It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien Deception

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
If aliens are demons (evil spiritual entities), then aliens should also be angels (good spiritual entities).

If you believe in devils, demons, and angels, or whatever beings... you can't just say "all sky beings are evil" , it would make sense that some are other things such as angels, too...

But whatever, who needs logical, balanced beliefs when you have The Bible...

By the way, The Bible talks about "lights in the sky" and these were even used to guide people to places (don't know the exact quote). So, not all UFOs/ETs are evil, this is just another form or racism. Then again, why am I surprised? People can't even stop being racist against our own species...

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

As a side note, I will share what my younger son once said to me. I was playing The Sims 2 one day, and running this "nerdy" character. I had placed a sci-fi poster on one of his walls, of a typical "alien" head shot, and when my son saw it, he asked me why the guy had a demon picture. I had not discussed this topic with him, either. He, as a young child, simply saw that as a demon. Kids know things.

Sure, because you *totally* didn't get him to believe in devils, he just happen to 'know' what a demon/devil is and that a being that looks like an alien is one..

There are some humans that look like aliens, are they demons too? We are judging by appearances rather than character now, are we>

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
As a side note, I will share what my younger son once said to me. I was playing The Sims 2 one day, and running this "nerdy" character. I had placed a sci-fi poster on one of his walls, of a typical "alien" head shot, and when my son saw it, he asked me why the guy had a demon picture. I had not discussed this topic with him, either. He, as a young child, simply saw that as a demon. Kids know things.

They know things you put in their head! Don't fill the poor child's mind with your fantasies about demons and aliens, please!
edit on 12-8-2012 by ScientificUAPer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
If aliens are demons (evil spiritual entities), then aliens should also be angels (good spiritual entities).

If you believe in devils, demons, and angels, or whatever beings... you can't just say "all sky beings are evil" , it would make sense that some are other things such as angels, too...

Yeah, one of the biggest mistakes anyone makes is assuming that all UFO represent aliens of the same intent. I believe a large component of the ones we see on this planet are demonic meant to deceive us, but I also believe angels are there as well. The Bible does say they are waging a war of which we are spiritually a part of, but we may be witnessing some demonic/angelic encounters manifesting in our plane. I can't even begin to guess at how they fight or what weapons they use. It does seem to be largely hand-to-hand.

And I am still on the fence about whether there are other alien races in our universe who are interstellar capable. I certainly agree it is possible and that some of what we see are in fact, craft from other planets, drawn here by the spiritual battle that is actually taking place. I really think what is going on is beyond our imagination. There are so many possibilities. I firmly believe that God could have created this entire universe for us alone, because we do that today in games and simulations. It's also possible that we live in a bubble of the real universe, blinded to the other dimensions and we only see what we are allowed to see. Our own physics tells us that we only know about 5-10 percent of the universe; hence the massive fudge factors known as dark matter and energy, purely mythical entities created out of faith that someday science will figure out what they are.

The only thing I know for sure is that when Jesus returns, there will be no doubt. His spirit will infuse us all with certainty, and no deception will be possible. It's one of the key factors I look for in disclosure. If there is any doubt anywhere, then it is not from God, and has to be suspect.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by DonaldD

A couple of years ago our family experienced diabolical assault. After assistance from our church we began to witnessing UAP during the day, unusual dreams with UAP and various alien beings. The experiences became frequent and unnerving for each and everyone of us. We did not experience some of the horrific stories that you read online, what we did experience was visions of the future world, a sense of knowing and knowledge of events to come. We also experienced the feeling that we had important work ahead of us that would have a positive impact on the world. Indeed 'UAP and aliens' are elusive and rather deceptive in their work.

Common reports from contactees, this feeling of mixed emotions, unnerving, confusion, elation, etc.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

If you want this place to look a little better, some opinions need to be abolished.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
So aliens come to earth to decieve people? So do these aliens have meetings to discuss how they are going to decieve us,things take planning, like does the alien driving the ufo have to sign for the ship? Do they have a quota on how many they have to decieve? They then travel through space or dimensions just to anally probe Billy Bob , and tell him a lie to decieve a person that is insignificant to their planets survival......So whats the aliens agenda? What do they have to profit?
edit on 13-8-2012 by Stimpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Most of us can not answer this, but there are some out there who seem to have the answer and when you look at those answers I think you will find something pretty strange about why they are here
reply to post by RealTruthSeeker

Could you sum up the above with your own thoughts and opinions? I'm interested to see what conclusion you have come to with regard to why you think they are here.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReallyNiceGuy
reply to post by DonaldD

A couple of years ago our family experienced diabolical assault. After assistance from our church we began to witnessing UAP during the day, unusual dreams with UAP and various alien beings. The experiences became frequent and unnerving for each and everyone of us. We did not experience some of the horrific stories that you read online, what we did experience was visions of the future world, a sense of knowing and knowledge of events to come. We also experienced the feeling that we had important work ahead of us that would have a positive impact on the world. Indeed 'UAP and aliens' are elusive and rather deceptive in their work.

Common reports from contactees, this feeling of mixed emotions, unnerving, confusion, elation, etc.

I guess our story is one of many.

Sadly many today have bought into the facade that there are aliens. That they are from other worlds or dimensions. Whilst many believe that the world of Christianity are indoctrinated group of people. Many fail to recognize the facade that they are too being indoctrinated through books, movies and spirituality teachings therefore believing blindly that these are superior beings and that they come from a more highly evolved civilization.

Like I have said in past posts .....

Demons are their old name -- aliens their new name. What our ancestors knew then, still applies today.

edit on 13-8-2012 by DonaldD because: typo

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by DonaldD

Demons are their old name -- aliens their new name. What our ancestors knew then, still applies today.

It doesn't matter how much you say it, that doesn't make it correct.

For the record, I know more than any 'ancient' did, ok? I took a college degree, I read books, I filled my little head with way more knowledge than anybody living 3000 years or ago, they simply didn't have access to the kind of knowledge we do.
E.g. they didn't know about electricity, static charges and plasma. That's why they had to explain everything in what we call religious terms. You don't have to do that, but you choose to 'believe'.

Btw. why do you write 'the ancients' as if you're describing some kind of elevated nobility? They are your ancestors, that's all. You also know way more about how the world works than they did, whether you're going to embrace that knowledge, or not.
edit on 13-8-2012 by ScientificUAPer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ScientificUAPer

It doesn't matter how much you say it, that doesn't make it correct.

For the record, I know more than any 'ancient' did, ok? I took a college degree, I read books, I filled my little head with way more knowledge than anybody living 3000 years or ago, they simply didn't have access to the kind of knowledge we do.
E.g. they didn't know about electricity, static charges and plasma. That's why they had to explain everything in what we call religious terms. You don't have to do that, but you choose to 'believe'.

Btw. why do you write 'the ancients' as if you're describing some kind of elevated nobility? They are your ancestors, that's all. You also know way more about how the world works than they did, whether you're going to embrace that knowledge, or not.
edit on 13-8-2012 by ScientificUAPer because: (no reason given)

So, a society that is focused on technology, developing science and has electricity and an infrastructure to support this makes us intelligent?. How many known disasters in the past has wiped out advanced societies? Mesoamerican, Cucuteni's, Clovis's, Minoans, Moche, Olmec's - I am sure there are others that we are unaware of.

What if meteor was to crash onto our planet. The electromagnetic disturbance would fry every computer, and the atmospheric fallout would kill most of the population. Within two generations, all modern technology would be forgotten. Intelligent yeah right!

Our ancestors were clever enough to survive in a very hostile world so that they could reproduce and provide enough resources to enable their children to survive. They had different set of knowledge and skill sets based on what their circumstances demanded.

Now we live in this world where even the weakest and laziest live well and produce even more weak lazy people. This is not conducive to our long term survival.

With our weakened immune systems and bloated guts combined with our over dependence on electricity one would see a much higher percentage of people die off within a few years if a global electromagnetic event occurs. A major reset sometime in the future is a high possibility. So it will back to a time when it's survival of the fittest again.

In short our ancestors were self sufficient and able to live within their means while now we are dependent on technologies, food supplies and transport most of which are outside of our control.

Where our ancestors stupid? Certainly not, but it's easy to say this in hindsight or just out of blatant ignorance. Don't forget, you are the biology of your ancestors, if they were stupid its no stupider than yourself.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealTruthSeeker
It amazes me how easily the people are deceived these days, they will pretty much believe anything they are told as long as it is religious in nature, especially Biblical. The idea that E.T is not real is the perfect out for those who want religion in their life.

faith:
belief that is not based on proof
some of us are just not too big on blind faith and fanaticism…
and no, I do not believe people will suffer eternally in the fires of hell just because they did not happen to be Christian
that's bunk

edit on 13-8-2012 by reject because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by RealTruthSeeker

RealTruth, I don't discount the theory about "ET's" that you subscribe to, I'm of the mind that interdimensional entities are a distinct possibility but as I've researched this subject over the years, I've often wondered if some alien accounts might actually be that.

And I'm not one to discount an old Brazilian girlfriends' account of 'gnomes' she witnessed in the hills near Sao Paolo.

I've seen other things that may suggest clandestine black-ops doing uber MK-Ultra experiments that weren't as crazy to listen to as the official reason for WTC7 to go free-fallin'.

Would you consider that perhaps some of these accounts MIGHT be actual aliens with the know-how & some not-understood desire to traverse the galaxy to seek out life,.. out of curiosity? I could see us doing the same some day as much of life has followed Star Trek already.

I think it's possibly .. all .. a VERY mixed and complex bag of stuff,.. if you want - demons,.. but perhaps??? also??? trans-dimensionals,.. spirits good & bad, aliens (perhaps subterranean or local I.E. moon based), undiscovered hidden earth cryptozooological races or beings, even misunderstood angels?

I happen to believe we all collectively create our reality together & thus, some of the madness as well. It fits my quantum experience thus far. But I do appreciate your opinion, so please don't forget that.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by DonaldD

I Agree with you .. How can a Theory That does not Include the Hypothesis of a Past History of the Earth in This Form Be Called "SCIENTIFIC" I Believe ALL Should be Hypothesized In Order For a True "Investigation" of our Past as a Species on this Glorious 4.54 ~BILLION~ !!!! Year old Planet "WE" Call Earth...('
')

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Testimony from those experiencing alien abductions are almost entirely the same as hypnagogic paralysis, as a person who has experienced sleep paralysis i can attest to this.
Combine this with a anti christian messages from these aliens, i would have to conclude that these entities visiting people in their bedrooms are infact incubi.
edit on 13-8-2012 by lestweforget because: (no reason given)

Read my sig!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

So, a society that is focused on technology, developing science and has electricity and an infrastructure to support this makes us intelligent?

What do you mean by 'intelligent'? But we have more knowledge about the natural world than they did. We know a lot about cause and effect. Thus, we are able to explain away old superstitions as physical cause and effect.
E.g. check my thread about fireballs of electrical origin: www.abovetopsecret.com...

If those fireballs fell among your 'ancients', and not among a relatively well-educated populace in 1947, they'd be yelling 'ooohhh devils'. And several posters in this thread probably would too, because I think their religious indoctrination amounts to more than their scientific education. Thus, we find people who deny knowledge and cling to superstitions. Religious belief is not knowledge about the physical world. It may be knowledge to the soul, and that's all good, but it's not knowledge that'll fly you to the moon, or give you an understanding of e.g. ball lightning that doesn't include superstition.

Our ancestors were clever enough to survive in a very hostile world so that they could reproduce and provide enough resources to enable their children to survive. They had different set of knowledge and skill sets based on what their circumstances demanded.

Now we live in this world where even the weakest and laziest live well and produce even more weak lazy people. This is not conducive to our long term survival.

You are romanticizing the past, don't worry, many of us do. I'd love the small farm all to myself and all that. And I'm all for critiques of civilization. And I allow that you could say that spirituality is more 'emphatically intelligent' than the scientific method. That's fine, I understand the sensibility.

But why apply science to suss out the true nature of these balls of something that glows? Because science has repeatedly shown that seemingly fantastic phenomena previously thought to be demonic (or whatever), are simply natural causes and effects. I suspect the same is true in the case of balls of light. A natural explanation includes an alien explanation, mind you.
Or think of our knowledge in treating diseases. 500 years ago when people got the plague it was thought they were possessed by devils. We know better now. I don't think you'd prefer the 'ancient' way, when it's you who needs treatment.

Where our ancestors stupid? Certainly not, but it's easy to say this in hindsight or just out of blatant ignorance. Don't forget, you are the biology of your ancestors, if they were stupid its no stupider than yourself.

I didn't mention intelligence at all, and I didn't mention stupidity, it is not relevant! Society has gained collective knowledge of the physical world, 'standing on the shoulders of others', as Einstein said.
The relevant thing is that your ancestors explained phenomena in religious terms, and they were scared #less by stuff that is now considered mundane physical cause and effects. They were not stupid, they just explained it to the best of their abilities.

We don't get scared #less about it, so we can live less fearful lives. Unless we want to occupy our minds with devils and hobgoblins, that is.
The curious thing is, I don't know anyone who ever saw the devils where I'm at, but in the Bible Belt they seem to be everywhere. So, I have to wonder: Is it because devils feel at home there, lol? Or is it because it's simply a matter of cultural conditioning?

edit on 13-8-2012 by ScientificUAPer because: typo

edit on 13-8-2012 by ScientificUAPer because: last typo, I think

edit on 13-8-2012 by ScientificUAPer because: on more typo

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
Testimony from those experiencing alien abductions are almost entirely the same as hypnagogic paralysis, as a person who has experienced sleep paralysis i can attest to this.
Combine this with a anti christian messages from these aliens, i would have to conclude that these entities visiting people in their bedrooms are infact incubi.

Read my sig!

No, that's not what he meant.

He meant that abductions have been shown to happen as a function of sleep paralysis. That has nothing to with devils, but all to do with your imagination, and what you believe in. Thus, Christians see devils, UFO-believers see aliens. The mind creates it, it is not physically real. Several phychological experiements have shown this psychological mechanism.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Something else. As in a fairly "exotic" and extreme form of the Occult

I am very curious about something and would like to pose my question regarding your comment about being a Western Ceremonial Magician. I apologize if this appears off topic but in actuallity it is very much on topic.

This question is only valid if "Western Ceremonial Magician" describes and includes what I have surmised below. If not please disregard.

Why would a being from Andromeda require the ancient ritualistic magic practices of Hermeticism, Knights Templars, Enochian magic, Black Sun, Qabalah, Crowley and other ancient grimoires passed down by the fallen principalities?(and other more extreme ancient secret schools/practices/rituals that I won't get into here)

Why would you require tapping into those forces and principalities whose powers are associated with the forces that helped to enslave this world if you are an Andromedan and not of this world?

Is this the doorway/portal you are utilizing for communication?

edit on 13-8-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia

Something else. As in a fairly "exotic" and extreme form of the Occult

I am very curious about something and would like to pose my question regarding your comment about being a Western Ceremonial Magician. I apologize if this appears off topic but in actuallity it is very much on topic.

This question is only valid if "Western Ceremonial Magician" describes and includes what I have surmised below. If not please disregard.

Why would a being from Andromeda require the ancient ritualistic magic practices of Hermeticism, Knights Templars, Enochian magic, Qabalah, Crowley and other ancient grimoires passed down by the fallen principalities?(and other more extreme ancient secret schools/practices/rituals that I won't get into here)

Why would you require tapping into those forces and principalities whose powers are associated with the forces that helped to enslave this world if you are an Andromedan and not of this world?

Is this the doorway/portal you are utilizing for communication?

Interesting question ...

Firstly; these "forces", "principalities" you speak of, while being used to "enslave", and otherwise cause harm (evil) are also the very "forces" and "principalities" that have given you "free will". These forces, etc. are neither, in and of theselves, good nor evil. They are simply "forces", etc that are "usable" by any sentient being. These "forces" are a part of "nature", and therefore "neutral".

Why would I need to come here? Why wuld I need to study and practice this ancient stuff? That is avery good question.

It seems, that knowledge and use of these abilities of sentient beings is not as widely know as logic would seem to dictate. When I became an adept, and began to understand ore about myself, I sort of presumed that my people (Andromda) woould be "light years" beyond all that. After all much of Magick uses icons, syboly from Terrestrial myth and legend. It appears I was quite wrong in that. Much of what Terrestrials think, beleive, about Magick seems to be the "norm" throughout the "knwon" Universt (local space out to around 10 million ly).

I didn't think that possible. The principals and percepts of Magick are Universal in nature, and must therefore exist in all places, yet, it seems that Earth has been given a greater heling of this than other places.

So, why would I need to come to Earth and learn this? I have no real answer at this time. Though, I have a "feeling" I will find out when I return.

So for now, I practice, and use these "things" to attempt to improve the Terrestrial condition.

And, it is useful to know the method and practices of the oppressors.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

So, why would I need to come to Earth and learn this? I have no real answer at this time. Though, I have a "feeling" I will find out when I return.

Return? Which galaxy are you posting from?

Why did you travel zillion of miles to Earth for nothing? Is this considered "bright" in alien terminology?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
After all much of Magick uses icons, syboly from Terrestrial myth and legend. It appears I was quite wrong in that. Much of what Terrestrials think, beleive, about Magick seems to be the "norm" throughout the "knwon" Universt (local space out to around 10 million ly).

You could well inform the good people of the wider Universe that the people of Earth hath invented a little piece of Magick called the spellchecker. It works well in enhancing pan-universal communication and real-time decoding of messages.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join