It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Earthquakes in Southern Cali in the past 14 hours

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I found this article really interesting coming from a financial gu-ru

Serious About Quake Preps
Oh...this is not pretty but an email from Patrick Geryl  (yes, of How to Survive 2012) which I shared with Peoplenomics readers yesterday notes the high risk mega-quake window coming in the next few days:

""And these ones especially.....
August 11, 2012: Jupiter – Moon – Earth Lined Up
August 12, 2012: Ceres – Moon- Earth Lined Up
August 13, 2012: Venus – Moon- Earth and Pluto – Moon –Earth Lined Up
August 14 – 15, 2012: Long Triple Line Up: Saturn – Mars – Earth
August 14 – 15, 2012: Long Triple Line Up: Pluto – Earth – Venus
August 15, 2012: Mercury – Moon – Earth Lined Up
August 17, 2012: Sun- Moon – Earth and Neptune – Moon – Earth Lined Up
Aug 23 - 24, 2012: Conjunction Earth – Neptune and the Sun "

Plus, there's that FB fellow who supposedly made a prediction about the Japan quakes whoa has some new info up on FB, but I haven't been able to get at it...and neither have some other mighty sharp folks who keep an eye on what's odd out here on the web.

So why mention it this morning?  Well, the latest series of charts from reader Tony R who keeps us updated on monthly earthquake predictions.  And look what his parsing of the USGS database back to 1973 shows at the moment:

What the chart above shows is that quakes of 3.0 and under are dramatically declining.  Someone could speculate that this might indicate that tectonic plates are "locking up" and without a lot of little quakes to act as a safety valve, tensions will be building up for more large quakes.

OK: so is that reasonable?  I mean if that were the case, wouldn't we see a corresponding uptick in bigger quakes, like those over 7.0? Let's consider how the big quakes chart looks:

So let's line 'em up:
By the Tony R data, we have been in a 7.0 and larger pause which is bound to end...just the matter of when.
Then we have the Japan  quake caller saying here comes the window this weekend, or so...
And then toss in Geryl's work...
This is not to  claim that a three mega-quake festival is upon us, but might that tie in to the claimed "massive shorts of markets that are being rumored on the net right now, or is that more something having to do with the rumored "false flag event" (attack?) which has people posting all kinds of speculation around the net.

Can someone tell me how to get hold of this Michael Coombes guy, or at least get on his FB Group?  Or, has he disappeared?

The IRIS monitor of the live-map of earthquakes has the Pacific Ring of Fire, is lighting up this morning.

No telling is this is precursor stuff, but we just line up data points and seems that some kind of "disruption to the force" is due shortly, since there's so much new/hot chatterlllso we will be home (hopefully) ahead of it.
---
I don't envy the Homeland Security and/or FEMA people who have to scan the web looking for advance hints and clues of what's coming in terms of BIG events, either.  Times like this I really wish Clif had the time/personal bandwidth to do an updated bot run, but time is short, so we understand.

urbansurvival.com...

Already sent him the Mitchell Coombes correction

What people aren't understanding..this Coombes guy did NOT give the starting bell for the 104 hour start...

edit on 10-8-2012 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

I can tell you're seriously into this. I subscribed to MC's feed, but no updates from him. I really hate being hung out to dry. They get you fired up, and then boom... they're gone.

I still don't truly know what to think, but I have friends in California and a daughter in Hawaii and I want to keep up with it just in case. Thanks for all the research everyone's doing; including you tracehd1. It definitely is appreciated by many...

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by watchdog

Can you give an explanation for the New Madrid fault? I guess it's different. Like the east coast? Like hard granite butting up against each other, creating more of a "mountain causing" scenario, rather than a slipping around eachother scenario?

I liked your explanation of the west coast plates. Is the Cascadia a slipping plate also?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist

Originally posted by antonia
reply to post by kurthall

Heatwave? Hmmm
www.theweatherspace.com...

I just realized that we really have no EQ during the Winter

I hope that its just the heatwave causing this and not anything else....

I also think the heatwave has something to do with it as well. Inland Empire person here. From the Central Valley though.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ujustneverknow

Speaking of the NZ Volcanoes, I found an interesting article about another submarine volcano in the area that's been quite active. This 'island' of floating volcanic rock from Monowai has just been discovered and it covers 10,000 square miles?
Bizarre rock 'ice shelf' discovered in Pacific
Another article stating that it's been growing quickly...
Volcano grows at astounding rate

Could it be MC's predicted Australia tsunami link?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

No need to apologize, your still talking about quakes. I guess from what I have read there is this guy Eric and he uses other names too. On here and he causes trouble. that is a nutshell. Right now there is a "Countdown" that is supposed to start blah blah blah...I don't pay attention to that kind of stuff. If I see reputable people on here who have read posts from these type of people and call shenanigans on em....I suggest you do the same.
edit on 10-8-2012 by kurthall because: typo

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by sageturkey

Speaking of the NZ Volcanoes, I found an interesting article about another submarine volcano in the area that's been quite active. This 'island' of floating volcanic rock from Monowai has just been discovered and it covers 10,000 square miles?

That's random, I had a weird dream about a smoking volcano last night, not sure why. Hmm, I'm going to read that yahoo article, it sounds pretty interesting.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Well its Friday Am. I was checking the Live EQ map still allot going on. KTLA local news said something about a rare EQ North of here it was only a 3.5 but rare...I freaking didn't hear where Heck, I don't even know if it was the US, but when they scrolled the map on tv it went north from here. I looked on the EQ map saw nothing at all where I thought they were talking about, oh well. GREAT ROLLING BLACKOUTS HERE POSSIBLE-Just on the news. its going to be 109° today and through the weekend.
edit on 10-8-2012 by kurthall because: typo

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by hachiban08

Haha yeah, sorry if that seemed a bit off-topic.
I'm still posting in the triple-threat mega-quake mindset that tracehd1 eluded to, that comes from this thread that got shut down in case you or anyone else is wondering where that came from

Massive Sydney and California Tsunamis Coming?

Interestingly enough, Jessica the psychic also mentions 3 quakes in the video on page 8 of this thread.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
The EQ web cam of SCal doesnt have much activity as yet. Began a new roll today. Yesterday' had lots of activity.. Hopefully it will stay calm.

abclocal.go.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Here's the link sorry I was not able to edit my post?

www.haarpstatus.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by FranciPants1228

thanks again franci, i know central eastern and pacific time thats about it lol

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
just a quick update on a few that have been mentioned in this thread

Mitchell Coombes - Has removed his "104hr countdown to come soon" post from the eyes of subscribers, not sure if its still there for friends.

Eric Coombes -(supposed cousin of Mitchell Coombes) Probably sitting around trying to come up with his next alias.

Jessica Caracciolo -Has been told by her spiritual advisors to watch out for 1pm pacific time today (8/10) for an earthquake on the west coast

jessicacaracciolo.wordpress.com...

and just another day of steady 1.0 or slightly better quakes in central/souther California
quakes.globalincidentmap.com...

Ryan

link   

Originally posted by hachiban08

Originally posted by sageturkey

I read this story this morning, They were saying that they have never seen anything like it before. CRAZY!!! What a weird couple of days lol

That's random, I had a weird dream about a smoking volcano last night, not sure why. Hmm, I'm going to read that yahoo article, it sounds pretty interesting.

link   
Something that was posted today on Jess Caracciolo's website.

Having an oh sh** moment

I asked my guides about today’s earthquake because it mildly terrifies me and I saw “4″ and heard “its not going to happen when you think its gonna”.

I texted my psychic friend about it and thought for a second. Rush hour… 4:00… ah ha! Rush hour here in Boston is usually just before 4 until about 7pm. 4:00pm here is 1:00pm there. I am getting very nervous typing this so everyone say on alert!

omg. … seriously. This is why I DON’T like surprises.

The last time I felt this high strung was when New Zealand got hit in 2010 (I predicted that one too)

edit on 10-8-2012 by riverwild because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by riverwild
Here is something posted today from Jess Caracciolo's site.

Having an oh sh** moment

I asked my guides about today’s earthquake because it mildly terrifies me and I saw “4″ and heard “its not going to happen when you think its gonna”.

I texted my psychic friend about it and thought for a second. Rush hour… 4:00… ah ha! Rush hour here in Boston is usually just before 4 until about 7pm. 4:00pm here is 1:00pm there. I am getting very nervous typing this so everyone say on alert!

omg. … seriously. This is why I DON’T like surprises.

The last time I felt this high strung was when New Zealand got hit in 2010 (I predicted that one too)

Her stuff freaks me out for the simple reason that she is like "Get out now!"

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by FranciPants1228

Yeah, it freaks me out as well.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
4.4 and a 4.5 ? Most Californians ignore anything less than a 6.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

The EQ web cam of SCal doesnt have much activity as yet. Began a new roll today. Yesterday' had lots of activity.. Hopefully it will stay calm.

abclocal.go.com...

This link is great, but it almost feels like watching paint dry and then you swear you saw it move, but nothin

But yes, I am still watching every so often...

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by FranciPants1228

Yeah, it freaks me out as well.

I know...its a horrible feeling because your logic is telling you that its just someone's prediction, but in the back of your mind there is always that "what if", but if all of us here didn't feel that at some point or another, than this site wouldn't even exist.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join