It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien Deception

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by RealTruthSeeker

it's clear that there is no intelligent life on Mars, at least that is what we are told. Ask yourself this, if man did discover human like life on other planets what do u think our first question would be? Hmm, where did you come from? How did you get here? Do you believe in God? As earthlings these would most likely be the first questions we ask

I would want to know about the women. If there are females with all the glorious female stuff they have.

Especially the body parts.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealTruthSeeker

Originally posted by bluestreak53

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
A person, biological entity, from any Planet except Earth.

Does that work for ya. What we are'nt is any sort of demon. Nor are we in any way "evil". We are just people from a different world than yours. Any other view is "racist".

edit on 8-8-2012 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

I suppose you can cut the religious zombies some slack here. This sort of hate speech and prejudice is quite common coming from the mouths of many fundamentalist preachers, who also believe that every natural calamity on earth is caused by "the sinners". They are the opinions of people who lack much reasoning ability.

It will be interesting to see how these people adapt when they eventually have to deal with the physical reality of ET alien beings on this planet.

When E.T shows up you can bet there will a great falling away from the faith, this has already been predicted, that's how we know it's a deception. It's called " The Great Apostasy".

It doesn't matter what you call it, or how you dress it up.

The "great falling away from the faith" happened centuries ago. Its called science. Its called rationality.
You're the one living in a deception, that is built on nothing more than millenium old fables and superstitions.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Does that work for ya. What we are'nt is any sort of demon. Nor are we in any way "evil". We are just people from a different world than yours. Any other view is "racist".

I suppose you can cut the religious zombies some slack here. This sort of hate speech and prejudice is quite common coming from the mouths of many fundamentalist preachers, who also believe that every natural calamity on earth is caused by "the sinners". They are the opinions of people who lack much reasoning ability.

It will be interesting to see how these people adapt when they eventually have to deal with the physical reality of ET alien beings on this planet.

When E.T shows up you can bet there will a great falling away from the faith, this has already been predicted, that's how we know it's a deception. It's called " The Great Apostasy".

It doesn't matter what you call it, or how you dress it up.

The "great falling away from the faith" happened centuries ago. Its called science. Its called rationality.
You're the one living in a deception, that is built on nothing more than millenium old fables and superstitions.

Science and faith can easily exist together, as they have done for centuries. They are not incompatible. Science is nothing but observation, it does not explain why it explains how. Science never has the final answer anyway, as we learn more we find out that our previous thoughts are completely wrong. In a hundred years our worldview will be much different than today, when it comes to science and explaining the universe. It's a poor substitute for religion. Think of our world as a computer script. Science simply observes parts of this script and tries to explain what they do, but it cannot explain what the purpose of the script is or who or what made it.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
depicting the "alien" as THE creature from the movie alien, and depicting jesus as a white anglo-saxon man tends to distort your credibility.

LOL

Yup, have to agree with you on this one

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by lambs to lions
reply to post by pillock

You can choose to ignore such threads if you wish to avoid people shoving such opinions down your throat.

This is not the religion forum
If it was in the religion forum I would not have read it .

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
i believe there is a "higher being", whether it be god or his son jesus christ. for all we know god is an ET, or whatever you want to call something thats not from this planet.

with all power to create and destroy, teach and deceive. the one thing that puts me off about religion is that they teach all this love..but yet you must fear god and his law. why do i want to fear the same person who i am supposed to love and who loves me?

that confusion alone is the reason why so many stray from religion.

in all reality we dont know what god or jesus looks like. but if an "ET" came to earth and had something to say, and worlds to show us, and creators to introduce us to...then save me a seat.

blast off.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by snakebit

also...didnt the pope go out of his way to say we should accept these "ET's/UFO's"?

not saying he's right or wrong...but someone knows something for the pope to go out of his way to communicate something like that to the masses.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
or, maybe they really were aliens, and since humans did not have that capacity to understand or at least when the stories were created (aka they also believed in witches and burned them) so they made up mythical beings and religions to explain the oddness they witness

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

There are only two motives when it comes to these beings, they are either good or evil,

Black and white thinking - never part of a reasonable discussion. So every being in the multi-verse other than humans are either good or evil, and only humans are bits of both?

I don't channel these beings so I don't have solid proof,

You can't truly think that 'channeling' constitutes 'solid proof'?

they all seem to relay the same message, and for some reason that message is that the Bible is wrong. Kinda strange that these beings make that a point when asked about our beliefs.

If someone asked me about Christian beliefs I would say I think the Bible is wrong too. Guess I must be a demon!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

You What?

...do not even think its possible your God would not

create ANY other sentient life form ANY where else?

The Drake Equation..

N=N*×fp×ne×fl×fi×fc×fL

N* Number of stars in the Milky Way
fp Number of habitable planets in each system
ne number of planets that are Earth like
fl number of planets that emerge from inorganic matter or organic precursors
fi fraction of those planets on which intelligent beings also evolve
fc fraction of those planets on which sufficient communications technology arises
fL fraction of average planet lifetime

theres the Earth.. in our Solar System..
300 billion stars in the Milky Way alone.
100 to 200 billion Galaxies
with another couple Billion Stars each..
and these observations are being revised
with better technology every year
just getting larger..
just seeing more stuff..

how self centered of you Sir.. even if I agree with your premise

of a Deity, known to man, as God...

why would He not create anyone or something else

& just waste all that space??

ok, everything, & I mean Everything, just stop right now & revolve around the OP...

forget about Gods gift to the world..

thats small potatoes..

Humanity is Gods gift to the entire Universe..

oh yes, and another thing..

go outside @ night regularly..

you too will see something eventually

that you can NOT identify..

in the air..

that is some type of object..

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar

If I understand your post I would say, not much because the ones that are benign are neutral as we are still a young waring race and it is not certain if we will survive or blow ourselves up yet, and the other more dark and sinister ones are already in control of the higher policies which are keeping this planet and all life forms from being blissful and spiritually miraculous examples of an advanced planet.

edit on 8-8-2012 by antar because: (no reason given)

So, you will accept what you state here, but refuse to accept that God is real? There is far more historical and archaeological proof of events in the Bible than for the scenario you describe.

The OP isn't saying that there are no such beings; he is stating an opinion on the nature of said beings. Since this is an open forum, to discuss the opinions of people on that topic, then his opinions are as relevant as those of anyone else. That some happen to disagree doesn't mean they have no place in this forum, and it's a bit prejudiced to suggest that people expressing that point of view should have no say in this forum, simply because some disagree.

Even some BIG names in the UFO field, like Vallee, are now stating that this is most likely a dimensional thing, NOT some physical beings from other planets. So, why is it that so many reject one possible explanation for such dimensional beings, that we have a ton of information on already, and that actually fits the puzzle quite well? Keel even talked about this issue, to some extent.

Instead of outright rejection of anything deemed "religious", perhaps some should take a step back, and actually examine the data presented? You know, actual scientific analysis, not conclusions or rejection of data based on bias against one belief or another.

Have any of you that reject the OP's ideas ever looked into the extensive research, and all the cases, where calling on the name of Jesus makes an abduction attempt stop? Recommended reading, of not. Be fair; if you want to study the topic, look at all the data.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Krazysh0t

I dunno, I think there are plenty of people here who believe that the extraterrestrials are here for a reason. I mean if they weren't here for a reason, then they would have seen our planet, noted it, then moved on to whatever else they were looking for. There is a possibility that whatever they want isn't in humanity's best interests, but that doesn't inherently make it evil. They obviously don't want to annihilate or enslave us, because I'm sure if they had the technology to breech the vast depths of space, they'd easily have the tech to subjugate/annihilate us.

I think your theory is flawed in that nothing is completely evil and nothing is completely good. They are all just shades of gray. These aliens are definitely here for something, and they may or may not be using the population, our governments, or just a few people to get it. They may or may not be starting wars, causing natural disasters, or just general pandemonium. All these things could be happening, but if they are happening its not because these aliens are evil and just hate other life. It's happening to achieve whatever endgame these aliens have, which appears to be just information gathering or resource harvesting.

That is a very well thought out and interesting idea on the topic. I am curious; upon what evidence do you base the conclusion that they are not evil, and that their actions, even if harmful, are also not evil? All that I have read and heard (including some from people I have known) states otherwise. Very interested in hearing upon what you based your conclusions.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Calling anyone who doesn't agree with you brainless is not a clever why to put forward a theory.

Or some of your so called biblical proof, as we have already seen a thousand times before? Why do some hate on ETs so much? If they only knew how dependent Humanity really was on ET, they would sing a different song. Better not form any set-in-stone beliefs surrounding them until you are in the know. Just my advice.

Alright, so you disagree with the Bible. That's your prerogative. However, when things in the Bible match with things happening regarding so-called "aliens", and you ignore that, well, that isn't very logical. At the least, some recognition should be given.

I also find it curious that you reject the Bible, but have this in your signature:

Goddess Worship: that real "Old Time Religion"

So, is the rejection of evidence in the Bible based on any scientific observations on your part, or on a basic theological difference? It is much simpler to discuss these issues if we all understand the beliefs and motivations of one another.

As a side note, did you know that the whole "goddess" business is explained in the Bible, and can be traced back to the wife of Nimrod?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

*snip*
Really, if E.T is human than he can't be E.T. Moreover, that wouldn't even make since, if other intelligent life forms exist outside earth then logic would say they wouldn't look like us, or even close for that matter. Since when can humans make themselves appear and disappear at will. Humans are physical not spiritual. Satan is spiritual, however he has the power to transform himself into whatever he chooses in order to deceive you, including human or E.T.
edit on 8-8-2012 by RealTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

I agree for the most part, but have to state that we are both physical and spiritual. Yes, we are in physical form now, but the spiritual part is that which is eternal. That which will either be with, or away from, God. Figure you know this already, but want to clarify the point to avoid confusion from other readers.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

*snip*
Really, if E.T is human than he can't be E.T. Moreover, that wouldn't even make since, if other intelligent life forms exist outside earth then logic would say they wouldn't look like us, or even close for that matter. Since when can humans make themselves appear and disappear at will. Humans are physical not spiritual. Satan is spiritual, however he has the power to transform himself into whatever he chooses in order to deceive you, including human or E.T.
edit on 8-8-2012 by RealTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

I agree for the most part, but have to state that we are both physical and spiritual. Yes, we are in physical form now, but the spiritual part is that which is eternal. That which will either be with, or away from, God. Figure you know this already, but want to clarify the point to avoid confusion from other readers.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
*snip*

Claims of abduction are not evidence of visitation nor do they tell me of this religious message you speak of .

post by RealTruthSeeker
E.T believer wont' expect it because the truth is, the alien message is in fact religious in nature.

I have seen no abduction stories that speak of religious messages , please enlighten me .

I guess you didn't watch the videos, then, since several such examples, from the UFO crowd, are listed in the clips. Spend a few minutes and check those out.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Wait, wait... did you just say "use your brain"?

Massive facepalm

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by binkbonk

Hmmmmm.... You don't believe in aliens, but, you believe in Satan? Oh? That makes perfect sense (said the Easter Bunny to Santa Claus).

define alien please.

"We"? Are you claiming to be from some planet other than this one? If that is the case, then why not offer the proof to the world, so that this entire matter can be settled once and for all? Surely there would be some notable differences, in appearance, DNA, something, that could be proven. Maybe not pointy ears, but something.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TheStev

Its sad this thread has so many stars. Yet another OP claiming he knows the truth with no need for proof or evidence.
These people aren't worth the time.
Like you said, "black and white discussion". He's right and we're wrong. Of course sorry OP I forgot you were the eternal keeper of the secrets of the universe.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

I think he can claim whatever he likes until you provide some solid proof of your god?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join