It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Army Releases Video Of Egyptian Terrorists Being Eliminated

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
reply to post by thePharaoh

I just read dozens of news sources - and not a single one claims that Israel (or Egypt) destroyed first vehicle. The description being - it blew up.
So unless you have more concrete data ....?

ok...so according to you, things just blow up by themselves hey.....
am i supposed to wait for someone to "claim" responsibility first....
the egyptians said that the
'incendiary" bomb used to take out the truck left no parts of a body to be able to identify from..... who uses weapons like this??

i thought this site is about denying ignorance???

ah well
edit on 10-8-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
just putting this question out there

could certain tunnels, be used for isreali covert operations in the sinai??

egyptians realise that they have a lawless land.....it wasnt them that wanted it like this.
i think them destroying the tunnels, sacking the intelligence minister and the governer of sinai....they are covering their backs in case it is so....just a thought...i never seen them so adamant like this before

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

yea i know..your coming off as a twat.....

i called you a bro, because i thought you were human...

dirty piece of scum.....

No, I'm not. You think I'm a twat because I made all your emotional arguments fall to the ground, instead of clapping to your demonstration of hatred towards a nation.

Between you thinking I'm an idiot, and actually being one, goes a long distance. One that you could prove by refuting my arguments. But then again, you can't refute arguments that are stronger than your own.

And you didn't call me bro because you thought I was human. You were trying to be funny, by mocking my words and my position in the matter. It backfired and now you call for humanitarian feelings. You should be ashamed.

The fact you call me "piece of scum", while I have made no personal attacks towards you, makes that accusation a bit ironic. Don't you think?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

If there is one thing people can point fingers at Israel, is the fact that the IDF doesn't give damn about what other countries and politicians think. They act as they wish to act, and they do whatever they think is right to protect them-selfs, without resorting to any outside assistance.

Israel doesn't need to act in a covert manner in that area. They never did, because most of the times they had a valid reason, or at least an event, that justified their actions.

Making up covert operations without any piece of evidence is a tactic used by people who are at a dead end of arguments, when trying to find more accusations to fit their personal views.

The main reason why some people were kicked out of Egyptian intelligence and government, was due to the fact that they failed to see that attack coming. Most people call that "incompetence", and it's a very valid reason to fire someone from their job.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by GarrusVasNormandy

yea i know..your coming off as a twat.....

i called you a bro, because i thought you were human...

dirty piece of scum.....

No, I'm not. You think I'm a twat because I made all your emotional arguments fall to the ground, instead of clapping to your demonstration of hatred towards a nation.

Between you thinking I'm an idiot, and actually being one, goes a long distance. One that you could prove by refuting my arguments. But then again, you can't refute arguments that are stronger than your own.

And you didn't call me bro because you thought I was human. You were trying to be funny, by mocking my words and my position in the matter. It backfired and now you call for humanitarian feelings. You should be ashamed.

The fact you call me "piece of scum", while I have made no personal attacks towards you, makes that accusation a bit ironic. Don't you think?

what..are you mentally ill..???

your argument is typical zionistic propaganda...nothing to do with facts...just bending the little truth we get into some far fetched fiction.

isreal complain about the border...while telling the egyptians not to come near it???

15 border police die while breaking their fast.....and two vehicles blow up...one apparently by iself tutut

then people like you, instead of discusing the facts and how to solve the problem...your busy claiming that little old isreal is the victim...hahahahah why the hell are they pointing fingers...they are the ones that wanted sinai to be lawless....and its always egyptians that die.....

any army general, in any country, would accept these facts and axct accordingly...but propagaanda victims like you..tutut....f 'it, lets blame iran...thats what you want innit...or islamists....i opinion is it was neither

islamists killing muslims while they are breaking fast...shouldnt they be breaking fast as well???

too many holes....but you cant see them...your a subconcious, closet racist....thats the nicest i can put it
edit on 10-8-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by GarrusVasNormandy

Making up covert operations without any piece of evidence is a tactic used by people who are at a dead end of arguments, when trying to find more accusations to fit their personal views.

im making up nothing....the egyptians as we speak are destroying every tunnel...i think that is what they are implying...

personal views???/...this isnt personal ..tutut.....my personal view is we should all have a BBQ...but no one listens...they like listening to lies...they drink it like milk.

my personal view is that egypt wont fall for the standard model of crap that seems to work elsewhere.

on this site people are constantly trying to back wrong doing, personally i dont care what country takes the P...
but with you lot, it seems you have an agenda...thats cool...whatever pays the bills...butu dont claim i share personal views..1+1 = 2....thats it.....would you be so passionate if i was talking about india or papa new guinea

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

what..are you mentally ill..???

No. Are you?

your argument is typical zionistic propaganda...nothing to do with facts...just bending the little truth we get into some far fetched fiction.

That is almost funny coming from you.

Do you even know what propaganda is? Propaganda isn't used by individuals, it's a tactic used by governments and agencies, aimed at a certain public with a certain objective.

And I've backed my allegations with sources, and they weren't even from Israel or the U.S. . They came from Reuters.

And by the way, all sources that I quoted, you failed to address, or didn't even care to. You just immediately resort to labeling people idiots, zionists, or outright mentally ill or "scum".

Propaganda isn't factual, it's emotional and irrational. Try to figure out which one of us two is acting like that.

isreal complain about the border...while telling the egyptians not to come near it???

Israel complains about a lack of security that is a direct threat to them, and that's what they warned Egypt about.
Egypt taking action and securing it, is actually a good thing to Israel, that's why they aren't complaining and supporting Egypt's swift action.

The same way that the United States would act and be thankful towards Mexico, if Mexico decided to act on it's borders and improving security there.

This isn't rocket science.

15 border police die while breaking their fast.....and two vehicles blow up...one apparently by iself tutut

Yes, usually people die and thing's blow up during an attack. I don't understand why you see a mystery behind that.

then people like you, insterad of discusing the facts and how to solve the problem...

Again with the facts?

I have put forward factual information. You failed to address it.
I have put forward several factual arguments, events and positions. You failed to address it.
I have been cordial, polite and respectful in all my posts. You have failed to do the same.

How are you supposed to solve the problem by aiming the aggression at Israel? You are not trying to solve the problem, you can't even solve it in a forum like this. You are just making personal attacks to whoever you think opposes your view of the world.

I have a view of peace, and unity. Just because I don't want isrealis and Israel to fall, doesn't mean I don't see their mistakes and that I don't condemn them like any other sane person would do. But to me, more violence is not an answer, from whoever it is coming from.

yor busy claimng that little old isreal is the victim...

I've never claimed Israel is a victim. You did.

You're assuming (quite wrongly) that just because I don't see Israel as a boogeyman, that I think they are victims. I don't.

hahahahah why the hell are they pointing fingers...they are the ones that wanted sinai to be lawless....and its always egyptians that die.....

Again, you mumble thing's that don't make sense, and you don't backup any of your arguments.

Speaking with such vague comments only shows that you don't know anything about what you are (trying) talking about.

any army general, in any country, would accept these facts and axct accordingly...

What facts? And act on what? What are you talking about?...

but propagaanda victims like you..tutut....f 'it, lets blame iran...thats what you want innit...of islamists....i tell you now it was neither

So now I don't work for propaganda, I'm a propaganda victim? If you are going to mock people and make wild accusations, at least be coherent about them.

And I'm not a victim, much less from propaganda. I actually take great care in reading media from all sides, and analyzing all points of view. The fact I'm not against anyone, doesn't mean I'm not aware of things.

As for the rest of the phrase, it doesn't even make sense, so...

islamists killing muslims while they are breaking fast...shouldnt they be breaking fast as well???

Islamists killing muslims?

Dude, seriously... Educate yourself. A Muslim is an adherent of Islam...

And what is "breaking fast"? Breaking your breakfast plate? Slamming the brakes on your car?

to many holes....but you cant see them...your a subconcious, closet racists....thats the nicest i can put it

Let me get this straight...

...a person who refuses violence, tries to educate himself regarding all sides of a problem, and tries to follow people into a path of peace and unity, is a subconscious and closet racist?

If you can't even realize that a muslim is someone who follows the religion of Islam, then there is no point into continuing arguing with you. Someone that is so out of touch from reality is not worth the effort.

Learn some respect.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Make no mistake, I could simply reply to all your points and pull out your BS like I have done in all your other posts.

But I'm just going to stick with this one:

islamists killing muslims while they are breaking fast...

What is a Muslim?

What is Islam?

Have a nice day.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
you make me laugh....

i heard about staying ahead of the curve....but eating sandwiches while lying behind the curve...thats a new one

peace

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

In the event of Egyptian-Israeli war the region will side with Egypt politically (being Muslim and anti-Zionist).

Iran would give them economic and humanitarian support, Hezbollah and Hamas would step up their strikes on Israel, Syria would give political support. Egypt is NOT isolated, but neither is Israel.

Iran would only be too happy to see Egypt going to war with Israel, weakening two rivals, and it would give them more time to prepare themselves for the inevitable Western strike. Israel would be weaker and they could find an ally in the Muslim Brotherhood.

Egypt would have to fight the battles alone but they would receive political, economic, humanitarian support from Syria, Pakistan and Iran.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
but yeah...the countries that fought isreal in the 70s..let me list them and you can see a definate pattern with whats happening today:
libya, yemen, syria and egypt......and the allies of isreal were jordan, kurds and now qatar....

Not true.

The main players were Egypt and Syria supported by forces from Iraq and Jordan.
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 8/13/2012 by clay2 baraka because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join