It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Earthquakes in Southern Cali in the past 14 hours

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by riverwild

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Have to suspect anyone who joined in the last few days I am saddened to say.

I joined yesterday because I was interested in a thread that was going on yesterday. I think many are suspect (with good reason) because of that Eric, cousin of Mitchell guy. He was on this thread as imnotmitchell or something like that.

Anyway, I'm not him.

That's good to know, even if you were him, if he were to engage in civil discussion and not be an evil tyrant he could be forgiven the past and would be glad he was included.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by RELDDIR

And get to the lake house before my inlaws and lock them out! I'm armed, they are not!

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

That's right!

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by Char-Lee

Maybe he lives on the coast in California and bugged out himself. I can't believe a prediction like this without evidence or even a reason why he believes it is going to happen. Can't be Haarp, I don't think they would be trying to get rid of all those veggies growing in California

I live a few blocks from the ocean so I know what you feel and why, but we do have to remember all the liers we have had in the past who were very convincing of various things and just like the people who love to wipe out your hard drive with viruses they have no reason but to know someone suffered.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I didnt know anything about the bases but saw a video of the equipment being moved through Burbank.

Every other word was the "F word". Is that the one you are talking about?
edit on 10-8-2012 by riverwild because: error in quoting.

That would probably be the one :-) I actually watched two of long lines of equipment some people filmed.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Ok let me clear a couple of things up.

1. YES, small quakes do relieve some of the pressure built up on the fault, but it would take thousands of good size, if not more, to relieve enough pressure to keep a "big" one from going off. Also remember that when pressure is relieved in one area of the plate/fault, its pushing on another one and the pressure is building on the other plate/fault. So there is always going to be pressure building somewhere.

2. The video about east coast US military bases being evacuated is bogus. I just moved from Ft. Bragg, NC to Fort Hood Texas a year ago and have LOTS of friends still at Bragg and talk to them everyday on FB. None of them are being evacuated and it is still work as usual. So if people are being evacuated then it's a big secret to them lol.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by RELDDIR
One more advice, always keep your gas tank full. You never know.

Yes and in case you forget to fill it up keep a tank at home with fuel stabilizer in it so you will have back-up.

Interesting map here shows which tsunamis where killed how many people among other things, looks like the USA has been pretty blessed!
maps.ngdc.noaa.gov...#
edit on 10-8-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by johnosal

Thanks for the link to the bouys.
Am I reading the charts correctly and they are registering waves of about 1 foot?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I don't think Mitchell has total controll over these events. He is just a messenger. After all, would you really want him to announce the countdown?

He knows he has made people suffer by remaining silent.

Or he was silenced by force, not choice.

God Bless,

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

That's good to know, even if you were him, if he were to engage in civil discussion and not be an evil tyrant he could be forgiven the past and would be glad he was included.

From what I saw yesterday, that may not be in him. That wasnt cool if his intention was simply to freak people out without a real reason other than his enjoyment.

What happened to ring & run or prank phone calls about frig's running? Those were the harmless games kids used to play.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Well, I have some advice. YOU DON'T HAVE TO WAIT FOR HIS WARNING AND BLAME HIM. Start doing your best to PREPARE and when you did all you could do pray, meditate, and eat vegan. You will be saved.

Pray (understand), meditate (makes sence), and eat vegan??? To be saved?

Well I gues to each their own, but my savior ate meat, so I too will let the same mind dwell in me that dwelt in my savior.

God Bless,

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sageturkey
reply to post by johnosal

Thanks for the link to the bouys.
Am I reading the charts correctly and they are registering waves of about 1 foot?

Actually they report them just as fast as they happen here
www.tsunami.gov...

wcatwc.arh.noaa.gov...

You can also get the alerts, which are always fast. The last time we had a positive tsunami alert we got it by e-mail BEFORE the sirens went off.

Here they are showing hazardous seas and we are not having any storm or winds, is weird.
www.weather.gov...

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD

I don't think Mitchell has total controll over these events. He is just a messenger. After all, would you really want him to announce the countdown?

He knows he has made people suffer by remaining silent.

Or he was silenced by force, not choice.

God Bless,

Ok gotta give you that one if the info of him being followed by a black van and the threat was true, who knows.

They posted his lic plates and address phone number and info on what his hard drive was and stuff to prove it was they who followed him, so if that was not a hoax, we should indeed be worried for the guy whether he was real or not about the tsunamis.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Thanks for the additional links, that is weird about the rough seas.
Ya know, I was wondering about the black van post too. Not sure that too many people caught that on his wall. Him being a poker player, I wouldn't be surprised by any elaborate bluffs that he may concoct including using a third party, but yeah...

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
So what's the latest with this story?

Anyone in California sensing anything strange?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah

There is always something strange going on in Cali. Just like there is always something strange to see in Miami Beach...

I guess I will be watching all weekend to see... I am glad I am on the east coast. Not much for earthquakes or tsunamis here...

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

well for us it has been strange all summer, there have been very few days I have not had to light the wood stove, now most of you will be incredulous at that but it is true. No sun all summer and damp and chilly in the damp house.

I have lived here on the coast at the OR/CA border 15 years and all summers have been perfect in the mid to high 60's until now in the 50's most days to low 60's and damp.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
More from Jessica just posted.

jessicacaracciolo.wordpress.com...

August 10, 2012

Feeling horrible and waiting- time?

(From my cell) So as we wait…(by we I mean me, my sister and family and all our psychic friends throughout our whole network) we realize mother nature gave us all different times. If it happens at 4 pacific time ill be shocked to be honest cuz she’s throwing us off on purpose. She has told other psychics diff times as well.

Now as we wait we feel it coming still. Nausea and stomach unhappiness, anxiety, tension, fatigue, pressure and more.

Hang in there

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

There was a member on in Cali last night who said they could feel EQ weather by looking at the clouds and humidity level.

I cant remember who it was.

Maybe they will show up soon to let us know how it looks out there.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Trying to catch up reading here - is Jessica
that is leaving the messages regarding a
Ca. earthquake someone famous? I have
never heard of her. Are her past predictions
right on? Also, (sorry for so many questions)
what time PST does she predict for this
to happen.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join