It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now I'm Someone's Foe....How Did That Happen?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Greetings, ATS!

So I logged on this morning and got a HUGE shock. I had a message stating someone had added me as a foe! I don't even know who the person is (I mean, its not someone I regularly see in threads). I'm kinda rocked by this.

I sent the person a pm asking about the foe status. Then I went digging through their posts. I can find no common threads between the two of us. Not sure why the need to "foe", but hey. That's life, right?

Perhaps the person is just jealous of my super-cool avatar.

So the point of this thread is to ask if anyone else has been blindsided by a "foe" message....and what did you do?

I realize this is a very very very minor issue and believe me, I'm not wringing my hands in despair. Just kinda curious.

Thanks in advance,

smylee

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
You're just too secy so you blinded his eyes.

Well, it's as good as reason as any.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

You are now famous! No big deal, could be someone who has never even posted with you, but didn't like something they read that you posted. You pi**ed them off. I've had the same person foe me 7 times....

Des

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Seeing that you're a girl it could only be another girl

Only girls hate girls or really frustrated guys!

So either way, you're okay and a winner ... If someone takes the time out to hate you (foe you) then you obviously are doing something right that they can't...

Now buy me some KFC before I foe you!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

It's just one of those things, there may be no common link or threads or whatever.
You may like red and they HATE red and that will be enough.... it's really that simple sometimes.

ATS has some very odd people.

I've been foe'd a few times, mostly by idiots who can't have a decent debate.

Take it as a compliment.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
It's happened to me .. I picked one up mainly because I debunked a thread of his and the later gained a lot of support.. he was EXTREMELY unhappy about being debunked and even got rude .. then added me as a foe. the mods kept slapping him for his language and lack of decorum .. I believe the thread got shut down because he kept insulting people at the end..

Never got anonymously foed though
edit on 8/8/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Added you as a friend to make up for this anonymous rude person! .. I rarely add friends, so welcome =0

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Ya i got foe'd once but I took it as a compliment in a way. In my case I didn't take it as anything bad but just that the person who foe'd me had different views/opinions. I almost took it as "i don't agree with you and god damn it you make me mad but I respect you."

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Was it nwomustgo?
He foed alot of folks yesterday.
Same troll makes a new account and shakes the branches here and there.
No biggie, your'e doing ok.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I haven't gotten a foe message in ages.

I must be doing something wrong.

edit on 8/8/12 by FortAnthem because:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Was your foe nwomustgo?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I'm on a hundred people's foe list!
Be proud.
You said something that someone disagreed with and they wanted to "show you". I don't have anyone on my for list.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Why would anyone foe smyleegrl? That's preposturous! You have now been friended, again.

Why is it we get a u2u when we get foe'd, but not when we are friended? It's a conspiracy!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
can i be your foe???

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by knowledgedesired

Was your foe nwomustgo?

I was thinking the same thing when I clicked on this thread. I had read his intro thread and his member thread yesterday when he started FOEing everyone. He called himself Gilbert though he seemed more like Benard Schnitzel. Either way, both his threads seemed to be deleted. Maybe he got banned?
edit on 8-8-2012 by iwan2ski because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Friended again here....I've never foed anyone. If I knew who it was who foed you...I might consider it...

Des

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I am foeing you all for #s and giggles

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
All good people have enemies

Good thing is, you never made the first move to place negativity on your side. I believe no matter how one irritates you, never say a bad word, but ignore & be as nice as you one can, then forget.

edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: spelling

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by HawkeyeNation
I am foeing you all for #s and giggles

Got it....

Des

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

You are now famous! No big deal, could be someone who has never even posted with you, but didn't like something they read that you posted. You pi**ed them off. I've had the same person foe me 7 times....

Des

Multiple foeing!

They should give you extra karma just for that.

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join