It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Earthquakes in Southern Cali in the past 14 hours

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchdog
reply to post by TheMessengerofTruth

Eric Coombes claims to be the cousin of Mitchell Coombes (the hacker kid, NOT the Australian psychic). Mitchell Coombes and his followers claim that Mitchell accurately predicted Japan EQ last year within 104 hours before by watching HAARP. Mitchell a few months ago claimed he would be posting his 104 hours warning soon and that there would be 2 massive tsunami's that would destroy Australia and California. Eric said yesterday that Mitchell gave the 104 hour warning yesterday, but as of yet it has not been verified.

Edit to add: Eric Coombes is most likely the guy with all the numbers (hex code) as his name. Notice he created the account today. Eric created his account yesterday and was then highly criticised throughout the thread and the mods closed it down "pending review" because there was suspician about him having numerous accounts I suppose.
edit on 9-8-2012 by watchdog because: (no reason given)

The hex code translates simply to "Eric Coombes", it was obviously him, but at least the numbers should be known for what they say to those who do not know hex code.

God Bless,

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

hmmmm i see what your are saying. I understand you perfectly. I have read between the lines on your message and will head your warning.

I feel something is comming this weekend and since its my payday i will have to go somewhere "safe" .

VEGAS HERE I COME!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by kurthall

The Northridge earthquake was an earthquake that occurred on January 17, 1994, at 04:31 Pacific Standard Time in Reseda, a neighborhood in Los Angeles, California, lasting for about 10–20 seconds.[1] The earthquake had a "strong" moment magnitude of 6.7, but the ground acceleration was one of the highest ever instrumentally recorded in an urban area in North America,[2] measuring 1.7 g (16.7 m/s2)[3] with strong ground motion felt as far away as Las Vegas, Nevada, about 220 miles (360 km) from the epicenter. The peak ground velocity in this earthquake at the Rinaldi Receiving station was 183 cm/s[4] (6.59 km/h or 4.09 mph), the fastest peak ground velocity ever recorded.[5] The death toll came to a total of 57 people, and there were over 8,700 injured. In addition, the earthquake caused an estimated $20 billion in damage, making it one of the costliest natural disasters in U.S. history.

1994 Northridge Earthquake 6.7

Indeed the recent quakes are worrisome to say the least, especially with the addition of triple digit heat. If the "Big One" is truly any "Bigger" than the last one of 1994, then we're in deep deep trouble, because the Northridge quake was a 6.7. I am not posting this to scare anyone, I'm posting this as a reminder to anyone and everyone who lives in or near these earthquake zones to remember and stay prepared. Get prepared if you're not already prepped and "STAY PREPARED".

I lost almost everything material in that 1994 quake and I'm not losing again by being unprepared. By that I mean, I lost my house, my treasures, pictures, my chimney fell on my dog...I lost him too, then I almost lost my mind. I was not prepared one bit...never even occurred to me to be prepared until it was too late.

Whenever it happens please be ready. Remember that day back in 1994 for those of you that lived through it and think about what tomorrow will be like when it happens again, if it happens in our lifetime.

Stay Ready & Safe

edit on 8/9/12 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

Wow i am very sorry for everything you lost. that is a good wake up call/reminder for everyone. Not just those that live in california but to everyone.. You never know when something big, either man made or envirnomental will happen.

Thank you reminding us!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I'm truly sorry for your losses. What an awful thing to go through

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I'll never forget the Northridge quake. What I do remember was that we did have little ones prior to the big earthquakes. I actually talked about it to my family and was telling them that "I think we're gonna have a big earthquake soon." It was about a month ago or so that I was asking my dad about a Tsunami and if our home will be affected... I was obsessed with it for no apparent reason.

I have been checking HAARP every now and then in the last 5-7 months. It has been changing. Now it is pretty alarming. Don't know what to make of it. I am just going to be prepared. www.haarpstatus.com... I wished I did a screenshot over the last few months to see the changes.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Unreal, I'm sorry you went through that. I've never been able to find any info about it but was there any serious lawlessness, civil unrest in the area, etc.??

link   

Originally posted by spiderLL
I'll never forget the Northridge quake. What I do remember was that we did have little ones prior to the big earthquakes. I actually talked about it to my family and was telling them that "I think we're gonna have a big earthquake soon." It was about a month ago or so that I was asking my dad about a Tsunami and if our home will be affected... I was obsessed with it for no apparent reason.

I have been checking HAARP every now and then in the last 5-7 months. It has been changing. Now it is pretty alarming. Don't know what to make of it. I am just going to be prepared. www.haarpstatus.com... I wished I did a screenshot over the last few months to see the changes.

The HAARP status is somewhat alarming. It was below 8 yesterday and it is now at a 8.7. Not good.

link   

So much for earthquakes only being in the summer.

But I've been hearing that California is due for a big one since I was little, sooner or later it will happen.

If it hits the fault line offshore you won't need survival gear, it'll make the event in Japan last year look small.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by wills120

No, not in my area, but I think there may have been a tad bit here and there in Los Angeles, if I recall.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

I know...that's what we're all afraid of

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ujustneverknow

Thank you and @Tluna1...we bounced back pretty good

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by FranciPants1228

Originally posted by spiderLL

The HAARP status is somewhat alarming. It was below 8 yesterday and it is now at a 8.7. Not good.

What's up with this HAARP deal? I know what it is (I think) but can it really cause earthquakes? If so...that scares the crap outta me. I was reading thru some of the first few pages of posts in this thread and noticed the poster Eric Coombes who's supposedly passing predictions made by his cousin Mitchell Coombes(or something like that) and after I saw he had posted 11:11 August 11, I just about fell outta my chair! I've been noticing 11's and 12's everywhere I look since October 2010 and have been wondering what the heck it means if anything. Anyone else had this happen with numbers at all?

Oh well, I guess there's nothing any of us can do about a Natural Disaster except be as prepared as possible. Let's just look forward to the weekend here in So Cal. Maybe throw in a nice trip to the beach to relax from the heat and hope for the best...I'm sure we'll all be fine

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I really don't think it will happen this weekend. It seems like, "they happen," when no one pays attention. You'll be fine this weekend.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by FranciPants1228

do you have a link for that?

never mind found the link , dont understand whatt it all means!
edit on 9-8-2012 by tluna1 because: edit

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I live 3 miles from the epicenter of the Yorba Linda earthquakes. Strangely, there was another 3.8+ earthquake earlier in the year centered within 5 miles. The house I live in is surrounded by the Chino hills on three sides and has been one of the closest houses in the vicinity of the quakes. It has been a reoccurring joke in the city because of the immense wealth of the community, in the 2000 census we were the wealthiest city with a population over 100,000.

I think its strange that the 9.0 earthquake/tsunami warning was issued and multiple earthquakes occurred the next day. Coincidence or not it still makes me wonder if a larger quake is on the way.

edit: wanted to add there was another quake centered in the same area 2-3 years ago as well, in the chino hills.

edit on 9-8-2012 by olerris because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Great up-date concerning sun flares and EQ's...

www.youtube.com...

Troop movement Hawthorn/ Nevada Right after EQ

www.youtube.com...

2 min weather news- interesting...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 9-8-2012 by tracehd1 because: Add

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Thank you for posting that, someone up north near San Fran was trying to say that the last big Quake was in 89, I was like, no it was 94, Northridge. Southern California tends to have MANY more large quakes than up north. I for one am still feeling uneasy..Here is an eye opening Link on significant quakes in LA county. Though we are told one bigger than the ones on the list is coming

foreshock.wordpress.com...
edit on 9-8-2012 by kurthall because: spell

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I am officially freaked out . i am terrified of quakes just cause of the big one" i wasn't living here when the north ridge quake happened i came to live here a few weeks after, so i have no idea what a big one feels like .
i always freak out when i feel one though . i dint feel this 4.4cause i dont even know why .
i guess i thought it was my sister moving the bed since i sleep on a bed bunk XD we should all try to be prepared and be positive as much as we can and pray to whatever we believe in to help us .

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Thank you for posting these visual reminders, I was only 8 when Northridge happened and it was my first quake. I was far enough north not to experience any damage, just some pretty strong shaking that woke me up. It still gets to me every time I drive over those freeway overpasses remembering that they collapsed in that quake and killed people, like the motorcycle cop who was crushed under the fallen freeway. I'm thankful quakes of that size don't happen often and that the last big one in California was so remote that nobody was killed, it was bigger than the Northridge quake too.

Sorry for all that you lost in Northridge, thanks for sharing and I hope you never have to experience a loss like that again.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join