It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Earthquakes in Southern Cali in the past 14 hours

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
At the same time, because you see a string of small quakes does not nullify a large quake.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
My gut tells me California, is due for a big shaker probably around 08-23-12.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Right before the Convention in Tampa for some odd reason.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by tluna1

I think that is a great idea. I hope it works for you. I also LOVE Dr. Pepper. I hate soda's because they give me massive migraines, so I stick with tea, BUT if I run out of tea, I have to have a Dr. Pepper. It's the only soda I can drink that wont give me a migraine and I just stinkin love the way it tastes lol. Let me know how your experiment goes.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
looks as though another facebook psychic is getting the feelings of an earthquake imminent

www.facebook.com...

and her website www.bluestarprophecy.com...

anyone know of this lady?
thanks
Ryan

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I love Dr. Pepper too, too bad they're not in Plano anymore.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by RELDDIR

If something bad has to happen soon then i hope it is something; earthy? Natrual? of the earth?
I am tired of the news only reporting on Humans being psycho and eating people, shooting people, killing people...... It would be a nice change to hear about a natural disaster that We didnt do. (aside from HAARP).

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Sorry, everytime I see a site that asks for money, i think false "profit." Unless, you were so popular, you started charging people, so that they would get off your back.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by RELDDIR

NO DR. PEPPER??? I WOULD DIE!! MY condolances to you. I could mail you some!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by tluna1

If you think California is bad, look at Iran en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by RELDDIR

I hear ya
i am not psycic (cant even spell it), have visions, dreams or anything like that. However, for the past month i feel like energys have been building up to 'something'. Its like something is comming to a head quickly. Like the earth is holding its breath wating for something. flase flag, aliens to show themselves, earthquake, tsunami, something.

Or it could be too much caffine and reading ATS threads.

link   

Originally posted by ryan2s
looks as though another facebook psychic is getting the feelings of an earthquake imminent

www.facebook.com...

and her website www.bluestarprophecy.com...

anyone know of this lady?
thanks
Ryan

Never heard of her, but the only thing that is throwing me off with her is that she posted it today after the quakes have already started.

I read this one blog by a medium jessicacaracciolo.wordpress.com... and she has been talking about this week since April or before. I know that mediums are not everyone's "cup of tea" but she is usually pretty good with her predictions. Check her out. The link I gave you is her blog. She also has a youtube channel.

link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by kurthall
reply to post by cassiper

We have earthquakes all the time, that is common, but not so many back to back. I don't even think about quakes that are under a 5.0 but with them coming so close together makes me worry a little.

having lived in calif. most of my life, if it's NOT a 5.0 or bigger, it's just a normal day in the sunshine state
we "roll" with these events...get it roll?...ok ok lame

California = Golden State

Florida = Sunshine State

God Bless,

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by RELDDIR

soooo i will not be moving there anytime soon!!! well that and the fact that its a war zone and all.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by FranciPants1228

thnks ill check it out

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

that was really interesting, and spooky.
theory: could the energies from everyone "thinking, predicting, prophising, ect" about an earthquake happening this weekend, produce said earthquake?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Looks like Mitchell has 2 accounts still active.

Hmmm.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by tluna1

that was really interesting, and spooky.
theory: could the energies from everyone "thinking, predicting, prophising, ect" about an earthquake happening this weekend, produce said earthquake?

It is very interesting. It tends to be scary in the back of my mind too. Reading this site will do that. Her youtube videos are very interesting. They tend to be long, but worth a watch. Like I said, she has been saying this since April.

Im not sure if everyone thinking, predicting, etc is the cause, but as we know...anything is possible,.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

o wow she is pretty adamant in saying" Tonight is the night to get out of the LA area and AWAY from the coast."

... who knows maybe all of these "psychics" get together and play poker and giggle about the hysteria they cause...
either way be safe all
Ryan

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Let's put this reallllll simple, if people feel threaten that something is going to happen ,take a weekend trip toward the east ...no brainier!

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join