It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien Deception

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealTruthSeeker

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
reply to post by RealTruthSeeker

Any person with brains could clearly see the deception behind these so called E.T's. or Space Brothers.

Calling anyone who doesn't agree with you brainless is not a clever why to put forward a theory.

I didn't say you had to agree, just use your brain.

Ok, I've done it now. Don't you see the similarities between these "ET's" and what your religious "book"? The words are different but the story being told is basically the same, as long as you care to use your brain and not read all kinds of things into the words that simply aren't there.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soloro

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

Any person with brains could clearly see the deception behind these so called E.T's. or Space Brothers.

Calling anyone who doesn't agree with you brainless is not a clever why to put forward a theory.

No no look at his wording:

"Any person with brains could clearly see the deception behind these so called E.T's. or Space Brothers. "

That means that you have the choice to believe these theories. It also may mean somewhere within himself he is uncertain of these postulations, which is normal.
edit on 9-8-2012 by Soloro because: (no reason given)

he is presenting two choices

- see the deception
- not see the deception.

and he has weighted the choice with the statement that that anyone with brains will agree with the former.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I'm well studied and know alot more than you think. Just take a look at the Dead Scrolls.

I suppose you mean the Dead Sea scrolls?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

I'm asking if aliens do exist, what do they want with earth and man? But again, the E.T believers don't want to talk about that.

Because nobody knows , they could be here for other reasons that have nothing to do with us , we are not the only intelligent life form on this planet even though we seem to believe that we are .
For all we know Earth may just be a stop off on the way to somewhere else or maybe they live here as well in the three quarters of the planet we don't really use .

There are people who know, but E.T believer wont' expect it because the truth is, the alien message is in fact religious in nature.

Or (and I've used my brain again) -- can it be that the biblical message is in fact alien in nature?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

So are you saying that Alien lifeforms in our vast Universe are NOT, created by G_d?

No I'm not, but if they were what would they say?

Perhaps first "Hello" and then "use your brain?"

Sorry, but I'm not even sure that I understand the question. What would they say about what?
edit on 9/8/2012 by moniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

It doesn't seem all that far fetched to me, though I don't really like the word "believing" because people make it out to be something more than it is. We got here on this planet somehow, we are here and life spreads, adapts easily. Given the sheer size of the universe it's not that hard to imagine that something else might be out there, the probability that we are the first/only ones is much less than the alternative.

You can't use your brain to figure out something that just isn't known. Fully "believing" (there's that word again) one way is just as delusional as fully believing the opposite. Fact of the matter is we just don't know whats out there, we're only humans on one planet and don't really have any business stating anything about the rest of the universe as fact.

For that, you're just as brainless as those you speak of.
edit on 9-8-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisterFister103

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

This just in; the earth is flat because the Bible says so.

It's like Tommy Lee Jones says in Men In Black. 'A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow.'

Just because the Bible talks about all this deception, and Satan, and 7 headed monsters coming out of the ocean, doesn't mean any of it is true. You have been deceived by a book that was written by hundreds of men, and edited by hundreds more, all spaced apart by hundreds of years. If that stuff was written now, it would be laughed at as the fiction it is (L. Ron Hubbard).

If you are going to attempt to belittle an entire religious group, at least be accurate in your statements. There is not one single place that the Bible states the world is flat. Seriously, where do people get such ideas??

Hmmmmm.....maybe where the Bible mentions the four corners of the earth?!?!?!?!?!?!

Does four corners not refer to a flat surface? Understand the Lord's word. If God says the earth is flat, then Goddammit the earth is flat.

That is a joke, right? Believe it or not, the earth was known to be round way back when, the four corners thing is a turn of phrase used even today.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
both phoenix and the OP are using the word "your" incorrectly..

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

You have to be one to know one. Did you happen to see yours in the mirror?

Just say'n.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Gwampo

lol thanks teacher.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
That which we think of as "ET," "Aliens" "Light Beings," "Angels" all play a part in this magnificent matrix/nexus of Light Energy that we all live within. Nothing is Random. There are no Coincidences.
Everything has already happened, many times, in fact, we are not on what is called the 4th World, the previous three having been destroyed by Humanity in their quest for technology and power. Only the Monoliths are left as a reminder. One has to see the division in order to separate themselves from it.

There you go with your faith-based dogma again, autowrench. How do you KNOW all these fantastic things you claim? Not only that, but you make these claims all the while downing someone else's faith.

Unbelievably hypocritical dude. Your faith-based belief system is as--or more--highly speculative than anyones.

Someone is going to look awfully foolish if they can't admit that they practice a "faith" too....

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
**IF** E.T. is visiting us it is doing so covertly. Everything else is fabrication. Use logic and reason people and you will come to that conclusion.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Anyone who makes fun of UFO/Alien believers and then references verses from the Bible (Or any other human based fictitious made up religion) is a complete buffoon. At least in the UFO community, some people have sense enough to dissect, examine, and take apart wild claims and lack of evidence. Whereas, religious fanatics elect to ignore the fact that the stories in the bible are recycled, mistranslated, nonfactual events as told by ancient peoples who heard from another guy who in turn heard it form some other guy who says the stories were passed down to his family. Then those same stories were cherry picked, tossed out and arranged by monarchs and political men, in an order that reinforced their doctrine and personal beliefs.

Religious nuts are as crazy...if not crazier than tin-foil-hat wearing UFO fanatics and conspiracy theorists.

Thread fails.

thanx4playingthanxokbuhbye
edit on 9-8-2012 by Unidentified_Objective because: Grizzly Adams did have a beard.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

The bible leads us into temptation, would you follow it if there was nothing on offer. ?

The E.T., aliens offer us..... ?????

Satan,.... ??? oh you mean TPTB.

There must be more options,... Oh yes be a grown up person and make your own decisions without looking at a book or asking someone else. Live today and not 2,000 or so years ago.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Can you show me one example of a true man of God? Also as far as calling out to Jesus it is only if the person who calls out believes that Jesus can help them from being abducted. Otherwise calling out anyone or thing will do. If a person is strong enough they themselves could tell them no.

I really did not understand the first part of your attack I mean post, you do not understand my point.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

This just in; the earth is flat because the Bible says so.

It's like Tommy Lee Jones says in Men In Black. 'A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow.'

Just because the Bible talks about all this deception, and Satan, and 7 headed monsters coming out of the ocean, doesn't mean any of it is true. You have been deceived by a book that was written by hundreds of men, and edited by hundreds more, all spaced apart by hundreds of years. If that stuff was written now, it would be laughed at as the fiction it is (L. Ron Hubbard).

If you are going to attempt to belittle an entire religious group, at least be accurate in your statements. There is not one single place that the Bible states the world is flat. Seriously, where do people get such ideas??

Hmmmmm.....maybe where the Bible mentions the four corners of the earth?!?!?!?!?!?!

Does four corners not refer to a flat surface? Understand the Lord's word. If God says the earth is flat, then Goddammit the earth is flat.

The "four reaches of the Earth" is a term we use today as a figure of speech for the four directions, North, East, West, and South, but when the bible uses the same terminology its suddenly incorrect, with people making broad assertions of it describing the Earth being flat. Does "he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth" in Isiah 40:22 not refer to a round object? This same passage says that the God almighty that sitteth upon our planet also "stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in", something we didn't discover was true until centuries later. People claim that if it was actually referring to the Earth being shaped like a sphere then it would have said that, but the problem with this assertion is that the Hebrew language didn't have a word for 'sphere', only circle, or ball, and the term 'sphere' today is considered a synonym of the term 'circle'. So if the god almighty says that the earth is a circle and the universe is expanding, then goddammit it must be true indeed, as we ourselves have proven it through the scientific method of observation. What cannot be proven however is the claim that the universe is "infinite", which contradicts our observations of it expanding. The universe is only as big as God allows it to be.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Do you believe in evolution? Alot of people can't imagine that we came from some kind of primordial soup. If not... who do you think put Adam and Eve here? Your white God maybe...but certainly not Satan? It's easy to label a race that you do not understand or can possibly fathom the nature like the other-worlder's that visit our planet; but I have to assume that they come on the side of peace and harmony --- not darkness and evil.

That is the message.. that I can only convey to you thru pure speculation on my part.

edit on 9-8-2012 by Erno86 because: added a sentence

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

It amazes me how easily the people are deceived these days, they will pretty much believe anything they are told as long as it is nonreligious in nature, especially Biblical. The idea that E.T is real is the perfect out for those who don't want religion in their life.

I am amazed also but for the predicament that the notion that aliens are imagined figments of wishful thinking while at the same time are certain of other other worldly phenomena such as the appearance of angels, the virgin mary and their host of a entity so powerful that it not only created reality but is everywhere in the moment of time.

They are always hiding. How many people can honestly say they have saw an extraterrestrial spaceship? I mean a real spaceship. Most reports and videos are nothing but balls of light. Humm "And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light." 2 Corinthians 11:14

None of us at the moment can verify with certainty exactly how the future of long distance exploration of the remaining Universe will measure up until the space craft is designed and built and until then we cannot expect to know if or how EBE's would pilot such transport over such vast distances let alone pass critic on their biological form. Bingo. The satan card has been played. But lets continue anyway.

They have their own gospel. People who believe in E.T seem to forget that E.T is not here just to be here. These beings are here for a reason, and that reason can be found in what they tell the ones they chose to have contact with. Keep in mind that not everyone who sees a UFO will have contact. The Alien Gospel is real, these beings have something to say about what we beleive in. The following videos will give a better understanding of what they have to say, enjoy:

I have been familiar with the whole 'alien religion movement' and exo-politics for over twenty years and with a wide conflict of motives between the ever increasing 'factions of alien types' that have been reported and published I have viewed it as another type of evolution of the meme of religion that has changed form since mankind first gazed upon the night and wondered.

These beings are real, whether people want to believe it or not is up to them. Satan is a master deceiver and can make you see and hear things that would shake the very foundation of your faith if your not careful. This is why Jesus said "For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect" Matthew 24:24

The more those of you keep on yelling that anything outside the sphere of their own religion is the work of Mr Bad Guy the more I am skeptical of such claims, even in this context. To me it's a double bluff, it might just be. This jesus if ever such one existed refers to only in this and that context to other humans. Quoting from the bible is not really helping your case.

You can believe in aliens all you want, you can believe that they are beings traveling here from other galaxies all you want, you can believe they are space brothers all you want. But if you believe these things then you better also believe that these beings also have a message and a plan for mankind. The question is, will you accept their plan and message, or the 1 laid out in the Bible? Your free to chose, but chose wisely.

Again you are just repeatedly extending the same old bible stories adding your perception and own interpretation of the bible and adding a little spin. Thanks by the way for adding a not so subtle ultimatum at the end. Overall your opening post is most flawed.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

While I do believe that the majority of UFO sightings ARE associated with dimensional alien entities rather than space-faring - I still believe that god, whatever that might be, would have no problem creating life elsewhere in the universe.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

And, guess what! None of them are demons! None of them are "dimensional". They are simply people who have had the misfortune to be born on another world....not unlike myself.

I'd give you a thousand stars for that if I could.....how true. I too have had interactions with ET Beings, and they certainly are not a lowly inferior spirit. I have seen Beings that were way, way higher than I. 5D or higher. I stand at attention when these fellows are around. I have also seen one or two other beings from other worlds, and they look as human as you or I do. I think even the Grays looked like us at one time, a very long time ago.

You also need to understand that "demonizing" the enemy is the first things any culture must do for its own protection (or so some would think). Thus making it a reaction of "prejudice" rather than any kind of "thought out" hyothesis.

That's true, and part of military training. Demonize the enemy. Think about this. Do you really want to demonize and call names of Beings that may offer to help you to Ascend to a higher dimension?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join