It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Earthquakes in Southern Cali in the past 14 hours

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
This is very interesting considering the post about the tsunami that was talked about on ATS. I found this earthquake map that is updated constantly of California. www.data.scec.org... I also found a creepy video posted on youtube a few days ago of the military evacuating bases up to 100 miles from the east coast. www.youtube.com...
edit on 10-8-2012 by johnosal because: wrong html

edit on 10-8-2012 by johnosal because: took out mispelling

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnosal
This is very interesting considering the post about the tsunami that was talked about on ATS. I found this earthquake map that is updated constantly of California. www.data.scec.org... I also found a creepy video posted on youtube a few days ago of the military evacuating bases up to 100 miles from the east coast. www.youtube.com...
edit on 10-8-2012 by johnosal because: wrong html

edit on 10-8-2012 by johnosal because: took out mispelling

I have seen this video before I think. First time I am hearing about asteroids though

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Just came across this site its predicting a 6.4 or greater between the 12th and 14th
www.quakeprediction.com...

seems interesting, dont know much about ti though.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
4.4 and a 4.5 ? Most Californians ignore anything less than a 6.

When did that happen? Looking at:

quakes.globalincidentmap.com...

It doesnt say anything about it. Do you have a better site to watch?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ryan2s
Just came across this site its predicting a 6.4 or greater between the 12th and 14th

Now, say that graph was dead on. Look how high the peak of it goes. I can't even imagine what kind of EQ could come from that.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by riverwild

Originally posted by babybunnies
4.4 and a 4.5 ? Most Californians ignore anything less than a 6.

When did that happen? Looking at:

quakes.globalincidentmap.com...

It doesnt say anything about it. Do you have a better site to watch?

I believe the response to the original quote was from the beginning of the thread. No new EQs of that size.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by FranciPants1228

i may be looking at it wrong, but i think that shows the probability not the magnitude potential.

Ryan

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

reply to post by FranciPants1228

i may be looking at it wrong, but i think that shows the probability not the magnitude potential.

Ryan

LOL you are looking at it right....Im not!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by FranciPants1228

Originally posted by riverwild
The EQ web cam of SCal doesnt have much activity as yet. Began a new roll today. Yesterday' had lots of activity.. Hopefully it will stay calm.

abclocal.go.com...

This link is great, but it almost feels like watching paint dry and then you swear you saw it move, but nothin

But yes, I am still watching every so often...

LOL! It does at that. There have been times that I thought the darn thing must be stuck. I've never been watching when it jumps up and down. I cant handle watching it that long. To bad it doesnt have some sort of an alarm.
edit on 10-8-2012 by riverwild because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

This site gets brought up every few months and everyone gets excited about a potential large quake, been guilty of it myself, but it never happens.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Just adding to the weird stuff going in this week....

A mass of small volcanic rocks nearly the size of Belgium has been discovered floating off the coast. The stretch of golf-ball-size pumice rocks was first spotted this week by a New Zealand air force plane about 1,000 kilometres northwest of Auckland. The rocks stretch for about 26,000 square kilometres. A navy ship took scientists to the rocks Thursday night. Naval Lt. Tim Oscar says the rocks appeared a brilliant white under a spotlight, like a giant ice shelf.

www.nzherald.co.nz...

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
And some more shaking going on...

earthquake.usgs.gov...
Magnitude 5.2 - WEST CHILE RISE

M4.3 - 103km W of Inuvik, Canada
2012-08-10 06:57:24 UTC

edit on 10-8-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I hope my dogs flea medicine gets here before all this happens otherwise he is going to be one wet fleabitten mutt.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchdog
reply to post by alysha.angel

Dearest Alysha,

I am a full-time geology student working on my BA. I can tell you from the scientific standpoint, there is NO way the entire state of California will ever fall into the ocean, nor will the entire west coast of the state fall into the ocean. It's impossible.....not even if a HUGE asteroid hit California directly would it EVER fall off into the ocean, so please stop with the "California is gonna fall into the ocean". Take some geology classes and do research please.

I actually think people mean that it will be covered by water like the ancient coast of Europe. islands left showing.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by RELDDIR
reply to post by tluna1

The thought of Californians migrating into Arizona would be scary. It would turn Arizona into a welfare state.

California grows a large amount of the worlds food supply. California grows about 80% of all fruits and vegetables in the U.S.
I think we should all hope Ca is ok.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4572696320436f6f6d626573
Sunday 11:11am August 12th

Hi Cous. you never did say how old are you?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4572696320436f6f6d626573
Link

This thread is interesting.

It was very interesting until it was disrupted, as someone is doing to this one also! One line posts are against the rules BTW!

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Welcome Char-Lee, happy Friday!
His username has already been banned along with his newly created one of 'Iamnotericcoombes'

Some are expecting that he'll return with a new username soon.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by nighthawk1954
Let's put this reallllll simple, if people feel threaten that something is going to happen ,take a weekend trip toward the east ...no brainier!

Yeah easy, walk off and lose your job! Not everyone gets a vacation nor has weekends off and not all boses are easy going, jobs are hard to come by!

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by tluna1
reply to post by nighthawk1954

hmmmm i see what your are saying. I understand you perfectly. I have read between the lines on your message and will head your warning.

I feel something is comming this weekend and since its my payday i will have to go somewhere "safe" .

VEGAS HERE I COME!!!

Aren't you the one who said they have no money for a bug out bag of any kind?

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join