It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theosophy and Christianity

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Christianity and Judaism are the root foundation of giving all the warnings and bringing to the world the information on this angel of Darkness who is the god of theosophy. The whole premise of theosophy is to bring this false god to the world to rule then convince the world through instituted propaganda that the cause of all the problems in the world are the Jews, the Christians and the Muslims, and that if they want to evolve to the next stage of their divinity it is best for them to kill those wanting to be separate from your tyrannical 'truth'.

So basically you follow Satan as your god and will need to kill the Christians and Jews to become 'enlightened'...clique much

Considering the ones who give the warnings about the Father of Lies, the Destroyer and the great Deceiver exactly what he will do during the 'time of trouble' that will bring about the end, it becomes awfully ironic that theosophy is dancing to his tune in lock step despite all the prophecy written about this just said event 2000 years ago in Revelation.

The facts are that your Solar Logos is going to come, change the 4th commandment of the Jews and the Christians to worship him on Sunday, the day of the Sun and all those that refuse and keep the Biblical Sabbath will be sort out and hunted down as the causing of everyone's pains in the world. Followers of the true God, the God of creation will not follow the BS spouted from the 'solar logos' despite his attractive appearance and orchestrated 'miracles' of healing and food creation he will perform.
edit on 16-8-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

I must profess that this is quite untrue....You don't need to kill anyone to become enlightened and in all of the 'occult' books that I have read yet far, not one mentions any kind of satanic act taking place. In fact, almost all books pertaining to ritual and 'magick' explicitly stress the importance of the purity and not using the tools to call forth malevolent entities. Neither, did they mention you had to kill anybody to get to heaven; however, YHVH knows all about murder with his 2 million deaths to "Satan's" 10...

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesuitGarlic

So basically you follow Satan as your god and will need to kill the Christians and Jews to become 'enlightened'...clique much

The above is BS of biblical proportions (pun intended).

Lest we forget, it was the *Christians* who spent 1800 years killing people over religion.....*not* Theosophists or Gnostics or whatever. Catholics murdering Protestants, Protestants murdering Catholics, Catholics murdering Catholics, Protestants murdering Protestants, and all of them murdering everybody else.

So when you bring your self-righteous nonsense to this forum, and begin to spout the lunacy programmed into you by your blood cult, you'll have to forgive us for understanding that your stories are about as accurate as Santa Clause and the tooth fairy.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

Roman Catholic aren't considered to follow the bible (and thus can't have the name Christian) considering their non-biblical teachings.

The Bible points out that the 'beast of the sea' from Revelation 13:2 receives its 'throne, power and great authority from the dragon [Satan]' therefore the Catholic Church is pointed out in the Bible as being from Satan. As the Papal power fulfills every one of the 30 odd characteristics in the Bible used to identify it then don't try and lump anything the Catholics have done as being from the Biblical God.

Who is the Sea Beast (Rev.13)/Little Horn (Daniel 7)

Exterminates 3 nations...Rome will concede to it...Political & religious in one...Will reside on 7 hills...Rules for 1260 years...Will receive mortal wound...Mortal wound will heal...Was, is not, yet is...Will blaspheme...Will expect worship...Dark Sentences...Says Jesus had not flesh...Craftiness and deceit...Preaches another Jesus...666 the number of a man...Will hate the Bible...Will kill Christians...All wonder after him...Will embrace Babylon...Will join with all kings...Will mock Jesus...No desire for women...Beast forces Christians into hiding for 1260 years...Will be a mother church...Try's changing times & law
all characteristics outlined from the verses and evidenced from the historical record

I am all ears to hear what you have to say about protestants planning strife in the world and trying to take over the world....fire away!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

You best be careful of those Theosophists then who are basically co-opting Masons as there own then...

Alice A. Bailey...

Hmmm, sounds like you are not towing the line as Theosophists are concerned...you just might be on the chopping block

Who cares what a non-Mason thinks of Masonry?

...their false god Lucifer/Satan:

Who?

To be accused of 'separateness' is the harshest criticism you can be given by a theosophist:

Again, why would I care what this person thinks of me?

Welcome to the camp, you're going to be on the same chopping block as the Christian's who also have the spirit of separateness.

Do not lump me in with the wacko fundementalists.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Roman Catholic aren't considered to follow the bible (and thus can't have the name Christian) considering their non-biblical teachings.

You might just be the most arrogant little bastard I have ever encountered. Is that what they teach you in your Cult? That you are the end all word in "Christianity"?

I pity you should you ever venture out into the real world. You are pathetic.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Roman Catholic aren't considered to follow the bible (and thus can't have the name Christian)...

Yet the sub-cult of Adventism is some how better than the rest.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Roman Catholic aren't considered to follow the bible (and thus can't have the name Christian)...

Yet the sub-cult of Adventism is some how better than the rest.

Roman Catholic sources:

"The Adventists are the only body of Christians with the Bible as their teacher, who could find no warrant in its pages for the change of day from the seventh to the first. Hence their appellation," Seventh-day Adventists. "They're cardinal principle consists in setting apart Saturday for the exclusive worship of God, in conformity with the positive command of God Himself, repeatedly reiterated in the sacred books of the Old and New testaments, literally kept by the children of Israel for thousands of years to this day, and endorsed by the teaching and practice of the Son of God while on earth." Rome's Challenge

Perhaps the boldest thing, the most revolutionary change the Church ever did, happened in the first century. The holy day, the Sabbath, was changed from Saturday to Sunday. ‘The day of the Lord’ was chosen, not from any direction noted in the Scriptures, but from the (Catholic) Church’s sense of its own power...People who think that the Scriptures should be the sole authority, should logically become 7th Day Adventists, and keep Saturday holy.” — St. Catherine Church Sentinel, Algonac, Michigan, May 21, 1995.

Official Catholic sources say that Seveth-Day Adventism is the only ones fully following the Bible.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

If Catholics actually wanted to follow what Jesus taught then they wouldn't be Catholics...that was my point.

God only judges people based on the level of knowledge that they have but if he was going to look at the official teaching of the Vatican as a whole where they say that Mary, the Queen of Heaven (the pagan goddess title for Lucifer/Satan), is your co-mediatrix then he would reject the church. There is a difference between the church being called 'Christian' and the people in it, which is a point I didn't express clearly

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Official Catholic sources say that Seveth-Day Adventism is the only ones fully following the Bible.

I guess you miss the irony of being exalted by the people you vilify.

As for 'fulling following the Bible' I seriously doubt that as well my mixed-fiber wearing friend. Oh, and go stone some adulterers while you have your non-Biblical compliant clothing on.

edit on 16-8-2012 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer (except when I get him some)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
still waiting to hear of all these instances of protestant planned strife in the world...and them secretly and sinisterly trying to take over the world...

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Why would I need to go stone some adulterers...that is between them and God to work out and seek redemption for

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Why would I need to go stone some adulterers...that is between them and God to work out and seek redemption for

Because to be following the Bible fully you need to cave their noggins in with rocks. You Adventists are light-weights. I bet you cut your facial hair too.

I personally love this one:

Deuteronomy 13:6-10

6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.

You ready to kill any of your family or friends that is not a cultist, oops, I mean Adventist?

edit on 16-8-2012 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer (except when I get him some)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

As for 'fulling following the Bible' I seriously doubt that as well my mixed-fiber wearing friend.

So where exactly as part of the terms of the new covenant does it say anything about stipulations on wearing mixed-fibers or not?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I will go easy on you as you are mostly unaware of the difference between the terms and conditions in the new covenant versus the old. I am happy to show you where all the 10 commandments are re-stated as part of the terms of the new covenant and in the New Testament. Other than that all you are saying about the Mosiac Law which is separate from the Divine Law doesn't apply to Christians in the conditions in the new covenant. Are you interested in learning these differences or are you happy to just keep mentioning things which are from a lack or knowledge?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

God only judges people .............

Let me see if I can make this clear enough for the rock heads here. YOU have no idea what God thinks. YOU have no right to tell anyone what God thinks. YOU are insignificant.

If in your cult, you are taught that you have authority over anyone, you are just as dumb to believe that as your cult leaders are to teach it.

Here you sit, wasting time telling others how friggin holy you are, while you could be actually doing something for others. Go to a soup kitchen and feed the less fortunate. Or do the world a favor and take a vow of silence.
You fanatical wackjobs make me sick.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I guess you miss the irony of being exalted by the people you vilify.

What would be a more appropriate source acceptable to you that would garner authority and be impartial? If you can provide some suggestions I will look for appropriate quotes.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Are you interested in learning these differences or are you happy to just keep mentioning things which are from a lack or knowledge?

Nah, I just like watching people like yourself pick and choose what parts of the Bible to adhere to whilst pontificating on what the rest of us should be doing based on your flawed dictums.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

What would be a more appropriate source acceptable to you that would garner authority and be impartial? If you can provide some suggestions I will look for appropriate quotes.

There is no 'source' that would make me think any version of Christianity has the upper hand on another; you keep quoting the Vatican when it is convenient and rail against it when you need to mention your pal Lucifer.

edit on 16-8-2012 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Why is it that you think quoting Blavatsky is relevant in discussing mainstream Freemasonry?

Wow...just wow.

Don't forget the Albigensian Crusade.

lol
Wow...you are out there.

So you don't follow the teachings and laws of the Old Testament?

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join