It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theosophy and Christianity

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Start watching at 38:30 minutes. History Channel.

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
Show us where to go to see the map.

Use any map, 33.24.58 N (not 33.33.00 as your crap source claims) from the equator is the same regardless of which meridian you use. Can you not process this information somehow? This puts Mount Hermon 16 kilometers away from the alleged 33.33.00 position.

Until then, I go with what countless sources continue to show.

You do that, and while you are at it make sure you ignore the math. You know, that thing with numbers.

edit on 12-8-2012 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

edit on 12-8-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Hmm...well, can't argue with that. They do say it's a THEORY, but...I don't think they'd put an idiot in charge of the research for such a controversial topic, especially to be viewed on national television.

Here's me saying, "You have a point there...for once."

Nicely done.

edit on 12-8-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Nautical Miles Conversion

Nice that you now switch it to longitude and latitude when the original quote said it was the '33.33 of the great circle of the Earth' nonsesne.

What the hell is the relevance of the 2012.9 miles anyway?

A Meridian is time based on light reaching the zero point. 2012.9 is December 2012. Symbolically, the Masons know that 33 degrees traveled on the sea is the time it takes to reach the Cornerstone of Alpha and Omega. The circle represents the repeated cycles of existence. Symbolism is where the true story is locked.

A few months from now, we can see what happens. Maybe nothing. I simply say, look up. Know the story. Keep on the positive and right side of truth. Christ is the center of the wave of time. Collapsing the wave of salvation requires the Son of God.

Faith allows you to take that possibility from the probability space and collapse it into reality. Choices are made on the faith that what we choose is the right choice. Make sure the faith is based on a solid foundation.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Seriosuly? Ancient Aliens as a source?

The dummies on there obviously did not do the math either, 33.33.00 N is 16 kilometers away from 33.24.58 N where Mount Hermon is located.

The other dope claimed that it was the same as Roswell which is loacted at 33.23.14 N, also more than 15 kilometers away. Not 'precisely' as your terrible source claims. Oh, and by the way, the same idiot also claimed that Mount Hermon and Roswell, New Mexico are antipodal, which is quite easy to disprove by using the link I gave earlier.

Stop digging, the hole is getting deep.

Ancient Aliens, wow.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Collapsing the wave of salvation requires the Son of God.

That's called having a "narrow mind". So no, you don't have to believe in anything but the power of doing good things.

That's okay. You'll learn...hopefully.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Seriosuly? Ancient Aliens as a source?

The dummies on there obviously did not do the math either, 33.33.00 N is 16 kilometers away from 33.24.58 N where Mount Hermon is located.

The other dope claimed that it was the same as Roswell which is loacted at 33.23.14 N, also more than 15 kilometers away. Not 'precisely' as your terrible source claims. Oh, and by the way, the same idiot also claimed that Mount Hermon and Roswell, New Mexico are antipodal, which is quite easy to disprove by using the link I gave earlier.

Stop digging, the hole is getting deep.

Ancient Aliens, wow.

Please reference the source of your coordinates? If you are simply popping this into google, then you are using Greenwich and not Paris.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I'm considered an idiot now?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

A Meridian is time based on light reaching the zero point. 2012.9 is December 2012.

Oh boy, Mayan stuff now too? Masons, Templars, Illuminati, aliens, Satan; you seem to be smashing every conspiracy into your tired arguement.

Symbolically, the Masons know that 33 degrees traveled on the sea is the time it takes to reach the Cornerstone of Alpha and Omega.

This appears nowhere in Masonic ritual. Why do you keep fabricating anecdotes?

A few months from now, we can see what happens. Maybe nothing.

Definitely nothing.

Christ is the center of the wave of time. Collapsing the wave of salvation requires the Son of God.

The only thing collapsing is your crappy sources.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

I think you misunderstood me. I wasn't saying that either Roswell or Mount Hermon were at 33:33. I was simply mentioning they are both on the 33rd parallel. Which you indeed confirmed....

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Please reference the source of your coordinates? If you are simply popping this into google, then you are using Greenwich and not Paris.

Holy crap. Is there something wrong with you?

The coordinates I gave are only the north coordinates, you know, from the EQUATOR. It does not matter which meridian you use because that only measures east-west. The EQUATOR is the same regardless of which meridian you happen to be using.

Does this compute yet?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
I'm considered an idiot now?

The guy in Ancient Aliens.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I think you misunderstood me. I wasn't saying that either Roswell or Mount Hermon were at 33:33. I was simply mentioning they are both on the 33rd parallel. Which you indeed confirmed....

I understood what you meant once you clarified yourself. They are both 15 and 16 kilometers off the 33rd parallel respectively. I do not consider this to be 'precise' as was cited in Enoch's post.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Okie doke, then we are all good (: Continue your trashing of his points. Lol.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
If only one 33 matches and 2012.9 is indeed 33 degrees in nautical miles, we have a connection worth generating questions and investigation. Any way you look at it, the mystery of the twins of the Biblical account and Mystery School Religion are pointing to something other than a human origin. Anything you look at in this universe will tell you the same story. It is created and can be read if correctly understood. Divinity would require adherence to law and law is fulfilled in the one law of Love. The Biblical account reveals all of law by comparison and reveals our own misconceptions of the universe around us. The Masons were correct in placing the three lights of truth as the Bible, the Square and the Compass. The error came over time as they lost sight of the true source of this knowledge.

I understood what you meant once you clarified yourself. They are both 15 and 16 kilometers off the 33rd parallel respectively. I do not consider this to be 'precise' as was cited in Enoch's post.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Collapsing the wave of salvation requires the Son of God.

That's called having a "narrow mind". So no, you don't have to believe in anything but the power of doing good things.

That's okay. You'll learn...hopefully.

Light is particle, wave and consciousness. The wave is collapsed to make a choice for changing the states of matter. The wave is information collapse. John 1 reveals Christ as the Word. Apart from the Word and faith in the ability to collapse salvation as a choice, then a narrow mind would be correct. The only way to salvation is the narrow path. Get rid of the garbage around the choice and make the correct choice based on love for God and acknowledgement of His Son as Savior.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

If only one 33 matches and 2012.9 is indeed 33 degrees in nautical miles...

Sorry, 16 kilometers away is not 'precise'. Try walking it and telling me how close it really is.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Nautical Miles Conversion

Nice that you now switch it to longitude and latitude when the original quote said it was the '33.33 of the great circle of the Earth' nonsesne.

What the hell is the relevance of the 2012.9 miles anyway?

From the Zero point of Paris to Mt. Hermon, you have 2012.80 actual miles. Another interesting fact. The same from the equator.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

From the Zero point of Paris to Mt. Hermon, you have 2012.80 actual miles. Another interesting fact.

Which is actually closer to 2013 miles than it is to 2012. Again, what is the point? Oh, right, the Mayans.

The whole Mount Hermon thing is shot, it is not located at 33.33.00 North as claimed. It never was, and it never will be.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

From the Zero point of Paris to Mt. Hermon, you have 2012.80 actual miles. Another interesting fact.

Which is actually closer to 2013 miles than it is to 2012. Again, what is the point? Oh, right, the Mayans.

The whole Mount Hermon thing is shot, it is not located at 33.33.00 North as claimed. It never was, and it never will be.

A Meridian is based on time and the sun. December 2012 is 2012.9. The point is pretty clear. The Louvre is at the Paris Meridian, right there at the Pyramid. I wonder why?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

A Meridian is based on time and the sun. December 2012 is 2012.9. The point is pretty clear.

I guess it is clear if you are one the sad people who got sucked into that whole 'Mayan 2012' crap.

The Louvre is at the Paris Meridian, right there at the Pyramid. I wonder why?

Oh, no! Did you just get duped again? Novels are not a source. Dan Brown is not your friend.

In the Louvre area, the meridian line marked by the Arago medallions actually runs through the museum and the great courtyard at a spot considerably to the east of the Inverted Pyramid. The medallions in the museum are behind ticketed access points, while the Inverted Pyramid is located in a public mall next to the museum. Source

Considerably to the east of the Inverted Pyramid. I guess this would fall under your broad defintion of 'precise'.

edit on 12-8-2012 by AugustusMasonicus because: Adventism is a brainwashing cult.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join