Dale, 'The Ten Commandments', pp100,101.)

Anglican:

"Many people think that Sunday is the Sabbath, but neither in the New Testament nor in the early church, is there anything to suggest that we have any right to transfer the observance of the seventh day of the week to the first. The Sabbath was and is Saturday and not Sunday..." (Rev. Lionel Beere, 'Church and People', Sept. 1st 1947

Baptist:

"There was and is a commandment to keep holy the Sabbath day, but that Sabbath day was not Sunday...There is no scripture evidence of the change of the Sabbath institution from the seventh day to the first day of the week." (Dr. Edward T. Hiscox, (author of the Baptist Manual) New York Ministries Conference, Nov. 13, 1893.)

The Protestant Reformation Failed at the Council of Trent because of the Sabbath/ Sunday issue

Now in dealing with the Council of Trent (held in northeast Italy, and lasting from 1545 to 1563 A.D.), we must quote another well-versed writer, G.E. Fifield, DD, in his incomparable tract, Origin of Sunday as a Christian (?) Festival (Published by American Sabbath Tract Society, Seventh Day Baptist Church). To quote Dr. Fifield: "At the council of Trent, called by the Roman Church to deal with questions arising out of the Reformation, it was at first an apparent possibility that the Council would declare in favor of the reformed doctrines instead of against them, so profound was the impression made thus far by the teachings of Luther and other reformers."

The Pope's legate actually wrote to him that there was ''strong tendency to set aside tradition altogether, and to make the Scriptures the sole standard of appeal.'' The question was debated day by day, until it was fairly brought to a standstill. Finally the Archbishop of Reggio turned the Council against the Reformation by the following argument: ''The Protestants claim to stand upon the written word only; they profess to hold the Scriptures alone as the standard of faith. They justify their revolt by the plea that the Church has apostatized from the written word and follows tradition. Now the Protestant's claim that they stand upon the written word alone is not true."

Why Lutheran Claim Was Not True

"Their profession of holding the Scriptures alone as the standard of faith is false. Proof: The written word explicitly enjoins the observance of the seventh day as the Sabbath. They do not observe the seventh day, but reject it. If they truly hold the Scriptures alone as the standard, they would be observing the seventh day as it is enjoined in the Scripture throughout. Yet they not only reject the observance of the Sabbath as enjoined in the written word, but they have adopted, and do practice, the observance of Sunday, for which they have only the tradition of the (Catholic) Church."

"Consequently, the claim of Scripture alone as the standard fails and the doctrine of 'Scripture and tradition as essential' is fully established, the Protestants themselves being Judges."
See The Proceedings of the Council of Trent, Augsburg confession and Encyclopedia Britannica, article "Trent, Council of." At this argument, the party that had stood for the Scripture alone surrendered, and the Council at once unanimously condemned Protestantism, and the whole Reformation. It at once proceeded to enact stringent decrees to arrest its progress.
source

edit on 18-8-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I am perfectly justified in designating the Vatican as from Satan, a Church that does not represent God (he rejects the Church not the people in it):
Lets do an exploration of these pictures:

According to Masonry those particular crosses means that he is a priest of Horus:

On page 332 of her related work, Blavatsky explains that “Osiris” is this Lord of Justice who rules over the “Seven Luminous Ones” or seven stars that Wallace would later speak of and under which the United States would serve following the inauguration of the New World Order and the resurrection of Osiris/Apollo.[162] The other phrase, “Yes, the Chalice is filling” corresponds to Holy Grail teachings by Roerich concerning a mystical cup, called the “Chalice of Buddha” or sometimes “the Blessed One” which was (at least metaphorically) a vessel of knowledge to those who honored the messianic figure and which would be filled by the appearance of the King of the New World Order—Osiris/Apollo to Masons.
Horn, Thomas R.; Putnam, Cris D. (2012-04-15). Petrus Romanus: The Final Pope Is Here (Kindle Locations 2380-2386).

Now we are given associations of Osiris/Apollo being crucial in the raising of the New World Order for the Masonic secret society

Once one understands the importance that these mystical keys hold in Kabbalah, Rosicrucianism, Freemasonic mysticism, and other mystery traditions, there can be (and is) but one reasonable interpretation for the connection in the Vatican and the seventy-two pentagrams at the base of the Apotheosis of Washington. These are there to bind and control the demons over the nations to honor the dedication made by early American Freemasons and certain Roman devotees for a New Atlantis and New World Order under the coming antichrist deity Osiris/Apollo.
Horn, Thomas R.; Putnam, Cris D. (2012-04-15). Petrus Romanus: The Final Pope Is Here (Kindle Locations 3136-3140)

Associations of multiple secretive mystery schools linked with the Vatican and this linked with trying to invoke Osiris/Apollo as an anti-christ under the Vatican controlled NWO.

The Blazing Star (Pentagram) has been regarded as an emblem of Omniscience, or the All-Seeing Eye, which to the Egyptian Initiates was the emblem of Osiris, the Creator."Albert Pike, "Morals and Dogma", p. 16-26

Now from the Mason book of inner teaching doctrine we find links of this Osiris with the symbol the All-Seeing Eye and that he calls himself the 'Creator'

The all-seeing eye on the Great Seal is fashioned after the Eye of Horus, the offspring of Osiris (or Osiris resurrected), as both men surely understood. Aliester Crowley, 33rd-Degree Freemason (the “wickedest man on earth”) and a Roerich occult contemporary, often spoke of this as the “New Age of Horus” and the breaking dawn of the rebirth of Osiris. That such mystics and Freemasons simultaneously used such identical language is telling, given that the Great Seal’s mottoes and symbolism relate to both Osiris and Apollo specifically, yet as one. Osiris is the dominant theme of the Egyptian symbols, his resurrection and return, while the mottoes of the seal point directly to Apollo, and the eagle, a pagan emblem of Jupiter, to Apollo’s father.
Horn, Thomas R.; Putnam, Cris D. (2012-04-15). Petrus Romanus: The Final Pope Is Here (Kindle Locations 2478-2483).

We now are given associations of the 'all-seeing eye' being linked with the Great Seal of the illuminati and Freemasonry and of Horus linked in with the 'New Age' and of Aliester Crowley have some knowledge of this.

By the time I reached Bou Saâda and came to the twentieth Aethyr, I began to understand that these visions were, so to speak, cosmopolitan. They brought all systems of magical doctrine into harmonious relation. The symbolism of Asiatic cults; the ideas of the Cabbalists, Jewish and Greek; the arcana of the gnostics; the pagan pantheon, from Mithras to Mars; the mysteries of ancient Egypt; the initiations of Eleusis; Scandinavian saga; Celtic and Druidical ritual; Mexican and Polynesian traditions; the mysticism of Molinos no less than that of Islam, fell into their proper places without the slightest tendency to quarrel. The whole of the past Aeon appeared in perspective and each element thereof surrendered its sovereignty to Horus, the Crowned and Conquering Child, the Lord of the Aeon announced in The Book of the Law.

These visions thus crystallized in dramatic form the theoretical conclusion which my studies of comparative religion had led me to adumbrate. The complexity of the whole vast subject resolved itself into shining simplicity, I saw with my own eyes and heard with my own ears the truth in terms of Time. I understood directly that the formula of Osiris necessarily assumed all sorts of apparently incompatible forms as it was applied to different conditions of race, climate and similar conditions. I saw also that Horus might reconcile all religions, it being possible now to bring all countries to agree on a few fundamental principles.
Aliester Crowley 'Confessions' chapter 66. p.617, 618

We now see Crowley pointing out that all these various occult or pagan deities from various Mysteries are associated with Horus/Osiris and he is sovereign over them all.

It is through this weakness that the perfected man, the Sun, is of dual nature, and his evil twin slays him in his glory. So the triumphant Lord of Heaven, the beloved of Apollo and the Muses is brought down into the dust, and who shall mourn him but his Mother Nature, Venus, the lady of love and sorrow? Well is it if she bears within her the Secret of Resurrection!...She is Isis and Mary, Istar and Bhavani, Artemis and Diana. source: p. 635, chapter 67 Confessions by Aleister Crowley)

Crowley now talks about his deity that he follows, associated with the Sun symbol and Apollo, 'Lord of Heaven' title, and yet was 'brought down into the dust' by 'his evil twin' (i.e thrown out of Heaven down onto the earth by Michael/Jesus)

Now we are getting to the business end of our little investigation here!

"Satan! Cry Aloud! Though Exalted Most High! Oh Me Father Satan! The Eye!" (Aleister Crowley, Magnum Opus, Book Four)

Here we have the Eye symbol now associated with Satan whom Crowley exalts above everything (just as Horus/Osiris is meant to be sovereign over all)

Therefore, the All-Seeing Eye is the symbol of the Omniscience of the Sun God, Lucifer, whom they worship. These All-Seeing Eyes represents the Omniscience of Horus, who is Lucifer in the Egyptian Satanic Mysteries. Masonic author, Carl Claudy writes: "This is one of the oldest and most widespread symbols denoting God. We find it in Egypt, in India ... The Open Eye of Egypt represented Osiris. In India, Siva is represented by an eye." [Carl Claudy, "Introduction To Freemasonry: Entered Apprentice, Fellowcraft, and Master mason Complete In One Volume", The Temple Publishers, 1931, p. 148, quoted by Dr. Cathy Burns, "Masonic and Occult Symbols Illustrated", p. 357]

This symbolism as an amulet is probably the reason this type of All-Seeing Eye was used on this sign; whoever drew this picture knew Satanism very well, and used exactly the type of All-Seeing Eye occultists use as a protective amulet. A Satanist believes great protective power is in an amulet, and they do come in so many different shapes. An amulet is "a charm (as an ornament) often inscribed with a magic incantation or symbol to protect the wearer against evil or to aid him. A charmer is called an enchanter or magician." [Dr. Cathy Burns, "Masonic and Occult Symbols Illustrated", p. 57

Confirmation from other sources that the All-Seeing Eye is directly linked with Satanism, Lucifer, Osiris and Horus

If the Pope wants to where the vestments of the priest of Horus whom Crowley points out as his god of all Satan then the Pope is spiritual head of the church of Satan.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Let's take a bit more of a history lesson

1096 Roman Catholic crusaders slaughter half the Jews in Worms, Germany.

1098 Roman Catholic crusaders slaughter almost all of the inhabitants of the city of Antioch.

1099 Roman Catholic crusaders massacre 70,000 Muslims and Jews when they capture Jerusalem.

1208 – 1226 The Albigensian Crusades in southern France. Roman Catholic crusaders slaughter approximately 20,000 citizens of Beziers, France, on July 22, 1209. Albigensian Christians and Catholics were slain. By the time the Roman Catholic armies finished their “crusade,” almost the entire population of southern France (mostly Albigensian Christians) has been exterminated. During the six centuries of papal Inquisition that began in the 13th century, up to 50 million people were killed. Read what J. A. Wylie's The History of Protestantism has to say about the Crusades against the Abigenses

1236 Roman Catholic crusaders slaughter Jews in the Anjou and Poitou regions of western France. The Catholic crusaders trample to death under their horses 3000 Jews who refuse baptism.

1243 Roman Catholic mobs burn alive all the Jews in Berlitz, Germany (near Berlin).

1298 Roman Catholic mobs burn alive all Jews in Rottingen, Germany.

April 26, 1349 Roman Catholic mobs burn to death all Jews in Germersheim, Germany.

1348 – 1349 The Jews are blamed for the bubonic plague. Author Dave Hunt tells us, “Accused of causing the ‘Black Death’ Jews were rounded up [by Roman Catholic mobs] and hanged, burned, and drowned by the thousands in revenge.”

1389 Roman Catholic mobs murder 3000 Jews in Prague when they refuse to be baptized.

1481 – 1483 At the direction of the Roman Catholic inquisitors, authorities burn at the stake at least 2000 people during the first two years of the Spanish Inquisition.

1540 – 1570 Roman Catholic armies butcher at least 900,000 Waldensian Christians of all ages during this 30-year period.

1550 – 1560 Roman Catholic troops slaughter at least 250,000 Dutch Protestants via torture, hanging, and burning during this ten-year period.

1553 – 1558 Roman Catholic Queen Mary I of England (aka “bloody Mary”) attempts to bring England back under the yoke of papal tyranny. During her reign, approximately 200 men and woman are burned to death at the sake. Her victims include bishops, scholars, and other Protestant leaders.

1572 St. Bartholomew’s Day Massacre. French Roman Catholic soldiers begin killing Protestants in Paris on the night of August 24, 1572. The soldiers kill at least 10,000 Protestants during the first three days. At least 8000 more Protestants are killed as the slaughter spreads to the countryside.

1618 – 1648 The Thirty Years’ War. This bloody, religious war is planned, instigated, and orchestrated by the Roman Catholic Jesuit order and its agents in an attempt to exterminate all the Protestants in Europe. Many countries in central Europe lose up to half their population.

1641 – 1649 Eight years of Jesuit-instigated Roman Catholic butchery of Irish Protestants claims the lives of at least 100,000 Protestants.

1685 French Roman Catholic soldiers slaughter approximately 500,000 French Protestant Huguenots on the orders of Roman Catholic King Louis 14 of France.

Circa 1938 – 1945 Catholic dictators such as Adolf Hitler and Monsignor Tiso slaughter approximately six million Jews in Europe prior to and during World War 2.

1941 – 1945 The Roman Catholic Ustashi in the fascist state of Croatia butcher up to one million Serbian Orthodox Christians. Roman Catholic killer squads are often led by Franciscan priests, monks, and friars. This genocide is choreographed by two Jesuit prelates: Aloysius Stepinac and Ivan Saric.
www.toughissues.org...

Historian J. A. Wylie said:

It is idle in Rome to say, "I gave you the Bible, and therefore you must believe in me before you can believe in it." The facts...conclusively dispose of this claim. Rome did not give us the Bible—she did all in her power to keep it form us; she retained it under the seal of a dead language; and when others broke that seal, and threw open its pages to all, she stood over the book, and unsheathing her fiery sword, would permit none to read the message of life, save at the peril of eternal anathema"
J.A. Wylie, History of Protestantism Volume 1 (Virginia: Heartland Publications, 2002): 58

Most of our encyclopedias and history textbooks do NOT tell us that the purpose of the attempted invasion of England in 1588 by the Spanish Armada was to land troops in England to be joined by local Roman Catholics in an effort to overthrow the government and bring England, by force, back under the authority of Papal Rome! The Roman Catholic King of Spain (Philip II) wanted financial “compensation” for launching this invasion. And so the Roman pontiff, Pope Sixtus V, promised King Philip II 200,000 crowns as soon as the Spanish Armada had set sail for England, and more cash to follow later. Thus the Papacy was helping to fund the planned invasion of England source

Catholic Professor Orestes Brownson, Brownson’s Review (January, 1854): 90:

But is it the intention of the pope to possess this country? Undoubtedly. In this intention is he aided by the Jesuits and all the Catholic prelates and priests? Undoubtedly, if they are faithful to their religion. (As quoted in J. M'Clintock (ed.), The Methodist Quarterly Review Volume 37 (New York: Carleton & Phillips, 1855): 78.)

Pope Nicholas I in a letter to the King of Bulgaria in 860 AD

I glorify you for having maintained your authority by putting to death those wandering sheep who refused to enter the fold; and you not only have not sinned, by showing a holy rigour, but I even congratulate you on having opened the kingdom of heaven to the people submitted to your rule. A king need not fear to command massacres, when these will retain his subjects in obedience, or cause them to submit to the faith of Christ; and God will reward him in this world, and in eternal life, for these murders.

Pope Leo VIII, Immortale Dei (November 1, 1885):

The unrestrained freedom of thinking and of openly making known one’s thoughts is not inherent in the rights of citizens and is by no means worthy of favor and support.

Civilta Cattolica (House organ of the Jesuits):

Fascism is the regime that corresponds most closely to the concepts of the Church of Rome.

David Hunt, A Woman Rides the Beast (Harvest House, 1994): 126:

The Constitution of the United States was condemned by the Papacy because it separated church and state and prohibited the establishment of any religion by the government. The popes, on the other hand, had long required governments to make Roman Catholicism the official religion and to prohibit the practice of any other.

Dr. William P. Grady:

During a sermon in 1850, [Roman Catholic] Archbishop John Hughes of New York, the nation’s leading Vatican spokesman, acknowledged that a conspiracy to subjugate free America did exist after all. The Catholic press was ecstatic. An excerpt from ‘Shepherd of the Valley’, the official journal of the [Roman Catholic] Bishop of St. Louis, declared, ‘If Catholics ever gain a sufficient numerical majority in this country, religious freedom is at an end. So our enemies say, so we believe.’ [Catholic Archbishop] Hughes’ own paper, the ‘New York Freeman’ brazenly announced, ‘No man has a right to choose his religion.’

Darryl Eberhart, "The Papacy's Hatred of Liberty," Tackling the Tough Topics:

...the Papacy, despite its “ecumenical rhetoric”, has not changed a bit over the many centuries in the following categories:
* Its deep hatred of Jews, all independent Bible-believing Christians, Protestants, and Orthodox Christians (as recently as the 1940s we find Roman Catholic Ustashi military units in Croatia, led and urged on by Franciscan priests, monks, and friars, slaughtering from 600,000 to one million innocent Serb Orthodox Christian men, women, elderly, and children – many of the victims being first brutally tortured);
* Its long-held dream to bring all Christians under its monopolistic, totalitarian, ecclesiastical control;
* Its long-held dream to head up a totalitarian one-world religious organization; and,
* Its long-held dream to bring all world leaders – especially those in “Christian” countries – under the temporal power of the pope.

Charles Chiniquy, a Catholic priest who turned to Protestantism says:

Have not the popes publicly and repeatedly anathematized the sacred principle of Liberty of Conscience? Have they not boldly said, in the teeth of the nations of Europe, that Liberty of Conscience must be destroyed – killed at any cost? Has not the whole world heard the sentence of death to liberty coming from the lips of the old man of the Vatican?
The Priest, The Woman and the Confessional (BiblioBazaar, 2007): 104:

Dave Hunt, A Cup of Trembling (Eugene, Oregon: Harvest House Publishers, 1995): 160:

Church historian R. Tudor Jones writes that "the majority of the martyrs were ordinary people, including many women"...John Foxe was an eyewitness and earnest historian of the fierce persecution in England in his day. His Book of Martyrs gives detailed accounts of many public trials and executions of those whom the Roman Catholic Church judged to be "heretics" worthy of death. His descriptions of Christians being burned at the stake tell of their inspiring bravery in the face of such a horrible death and of the determination of Roman Catholicism to exterminate everywhere true Christians who opposed her. Similar records have come down of the massacres of Jews at the hands of the Roman Church.

John Daniel, The Grand Design Exposed (CHJ Publishing, 1999): 27, 78:

Through relentless torture, starvation, genocide, massacres, burning at the stake, against every conceivable fury of [Papal] Rome, they [i.e., the ‘seeds of protest’] could not be extinguished. History estimates that over one hundred million people lost their lives during that time of [Papal] Roman tyranny. Is it any wonder that God graphically describes this onslaught of [Papal] Rome as her being ‘drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus’, and calls her the ‘Beast’?

…For the unbiased researcher, history reeks of the butchery of Romanism, where whole cities and populations were unmercifully wiped out, just because they worshipped God in a manner that was different from Roman Catholicism.

Charles A. Bolton (Ex-Roman Catholic priest):

What has turned my soul against Roman abuse of power is the way in which it has tortured and burned such saints of God as Joan of Arc, hundreds of the Albigensian martyrs in France in the 12th century, the Knights Templar, John Huss [Czech Jan Hus], the Dominican Savonarola, the Dominican Giordano Bruno, [and] the Anglican bishops Cranmer, Ridley, and Latimer. The Inquisition has promoted at least two wholesale massacres: [hundreds of] thousands of Protestant Waldensians in northern Italy, and thousands of Protestant Huguenots by the massacre of St. Bartholomew in France. More than 30,000 of the most cultured Protestants of France were put to the sword on the night of St. Bartholomew, August 24, 1572. At the news [of this brutal, bloody massacre], the Pope had cannons fired, proclaimed a jubilee, ordered a Te Deum of thanksgiving to be sung, and struck a special medal to commemorate the glorious ‘victory’.

Dave Hunt, A Woman Rides the Beast (Eugene, Oregon: Harvest House Publishers, 1994): 80, 261:

To wring out confessions from these poor creatures, the Roman Catholic Church devised ingenious tortures so excruciating and barbarous that one is sickened by their recital.

The Medieval Inquisition had flourished for centuries when Pope Paul III, in 1542, gave it permanent status as the first of Rome’s Sacred Congregations, the ‘Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Inquisition’. Known more recently as the ‘Holy Office’, its name was changed in 1967 to the ‘Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith’…Therefore it is not surprising that the ‘Office of the Inquisition’ still occupies the Palace of the Inquisition adjacent to the Vatican, though under its new name, the ‘Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith’. Its current Grand Inquisitor, who reports directly to the pope, is the former Archbishop of Munich, Joseph Cardinal Ratzinger, whom Time [Magazine] has called ‘the world’s most powerful cardinal [and] the Catholic Church’s chief enforcer of dogma…’

World War 1

Pope Pius X, in his hatred of the Orthodox Christians, was continually inciting Emperor Francis Joseph of Austria-Hungary to ‘chastise the Serbians.’ After Sarajevo, on July 26, 1914, Baron Ritter, Bavarian representative at the Holy See, wrote to his government: “The Pope approves of Austria’s harsh treatment of Serbia. He has no great opinion of the armies of Russia and France in the event of a war with Germany. The Cardinal Secretary of State does not see when Austria could make war if she does not decide to do so now….” There, in true colours, is the Vicar of Christ [the pope], the gentle apostle of peace, the Holy Pontiff whom pious authors represent as having died of sorrow at seeing the outbreak of war. — Edmund Paris. The Vatican against Europe, The Wickliffe Press, p. 14.

One may say quite specifically that in 1914, the Roman Catholic Church started the series of hellish wars. It was then that the tribute of blood which she has always taken from the peoples began to swell into a veritable torrent. — Ibid, p. 48.

Thus we see that the pope realized that if Austria-Hungary crushed the Serbs, then the Serbs’ Orthodox Christian brothers from Russia would enter the fray. Then Germany, France and others would join in, and you have World War One. The papacy was thrilled to see Russia enter the conflict. Russia was predominantly Orthodox and the papacy wanted the Orthodox Christians in Russia and around the world annihilated.

The papacy’s Jesuits had another reason for being so happy when Russia entered the conflict. It was payback time. About 100 years before World War One began, Alexander I, the Russian emperor, kicked the Jesuits out of Russia.

The Russian emperor, Alexander, was currently compelled to issue a royal decree in 1816, by which he expelled them [the Jesuits] from St. Petersburg and Moscow. This proving ineffectual, he issued another in 1820, excluding them entirely from the Russian dominions. — R.W. Thompson, The Footprints of the Jesuits, Hunt and Eaton, pp. 245, 246.
Five years later, Alexander was poisoned to death. The Czars were under Jesuit attack.

Alexander II broke all diplomatic ties with Rome in 1877 and even proposed a Constitution.

Alexander II had progressed well with his great reforms and had attached his signature to a Constitution to be adopted by Russia. The next day a bomb was thrown at his carriage, which killed and wounded a number of Cossacks, who accompanied the carriage. The Emperor in deep sympathy left the carriage to look at the dying men, when a second bomb blew him to pieces. — Arno Gaebelien, Conflict of the Ages, The Exhorters, p. 85.

Finally, in 1917, the last Czar and all his family were murdered. Never again would a hated emperor from the House of the Romanoff rule Russia or ever again protect the Orthodox Church. Payback time had come.

The overthrow of the Czarist system therefore, brought with it the inevitable overthrow of the established Orthodox Church. To the Vatican, which had waged war against the Orthodox Church since the eleventh century, the downfall of her millenarian rival was too good to be true. — Avro Manhattan, The Vatican Billions, Chick Publications, pp. 120, 121.

Who was it that aided and financed the Russian revolutionaries in their takeover of Russia? Who backed Lenin, Trotsky, and Stalin as they created revolution and bloodshed throughout Russia?

The instruments of this new alliance between the Soviets and the Vatican were to be the Jesuits, described as the hereditary enemies of the Orthodox Church. Reportedly, there were large numbers of representatives of the Jesuit Order in Moscow during the Revolution. — James Zatko, Descent into Darkness, University of Notre Dame Press, p. 111.

Among the 1,766,188 victims up to the beginning of 1922, figures obtained from the Soviet documents, nearly five thousand were priests, teachers, nuns, etc. of the Orthodox Church.... Nearly 100,000 Lutherans banished..... Whole villages were wiped out.... Thousands of churches of the different branches have been demolished and the work of destruction goes on...... — Arno Gaebelien, Conflict of the Ages, The Exhorters, pp. 103-106.

The actual Jesuit financiers of the Revolution were to be found in America.

William Franklin Sands, a director of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, had just contributed $1,000,000 to the Bolsheviks. — Anthony Sutton, Wall Street and the Bolshevik Revolution, Veritas Publishing, pp. 133, 134.

Jacob Schiff was the principle Jesuit in America who was assigned the task of taking over the American banking system and establishing the Federal Reserve.

Jacob Schiff came to America in the late 1800s with orders from the Rothschilds to get control of the American banking system. By the turn of the century, 1900, Schiff had mastery of the entire banking fraternity on Wall Street. — Myron Fagan, The Illuminati and the Council on Foreign Relations, Taped Lecture.

Since Schiff had control of the Federal Reserve Bank, he now had a source of money to finance the Communist Revolution in Russia.

In the February 3, 1949, issue of the New York Journal American, Schiff’s grandson, John, was quoted by columnist Cholly Knickerbocker as saying that his grandfather [Jacob Schiff] had given about twenty million dollars for the triumph of Communism in Russia. — G. Edward Griffin, The Creature from Jekyll Island, American Opinion Publishing, p. 265.
The Secret Terrorists, chapter 6 WW1

World War 2

Popes and their Jesuitical agents have been and are the instigators of wars, and while the world is having real pain, Rome is having champagne. — Jeremiah J. Crowley (a former Catholic priest), Romanism: A Menace to the Nation, Menace Publishing, p. 144.

One may say quite specifically that in 1914, the Roman Church started the series of hellish wars. It was then that the tribute of blood which she has always taken from the peoples began to swell into a veritable torrent. — Edmond Paris, The Vatican Against Europe, The Wickliffe Press, p. 48.

Hitler himself admits that he was helped by the methods of the Jesuit counter-Reformation to carry on his ideological war.... [We] have witnessed Catholicism’s open support of every step taken by Nazi-Facism to impose authoritarian regimes upon all peoples. — Leo H Lehman, Behind the Dictators, Agora Publishing, pp. 36, 38, 39.

This is the record of torture and murder committed in Europe in 1941-1943 by an army of Catholic Actionists known as the Ustashi, led by monks and priests, and even participated in by nuns. The victims suffered and died in the cause of liberty and freedom of conscience. The least we can do is to read the record of their sufferings and keep in mind that it happened, not in the dark ages, but in our own ENLIGHTENED generation. Ustashi is another name for Catholic Action. — Monica Farrell, Ravening Wolves, Protestant Publications, cover.

The mass expulsion or forced conversion of the Orthodox Christians to Roman Catholicism was on the agenda. All measures, aiming at the elimination of Serbdom in Croatia were carried out under the slogan enunciated by one of the Croatian ministers: “We shall massacre the first third of the Serbs, expel the second third from the country and force the final third to accept the Catholic faith, whereby they will be absorbed by the Catholic element.” — Lazo M. Kostich, Holocaust in the Independent State of Croatia, Liberty, p. 18.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join