It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Earthquakes in Southern Cali in the past 14 hours

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by bellagirl
reply to post by EricCoombes

ok mate...i have seen you posting on all the threads. its ok to give a time and date ..... but could you specify what time zone you are talking about. i will make it easy. work out the time for california, sydney and london.

post all 3.

thank you.

Am I missing something .. What does London have anything to do with EQ?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
uhh fashiion is 3- below estrn the equator, eheheheheee

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by whalebrr
uhh fashiion is 3- below estrn the equator, eheheheheee

whaaaa???

I'm literally dumbfounded by this post.

What does this have to do with EQ's in California?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Hi. I have been following ATS for awhile on specific topics and am new.. But this really prompted me to post.

I live 6 miles from Yorba Linda and felt each of the earthquakes we have had since last night. What was interesting was that I was warning my family about a potential Tsunami that we will have this weekend. I even mentioned an earthquake. I have, in the past, predicted EQs and it happened.... So here it is, last night, the EQ happened as I have predicted.

I checked: www.world-earthquakes.com...

It also indicate moderate seismic activity in the next 48 hours. In another website (forgot the link) it also reported a high risk by this weekend. HAARP status also indicated a potential M7 in the next 5 days as well, and I have been monitoring their site as well.

The hot weather, many mini earthquakes, strange weather (potential hurricane in the south-Mexico), weird shape object flying overhead, etc... smells sort of fishy to me. The timing is also perfect as well.

I do predict a potential Tsunami this weekend, probably by Sunday morning. Now, I am hoping I am wrong, but take it as you will. My family are packing and leaving for Vegas this weekend. For those in AZ, you will be safe, but you will probably feel it, yet will suffer minimal damage, if any. I rather say, be prepared than not. At least you had a "mini vacation" if you will.

Please note, I am just posting my observation and opinion and whatever information I have from some of the websites I know of.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

If you DON'T believe him or think he is a scam or whatever, IGNORE his post. Everyone who post here is protected by their 1st amendment right so long as it does not cause harm to others.

Eric... Anyways, are you saying it is PACIFIC TIME? I had some information stating that it would be around earlier on Sunday either way. I read some of your posts in the other thread.. you mentioned PST, but is that the exact time?

According to the HAARP reading, it was going to happen earlier than 11:11 am PST.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I heard about the quakes earlier today and I kept
telling myself this isn't normal to have so many
close together. I lived in LA for 10 years and have
many friends there. I certainly hope the earth
is just letting off steam and a larger quake
will not occur. Those in the area please stay
safe and remember what you have been told
to stay prepared. Thinking of you and following
this thread.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiderLL

If you DON'T believe him or think he is a scam or whatever, IGNORE his post. Everyone who post here is protected by their 1st amendment right so long as it does not cause harm to others.

Eric... Anyways, are you saying it is PACIFIC TIME? I had some information stating that it would be around earlier on Sunday either way. I read some of your posts in the other thread.. you mentioned PST, but is that the exact time?

According to the HAARP reading, it was going to happen earlier than 11:11 am PST.

PST and UTC-8 is the same thing

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
People keep saying that shelf half of western california is going to slide into the ocean sometime. A big enough quake could break that thing off and send 'em all into the drink. Thats one reason why i never wanted to settle on a major faultline. I don't do earthquakes or volcanoes and that whole area is sitting on the ring of fire.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
abclocal.go.com...

This is the link for the Los Angeles live cam. It certainly looks
busy.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by cassiper

me too

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

No. Just, no.

Will California eventually fall into the ocean?

No. The San Andreas Fault System, which crosses California from the Salton Sea in the south to Cape Mendocino in the north, is the boundary between the Pacific Plate and North American Plate. The Pacific Plate is moving northwest with respect to the North American Plate at approximately 46 millimeters per year (the rate your fingernails grow). The strike-slip earthquakes on the San Andreas Fault are a result of this plate motion. The plates are moving horizontally past one another, so California is not going to fall into the ocean. However, Los Angeles and San Francisco will one day be adjacent to one another!

Source: www.usgs.gov...

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Is this the time of the first quake or the beginning of the countdown? Perhaps my math is wrong, but there's less than 104 hours to the time you've given, and I have not heard that the countdown has begun as of yet...

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist

ok mate...i have seen you posting on all the threads. its ok to give a time and date ..... but could you specify what time zone you are talking about. i will make it easy. work out the time for california, sydney and london.

post all 3.

thank you.

Am I missing something .. What does London have anything to do with EQ?

It doesn't. Bellagirl was asking which timezone at 11:11 would this prediction be falling on.

And I fear for Southern California.

In three straight nights I have had foggy lucid dreams in which the only part that I can remember after waking up was seeing a calendar with a purple circle around August 10th with the time 11:28pm circled in yellow. It has stuck so much in my mind that I have set the alarm on my phone to go off at that date in time.

I'm on the east coast so I really don't have much more to add about EQs other than feeling the one that hit close to DC last year.

I don't want anything to happen, and in my heart I don't think anything will happen. But be careful out there in SoCal.
edit on 8-8-2012 by olliemc84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
i just dislike it when people post times but dont say which time zone they are talking about and this is a multi-national website. so i was asking him to give 3 correct time zones. california and sydney as this is where he says will be affected and london due to the olympics.

p.s....when i tried to post a reply i got a message "security alert"....does anyone know what this means?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
or maybe if he puts 11:11 into other time zones it wont look as "ogga booga" as 11:11

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

or maybe if he puts 11:11 into other time zones it wont look as "ogga booga" as 11:11

I think you "hit the nail on the head" with this statement Bellagirl.

The whole 11:11 phenomenon has been really interesting to me but I don't think it equates to anything catastrophic happening at 11:11 on an unknown date. I think EricCoombes is trying to get a rise out of people and thought throwing the number 11:11 in there would really alarm people.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Talk of tsunami and look at this:

earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

www.iris.edu...

here's a map of the area

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
if you look at the Plates map these are moving clockwise at the plates touch points...the Alaskan peninsula quake all around to the latest Revilla quake.....can anyone explain this process or theorize? I'd like to get a better understanding....
thanks , don't mean to be simple , just fascinated and trying to learn

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
Talk of tsunami and look at this:

earthquake.usgs.gov...

Okay, it's losing it's humor factor real quick.

Hmmmm...

A 5.6 in Alaska too? It's all up and down the Pacific West Coast with that latest one USGS reports off Baja.
edit on 8-8-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join